Author Topic: Secret Story 11 France  (Read 3180 times)

Offline whathefuck

• Immunity
Re: Secret Story 11 France
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2017, 06:33:13 PM »
ALAIN and CHARLES are up for eviction.

BARBARA: Noré, Jordan
CHARLÈNE: Alain, Charles
JULIE: Alain, Benoît
KAMILA: Charles, Alain
LAURA: Alain, Charles
TANYA: Bryan, Makao

Alain-4
Charles-3

Benoît-1
Bryan-1
Makao-1
Noré-1

POLL:

Offline whathefuck

• Immunity
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2017, 01:38:29 PM »
Quote from: whathefuck
ALAIN and CHARLES are up for eviction.

BARBARA: Noré, Jordan
CHARLÈNE: Alain, Charles
JULIE: Alain, Benoît
KAMILA: Charles, Alain
LAURA: Alain, Charles
TANYA: Bryan, Makao

Alain-4
Charles-3
Benoît-1
Bryan-1
Makao-1
Noré-1

POLL:
(Image removed from quote.)
CHARLES was evicted.

Offline whathefuck

• Immunity
« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2017, 01:52:45 PM »
In the eviction show, Charlène saw videos of her boyfriend since three years, Benoît, with Barbara, flirting. She was pretty shocked and upset. Laura saw videos of some housemates talking in her back, especially Alain, Tanya and Barbara.

Laura and Barbara now hate each other. Laura clashed her a few days ago, she told her she was a whore and a "boiler" lol, wtf.
Laura said then "you better wash your panties" . Charlène also starts to hate Barbara, because she is being too close of Benoît. As for the secret mission, Benoît and Kamila must act like they start a romance, Kamila attacked Barbara, and shouted at her, "you want him ? you want him ? then eat him", she acted like she wanted to stop with Benoît because of Barbara, which made Barbara mad. In the end, Kamila was acting, but also giving secretly Charlène's message.

Bryan and Kamila are very close to the secret of Julie. Bryan buzzed her.

About Tanya and Alain, after their secret mission of being a couple they must act like they break up. Tanya warned Alain she was going to be quite trash. The day after, she called Alain "bibendum" in front of everyone, she said he eats too much and it is more than visible. She also said she gets tired very quick of her toys.

Offline whathefuck

• Immunity
« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2017, 01:57:04 PM »
Last night, Tanya asked her "VIP Room" (the one she created) back, and asked the boys to take Alain's bed to the other bedroom. She is acting mad for the secret mission. During the evening, they had a task, and questions of the viewers.
Alain had to choose one girl for the night, and one girl for life. He chose Barbara for a night, and Charlène for life. Afterwards Tanya was mad and said she was humiliated by Alain, that he didn't even choose her.

Tanya to Alain : "Have sex with Barbara, she's only waiting for that."

Laura thinks it's a secret mission, Tanya shouted at her too and said "you really think I'm in a secret mission for that ? Being humiliated in front of all the viewers and my friends."
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 01:58:40 PM by whathefuck »

Offline whathefuck

• Immunity
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2017, 08:13:42 AM »
1.Laura <3
2.Noré
3.Tanya
4.Alain (very surprised by him, I didn't like him in the beginning, but he is good even if without his secret tasks he would be invisible or in a romance with Barbara :-x )

5.Charlène (follower... disappointing)
6.Makao
7.Kamila (very disappointed... her attacks to Laura, first behind the back, then two days later, in clear front... very childish and hypocrite, she is a little scam)
8.Benoît
9.Jordan
10.Barbara
11.Bryan

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2017, 01:51:27 AM »
Julie was the 3rd evicted
Makao was the 4th evicted

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2017, 01:53:05 AM »
Laura, Noré and tanya are up for eviction this week

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2017, 05:42:37 PM »
Tanya is the 5th evicted

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #58 on: October 06, 2017, 05:53:16 PM »
1_Queen Laura
2_Alain
3_Barbara
(surprisingly i love her even if she was a little bit follower last week with the makao's nomination)
4_Jordan
5_Kamila
6_Noré
7_charlène
8_benoit
9_Bryan

RED= follower / sheeps

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #59 on: October 06, 2017, 08:20:21 PM »
I don't know nothing about this season but from what i see on twitter, I like how barbara owns her hoeness lol

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #60 on: October 07, 2017, 01:49:56 AM »
that's exactly what i love with her.
And Btw, next thursday new contestant enter the game knowing everything (secrets, contestant lies ect)
Personaly, i think it can be interesting but i'm scared that the "new arrivals" follow the popularity polls to be in the light.

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #61 on: October 07, 2017, 01:38:27 PM »
My ranking:

1. Alain
2. Laura
3. Charlène
4. Barbitch
5. Benoit
6. Kamila
7. Jordan

8. Noré
9. Bryan

i don't really like any of these hoes  ;D ;D (i MISS TANYA)

I can't wait for the new housemates thooooo !

Offline whathefuck

• Immunity
« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2017, 03:45:39 PM »
1.Laura <3  On my TOP 5 of my favorites contestants EVER in Secret Story and probably in a French reality show.
2.Alain
3.Barbara
4.Kamila

5.Bryan
6.Benoît
7.Charlène
8.Noré
9.Jordan

I miss Tanya too... I heard she would come back Thursday, in the evicion show... maybe will she make a comeback in the house a la Elodie SS8 and Sophia SS10, during a freeze.

