Author Topic: Survivor 32: Koh Rong (Brawn vs Brains vs Beauty II)  (Read 22212 times)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
Re: Survivor 32: Koh Rong (Brawn vs Brains vs Beauty II)
« Reply #200 on: April 01, 2016, 01:00:46 PM »
Quote from: Candorisme
"I've never been the pretty girl before, I feel like the pretty girl, it feels great" lol. <3

Wlh I feel a F3 with Tai, Scot and Jason to be honest, especially due to the recap "previously on survivor", i had this ridiculous vibe lol. (and well included Jason because everybody since episode 1 keep saying he's gonna win u kno).

But Nick had great episode, I don't know if it's a diversion from the edit or he's really gonna go far and maybe win? (but his enjoyness when he said "I think he's out" about Neal is bad I think lol).

And lol, it's really the best episode of the season imo. <3 Loved it! 15 mins looked like 50 mins but entertaining, I wish it was a 2H episode.

I want a F3 with Tai, Jason and Scott just to see Cydney betrayed lol.

BEST EPISODE OF THE SEASON ! *_*
Nick <333333333 pretty girl <3333333 it was the best confessional this season <3 I have a bad feeling he is being set up for a blindside :(

Tai, Scot and Jason would be the most disgusting F3 ever and no one in the right mind would let. Tai anywhere near the F3 he is too likable... I would die for an all-female F3 <3333333 any combination of Michele, Julia, Aubry and Debbie in the F3 would be GODLY <3 Nick can make it to the finals too
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Jøsêttö

« Reply #201 on: April 01, 2016, 01:11:55 PM »
"I've never been the pretty girl before, I feel like the pretty girl, it feels great" lol. <3

Wlh I feel a F3 with Tai, Scot and Jason to be honest, especially due to the recap "previously on survivor", i had this ridiculous vibe lol. (and well included Jason because everybody since episode 1 keep saying he's gonna win u kno).

But Nick had great episode, I don't know if it's a diversion from the edit or he's really gonna go far and maybe win? (but his enjoyness when he said "I think he's out" about Neal is bad I think lol).

And lol, it's really the best episode of the season imo. <3 Loved it! 15 mins looked like 50 mins but entertaining, I wish it was a 2H episode.

I want a F3 with Tai, Jason and Scott just to see Cydney betrayed lol.

BEST EPISODE OF THE SEASON ! *_*
Nick <333333333 pretty girl <3333333 it was the best confessional this season <3 I have a bad feeling he is being set up for a blindside :(

Tai, Scot and Jason would be the most disgusting F3 ever and no one in the right mind would let. Tai anywhere near the F3 he is too likable... I would die for an all-female F3 <3333333 any combination of Michele, Julia, Aubry and Debbie in the F3 would be GODLY <3 Nick can make it to the finals too
Yep that's possible :(  He's too much in a beautiful world for now, it's suspect. And well, the girls seem so bland compared to the boys, but I'm learning to like Julia, and Aubry in this episode was good. Michele is so beautiful, but I don't know what to say about her than that for now. a F3 with these girls would be amazing i think <3 with Debbie winning of course <3

Taï :(   He said he wasnt  a fool when Debbie approached him kkkk (she was so ridiculous), but I agree he's too likeable, maybe he's not in the F3 after all.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #202 on: April 01, 2016, 01:21:53 PM »
Neal said in his ponderosa video he is already starting to prepare for his second chance and is sure he will get a second chance. These people are just thinking that they can thrust upon second chances.

I'm really over this SC thing. It's like "OMG i was voted out but i was playing a great game, OMG i had to be evacuated, I AM ENTITLED TO IT!!!"... u were out, end of the story. If you get a SC, consider yourself lucky cuz u are not better than the rest and tbh Neal was the worst character of the season. The highlight of the episode was Aubry calling him a son of a bitch for going with the HII kkkkkkkkk #MORTA

I love Nick, Debbie, Joe and Aubry, I also like Julia.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #203 on: April 01, 2016, 03:18:56 PM »
Quote from: Depths of Bloomfield
Quote from: KoadeyTrevorKambell on Yesterday at 03:48:22 PMNeal said in his ponderosa video he is already starting to prepare for his second chance and is sure he will get a second chance. These people are just thinking that they can thrust upon second chances.
I'm really over this SC thing. It's like "OMG i was voted out but i was playing a great game, OMG i had to be evacuated, I AM ENTITLED TO IT!!!"... u were out, end of the story. If you get a SC, consider yourself lucky cuz u are not better than the rest and tbh Neal was the worst character of the season. The highlight of the episode was Aubry calling him a son of a bitch for going with the HII kkkkkkkkk #MORTA

#Truth, Neal literally contributed nothing to the show, he was neither a big character or was an important force in the game

Jenny GODDESS Lanzetti had more to contribute and she was out Day 6
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #204 on: April 01, 2016, 03:28:59 PM »
Neal said in his ponderosa video he is already starting to prepare for his second chance and is sure he will get a second chance. These people are just thinking that they can thrust upon second chances.

