Author Topic: Les Anges 7 France  (Read 15587 times)

Offline tounu

• Winner
Re: Les Anges 7 France
« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2015, 09:41:36 PM »
oh yes i was talking about her so, yes, good that it's fake. but i don't like Camizuli that much as well but ... yeah

I hate him but good point he's entertaining and that's what i'm looking for in a reality tv show character lool

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #76 on: February 06, 2015, 09:47:02 PM »
oh yes i was talking about her so, yes, good that it's fake. but i don't like Camizuli that much as well but ... yeah

I hate him but good point he's entertaining and that's what i'm looking for in a reality tv show character lool

you watched his LMAR season ? he's crazy it's so endearing to me but I feel like he was really badly edited too

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #77 on: February 10, 2015, 05:32:46 PM »
the logo?

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #78 on: February 10, 2015, 06:23:40 PM »
the logo?

(Image removed from quote.)

hmmmm not sure cause they renamed the show "Les Anges" and not "Les Anges de la Tele Realité" this year

Jøsêttö

« Reply #79 on: February 10, 2015, 08:16:24 PM »
"And from that day  you became a fag like Eddy from SS7" was in TT this end of afternoon beginning of evening.  >:( :'(

Btw. Today is Eddy's birthday <3 Divo.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #80 on: February 10, 2015, 08:31:21 PM »
"And from that day  you became a fag like Eddy from SS7" was in TT this end of afternoon beginning of evening.  >:( :'(

this young generation who has "no problem with homosexuality" yet still act and talk homophobic daily, aren't racist and even united again racist yet looooove racist jokes/insults/stereotypes, aren't sexist because that's only old people yet slut shame everything that walks....

Send them over to me imma teach them a thing of two.

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #81 on: February 10, 2015, 10:13:38 PM »

this young generation who has "no problem with homosexuality" yet still act and talk homophobic daily, aren't racist and even united again racist yet looooove racist jokes/insults/stereotypes, aren't sexist because that's only old people yet slut shame everything that walks....

Jaki, don't you think this generation makes racist/homophobic comments just because they don't have problems with black pleople or homosexuals? I mean, if I don't have anything against you, I'll made jokes about you (good jokes btw :p).

I guess the thing is: the people who say that things don't have a dimension that the comments may hurt someone.

I never saw racists or homophobics joking about their victims. On the contrary. They said mean things in order to "liberate" all their hate.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #82 on: February 10, 2015, 10:15:05 PM »

Jaki, don't you think this generation makes racist/homophobic comments just because they don't have problems with black pleople or homosexuals? I mean, if I don't have anything against you, I'll made jokes about you (good jokes btw :p).

I guess the thing is: the people who say that things don't have a dimension that the comments may hurt someone.

I never saw racists or homophobics joking about their victims. On the contrary. They said mean things in order to "liberate" all their hate.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/75/3a/02/753a0235b340fce010b94239569b8ff1.jpg

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #83 on: February 10, 2015, 10:27:34 PM »

Do you often hear people making jokes about straight people ? Do you often hear jokes about working men ? Do you know many stereotypes about white males ? Always the same minorities getting laughed at, there is a reason.

Laugh is a weapon, Rod. It is often used to decriminate and descredit. When I rant about patriarchy, racism, sexism or LGBT's issues it is because I stand for equal rights. When people laugh at me for ranting and "caring too much" or "being too sensitive", they are discrediting my opinion instead of listening and by doing so they are supporting the issue I am ranting about.

Of course I also stands for freedom of speech and everybody is entitled of their own sense of humor, but I'm also free to call people out on their bullshit and intolerance :)

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #84 on: February 11, 2015, 01:32:11 AM »

Of course I also stands for freedom of speech and everybody is entitled of their own sense of humor, but I'm also free to call people out on their bullshit and intolerance :)

Agreeing.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #85 on: February 12, 2015, 02:27:43 PM »
Eddy & Amélie in DR

http://www.nrj12.fr/votre-chaine-4209/videos-bonus-4190/media/video/1014399-bonus-exclusif-nrj12-fr-les-anges-7-message-de-amelie-et-eddy.html

And apparently JULIA decided to walk. It was too hard for her to handle the tensions.  But it's not official.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #86 on: February 12, 2015, 03:35:03 PM »
the map seems to confirm it's gonna be called "Les Anges : Latin America"

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #87 on: February 12, 2015, 06:58:25 PM »
So basically Coralie and Julia are not here anymore?? And Raphael is almost out too?