Excited to see who will be the new contestants, for sure it will give a new dynamic to the season..., I wish Lydia could comeback... I mean, we never saw her never heard her voice... what a waste.

For now, I'm less excited than the past two weeks about this season. Not sure to follow this week's highlights shows.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 03:47:25 PM by whathefuck »

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #63 on: October 10, 2017, 12:01:33 AM »
Im so surprised Alain is so likeable here hahaha
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline whathefuck

• Immunity
« Reply #64 on: October 10, 2017, 02:48:50 AM »
Quote from: AlexSP
Im so surprised Alain is so likeable here hahaha
With  no live feeds we can’t see what they don’t show us but I noticed he is a bit false always trying to stay good with  everyone.

personally except laura, i’m not so fan of the rest.

Offline whathefuck

• Immunity
« Reply #65 on: October 10, 2017, 09:38:01 PM »
I finally know who Laura reminds me of.   Emilia Montgomery. A french-argentinian housemate of the Argentinian Big Brother. Both hated for being very frank and everyone wanting to nominate them <3

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #66 on: October 10, 2017, 10:19:49 PM »
I finally know who Laura reminds me of.   Emilia Montgomery. A french-argentinian housemate of the Argentinian Big Brother. Both hated for being very frank and everyone wanting to nominate them <3

so basically you're a fan of her because she's like you ?

Offline whathefuck

• Immunity
« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2017, 12:49:21 AM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: whathefuck on Yesterday at 09:38:01 PMI finally know who Laura reminds me of.   Emilia Montgomery. A french-argentinian housemate of the Argentinian Big Brother. Both hated for being very frank and everyone wanting to nominate them <3

Offline whathefuck

• Immunity
« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2017, 12:58:26 AM »

Arf, I answered but weirdly it's not shown. I'm going to try to give the same three lines I gave.

There are too much - and too much details - to answer this question, but basically yes :)
Which then leads to the fact I enjoy what she provides, and that I appreciate to see what seems to be a good person, and a very good (imo) player.
(Not that fan when she looks for the highlights tho, even if all of them are there for that)

That was pretty much the same post and words from my other post. :)
I'd add that she can be so stupid in the moment of the action, or when she is upset. She is awkward sometimes. It's so me. :D

EDIT: Btw, I'm sorry I forgot to PM you a few months ago (February), I remember I planned to give an apology to you for the "anniv" of the one year after I was mean to you on Instagram or Twitter. You just upsetted me that day, but afterwards I think even if I was a bit right, I acted the wrong way.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 01:03:50 AM by whathefuck »

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2017, 01:20:27 AM »
Quick recap of the live show n°6 :
"La voix/Big brother" reveals that a new candidate will enter the House of Secrets
Spoiler for Hiden:
housemates are shocked
Since Tuesday, Noré and Charlène have been nominated for life. A sanction that follows the non respect of the rules imposed by La Voix during the week of the binomials. To remedy this, Kamila is offered a dilemma via the red phone: she can save her man and her friend by sacrificing herself to become nominated for life ... And she accepted
Spoiler for Hiden:

All this week, Benoît and Barbara were connected by a rope on the occasion of the binomial week. For Charlène (benoit's girlfriend), it is a real torture. Seeing his man so close to another woman saddens her a lot ... La voix has a dilemma for Charlène: will she accept that Benoît and Barbara spend two extra days tied to protect a clue about his secret? she acepted
Spoiler for Hiden:

Benoit and Barbara are not content
La Voix reveals the secret of one of the new candidates who is: "I escaped a natural disaster"
Spoiler for Hiden:
the three new ones are real candidates who compete to win this season. Knowing the secrets of the housemates, they can neither buzz nor reveal them. They will be the guardians of the secrets: their mission will be to ensure that no secret is discovered. If secrets are discovered, these guardians of the secrets will be punished ! But they can buzz each others
Spoiler for Hiden:
Sarah and Jaja former housemates from SS10 and Tanya from SS11 are on the set to pose questions to the new housemates.
Spoiler for Hiden:
The first new candidate is Cassandre 28 yo.
The second new candidate is Benjamin 28yo.
Spoiler for Hiden:

The Red phone announces to Barbara that she will be nominated automaticly next week. But it has the possibility to transfer this nomination to the housemate of his choice. And she choose Jordan who automaticly nominated her last week him too.
Spoiler for Hiden:
The third candidate to join the House of Secrets is Shirley 22yo
Cassandre was designated by La Voix to be the one of the three who immediately integrated the House of Secrets. Cassandre has gifts to offer the Habitants: one bankrupt card and another 10,000 euros! she chooses to give the card of 10 000 euros to kamila and the bankrupt card to Barbara.
two more secrets revealed :
-  My life almost tipped during a funfair.  ( ??? )
-  I participated twice in the Olympic Games
Spoiler for Hiden:

The three new candidates meet

During a freeze Tanya returned in the house. she had a piquant word for housemates she did not appreciate and in particular for Barbara.
After that
Spoiler for Hiden:
On the set, Tanya performs her first single "La mariée"
Spoiler for Hiden:

if you want this her video clip
! No longer available
The housemates are persuaded to witness an elimination like the others. This is not the case ... no elimination since the public has chosen to send Charlène in a secret room.
Spoiler for Hiden:

Charlène discovers that in reality she's not eliminated. She will join Benjamin and Shirley in the secret room.

(and excuse me there is a lot of spoiler because the pictures are coming  from the TF1 site and they are huge)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 01:27:33 PM by LoLo »