Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
General Discussion / Re: Chat thread
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on Today at 04:36:26 PM »
I graduated University today.  ;D
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Big Brother 5 Canada
« Last post by GrahamUKFan on Today at 11:14:22 AM »
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus
LMAO at the thought of Kevin evicted in a triple eviction again. Actually, it would be Dem, Ika, and Kevin all evicted in the triple eviction.
that would be the perfect scenario. 8)
I cannot stand Kevin with his fake smile. This guy is sooo lucky that he found another stupid gay that is falling for him. Will really makes a fool out of himself and in some way I hope it backfires that he is eliminated in the triple alongside his paler-than-pale-boytoy.
You gotta love Karen for going batshit crazy and telling him everything the audience wants to do to. :D
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Gran Hermano Famosos 2 Argentina
« Last post by GrahamUKFan on Today at 11:10:29 AM »
Quote from: Jackie
Honestly I don't care if the celebs are shit because that was proven to not be relevant to the entertainment the show end up delivering, but I'm pissed that nowadays we get more CBBs than regular BBs.

It kinda seems like right now we live in a weird era of Big Brother where the format can not exist without a twist to it, which is shitty. Or maybe the casting directors are getting lazy.
Its more like normal people do not apply for BB anymore and they are forced to only cast famewhores anywhere so the gap between these "celebrities" and regular people on reality shows where all you have to do is to show a character and lay around in a house doesn't exist anymore anyway.
I think its a shift in our cultural perception that explains why these celebrity formats are now so much more interested and BB was one of the reasons for it.
« Last post by Marie on Today at 07:37:34 AM »
Kevin is 100% gone in the Triple, his only saving grace is if his whipping post wins HOH
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on Yesterday at 08:09:13 PM »
LMAO at the thought of Kevin evicted in a triple eviction again. Actually, it would be Dem, Ika, and Kevin all evicted in the triple eviction.
« Last post by Marie on Yesterday at 05:58:39 PM »
Dem is going out over Ika, even with the Kill The Vets movement, they all know Ika can't win any comps but Dem can. Kevin is screwed in the triple, only chance he survives is if its a Zakiyah (Will) HOH... Ika probs screwed here as well unless she wins HOH or veto, Its still, early a lot more can happen and Ika can find her way to survive the triple, but Dem is dead in the triple and maybe even Kevin 

I can't see Dre changing her mind though, I thought she will be on Team Ika again but she's been pretty much leading charge against Ika for quite some time now
« Last post by Jackie on Yesterday at 03:49:44 PM »
Kevin as HOH could mean that Ika is dead next. I want to see her in the jury with Neda.

I want a Karen, Jackie, and Demetres final three. Any F2 combo would work for me, and and a Karen/Jackie F2 would be hilarious.

Don't speak those words into the universe.
If Kevin is smart and want a chance to possibly escape next triple eviction, he will focus on getting Dem out, not Ika.
General Discussion / Re: Chat thread
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on Yesterday at 09:49:13 AM »
Marie/Andre, any thoughts on TAR29's Stranger twist? I like this season so far, but TAR26 was better. I loved the Lake Como leg, though. I just wish Vanck/Ashton stayed.

Anyone think that one of these teams could end up on BB19? If so, Kevin/Jenn would be doable, and with a possibility of Vanck/Ashton, though Vanck is very atypical for Big Brother. Becca/Floyd would also be a possibility.
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on Yesterday at 09:45:13 AM »
Kevin as HOH could mean that Ika is dead next. I want to see her in the jury with Neda.

I want a Karen, Jackie, and Demetres final three. Any F2 combo would work for me, and and a Karen/Jackie F2 would be hilarious.
« Last post by Marie on Yesterday at 08:06:22 AM »
BRUNO IS DEAD
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10