Aubry has been amazing since she had that meltdown on DAY 2 then she entered GODDESS Level with the whole Julia Pete thing <3

Michele is a CP Bot who is obviously winning and took home a trophy boyfriend (Nick) along with her Million <3

I think the girls are more interesting due to the existence of Debbie <3 Neal was the only useless male being on the show, I mean Jason and Scot existed on the show to be hated...

Praying for a Goddess Alliance (Cydney not included) to happen, Cydney can join if she really destroys Jason and calls him a piece of shit, we shall see next week what their fight is about...

#AlwaysTeamAlecia #VenganceForAlecia #JasonAndScotBlindside
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #205 on: April 07, 2016, 04:05:20 AM »
Immunity.

Spoiler for Hiden:
TAI

Boot.

Spoiler for Hiden:
NICK is voted out by a 6-2-1-1 vote.

What should happen next:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Tai should be the next target, as he has an idol, can win immunity, and will beat any combo of Survivors in an 8-0-0 vote, though Scot/Jason probably wouldn't do that, as the men would be down 5-3.

I hope that they don't target Julia, though the previews can be very misleading.

I also really want Debbie to go. I think she is just trying to please the fans. When I get on BB or Survivor, I'm going to be like "fuck the fans".

Koah Rong is looking to be ranked 23-25th on my ranking list.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #206 on: April 07, 2016, 07:18:11 AM »
The last eye candy being voted out tonight </3 I will miss this "pretty girl" LOL,  he was basically the male Morgan McLeod.... Vain, Conceited, almost cartoonishly villain, Greek god LOL <333333

WTF @ Tai's random vote for Jason but <3 anyone who votes for. Jason is <3 but I'm kinda over. Tai, I need him to leave soon while I still kinda like hom

I am HERE for the Vagina Alliance <3333333333333. Jason and Scot to be the next 2 to go please... If that happens and we have an all-vagina F3 this is a Top 10 season for me<3333333333
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 07:28:37 AM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #207 on: April 07, 2016, 07:20:48 AM »
I wish they got rid of either Jason or Scot instead, what I do NOT  like is the sudden spike of positive edit for Jason and Scot! NO. JUST. NO #RememberAlecia

And Julia is no longer in my Top 3 and isn't a goddess anymore because she's a Jason and Scot sympathizer, I hope she makes it up next week by spear-heading either of their blindsides

LOL @ Michele being a complete CP Bot that came out of the factory that manufactured Kim Spadlin and Wentworth
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 08:00:16 AM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #208 on: April 07, 2016, 10:56:43 AM »
This is the best season since Gabon.

Probably heading close to TOP 5 if it continues this way. Great cast overall and comeback after dreadful Cambodia.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #209 on: April 07, 2016, 01:44:56 PM »
LOL I'm so glad Nick is out, even though I was kind of rooting for him. Tired to see his middle age face and teeth, so goodbye, and Debbie and Aubry stay three more dayyyyyyyz <3 <3

1.Aubry
2.Taï
3.Debbie

4.Cydney
5.Julia
6.Michele (but I can't remember her voice)
7.Joe (who are you?)

8.Jason
9.Scott

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #210 on: April 08, 2016, 10:42:03 AM »
LOL I'm so glad Nick is out, even though I was kind of rooting for him. Tired to see his middle age face and teeth, so goodbye, and Debbie and Aubry stay three more dayyyyyyyz <3 <3

1.Aubry
2.Taï
3.Debbie
4.Cydney
5.Julia
6.Michele (but I can't remember her voice)
7.Joe (who are you?)
8.Jason
9.Scott
Nick got really island hot! I want island Nick in my bed <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #211 on: April 08, 2016, 10:43:37 AM »
Quote from: Depths of Bloomfield
This is the best season since Gabon.

