Author Topic: Big Brother 11 Brazil  (Read 137619 times)

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
Re: Big Brother 11 Brazil
« Reply #300 on: February 14, 2011, 12:46:02 PM »
Latest results in UOL's poll with more than 153.000 votes:

55.49% Natália  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
44.51% Adriana

Also Tarantula said that she thinks that Adriana will be out, so Natália is definitely out  >:(

Offline Daniel

• Winner
  • Username: daniel
« Reply #301 on: February 14, 2011, 12:46:56 PM »
Extra Eviction Results:

Lucival
                                           Is Evicted with 48%. ;D ;D

Diana                                                                                                              
                               Is Save with 41%.  ;D ;D                                                                                  

Natalia
                                  Is Save with 11%.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 12:59:18 PM by daniel »

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #302 on: February 14, 2011, 12:49:13 PM »
Extra Eviction:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiKnE_a9evQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiKnE_a9evQ</a>

Words of eviction:

This eviction is very difficult for me, taste very of Diana, Natalia and Lucival. I see something in common in the gaze of you three, fear, because you do not know who will be evicted, fear always comes not know, the people do not know, the people ignores. Who says that has no fear, may be dying of fear, The fear is necessary, lifesaving, we need courage to fear, may be brave and challenge the fear, Not be afraid of losing 1.5 million, it is difficult not to be afraid of losing the which has not.

By 1,5 million I any madness, I have no fear of being evicted, you are EVICTED LUCIVAL. ;D ;D

The presenter said these words, because Lucival saying that it was courageous and had not fear of nothing, nor to be evicted.

Words of Lucival:

I must tell you a secret only to Daniel, Diana, Janaina, Talula and Wesley.
The secret is, I would like one of you win.  ??? ???

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #303 on: February 14, 2011, 01:49:52 PM »
Leader Competition:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvz54pCDdZY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvz54pCDdZY</a>

Each players had a safe of piglet and a hammer. The former leader Wesley raffling the order of competitors, which had to break the piglet of an opponent.

Mauricio eliminates Natalia.

Maria eliminates Adriana.

Jaqueline eliminates Janaína.

Wesley eliminates Diana.

Adriana eliminates Maria.

Daniel eliminates Rodrigão.

Paula eliminates Mauricio.

Diana eliminates Jaqueline.

Talula eliminates Paula and return to be leader.

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #304 on: February 14, 2011, 01:59:37 PM »
Nominations:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkBcIaEl9ig" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkBcIaEl9ig</a>

Results:

« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 01:50:54 PM by daniel »

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #305 on: February 14, 2011, 02:25:34 PM »
Sunday Special Episode: Food Competition/ Saboteur/ Extra Eviction/ Leader Competition/ Nominations.

Yesterday Party: Diana and Talula, say that has to eliminate Diogo, Mauricio, Rodrigão or the 3 go to the final  >:(, Lucival says to Janaina that she has to go to the final, because it is poor and needs the prize ???, Wesley says that Mary is not stedfast, Maria and Adriana do not leave its lovers in peace, foolishness of Daniel and Lucival  ;D ;D, Natalia tries kiss Diana; Orange and Green wins the Food Competition; End of the teams; Players earn ice cream; Saboteur (production) attacks again, players of the Poor House, distrust of Paula and Maria will until the Diary Room say that Paula is the saboteur; Diana is peace with Adriana; With 48% Lucival is evicted; Talula wins the Leader Competition; Adriana and Natalia are nominated for eviction.

Sunday Episode video:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQutBvwzx5E" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQutBvwzx5E</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMpwUYocj9w" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMpwUYocj9w</a>

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #306 on: February 14, 2011, 02:57:56 PM »
Ana Maria Braga, a famous Brazilian TV Host, is in the house like a guest  ;D

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #307 on: February 14, 2011, 02:59:23 PM »
Eviction:

Vote on http://bbb.globo.com/votacao/18406.html To vote again click on "<< VOTE NOVAMENTE"

Eviction Polls:

Uol Poll:                        Msn Poll:                  R7 Poll:                            Terra Poll:                       Yahoo Poll:

Natalia 55,85%                Natalia 58%               Natalia 58,47%                   Natalia 62,51%               Natalia 53,8%
Adriana 44,15%             Adriana 42%             Adriana 41,53%                 Adriana 37,49%              Adriana 46,2%   

Natalia will save as Diana, which was in the first in all poll..Only Tuesday at 10pm.