Jøsêttö

« Reply #88 on: February 12, 2015, 10:09:12 PM »
Yep. ^-^

Jøsêttö

« Reply #89 on: February 15, 2015, 12:12:17 PM »
Thibault made a surprise to Shanna, in a brazilian beach this Friday. He wants to marry her.

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #90 on: February 15, 2015, 03:12:53 PM »
i'm surprised he didn't make any spelling mistake

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #91 on: February 15, 2015, 03:36:10 PM »
Thibault made a surprise to Shanna, in a brazilian beach this Friday. He wants to marry her.

oh i can't wait for the whole "so i had an idea, i wanted to surprise shanna for st valentine so i asked Amelie and Eddy to help me prepare something big" then going to the store, then telling us about what it means to him, then teaser "WHAT IS THIBAULT GOING TO SURPRISE SHANNA WITH ? WHAT WILL SHOCK SHANNA FOREVEEEEEEER?!" and in the next episode we see that fucking plane and 1 interview of him, 1 of her, 1 of both, and then all the others being like "that was so beautiful" without noticing this shit waisted 2 episodes.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #92 on: February 15, 2015, 04:06:30 PM »
@Tounu : IKR !!

@Jaki : IKR !!! Probably will be for two weeks teasing about it. And on the previously on... for one month. I'm dyin'... it's so that. The DR sesssions.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #93 on: February 15, 2015, 04:18:09 PM »
BTW. I forgot to say it but VINCENT from SS7 is going to join Les Anges 7 ::)

I feel like I'm gonna watch SS7 once again with this season of Les Anges. With the Vincent, Anais, Eddy, Jessica, Raphael and all those fame whores.  I think it misses only Alexia and we have our remake. She would fit in.

Thankfully La grosse equipe is smart to give us something interesting for sure ;)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #94 on: February 15, 2015, 04:31:00 PM »
At least most of the guys in this season aren't bland apart from Thibault. That's always an upgrade from previous seasons..

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
« Reply #95 on: February 15, 2015, 04:50:29 PM »

oh i can't wait for the whole "so i had an idea, i wanted to surprise shanna for st valentine so i asked Amelie and Eddy to help me prepare something big" then going to the store, then telling us about what it means to him, then teaser "WHAT IS THIBAULT GOING TO SURPRISE SHANNA WITH ? WHAT WILL SHOCK SHANNA FOREVEEEEEEER?!" and in the next episode we see that fucking plane and 1 interview of him, 1 of her, 1 of both, and then all the others being like "that was so beautiful" without noticing this shit waisted 2 episodes.
kkkkkk that's exactly les anges lmao

Jøsêttö

« Reply #96 on: February 15, 2015, 11:49:40 PM »

I feel like I'm gonna watch SS7 once again with this season of Les Anges. With the Vincent, Anais, Eddy, Jessica, Raphael and all those fame whores.  I think it misses only Alexia and we have our remake. She would fit in.

Thankfully La grosse equipe is smart to give us something interesting for sure ;)
Vincent is replacing Micha that left Les Anges 7.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #97 on: February 16, 2015, 12:00:51 AM »
MICHA LEFT ?!

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
« Reply #98 on: February 16, 2015, 02:42:20 AM »

With micha it's Makes Three. It's makes a lot.
Do you know why he left ?

Jøsêttö

« Reply #99 on: February 16, 2015, 02:19:35 PM »
MICHA LEFT ?!
Yes. And apparently it's not just a rumour like for Anais Sanson being on the season so...
Anyway. I hope you're upset about this news, my dear, so you can feel what I kinda feel. :P approx. :D

With micha it's Makes Three. It's makes a lot.
Do you know why he left ?
It even makes 4 or 5. ??? Well from the main cast, three.
I don't know why he left. I read on the websites he's like a "looser" in term of seducing girls unlike Vincent, Raphael etc, so he's not bankable. I'm not sure it's the real reason tho.