Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Big Brother 19 USA
« Last post by Jackie on Today at 04:48:59 PM »
Jessie is like Matt from this season, the last one you remember is even in the house. I know she went OTT on her last week, but I gave up season 15 the week before that as well.

If anything she was like the Mark of BB15 aka the last likeable person standing. She was never as INV as Matt chose to be.
Reality TV Shows / Re: A Fazenda 9 Brazil
« Last post by Gabriel on Today at 12:07:36 PM »
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on Today at 11:14:15 AM »
Jessie is like Matt from this season, the last one you remember is even in the house. I know she went OTT on her last week, but I gave up season 15 the week before that as well.
« Last post by Marie on Today at 08:37:38 AM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus on Yesterday at 08:43:05 AMI literally just watched the episode where it was just Derrick discussing the past events with the houseguests. Season 16 is the never-dying season with Caleb, Frankie, Derrick, & Nicole returning to hosts competitions, Nicole winning, Hayden discussing Nicole on BB18, Caleb being on Survivor twice, and Cody appearing and Paulie competing, along with Frankie going on BBUK. Derrick has his TV show, right?

We're bound to hear from Zach and Donny soon, who I'm surprised we haven't heard from yet and we may hear from Cody again if his sister joins the cast.
And yet most people would consider it one of the worst season. Just let it die grodner. If you have to bring someone back, Bring someone like Jessie from BB15 back, or REAL DANCER Jackie. Someone fresh.

BB15 Jessie <3
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Secret Story 11 France
« Last post by LoLo on Yesterday at 08:26:05 PM »
! No longer available

We are all ready the "buzzer", "La voix", the house but beware, this year everything will change !

wait and see !
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on Yesterday at 07:56:56 PM »
I literally just watched the episode where it was just Derrick discussing the past events with the houseguests. Season 16 is the never-dying season with Caleb, Frankie, Derrick, & Nicole returning to hosts competitions, Nicole winning, Hayden discussing Nicole on BB18, Caleb being on Survivor twice, and Cody appearing and Paulie competing, along with Frankie going on BBUK. Derrick has his TV show, right?

We're bound to hear from Zach and Donny soon, who I'm surprised we haven't heard from yet and we may hear from Cody again if his sister joins the cast.

And yet most people would consider it one of the worst season. Just let it die grodner. If you have to bring someone back, Bring someone like Jessie from BB15 back, or REAL DANCER Jackie. Someone fresh.

Only internet (besides myself) fans hated season 15, right? Casuals liked it, if I remember correctly, right?
« Last post by Jackie on Yesterday at 04:31:40 PM »
I literally just watched the episode where it was just Derrick discussing the past events with the houseguests. Season 16 is the never-dying season with Caleb, Frankie, Derrick, & Nicole returning to hosts competitions, Nicole winning, Hayden discussing Nicole on BB18, Caleb being on Survivor twice, and Cody appearing and Paulie competing, along with Frankie going on BBUK. Derrick has his TV show, right?

« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on Yesterday at 08:43:05 AM »

« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on Yesterday at 07:36:50 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Christmas is HOH and It looks like there is a backdoor plan to take Mark out.

Will anyone but me be watching?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10