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #308 on: February 14, 2011, 03:41:12 PM »
Ana Maria Braga, a famous Brazilian TV Host, is in the house like a guest  ;D

(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)
(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)

Daniel is fond hers and weepy to see it.

Every time she enters the BB house, she speaks only with the favorites players.

She said that enjoyed the Luxury House and of the Poor House, felt solitary in Diary Room.

She asked the Daniel in its social project with elderly. Adriana if she is being rejected outside and she says Adriana enjoy life in BBB.

She asked the Mauricio on its relationship with Maria, will or will not?..we enjoy that we are in a room sweet, at a time sweet and enjoy the day of love.

The love manifested in various forms. Not only of sex as she is doing, says Mauricio hugged with Maria.

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #309 on: February 15, 2011, 11:36:05 AM »
Monday Episode: Monday Game.

A few moments later nominations: Adriana shows that it is flatboat and speaks very shit, Natalia weepy by be nominated two times for eviction, At the time of buying in, players were surprised at the visit of Ana Maria Braga on the market BBB Carrefour; Talula, Maria, Rodrigão and Wesley want trade Diogo of house because he is unbearable, speech always very high; Diana and Paula discuss after Diana and Natalia if invited to go to the cinema BBB with Talula, but Paula said that only players of the Poor House must go because there is not food; Monday Game.

Full Episode of Monday:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XrXPeg2zvE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XrXPeg2zvE</a>

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #310 on: February 15, 2011, 12:49:23 PM »
Monday Game: Camp is back!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ULycEIGwos" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ULycEIGwos</a>

Players had to take an adjective in an urn and assign to another player.

Players receiving such adjectives go to the camp: Best friend, impolite and filthy.

Talula gave  the adjective enjoyable for Daniel.

Daniel gave  the adjective ugly for Jaqueline.

Jaqueline gave  the adjective beautiful for Mauricio.

Mauricio gave  the adjective best friend for Diogo.

Diogo gave  the adjective vainglorius for Rodrigão.

Rodrigão gave  the adjective ill-humored for Natalia.

Natalia gave  the adjective dawdler for Paula.

Paula gave  the adjective nice for Wesley.

Wesley gave  the adjective liar for Janaina.

Janaina gave the adjective gossipy for Maria.

Maria gave the adjective impolite for Adriana.

Adriana gave the adjective true for Diana.

Diana gave the adjective filthy for Talula.

Adriana, Diogo and Talula* go to the camp for three days.

*Talula may not remain in the Leader Room.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 12:57:43 PM by daniel »

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #311 on: February 15, 2011, 12:55:34 PM »
Camp:

Jaqueline weepy to see the camp.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #312 on: February 16, 2011, 12:26:43 AM »
I have to say that I REALLY hate this "paredão", I think the 2 nominees are the best HMs from this season, and I don't want to see one of them being evicted tonight  :'(

And the worst is that Natália will be out, who was my favourite since the first day  :'(

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #313 on: February 16, 2011, 12:42:26 AM »

- The vote is 15 million votes, is disputed with only 1% difference.
- Adriana represents men and Natalia represents women.
- Adriana is uncongenial and boring, discusses always with women and only talk shit.
- Natalia is strategist, reserved, ill-humored and hated by Mauricio.

