Author Topic: Big Brother 5 Canada  (Read 5583 times)

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
Re: Big Brother 5 Canada
« Reply #150 on: May 05, 2017, 02:55:35 PM »
Demetres must stay, I want him to become the first 5-HOH winner.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #151 on: May 05, 2017, 03:25:58 PM »
Kevin, the worse one left just won HOH, fuck everything!

Will predictably be another Ika-Dem nom... If they stay on the block Demetres can leave so Queen Ika can make it to finale night 
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #152 on: May 06, 2017, 01:02:37 AM »
Not getting the William/Kevin hate from you two ?? LMAOOOOO

I actually really loathe Dre and I'm glad she's out.

I obviously want an Ika win, but anyone winning other than Dillon would be great for me!

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #153 on: May 06, 2017, 05:31:34 AM »
Not getting the William/Kevin hate from you two ?? LMAOOOOO

I actually really loathe Dre and I'm glad she's out.

I obviously want an Ika win, but anyone winning other than Dillon would be great for me!

Kevin is criminally overrated at this point. I swear if you go to any alumni twitter besides Neaha they all are describing him in godlike words. Anytime he shits they praise him for being the représentation of the cycle of life. Besides, he's a really bad player on his own. He's only talent like I said is to find someone to tell him what to do and use his sexuality to get a floater to help him.

William is just a series of missed events. He legit could have win, had he not made so many mistakes. He was playing the bachelor and forgot that for one whole week, he was put in the most powerful spot of the whole game. I can't forgive people given that kind of power multiple times and still fucking up.

Both of them are wack, so is Dre's black hating ass. And Dillon is still a pig.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #154 on: May 06, 2017, 05:50:47 AM »
Kevin is insanely overrated, he actually sucks as a player in his Season 3 alliance, we all know Zach pulled the strings there not him, in Season 5 it was BOREno and Nasty Neda doing the strategic lifting, all Kevin did was give and get handjobs from William while declaring his love for Pilar, he is essentially a Male Canadian Nicole Franzel. The difference is, Nicole actually made a series of smart decisions after Paulie left, Kevin was still an idiot after Bruno left (the smart decision would've been to evict Ika, since she's the biggest threat, but glad he made this horrible game move though <3) now watch Kevin make another stupid mistake this week... Kevin sucks as a player the only downisde is, if he makes it to the F2 he will win and that is just very tragic.

William, literal idiot, waste of space, dumbass, makes Zakiyah and Nicole look strong and independent, needs to be evicted from the jury somehow, weak-willed, Kevin's lap dog, watch as he will campaign the hardest for Kevin to win and we all bow our heads in shame because of his existence... For real he's gonna be CRUSHED when he sees all the sociopathic confessionals Kevin has given about playing him, can't say I will feel bad for him

Dre, great early game, solid midgame, horrendous and terrible late game, epitome of mixed bag

Dillon, got better when Emily left and he attached himself to Karen

Demetres, amazing but needs to die for Ika to live

Ika, GODDESS, not enough words to describe her, will either win (highly unlikely she can't win comps <3) or be the most robbed player ever

Karen most likely winner tbh
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #155 on: May 06, 2017, 11:06:12 AM »
Marie and I's opinions are IN SYNC honey

Ika dragged the shit out of Kevin after the nominations "PUT SOME RESPECT ON MY NAME" "THE TRUTH IS IF WE IN F2 TOGETHER YOU WILL WIN DESPITE THE FACT YOUR GAME DOESNT EVEN COMPARE TO MINE" what a legend

Karen saying she will play to loose in order to have a deserving winner (in this case she meant Dem mostly or Ika) and block Kevin had me in TEARS

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #156 on: May 06, 2017, 05:08:11 PM »
The BBCAN Alumni is so annoying with their petty drama and cliqueness, i agree.

Quote from: Jackie
Marie and I's opinions are IN SYNC honey

Ika dragged the shit out of Kevin after the nominations "PUT SOME RESPECT ON MY NAME" "THE TRUTH IS IF WE IN F2 TOGETHER YOU WILL WIN DESPITE THE FACT YOUR GAME DOESNT EVEN COMPARE TO MINE" what a legend

Karen saying she will play to loose in order to have a deserving winner (in this case she meant Dem mostly or Ika) and block Kevin had me in TEARS
K W E E N

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #157 on: May 07, 2017, 03:36:25 AM »
True BBCAN alumni is absolute shit *glares at Peter Brown

They treat Cassandra like shit when she is clearly a superior human being over them, they are cliquey and petty as fuck, them going in on Ika, Karen, Dre (early on the season) because they hate Kevin is disgusting. Fact is Cassandra and Gary rrally never stood a chance this season because they weren't a part of Neda's band of idiots, especially Cassandra since Neda thinks there's only room for one Persian Priincess Strategist in the house.

