Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Big Brother 19 USA
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on June 21, 2017, 02:34:08 PM »
I like the temptations twist, I'm wondering what will happen. Maybe they'll do an Ika Wong-like twist where letters will get shredded?

The money thing just might be my favorite part of this house and is also aligns up with Survivor's next theme.
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on June 21, 2017, 02:20:30 PM »
Oooh, I like that house. It may even be better than the last few houses we've had.

I look back at the earlier seasons and see how far they've come when designing the houses.
General Discussion / Re: The Music Thread
« Last post by Markus on June 20, 2017, 12:43:24 PM »
! No longer available

I just love Scissor Sisters.
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on June 19, 2017, 02:59:22 PM »
Kevin's father is a drug dealer, and he and his wife were suspected for dealing drugs back in 2006. His father was known as "The Cheese".

I hope Kevin doesn't use this in his DR sessions or we're in for a terrible season.

http://archive.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2006/08/12/cocaine_dealer_69_ordered_to_spend_decade_in_prison/
« Last post by Marie on June 19, 2017, 01:20:25 PM »
This cast is probably one of the not as mactorish looking casts in quite sometime, so I'm hoping their personalities deliver... And also multiple people this season over 30 :O

The question is, which of the women seems like the season ruiner.... My guess, Jillian
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on June 19, 2017, 12:15:29 PM »
Last season was our most diverse cast, 3 Hispanics, 2 black, 2 Asian, & Paul is half-Armenian and Glenn might be partially Hispanic or something.

Season 11 had 1 black, 1 black/white, 1 black/Asian, 1 half-Hispanic, and 1 half-Arab.

And there's a girl named Christmas.  ;D Sound's like Corey's dream girl.

This cast BETTER be good, especially since I applied and would've delivered, but wasn't on.
« Last post by Marie on June 19, 2017, 06:51:48 AM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 09:13:32 PMI'd say Elissa is a lock for All-Stars, but she ain't ever coming back I think,

DerrICK said he will only come back for an all winners season, I can see them throwing in a shitty Calafiore (either) and Natalie in there for instant drama, the thing with BB10-13 reps, would they still come back? I feel its been far too long for them to even consider doing it again

There's a rumour that Alex and Justin (from BB OTT) are on BB19, I can see it happening, Alex is the best contender to throw in there since she was made for the main BB, considering she was the most strategic of that season and was playing a different game than everyone else. Danielle and Scott were said back-ups but I can't see Danielle/Justin and Alex/Scott together, since they were aligned. Danielle was also very problematic and said a shit ton of prejudice things, so I can see why they wouldn't want to expose her to the general audience. Justin is the best pick in the male cast since he was very entertaining, he will def be a floater and will likely make it far. Alex could be an early boot or go all the way, depends how she will control the target in her back
I feel like Danielle being a black woman AND problematic AND strong player is the reason why the would expose her to general audience though lol

I honestly feel like Alex would be third choice behing Danielle/Shelby.

Shelby would obviously turn it down, after BB15, I can't see someone like Danielle on main stream BB

Shocked at how diverse (4-5 minorities, new record?) this cast is, good that they also casted older folks here, I will choose to believe Karen of BBCan inspired this
« Last post by BBDR16 on June 19, 2017, 04:38:22 AM »
HERE'S THE OFFICIAL CAST OF BB19!

WARNING: ALL OF THEM ARE NEWBIEEEESSSSS!

1. MARK JANSEN

2. JESSICA GRAF

3. MATTHEW CLINES

4. ALEX OW

5. RAMSES SOTO

6. DOMINIQUE COOPER

7. JASON DENT

8. ELENA DAVIES

9. JOSH MARTINEZ

10. CHRISTMAS ABBOTT

11. CAMERON HEARD

12. RAVEN WALTON

13. CODY NICKSON

14. JILLIAN PARKER

15. KEVIN SCHLEHUBER

16. MEGAN LOWDER

MORE INFO WILL ARRIVE LATER TODAY!
« Last post by BBDR16 on June 19, 2017, 04:27:02 AM »
I'd say Elissa is a lock for All-Stars, but she ain't ever coming back I think,

DerrICK said he will only come back for an all winners season, I can see them throwing in a shitty Calafiore (either) and Natalie in there for instant drama, the thing with BB10-13 reps, would they still come back? I feel its been far too long for them to even consider doing it again

There's a rumour that Alex and Justin (from BB OTT) are on BB19, I can see it happening, Alex is the best contender to throw in there since she was made for the main BB, considering she was the most strategic of that season and was playing a different game than everyone else. Danielle and Scott were said back-ups but I can't see Danielle/Justin and Alex/Scott together, since they were aligned. Danielle was also very problematic and said a shit ton of prejudice things, so I can see why they wouldn't want to expose her to the general audience. Justin is the best pick in the male cast since he was very entertaining, he will def be a floater and will likely make it far. Alex could be an early boot or go all the way, depends how she will control the target in her back
I'll leak the cast shortly and I've got news... THEY'RE NOT IN IT!  ;D
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10