Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Gran Hermano 18 Spain
« Last post by Danny on November 23, 2017, 10:47:24 PM »
Why is Carlota so hated?
« Last post by AlexSP on November 22, 2017, 11:26:03 AM »
As I said before, right after the Gala and until yesterday, everybody thought that Carlota could be evicted on Thursday with more than 90% of the votes and probably beating Nagore's record. I'm saying this because in every public poll she is leading with a huge %. I think that's the reason why the percentages were not shown on Sunday in the Debate.

However, on Monday night, Maico and Rubén made a really bad move. They two, are Hugo's close friends in the house, since the beginning. That's when Rubén made a simple complain about Hugo and Maico took the advantage of that complain and started critizising Hugo really really hard. Rubén joined him and they were stabbing him for almost several hours. The videos of this traition were shown yesterday and also the blind percentages.

80,5% = ??
17,3% = ??
2,2% = ??

It's quite impressive that Carlota has only 80% of the votes to be evicted, so it means that Maico is the 2nd one with most votes and he could probably get more and more votes. I don't think Maico will be evicted this week, cause it's a huge margin between Carlota and him but if everybody thought that Carlos or Miriam could be evicted next week due to their villian roles, Maico will be the public's target for sure.

They, Maico and Rubén, just increased Hugo's % in the final.  :ali
« Last post by AlexSP on November 22, 2017, 11:15:36 AM »
Last Thursday, there was a new eviction in the house. Mina, Maico and Pilar were the nominated housemates.

Maico was the housemate with the fewest votes and was saved. The voting was re-opened between Mina and Pilar.

Finally, Mina was evicted from the house with 69,9% of the votes. Pilar survived with 30,1%:-[ :-[ :-[

Then Lorena, the new housemate, entered to the diary room and could watch the nominations of the other housemates. She was exempt from nominations.

Lorena Gómez
22 y.o / Cádiz
She is a model and motorcycle racing hostess.

Nominations. Carlota is not immune anymore.

Hugo: Carlota (3), Carlos (2), Pilar (1)
Carlota: Miriam (3), Maico (2), Yangyang (1)
Rubén: Yangyang (3), Carlos (2), Carlota (1)
Christian: Yangyang (3), Miriam (2), Maico (1)
Miriam: Carlota (3), Pilar (2), Maico (1)
Yangyang: Maico (3), Rubén (2), Christian (1)
Carlos: Maico (3), Hugo (2), Yangyang (1)
Maico: Carlos (3), Carlota (2), Yangyang (1)
Pilar: Miriam (3), Maico (2), Hugo (1)

Maico: 12
Carlota: 9
Yangygan: 9

Miriam: 8
Carlos: 7
Hugo: 3
Pilar: 3
Rubén: 2
Christian: 1

Maico, Carlota and Yangyang are up for elimination this week. Just right after the nominations, I had a pretty good impression that Carlota is going to be evicted with more than 90% of the votes.

TV Zone / Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2018 - Lisbon, Portugal
« Last post by Jackie on November 22, 2017, 04:35:56 AM »
I agree. Its as with Conchita Wurst - you really cannot copy something original. However I think it can encourage others to be original to and I hope we will see some more singer-songwriters next year that want to celebrate "true music" as Salvador said.

Yes, exactly, I hope his victory has impact instead of becoming a trend.
« Last post by GrahamUKFan on November 21, 2017, 05:09:14 PM »
I agree. Its as with Conchita Wurst - you really cannot copy something original. However I think it can encourage others to be original to and I hope we will see some more singer-songwriters next year that want to celebrate "true music" as Salvador said.
« Last post by Jackie on November 21, 2017, 07:28:37 AM »
I'm really excited for Finland & The Netherlands. Belgium, she seems interesting and I haven't check Azerbaijan at all just yet. But I'm afraid we'll see a bunch of Salvador-like entries next year, and both Azerbaijan & Belgium chose jazz singers as their representatives.

I doubt they will all follow that trend. And if they do it's stupid as fuck.

It's not stupid, it always happens! Especially in the past few years, for example, we've seen that 2015 saw a schlager hit win and 2016 saw quite a bunch of upbeat pop songs; 2016 saw an emotional mid-tempo ballad win, 2017 saw quite a group of ballads in the mix.

And like GrahamUKFan said, there's always going to be that one song that is completely trying to emulate the previous year's winner.

Yeah but stealing a schtick and a vibe is a whole different thing. Adding drums, some kind of "expressive dance", an inspiring dance song or just a male singer is pretty easy to do. But Salvador didn't win because of that, he won because his song didn't sound like anything else we had heard for a long time (+emotion). How do you steal that ? Not just by having some "acoustic" or "jazzy" song.
« Last post by BBDR16 on November 21, 2017, 02:09:58 AM »
I'm really excited for Finland & The Netherlands. Belgium, she seems interesting and I haven't check Azerbaijan at all just yet. But I'm afraid we'll see a bunch of Salvador-like entries next year, and both Azerbaijan & Belgium chose jazz singers as their representatives.

