Author Topic: Survivor 31: 2nd Chances US  (Read 27715 times)

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
Re: Survivor 31: 2nd Chances US
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2015, 08:15:15 PM »
I was 15 during Survivor: China and I had pubes then.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • #POVPrincess
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2015, 11:41:24 PM »
Richard Hatch ‏@HatchRichard 

I just posted my (detailed) thoughts about Survivor Second Chances on Facebook.SURVIVOR SECOND CHANCES: CBS is asking you to select your "favorite" male/female castaways. I’m not comfortable with the subjectivity of “favorite.” To clarify, what earns my respect in the game of Survivor is my perception a player both understands the game and is willing to do what it takes to win within the context of the game's rules. There are many players, not available for selection, who meet those criteria.However, I would not be willing to vote for any player on this list I came to believe lacked integrity and honesty outside the game. For example, if I believed someone’s conviction for “attempting to evade taxes” was just (or even justifiable), I would not vote for him or her to play the game again… but if I believed our “justice” system was corrupt and many of those in power horribly bigoted and otherwise prejudiced, I would both vote for that person to play again and recruit others to support his or her playing again. Similarly, if someone playing Survivor “loses it” during a game and exposes characteristics of his or her true personality for which I have no tolerance, again, I would not vote to give him or her a second chance in the game.

Outside the game, I’m adamant second (and sometimes more) chances are the fertilizer of personal growth.I think both players and the powerful people behind their selection often neglect how powerful a platform is Survivor and how impactful is meaningfully standing up for integrity/honesty.Let me start with the men (please):Because I so highly respect their initial game-play, I would love to see Stephen Fishbach, Vytas Baskauskas, Spencer Bledsoe and Mike Holloway have a second chance.

Because I recall their initial game-play, I would love to see what Jeremy Collins, Jeff Varner, Max Dawson, Keith Nale, Terry Deitz, Brad Culpepper, Troyzan Robertson, and Joe Anglim do with a second chance.

I don’t recall enough about Jim Rice, Shane Powers or Andrew Savage to weigh in… which is on me and may say very little about any of the three.

I would have difficulty watching Woo Hwang play again. My apologies to Woo, but I don’t think a second (or tenth) chance would help.

Ok, Ladies:Again, my inability to recall these players may say very little about any of them, but I do not recall enough about Monica Padilla, Natalie Tenerelli, Peih-Gee Law, Stephanie Valencia, Kelley Wentworth, Mikayla Wingle, or Abi-Maria Gomes to weigh in. To be fair, I think the context of female photos (in game vs. in make-up) has interfered with my being able to recognize some of these women.

Because I so highly respect their initial game-play, I would love to see Sabrina Thompson and Tasha Fox have a second chance.Because I recall their initial game-play, I would also love to see what Ciera Eastin, Kass McQuillen, Theresa T-Bird Cooper, Carolyn Rivera, Kimmi Kappenberg and Shirin Oskooi do with a second chance.

I would have the toughest time deciding whether or not to vote for Kelly Wiglesworth to have a second chance. I respected Kelly as a bright young woman, skillful player and worthy adversary, but I caught Kelly being fed by crew and later learned she’d been fed throughout the game during the filming of the original season. She was 22… fair enough she took advantage of opportunities CBS and producers had a legal and ethical responsibility to prevent from having been available, but when push came to shove, in life outside the game, I was sitting in prison for a crime I did not commit when Kelly was questioned about her cheating (more related to my conviction than I can explain here), and she blatantly lied… to protect her reputation? Regardless, her lies and the lies (both direct and by omission) of CBS’ Media Representative, Chris Ender, and other CBS Executives in addition to the lies (both direct and by omission) of Survivor’s Executive Producers resulted in more than a decade of terrible, unjust suffering for my family and me. Kelly has neither apologized to me nor has she ever made any effort to learn how I’d been affected by her actions. However, I’m convinced prevalent bigotry and those in positions of power are far more culpable than Kelly for my having been abused. I cannot condone Kelly’s choices, and though I would be sad to learn Kelly has suffered, I would not be surprised if she has suffered as a result of how her choices have affected me. So… I believe I would like to see Kelly have a second chance to play a game I’m confident CBS and producers have since improved to prevent cheating.

Richard Hatch bitter at K Wigs ::) LOL how is K Wigs responsible for Rhcard Hatch committing tax evasion LOOOOL!

But the true crime in this post is Hatch not remembering who ABI-MARIA is LOOOOOOL or Peih-Gee... Uhm he likely didn't watch Survivor Philippines, because that season should might as well be called Survivor: Abi-Maria, Malcolm, Lisa and others... I mean how do you remember Sabrina (who was Kim's bitch all season long) over Abi-Maria?

