Author Topic: Les Anges 7 France  (Read 14132 times)

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
Re: Les Anges 7 France
« Reply #250 on: July 02, 2015, 03:58:54 PM »
It ends tomorrow kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Worst season ever, well actually I can't even really judge if it's a good or a bad season, I couldn't continue after 3 weeks or so and tried some episodes when there is a buzz on twitter. kkk. At least Les Anges 5 had an endearing cast, and Les Anges 3 had drama and professionnal appointments. :)

Les Anges 4 & 6 always on our hearts <3
yes me too i stopped watched this after 3 or 4 weeks a very weird season.
i know that les anges is not a cultural show but this year it was very trivial and stupid.

BTW, what really shocks me is that a lot of people look this sh*t.
And I work in a primary school and most children watch the show and the worst is that they look at first degree.
They have small stars in their eyes when they talk of Thibault and shanna's wedding LOL

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
Re: Les Anges 7 France
« Reply #251 on: December 16, 2015, 09:09:09 AM »
It ends tomorrow kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Worst season ever, well actually I can't even really judge if it's a good or a bad season, I couldn't continue after 3 weeks or so and tried some episodes when there is a buzz on twitter. kkk. At least Les Anges 5 had an endearing cast, and Les Anges 3 had drama and professionnal appointments. :)

Les Anges 4 & 6 always on our hearts <3
yes me too i stopped watched this after 3 or 4 weeks a very weird season.
i know that les anges is not a cultural show but this year it was very trivial and stupid.

BTW, what really shocks me is that a lot of people look this sh*t.
And I work in a primary school and most children watch the show and the worst is that they look at first degree.
They have small stars in their eyes when they talk of Thibault and shanna's wedding LOL
You said everything!!
And it was sooo trash this year. With the stories, and humiliations, that even NRJ12 seemed to accept by relating it in their shows (le mag etc)