I doubt they will all follow that trend. And if they do it's stupid as fuck.

It's not stupid, it always happens! Especially in the past few years, for example, we've seen that 2015 saw a schlager hit win and 2016 saw quite a bunch of upbeat pop songs; 2016 saw an emotional mid-tempo ballad win, 2017 saw quite a group of ballads in the mix.

And like GrahamUKFan said, there's always going to be that one song that is completely trying to emulate the previous year's winner.
« Last post by GrahamUKFan on November 20, 2017, 11:07:43 PM »
Every year we sort of see an impact from the winner or the ones that came close the year before. I remember how year one after Ruslana almost everyone had drums on stage, how after two years having guys winning, in 2010 the male solo singers were dominating for the first time, how 2011 was full of Lena doubles (plus the original) competing or how 2015 (one year after the Common Linnets) was unusually crowded with mixed duos. Its mostly just a trend but sometimes there are a few songs that are so blatantly trying to copy the winning formula from the year before its kinda obvious that these entries wouldn't be submitted if it wasn't for scoring high with a stylistic copy.

Examples of this:
2010: Poland, Marcin Mrozinski "Legendya"  ("Fairytale")
2013: Germany, Cascada "Glorious" ("Euphoria")
2016: Russia, Sergey Lazarev "You Are the Only One" ("Heroes")
and there are many, many more.
Episode 5

Dinko again bothers Luna, this time while she is reading the Bible in her private room, he locks her door with a rope.
There is a fun game for provisions.

After the game BB gives to the indians to sleep inside because the weather outside is cold, they just should watch the camp fire outside to keep burning.

Late at night only Dee and Debora are not sleeping in the house and they are drunk. They decite to go to sleep in the wigwam. Suddenly, out of the blue, Debora kisses Dee and they start an intimate comunnication, and some moments is not known what they are doing under the blanket. Debora says to Dee that she loves him.

In the morning Debora has a terrible headache but some of the housemates suspect that there was sex in the house.
Luna asks from Kostadin to remove his bagagge from her private room and to go to sleep with the others. She gave him shalter during the first night but now she wants privacy. Dinko again finds reason to argue with Luna and now he intercedes for Kostadin how he should continue to sleep in her room.
After the drunk night, Debora and Dee don't talk to each other. Ludmila "dances on the nervs" of Debora by saying to her that she is an alcoholic and hysterical. Dinko bothers Dee and screams to him that Debora is in this condition because of him.

The housemates are very interested what actually did Debora and Dee last night, and the curious Svetlana even does her own investigation by questioning. Dinko also talks with Dee and tries to understand if Dee and Debora had sex but Dee says that he doesn't remember at all and asks from Dinko if he sees him to drink alcohol to stops him.
Debora is in DR and says that she doesn't remember much from the last night but she is sure that what happened probably wasn't a big deal, because she feels Dee like a brother.
The indians receive a secret task from BB – they should steal all underwear of the housemates.

In the end of the weekly task "Cowboys and indians", BB announces that the task is sucessful.
Kostadin refuses to move his baggage from the private room of Luna and she finds a way to do so with a lie – she says that the production will enter to clean the room and the baggage should be gone.
Dinko is in a playful mood and bet with the girls that he could walk on the roof of the house and to come back. He did it and the girls now should jump in the pool with clothes.
Episode 4

Luna seems not so wild as before. Kostadin and the other cowboys make fun with the indians. Meanwhile, while the bean in a can is on the fire it explodes.
Dinko helps to the indians with chopping wood. BB calls him in DR with the idea to punish Dinko but before BB to start to talk, Dinko starts to talk about his dead father and BB feels sad that he is about to punish him, but makes him a chieftain of the indian tribe.

Luna says that she has pains in the eyes and also that her hair starts to fall from the stress in the house. Anyways today she looks very different to her housemates.
BB gives a mission to Dinko – as a new leader he should put the indians in order and to make them remove any signs of the civilization in their camp, such as modern clothes.
The housemates receive a task to ride a buffalo. The indians win.

BB asks from the two camps to exchange members. Kostadin becomes an indian, Dinko as a leader of the tribe decides he to go back to the cowboys.
The tribe, especially the ladies in it, are very dissapointed from Dinko, because he had the chance to save at least one girl from the bad conditions outside the house, but he prefered himself. During the day, some of the members of the indian tribe forget that they should follow the weekly task and wear their own clothes, not the indian one. So BB punishes all housemates by taking 40 % of their weekly budget. Follow some confrontations between the housemates based on the punishment.
After the nominations, Funky is very mad to Luna for nominating him because "she is disgusted by his fat". He throws offensive words towards Luna.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10