Iffy about Cirie, I mean anyone who plays more than 3 times is way too much for me (even Parvati and THE Amanda Kimmel)... Its like how Redemption Island was made specfically just so Rob could win LOLCirie wasn't over exposed in my opinion, so personally even if it would've been the 14th time, I think the feeling of overdose is less present than if it was Parv or Amanda. And I agree about Abiii <3
The only person I would love to see play for more than 4+ seasons is Abi-Maria, because we all know her role is to entertain <3 not be someone who they will rig the game for...
If they were having an All-Stars, they should've kept 1 time players, like 2nd Chance and all the 3+ players for another season...
There is also a lot of winners in the list! Winners vs. Jury vs. Pre-Merge? LOL... As long as Jon Misch and John Cody make it to family visit so we have Jaclyn Goddess and Candice cameo <333333333
The reason why they're possibly giving us Cirie again is because she fills the AA-Female quota whereas many others don't.
1. Crystal fits the description of a returning player, but was on a season that Casuals don't remember, Probst hates, was filmed eight years ago, and she wasn't that liked by CBS either.
2. Sabrina's only upper-hand is that she hasn't returned to the game. Her disadvantage was that she was on One World, a season disliked by casuals, disliked by die-hand fans, & disliked by Probst & Co. She was also never near as popular as Cirie.
3. Cydney is someone the Casuals will have forgotten about by the end of the summer.
4. Cirie's upper-hand is she is memorable, liked by CBS, Casuals, & Die-hards, and was on two VERY popular seasons. Panama is a middle-tier season as most fans are concerned. Her only disadvantage is that she has already played three times.
5. The other one to fit this quota is Francesca.
Caleb's evacuation is probably why Hayden is not on this list.