Kevil will beat any of them at F2, I got shivers when Karen said that, she is such a respectable fan of the game that she wants someone who deserves it to win (Ika > Karen > Demetres > Dillon > Kevin BTW). Karen knows she won't beat anyone in a F2 which is why she wants the most deserving to take it. I respect that. I live Karen, Demetres and I'm okay witb Dillon but I will be very disappointed if anyone but Ika wins :(
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #158 on: May 07, 2017, 04:49:25 AM »
Kevin wants to use veto on Ika and replace her with Dillon in oder to go to f3 with  Karen/Ika and i'm dead. Yet another week of thinking Demika are 100% done and then now they got strong chances of both staying because Kevin is such a damn fool.

I will be praying to any god listening for ANYBODY but Dillon to win veto (AND dillon wants to throw it lmao) <3<3

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #159 on: May 07, 2017, 04:00:43 PM »
Kevin wants to use veto on Ika and replace her with Dillon in oder to go to f3 with  Karen/Ika and i'm dead. Yet another week of thinking Demika are 100% done and then now they got strong chances of both staying because Kevin is such a damn fool.

I will be praying to any god listening for ANYBODY but Dillon to win veto (AND dillon wants to throw it lmao) <3<3
Kevin won the veto and is intent on this plan! He really is a grade A idiot, because Karen is intent in making sure someone deserving (Ika/Dem) wins and she will vote out Dillon... WOW KEVIN IS AN IDIOT

Yet another of his HOH's blowing up on his face <3 I love it, this idiot had an easy with of splitting up Demika and he decides to fuck it all up in an attempt to look ballsy. Can't wait to see his face on eviction night!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #160 on: May 08, 2017, 03:12:44 PM »
I hope the jury really sees thoroughly that he's tried to split up Demika twice and failed to do so.

Glad to hear Demetres may stay (he might, right?) as he's close to being a 5-time HOH. Dillon doesn't deserve to win as much as Demetres or Ika. He, Karen, or Kevin would all be the least deserving BBCAN winner.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #161 on: May 08, 2017, 10:34:11 PM »
I hope the jury really sees thoroughly that he's tried to split up Demika twice and failed to do so.

Glad to hear Demetres may stay (he might, right?) as he's close to being a 5-time HOH. Dillon doesn't deserve to win as much as Demetres or Ika. He, Karen, or Kevin would all be the least deserving BBCAN winner.

I think at this point Dem has 90% chances of staying. Dillon is gone, Karen orchastrated to whole thing. Which is also why to me Karen would be deserving of winning. The two times Kevin tried to break up Demika, she single handily saved them. (Well, not that single handily cause she was helped by Kevin's stupidity but...).

Tbh i have no faith in this jury. If Kevin is in F2, he has Bruno, Neda, Will and Dre. Jackie only might vote for Karen but very slim chance. Only Dillon (if he does go out this week) will vote against Kevin. Sindy is a weird one, it's hard to be 100% sure about her. But I'd say she would probably vote for Ika if she's in F2 otherwise it'd be Kevin.

At this point, Kevin wins in any scenario. Dem wins against Karen/Ika. Ika wins against Karen. But then again Ika/Karen are unpredictable and I can totally see them swipe up some jury votes with their speech, especially Ika considering she's by far the best player and she started to aknowledge her incredible gameplay so she's conscious of her resume.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #162 on: May 09, 2017, 04:23:24 AM »
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus on Today at 08:12:44 AMI hope the jury really sees thoroughly that he's tried to split up Demika twice and failed to do so.

I think at this point Dem has 90% chances of staying. Dillon is gone, Karen orchastrated to whole thing. Which is also why to me Karen would be deserving of winning. The two times Kevin tried to break up Demika, she single handily saved them. (Well, not that single handily cause she was helped by Kevin's stupidity but...).

Tbh i have no faith in this jury. If Kevin is in F2, he has Bruno, Neda, Will and Dre. Jackie only might vote for Karen but very slim chance. Only Dillon (if he does go out this week) will vote against Kevin. Sindy is a weird one, it's hard to be 100% sure about her. But I'd say she would probably vote for Ika if she's in F2 otherwise it'd be Kevin.

At this point, Kevin wins in any scenario. Dem wins against Karen/Ika. Ika wins against Karen. But then again Ika/Karen are unpredictable and I can totally see them swipe up some jury votes with their speech, especially Ika considering she's by far the best player and she started to aknowledge her incredible gameplay so she's conscious of her resume.

This is 100% spot on, Karen's move is a gamble, she's losing the only person who would take her to the F2 over anyone else but she also orchestrated the two big moves of the season, she is most deserving because she saved the two biggest targets ever, but the jury minus Dillon will never give her credit for it... She's at a disadvantage, people in the house view her as a goat despite the fact she played one of the better games this seasons, its such a shame to be honest.