Probably heading close to TOP 5 if it continues this way. Great cast overall and comeback after dreadful Cambodia.
The pre-merge boots were all edited well... Only Julia (who seems to have a breakout episode next week) and Joe are under-edited

Easily one of my favorite seasons in recent memory <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #212 on: April 10, 2016, 01:41:46 AM »
I feel like Nick was attracted to Aubry.

• Big Brother
« Reply #213 on: April 10, 2016, 02:26:29 AM »
Rumored S34 Finalists:

Spoiler for Hiden:
1. Alexis Maxwell
2. Andrea Boehlke
3. Caleb Reynolds
4. Carolyn Rivera
5. Chelsea Meissner
6. Cirie Fields
7. Debbie Wanner
8. Earl Cole
9. Danni Boatwright
10. Hali Ford
11. JT Thomas
12. John Cody
13. John Misch
14. LJ McKanas
15. Malcolm Freberg
16. Marty Piombo
17. Mike Hollaway
18. Monica Culpepper
19. Natalie Andreson
20. Natalie Bolton
21. Ozzy Lusth
22. Peter Baggenstos
23. Sandra Diaz-Twine
24. Sarah Lacina
25. Sophie Clarke
26. Tai Trang
27. Tony Vlanchos
28. Tai Trang

Apparently, So Kim, Hayden Moss & Sierra Thomas was contacted as well. Chelsea, Hali, Monica, & LJ are complete WTFs, and if they're considering casting Cirie again, then it is obvious that Crystal and Cydney will never return. Also, most of these women are over 40 now.

To prove I'm not making this up:

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #214 on: April 10, 2016, 06:44:34 PM »
LOLOLOLOL at Sierra Dawn being considering, I mean I love her but WTF, I can't wait for her to get on with Mike, where he will sacrifice his game for her <3 Queen <3

Caleb, Jon, John NEED to get on! They're my favorite males from recent seasons! And eye candy, obvs...

I get why Hali is there, she was the only one from her alliance who could've won (Joe will NEVER win Survivor, Jenn semi-quit and Shirin is Shirin)... She also randomly has a big fanbase LOL

I don't want Queen Sandra to return, I don't want the possibility of tarnishing her perfect record!

Debbie-Carolyn Head Hagress Alliance pls

I can't imagine a scenario where Tony isn't the 1st boot
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #215 on: April 10, 2016, 06:45:01 PM »
The biggest WTF is Alexis. Maxwell

WHY is Alecia not in the list!!!!!!!!!! Survivor 34 is already shit because of the lack of Alecia!!! The audacity of inviting some random like Alexis Maxwell and NOT Alecia #injustice

The only acceptable reason of Alecia not being in the mix is that she's being reserved for HvV2 where she is introduced as the MOST beloved hero ever!

Surprised at the inclusion of Peter and the lack of Anna
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 06:56:28 PM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #216 on: April 10, 2016, 06:50:01 PM »
LOLOLOLOL at Sierra Dawn being considering, I mean I love her but WTF, I can't wait for her to get on with Mike, where he will sacrifice his game for her <3 Queen <3

Caleb, Jon, John NEED to get on! They're my favorite males from recent seasons! And eye candy, obvs...

I get why Hali is there, she was the only one from her alliance who could've won (Joe will NEVER win Survivor, Jenn semi-quit and Shirin is Shirin)... She also randomly has a big fanbase LOL

I don't want Queen Sandra to return, I don't want the possibility of tarnishing her perfect record!

Scenario where Tony isn't the first boot: His tribe wins immunity.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #217 on: April 10, 2016, 06:57:54 PM »
Quote from: KoadeyTrevorKambell
Quote from: Marie on Today at 11:44:34 AMLOLOLOLOL at Sierra Dawn being considering, I mean I love her but WTF, I can't wait for her to get on with Mike, where he will sacrifice his game for her <3 Queen <3

Scenario where Tony isn't the first boot: His tribe wins immunity.

Other than that, to be more specific 1st boot in his tribe
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #218 on: April 13, 2016, 04:13:53 PM »
Aubry Bracco, Jonathan Penner, Jeff Varner, & Sabrina Thompson have now been added to the list.

::) at Penner
 ::) ::) ::) at Varner.

Sabrina being there means it is not as easy for Cirie to get her fourth-peat. There is also a rumor that Jenna Morasca was contacted.

Also, I wouldn't consider Alexi a WTF selection, she is more memorable than Chelsea Meissner and probably even Sabrina and she was strategic, had potential, as she was only booted because it was blatantly obvious that she was going to flip to the other side. She, like Anna got screwed by the merge switch.