But I appreciate Hatch hating on Woo <3 he has a point <3
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2015, 03:48:14 AM »
Richard said long time ago Kelly did blowjobs to a camera-man in exchange of food

Shane Powers is so much better than any other Survivor man I don't know if Richard was high writting that, I mean Bruce said Shane found cocaine in the island and production took it from him when he tried to taste it to see if it was real cocaine or not kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk bebé

u can't let Abi Maria or PG out of any list plz love urself more Hatch and stop being so bitter

Kim's alliance was BORING apart of Spradlin herself, Alicia and Kat, and their affiliate Christinangel Cha <333333

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • #POVPrincess
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2015, 05:01:45 AM »
I'd actually expect that type of action more from Jenna Lewis LOL, I don't get why. Hatch is so pissed, like bitch pls you won

Chacha Goddess <3 LOOOL Alicia <33333 ugh I really wanted her to come back, she was so delusional it was delicious to watch... I wanted to see her in a season on the same tribe with people like Kass and  Abi <3

LOOOL wtf Shane <3
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2015, 07:50:03 AM »
Natalie Tenerelli has, like no shot, right?

• Big Brother
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2015, 07:57:23 AM »
Boston Rob is campaigning for Natalie

plus many people think she's matured and will play better kkkk she fits the Amber / Parvati winner type (although I think Monica Padilla fits better that role)

I think she'll be one of the WTF choices

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2015, 08:01:10 AM »
One of the reasons I'm glad I didn't play the game when I was 18/19 is because I have much better judgment and more ability to take control. I still feel age can work against me still, also taking into account I don't do very well in social situations where I'm the youngest.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • #POVPrincess
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2015, 10:54:54 AM »
Nat Ten has a shot mainly because Boston Rob is campaigning for her, and one call from Rob to Probst would most likely get her in and her BFF is the mother of Probst's child LOOOL...

Monica and Mikayla might have a shot to because Russel is campaigning for them... And casuals love. Boston Rob and Russel  ::)

Stephanie Valencia sadly has no chance, Wentworth only has a chance because of recency, but she's the one who least deserves to be in it

1 of Monica, Mikayla and Nat will be voted in for sure and will likely be the "Amber" or "Parvati" WTF slot/hot girl slot
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 11:23:06 AM by Marie Souberbielle »
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2015, 11:06:22 AM »
Guys remember in your guesses that the cast will be 50% voted by fans and 50% CBS decision.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • #POVPrincess
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2015, 11:22:27 AM »
Quote from: Jackie
Guys remember in your guesses that the cast will be 50% voted by fans and 50% CBS decision.
Its 100% fan vote, it's been announced but LOOOOL at anyone believing that, I can see production skewing the votes if someone like Ciera, Abi or Kass don't get enough votes somehow... I prefer it be 10 from votes and 10 from production
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2015, 11:24:17 AM »
Its 100% fan vote, it's been announced but LOOOOL at anyone believing that, I can see production skewing the votes if someone like Ciera, Abi or Kass don't get enough votes somehow... I prefer it be 10 from votes and 10 from production

"A combination of votes from CBS & the public will decide who from amongst the nominees presented will become the Fall 2015 Survivor cast"

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2015, 11:29:17 AM »
Why am I surprised ?
 I even wonder if the poll won't be rigged kkkk.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • #POVPrincess
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2015, 11:31:42 AM »
Quote from: Marie Souberbielle on Today at 11:22:27 AMQuote from: JackieGuys remember in your guesses that the cast will be 50% voted by fans and 50% CBS decision.Its 100% fan vote, it's been announced but LOOOOL at anyone believing that, I can see production skewing the votes if someone like Ciera, Abi or Kass don't get enough votes somehow... I prefer it be 10 from votes and 10 from production
"A combination of votes from CBS & the public will decide who from amongst the nominees presented will become the Fall 2015 Survivor cast"

LOOOOL Probst misleading people with his interview <3

This is good news then, it just solidifies Ciera, Abi and Kass' spot <3
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2015, 11:33:52 AM »
KKKass <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
I expect another chaos.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • #POVPrincess
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2015, 11:38:08 AM »
Quote from: Ryan
KKKass <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
I expect another chaos.
We can be sure of this <3333

I know a lot of people LOOOOVE Tasha but I have qualms voting for her, I have an issue with having 3 people come from the same season (same Original Tribe for that matter) play again together... And Spencer and Kass bring so much more to the table than Tasha...
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

• Big Brother
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2015, 01:05:03 PM »
Jackie stop lying kkk

Probst already said yesterday to clarify that he was wrong and production won't choose anything

then they will probably rig it

but in secret kkk

#Pray4Tbird #Pray4Kimmi

• Big Brother
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2015, 01:06:17 PM »
u know Marie I'm not too much into Tasha but at least if she enters she'll drag Kelley kkkkkk

in Miss Survivor they had a fight and she called Kelley "nobody" and "pre merge" kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • #POVPrincess
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2015, 01:45:42 PM »
Quote from: Depths of Bloomfield
u know Marie I'm not too much into Tasha but at least if she enters she'll drag Kelley kkkkkk

in Miss Survivor they had a fight and she called Kelley "nobody" and "pre merge" kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
OMG I'm converted, I will now be voting for Tasha starting tom <3

if they both get on and Tasha will orchestrate Kelley to be 1st boot <33333 Top 5  season automatically
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • #POVPrincess
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2015, 01:47:04 PM »
Quote from: Depths of Bloomfield
Jackie stop lying kkk