Kevin wins over anyone hands down, it will not even be close
Neda - Kevin no matter what but will vote for Ika over the other two
Sindy - one gigantic question mark, will vote for Ika or Kevin, hard no on the other two
Bruno - Kevin 100% will probably vote against Ika over anyone coz he's a salty bitch
Jackie - will vote for anyone not named Ika
Dre - honestly I don't know, might vote for Karen because of her vets hate boner... I can't see her voting for Kevin though or even Ika
William - Kevin 100% he's even more of a locked vote than Bruno is since he's a weak bitch
Dillon - Karen or bust

I like Dem but I feel awkward if he wins over Ika, they were the perfect pair since he won the comps and she did all the brain work, but social game and strategic game Ika owned... I will be bummed if Ika or Karen don't win but they have the worse chances in the F2 :(
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #163 on: May 09, 2017, 05:01:06 AM »
Now I love both Dem and Ika but lets be clear for a second. All I see is Kevin fans trying to discredit Ika by saying she only stayed for so long because Dem wins comps. Well that is utter bullshit, let me tell you why : Dem would have NEVER gotten to play so long had he not been under Ika's protection. It wasn't her social game it was her MIST that saved him anytime he couldn't play HOH.

Take this week for exemple, Ika was never gonna go. But the only reason Dem got to stay is Ika's mist over Karen. Karen said it herself : they are 2 moms and she would never screw Ika over, that's why she played it that way.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #164 on: May 09, 2017, 10:07:16 AM »
I actually hate it when people say that Ika wouldn't have been able to make no moves if it wasn't for Dem.... Neda's eviction anyone? That was 100% Ika and 0% Dem... I like them both but Dem beating Ika in the end will leave a bad taste in my mouth if they are the F2
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #165 on: May 13, 2017, 05:13:55 PM »
F4 round of BBCAN5 never happened
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #166 on: May 13, 2017, 09:53:23 PM »
F4 round of BBCAN5 never happened

I'm so happy the finale is on monday and Ika will 100% win

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #167 on: May 14, 2017, 05:24:00 AM »
Quote from: Marie on Today at 10:13:55 AMF4 round of BBCAN5 never happened
I can't believe Ika won 9-0! Even Neda voted for her :O
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Jøsêttö

« Reply #168 on: May 14, 2017, 05:20:08 PM »
Wow. I know which reality show I will watch this summer. BB Canada <3
Just to see how Ika played, and how she did to win this. :-*

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #169 on: May 14, 2017, 07:02:38 PM »
Quote from: Marie on Today at 10:13:55 AMF4 round of BBCAN5 never happened
I can't believe Ika won 9-0! Even Neda voted for her :O

And Dre apologized and called Ika a legend. The world is truly is beautiful place.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #170 on: May 14, 2017, 07:03:59 PM »
I feel just as much in denial as Topaz tweeting every 5 seconds that Ika hasnt been evicted  :'(

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #171 on: May 15, 2017, 07:56:04 PM »
Quote from: Marie
I actually hate it when people say that Ika wouldn't have been able to make no moves if it wasn't for Dem.... Neda's eviction anyone? That was 100% Ika and 0% Dem... I like them both but Dem beating Ika in the end will leave a bad taste in my mouth if they are the F2
And that was probably the turning point of the season.   This season has been Ika, but to be fair they've got Kevin's stupidity to thank that they both made final 4.  What was he thinking - don't get why he didn't think Dillon would be easier to influence when it came to the vote.

Good season though and I'm quite happy with the final 4.  Karen may be 2nd place in waiting but despite not doing much since week 1 comp wise I do think her continuing survival when she was an easy target early on means she's not completely undeserving, and if Dillon was still in there she'd have had a chance of winning herself (but was too stupid to see that!).   WIll be happy for either of Demika to win, and though I liked Kevin in season 3 and generally liked him this season his poor moves in recent weeks means I'd rather he didn't win.

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
  • I am addicted to random facts
« Reply #172 on: May 15, 2017, 10:35:54 PM »
So Final 3 evaluation? It seems that Demetres will win if he makes it to the Final 2. If not, it is a toss up, but I think the jury (except William) will vote for Karen to win. I find it interesting how Demetres didn't go after Karen after she nearly got him evicted Week 1.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #173 on: May 16, 2017, 12:04:11 AM »
So Final 3 evaluation? It seems that Demetres will win if he makes it to the Final 2. If not, it is a toss up, but I think the jury (except William) will vote for Karen to win. I find it interesting how Demetres didn't go after Karen after she nearly got him evicted Week 1.

IKA IS NOT OUT YET

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #174 on: May 16, 2017, 05:11:30 AM »
Quote from: DarkFireYoshi
IKA WON BB CAN 5 END OF DISCUSSION
FUTURE AFP OF BB19