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #314 on: February 16, 2011, 12:47:49 AM »
I have to say that I REALLY hate this "paredão", I think the 2 nominees are the best HMs from this season, and I don't want to see one of them being evicted tonight  :'(

And the worst is that Natália will be out, who was my favourite since the first day  :'(

Natalia is the best, but if Natalia remain, women are going to dominate the game and will be Rodrigão vs Mauricio or Diogo.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #315 on: February 16, 2011, 12:50:19 AM »
I have to say that I REALLY hate this "paredão", I think the 2 nominees are the best HMs from this season, and I don't want to see one of them being evicted tonight  :'(

And the worst is that Natália will be out, who was my favourite since the first day  :'(

Natalia is the best, but if Natalia remain, women are going to dominate the game and will be Rodrigão vs Mauricio or Diogo.
I don't think so. Natália's relationship with the girls from the B Side isn't really good, so I think she will stay in the middle. Also she wants to evicted Wesley first and then Maurício.

But what I hate from this eviction, is that if Adriana is evicted tonight, Talula will think that she was evicted because she wants it  ::)

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #316 on: February 16, 2011, 12:58:08 AM »
I have to say that I REALLY hate this "paredão", I think the 2 nominees are the best HMs from this season, and I don't want to see one of them being evicted tonight  :'(

And the worst is that Natália will be out, who was my favourite since the first day  :'(

I don't think so. Natália's relationship with the girls from the B Side isn't really good, so I think she will stay in the middle. Also she wants to evicted Wesley first and then Maurício.

But what I hate from this eviction, is that if Adriana is evicted tonight, Talula will think that she was evicted because she wants it  ::)

But now Natalia is angry with men, because it was twice for eviction. Women are united, even not showing that.

Not, in Brazil the new participants leave in the first eviction. If Adriana back, women will be shocked.  ;D

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #317 on: February 16, 2011, 12:58:43 AM »
Any links available to the eviction, as usual I can't find anything :'(
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #318 on: February 16, 2011, 01:01:06 AM »

But now Natalia is angry with men, because it was twice for eviction. Women are united, even not showing that.

Not, in Brazil the new participants leave in the first eviction. If Adriana back, women will be shocked.  ;D

I don't think it's "women vs men" actually, for me it's "Rodrigão, Diogo, Maurício, Adriana" vs "Daniel, Jaqueline, Talula, Maria, Wesley" vs "Natalia, Diana, Janaina", there are 3 groups

Also I read that Rodrigão wasn't happy after he discovered that Natália didn't vote for him and he wanted to talk with her, but I don't know if he did it  :-\

And I'm sorry BBUKFan, but I don't know where you can watch the show. I guess you can go to justintv and search "bbb" or "bbb11"

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #319 on: February 16, 2011, 01:07:51 AM »
I don't think it's "women vs men" actually, for me it's "Rodrigão, Diogo, Maurício, Adriana" vs "Daniel, Jaqueline, Talula, Maria, Wesley" vs "Natalia, Diana, Janaina", there are 3 groups

Also I read that Rodrigão wasn't happy after he discovered that Natália didn't vote for him and he wanted to talk with her, but I don't know if he did it  :-\

And I'm sorry BBUKFan, but I don't know where you can watch the show. I guess you can go to justintv and search "bbb" or "bbb11"

Wesley and Janaina are two idiots, Janaina is the worst. Diana has already shown live that is with women. Daniel hates men too.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #320 on: February 16, 2011, 01:10:55 AM »

Wesley and Janaina are two idiots, Janaina is the worst. Diana has already shown live that is with women. Daniel hates men too.
Yes, Diana is more with the "ladies" and Janaina is more with the "guys". Natália is somewhere in the middle

It sucks. I think I won't be able to watch the eviction tonight  >:(. I have to go in a few minutes  :'(

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #321 on: February 16, 2011, 01:12:50 AM »
[Quote author = BBUKFan link = topic = data 460.msg9479 # msg9479 = 1297817923]
Todos os links disponíveis para a desocupação, como de costume, eu não consigo encontrar nada: '(
[/ Quote]

Search GLOBO ao vivo on google..BBB11 only for PayPerView

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #322 on: February 16, 2011, 01:13:51 AM »
The lines are closed  :'(

LOL, I love what Mauricio Ricardo did this week  :P

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #323 on: February 16, 2011, 01:15:47 AM »
NO, Eviction will be after the brake.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #324 on: February 16, 2011, 01:16:48 AM »
It's ok Daniel, I found a good stream on justin.tv (cheers joako)
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"