Probst already said yesterday to clarify that he was wrong and production won't choose anything

but in secret kkk

#Pray4Tbird #Pray4Kimmi
I hope to God they rig it! <3

yeah I'm pretty sure that's the same interview I read
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

• Big Brother
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2015, 01:52:56 PM »
Jim Rice and Mike Holloway also had a fight in Twitter IDK how it started but Jim said something about Mike he didn't liked it then Mike said something that at least he will be in the cover of WA's DVD and Jim said that he doesn't care about being in a DVD or not then Mike started criticizing Jim for not doing anything in SP and then Kass intervened saying they don't know why they are arguing about DVDs since nobody buys them nowadays kkkk

https://twitter.com/ucantdothat121/status/597025678916124674
https://twitter.com/ucantdothat121/status/597031352647553025

look both

Mike is a lil bitch too he gets offended by anything he already had a fight with Survivor Oz some weeks ago kkk

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2015, 02:17:35 PM »
Jackie stop lying kkk

but in secret kkk

#Pray4Tbird #Pray4Kimmi

It was actually in the "Terms & Conditions" but following the controversy they had to correct it kkk

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/05/08/survivor-second-chance-cbs-fixes-fan-voting-rules

• Big Brother
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2015, 04:03:38 AM »
I found a poll with 16.000 votes

Females: http://strawpoll.me/4309323/r

Kass 9.63%
Peih-Gee 9.31%
Kelly 8.78%
Abi Maria 8.21%
Tasha 8.21%
Ciera 8.17%
Teresa 7.53%
Shirin 7.33%
Monica 6.35%
Kimmi 5.62%

Kelley 4.57%
Sabrina 4.43%
Mama C 3.44%
Stephanie 3.21%
Natalie 3.07%
Mikayla 2.09%

Males: http://strawpoll.me/4309277/r

Spencer 9.67%
Stephen 9.24%
Shane 9.08%
Vytas 8.25%
Jeff 8.19%
Joe 7.98%
Mike 6.36%
Jeremy 6.33%
Terry 6.31%
Andrew 6.28%

Keith 5.54%
Max 3.99%
Jim 3.96%
Woo 3.63%
Troyzan 3.50%
Brad 1.62%

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • #POVPrincess
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2015, 04:16:49 AM »
The Top 4 women is accurate <3

We need to make sure that Kelley gets nowhere near the Top 10, bitch is close to it :(

I'm surprised at how low Mama C, Keith and Woo are.. But I'm not complaining about Woo, he doesn't deserve to be anywhere near Survivor again
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2015, 10:17:28 AM »
^ That poll probably doesn't include Casuals.

I'm surprised nobody from Marquesas isn't on that list, that season has a lot of people left who could easily return. That being Hunter, Gina, John, Tammy, Sean, maybe Paschal, and Neleh. Vee would return for a winner's edition.

Does anyone know why John & Tammy were never considered for anything? I mean, if not for that chopping coconuts challenges, that was Tammy's game to win. Does CBS just not like John & Tammy?

• Big Brother
« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2015, 12:40:52 PM »
^ That poll probably doesn't include Casuals.

I'm surprised nobody from Marquesas isn't on that list, that season has a lot of people left who could easily return. That being Hunter, Gina, John, Tammy, Sean, maybe Paschal, and Neleh. Vee would return for a winner's edition.

Does anyone know why John & Tammy were never considered for anything? I mean, if not for that chopping coconuts challenges, that was Tammy's game to win. Does CBS just not like John & Tammy?

from I know

John Carroll just said today in Twitter he wants to return but has never been called, he hopes that someday he can go back since he's already 50 and doesn't want to be too old

Hunter was asked to come back for All Stars but declined, he works in the Dream Team of Survivor (the guys that test the challenges before the contestants and are featured in the episodes without showing their face)

Gina was considered to return for All Stars but never made the final cut, Probst likes her tho

Sean thinks contestants should never come back because it "kills the character"

Tammy was never considered but I don't think she wants to come back, she works nowadays as an Investigative Reporter and she never talks about Survivor in her Twitter account

Neleh was cut from All Stars and never considered to be brought back, which is strange because she said not a long ago she wanted to return and still loves Survivor (her fav player ever is Twila so if she comes back I suppose Neleh would be more cutthroat than before since she's learned a lot), it's odd she's not a candidate in this season

Paschal it's too old to play I think, but I remember there was a scandal (he's a judge) like last year or two years ago when they caught him having sex with a woman from his job while being married kkkkkk

CBS and Probst aren't very interested in Vee, she said she would like to return, I think all the winners are being saved for an All Winners season (since they decided to SV 31 without recent popular winners like Natalie Anderson or Tony), but I don't know if she'll be considered to return (which I find horrible since she was the first winner to win while entering in the minority in the merge and she flip-flopped her way thought the F2)