Author Topic: Les Anges 7 France  (Read 14743 times)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
Re: Les Anges 7 France
« Reply #125 on: February 19, 2015, 12:37:02 PM »
Then "nobody but Amélie can be a plant on Les Anges"  #easy
Btw... you suddenly look Old. I now see you as Jackie Florrick, Peter's mother on the Good Wife. :-*

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #126 on: February 19, 2015, 12:44:38 PM »
My evil double changed my name to Jackie here and on Twitter this night and left a not on my laptop saying "Be a LADY!". I think i'm possessed by Jackie O lol

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #127 on: February 19, 2015, 05:10:21 PM »
Amélie quitted Les Anges.  But actually she only was out for one week then she came back. :)
Cuz of course, she is Amélie. It wouldn't be Les Anges, even if she doesn't make the show 24/7. <3

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #128 on: February 20, 2015, 03:13:23 PM »
Once again, someone left ::) It's Nathalie from Secret Story. She was in couple with Vivian, they broke up in Les Anges but were getting back together etc...

We don't know why she left. Did she decide it ? Or maybe it's the opportunity to replace an old by another old : Corinne.

Good timing in here if it's accurate. :D uh, Tunou. :-*
There more information !
Nathalie is the one who decided to leave Les Anges. She had an accident during a Body Surf activity, and is very hurt on the ribs, she refused to be operated in Brazil, so she left and be operated in France.

Probably she won't come back. ???

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #129 on: February 20, 2015, 03:17:05 PM »
Quote from: # Oh
she refused to be operated in Brazil, so she left and be operated in France.
::)

kkkk

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #130 on: February 20, 2015, 03:20:14 PM »
Quote from: # Oh
she refused to be operated in Brazil, so she left and be operated in France.
::)

kkkk
LOL I had the same reaction!!!

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #131 on: February 20, 2015, 04:36:34 PM »

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #132 on: February 20, 2015, 06:25:38 PM »
lol this is gonna be a fucked up season IMO

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #133 on: February 21, 2015, 03:23:35 PM »
Jremstar released an article about Rphael being a basic bitch kkkk : http://www.jeremstar.fr/m-68057-raphael-lesanges7-persuade-d-etre-la-star-du-programme-il-meprise-tout-le-monde.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

I don't know if it's 100% reliable. We'll see in a few weeks, but apparently, Raphaël says that he poo on everyone, he believes he's the Star of #LesAnges7, and these days he decided to not be very present for the cameras, and production is still considering getting rid of him.

If his goal was to be on every season of Les Anges like Amélie, it's a huge fail I think. Production can't stand him apparently kkkk. But Raphaël is popular because of les princes de l'amour so... --'

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #134 on: February 22, 2015, 06:44:26 AM »
LOOOOL. Another contestant left Les Anges 7 xD. It's according to Jeremstar that usually is a very reliable source. The contestant who left is :
Spoiler for Hiden:
JESSICA !! (lmao)

According him, she missed her family so much. But people say it's fake. So we're not sure yet ???
Actually, Jessica was the most starving contestant to be on les anges that it's hard to believe it.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #135 on: February 22, 2015, 06:51:24 AM »
She said to one of her friend that it's fake :

:zzz ::)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #136 on: February 22, 2015, 08:07:22 AM »
"C'est faut" ? Ugh  ::)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #137 on: February 22, 2015, 01:58:48 PM »
I can't. I'm dying kkkk. #rofl.
According twitter, I don't know from where this news comes out, I just saw it! Corinne, the other old, left, and Linda from Les Anges 6 is in Rio, to replace her. kkkkkkkk.

See you tomorrow for another news about someone leaving or someone coming.  Maybe Iliesse from SS8, uh Gabriel ? kkkkk.

Maeva, from l'ile des vérités / le mag is also acting on Twitter that she's shocked. She's saying that if she was there, she would never leave cuz it's a great opportunity. Bitch licks production very well, and works for NRJ12 now so I won't be surprised if we see  a news  with her joining Les Anges 7 kkk.

Tomorrow starts the Week 7 of Les Anges. There will be 9 weeks.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #138 on: February 22, 2015, 02:10:38 PM »
I can't. I'm dying kkkk. #rofl.
According twitter, I don't know from where this news comes out, I just saw it! Corinne, the other old, left, and Linda from Les Anges 6 is in Rio, to replace her. kkkkkkkk.

See you tomorrow for another news about someone leaving or someone coming.  Maybe Iliesse from SS8, uh Gabriel ? kkkkk.

Maeva, from l'ile des vérités / le mag is also acting on Twitter that she's shocked. She's saying that if she was there, she would never leave cuz it's a great opportunity. Bitch licks production very well, and works for NRJ12 now so I won't be surprised if we see  a news  with her joining Les Anges 7 kkk.

Tomorrow starts the Week 7 of Les Anges. There will be 9 weeks.

lol Maeva pretended to quit IDV like 7 times in 2 weeks....