I couldn't imagine Aubry & Sophie in the same season, that would be like casting Tina & Teresa.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #219 on: April 13, 2016, 04:27:27 PM »
Cirie back would be so amazing <3 I really hope she'll be back. Sabrina, is it the Sabrina of Colton? Aww:, why not. Mmm Tony Vlachos <3<3 bébécito.

I hope Cirie & Tony will be back. That's the only thing I want, also with Alecia, obviously.

• Big Brother
« Reply #220 on: April 13, 2016, 06:03:37 PM »
Cirie already got 3 chances and lost #girlbye

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #221 on: April 13, 2016, 07:07:18 PM »
Iffy about Cirie, I mean anyone who plays more than 3 times is way too much for me (even Parvati and THE Amanda Kimmel)... Its like how Redemption Island was made specfically just so Rob could win LOL

The only person I would love to see play for more than 4+ seasons is Abi-Maria, because we all know her role is to entertain <3 not be someone who they will rig the game for...

If they were having an All-Stars, they should've kept 1 time players, like 2nd Chance and all the 3+ players for another season...

There is also a lot of winners in the list! Winners vs. Jury vs. Pre-Merge? LOL... As long as Jon Misch and John Cody make it to family visit so we have Jaclyn Goddess and Candice cameo <333333333
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 07:19:53 PM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #222 on: April 13, 2016, 07:13:39 PM »
Quote from: KoadeyTrevorKambell
Aubry Bracco, Jonathan Penner, Jeff Varner, & Sabrina Thompson have now been added to the list.

(Image removed from quote.) at Penner
 (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) at Varner.

Sabrina being there means it is not as easy for Cirie to get her fourth-peat. There is also a rumor that Jenna Morasca was contacted.

Also, I wouldn't consider Alexi a WTF selection, she is more memorable than Chelsea Meissner and probably even Sabrina and she was strategic, had potential, as she was only booted because it was blatantly obvious that she was going to flip to the other side. She, like Anna got screwed by the merge switch.

I couldn't imagine Aubry & Sophie in the same season, that would be like casting Tina & Teresa.

The only reason they would cast Alexis is that they are banking on Wentworth 2.0 a random pre-merge female... The difference between Anna and Alexis was that Anna was in control of her tribe, Alexis was just a more strategic Jefra, LJ still called the shots in Solana... And she got outplayed by Morgan, which is sad (<3 Morgan though)
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Jøsêttö

« Reply #223 on: April 13, 2016, 07:22:37 PM »
Iffy about Cirie, I mean anyone who plays more than 3 times is way too much for me (even Parvati and THE Amanda Kimmel)... Its like how Redemption Island was made specfically just so Rob could win LOL

The only person I would love to see play for more than 4+ seasons is Abi-Maria, because we all know her role is to entertain <3 not be someone who they will rig the game for...

If they were having an All-Stars, they should've kept 1 time players, like 2nd Chance and all the 3+ players for another season...

There is also a lot of winners in the list! Winners vs. Jury vs. Pre-Merge? LOL... As long as Jon Misch and John Cody make it to family visit so we have Jaclyn Goddess and Candice cameo <333333333
Cirie wasn't over exposed in my opinion, so personally even if it would've been the 14th time, I think the feeling of overdose is less present than if it was Parv or Amanda.  And I agree about Abiii <3

• Big Brother
« Reply #224 on: April 13, 2016, 08:06:52 PM »

Cirie wasn't over exposed in my opinion, so personally even if it would've been the 14th time, I think the feeling of overdose is less present than if it was Parv or Amanda.  And I agree about Abiii <3

The reason why they're possibly giving us Cirie again is because she fills the AA-Female quota whereas many others don't.

1. Crystal fits the description of a returning player, but was on a season that Casuals don't remember, Probst hates, was filmed eight years ago, and she wasn't that liked by CBS either.
2. Sabrina's only upper-hand is that she hasn't returned to the game. Her disadvantage was that she was on One World, a season disliked by casuals, disliked by die-hand fans, & disliked by Probst & Co. She was also never near as popular as Cirie.
3. Cydney is someone the Casuals will have forgotten about by the end of the summer.
4. Cirie's upper-hand is she is memorable, liked by CBS, Casuals, & Die-hards, and was on two VERY popular seasons. Panama is a middle-tier season as most fans are concerned. Her only disadvantage is that she has already played three times.
5. The other one to fit this quota is Francesca.

Caleb's evacuation is probably why Hayden is not on this list.