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #139 on: February 22, 2015, 03:40:59 PM »
I'm 99% sure all of this leaving business is orchestrated by the production to create headlines and buzz around the show. Last year they used it a lot, that and the Nelly thing. LGE have no shame.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #140 on: February 22, 2015, 05:14:28 PM »
Yes I totally agree on what you say. And it worked very well last year. It was like constant "game changing". I think except for Jessica, all the other leaving and coming were planned by production. kkk.

Vincent and Anaïs were planned since last month, and Julia & cie too. x)
Anyway dear, you seem to still not deal with Micha getting kicked out by production kkkk. :P #bitter #kidding

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #141 on: February 22, 2015, 05:37:06 PM »
Yes I totally agree on what you say. And it worked very well last year. It was like constant "game changing". I think except for Jessica, all the other leaving and coming were planned by production. kkk.

Vincent and Anaïs were planned since last month, and Julia & cie too. x)
Anyway dear, you seem to still not deal with Micha getting kicked out by production kkkk. :P #bitter #kidding

kicked ? do you have any idea of how deals worked ? kkkk It's France here.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #142 on: February 23, 2015, 06:50:38 AM »
What do you mean ?

Well obviously I sometimes use strong words. I'm sure they didn't throw him on the street through the villa's window. kkkk.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #143 on: February 23, 2015, 04:23:35 PM »
What do you mean ?

Well obviously I sometimes use strong words. I'm sure they didn't throw him on the street through the villa's window. kkkk.

What I mean is that their have all signed contract and in France, just like for every work, if you liscence one of your employees you need to pay them. Would it make sense for them to fire an employee because he's "boring" and hire a new knowing it means a lot of money spent on both employees when they could just give them the slightest amount of work possible ?
Don't be fooled, unless someone leaves voluntarily or breaks his contract's rules, anybody else leaving knew  the date they were coming back home the day they signed their deals.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #144 on: February 23, 2015, 05:19:47 PM »
Don't they work like 10 hours or more per day ? (for five days) ?
I remember Anaïs saying Secret Story is more human than Les Anges cuz the production don't get you out if they don't find you interesting, even if they play on the edit, it's more different, as it's via the public's decision/vote.

But if you have your contacts and found some "secrets", then I believe you babe. Well, LGE is playing us no matter what in the end kkk.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #145 on: February 23, 2015, 05:23:30 PM »
Don't they work like 10 hours or more per day ? (for five days) ?
I remember Anaïs saying Secret Story is more human than Les Anges cuz the production don't get you out if they don't find you interesting, even if they play on the edit, it's more different, as it's via the public's decision/vote.

But if you have your contacts and found some "secrets", then I believe you babe. Well, LGE is playing us no matter what in the end kkk.

I don't have no secrets lol. That's just law. Because they use different storyline to create a messy atmosphere around the show so people will talk, doesn't mean it's not a very well organized show.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #146 on: February 24, 2015, 11:53:31 AM »
kkkkk but there is no need to "lol" x) By secrets, I meant things the viewers don't know, I remember you were sometimes close to ppl of reality shows/staff.

Well, if it's the law then it's the only truth. Like I said, I'm personally aware that most of the coming are planned. Vincent & Anais knew since almost two months they would come. ^^

I wasn't sure about the leaving, but now I have an information thanks to you :-* It's really sad tho. I loooove reality shows (so when things are kinda unexpected), when they don't sign contracts and gets "kicked out" because they don't fit in the scenario anymore kkkk and not because it was already planned.

But well. It's french reality shows and it's their business. <3

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #147 on: February 24, 2015, 12:20:24 PM »
My pre-show ranking with contestants that already made a reality show. (yes, Jon & Barbara made a reality show too)
1. Eddy
2. Amélie
3. Jessica

4. Thibault
5. Raphaël
6. Nathalie
7. Coralie
8. Micha
9. Vivian
10. Steven

I can't rank Barbara (I feel I'll hate her but well, I must see first), Jon (that I feel I'll like from itv I saw), Somayeh and Maëva.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #148 on: February 24, 2015, 12:22:46 PM »
The DR little interviews.

SHANNA & THIBAULT
L'interview de Shanna et Thibault.

JON & BARBARA
L'interview de Jon et Barbara.

NATHALIE & VIVIAN
L'interview de Vivian et Nathalie.

EDDY & AMELIE
L'interview d'Amélie et Eddy.

The interviews were recorded (about) two days after they were in Brazil.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #149 on: February 25, 2015, 12:28:54 PM »
I saw the 3 mins of the pre generique, it's entertaining, there will be drama, but I don't like it. I already knew when I saw the entire cast, I wouldn't like it, but I don't know, I feel it'll be hard for me to be fully dragged in it. Steven !! Just him, makes the show worst imo.

I'll wait now the first episodes to give a real judgement :)
(I liked to see Jessica crying and saying "What do I do wrong?!", kkkk, it's karma for Leila's treatement in SS8 babe kkk)