Author Topic: Survivor 32: Koh Rong (Brawn vs Brains vs Beauty II)  (Read 18322 times)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
Re: Survivor 32: Koh Rong (Brawn vs Brains vs Beauty II)
« Reply #225 on: April 13, 2016, 01:50:17 PM »
I thought it was common knowledge that both Cirie and Ozzy were confirmed losers who already got way too many chances to fail?

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #226 on: April 13, 2016, 02:59:05 PM »
Ozzy is a joke. But i thought he didn't had the balls to be in a full returning player season.

Cirie is a more serious and respected player, but why bring her back? She was in two of the most famous seasons and I mean if she was a pre-merge boot in HvV what will she be in SV 34? it's a LOSE-LOSE situation for her legacy, either you confirm you CAN'T win or you win and no one respects it cuz it's your 4th chance and this time was against people like ALEXIS. And you know CBS won't cast two black female players at the same time for an AS season, I rather see someone as Sabrina back than her. Although I never was a Sabrina fan or supporter (i thought she was kind of meh) her strategy of sit in the F3 with the hated mastermind COULD have worked in another season and I mean at least was AWARE of what her plan was unless someone like Natalie Tenerelli or Woo. Better than CHELSEA, who is like a second less charismatic coming of Amanda.

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #227 on: April 13, 2016, 03:42:26 PM »
I thought it was common knowledge that both Cirie and Ozzy were confirmed losers who already got way too many chances to fail?

Cirie is popular, that is why she could return. Joe is popular, and while he would only win if the season featured Redemption Island, he would still be invited back countless times because he's popular.

Unless Casuals started getting pissed that people keep returning and they stop watching, people are bound to keep returning.

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #228 on: April 13, 2016, 07:26:16 PM »
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREATEST EPISODE EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally glad to see

Spoiler for Hiden:
Debbie go, as I was sure that she was going to be in the final three to follow the older-women of the past

Cydney be all like: My name is misspelled. That will be me if I was on Survivor.

Koah Rong will probably rank as either a middle-tier season or close to it.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #229 on: April 13, 2016, 11:50:18 PM »
Ozzy is a joke. But i thought he didn't had the balls to be in a full returning player season.

Cirie is a more serious and respected player, but why bring her back? She was in two of the most famous seasons and I mean if she was a pre-merge boot in HvV what will she be in SV 34? it's a LOSE-LOSE situation for her legacy, either you confirm you CAN'T win or you win and no one respects it cuz it's your 4th chance and this time was against people like ALEXIS. And you know CBS won't cast two black female players at the same time for an AS season, I rather see someone as Sabrina back than her. Although I never was a Sabrina fan or supporter (i thought she was kind of meh) her strategy of sit in the F3 with the hated mastermind COULD have worked in another season and I mean at least was AWARE of what her plan was unless someone like Natalie Tenerelli or Woo. Better than CHELSEA, who is like a second less charismatic coming of Amanda.
you score a big point about Cirie.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #230 on: April 14, 2016, 05:23:16 AM »
Ozzy and Joe can play 2480358903408953098 times and they will never win #fact

The only "Golden Boy" who has any chance of winning is Malcolm

I don't like how they put 2, 3 and 4 timers together...

With regards of the AA slot, I'd rather it was Sabrina (I don't even like her) Cirie (who I like), because Cirie played too many times... Sabrina severely underestimated how good Kim played the game
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #231 on: April 14, 2016, 05:29:10 AM »
Quote from: Depths of Bloomfield

At least Amanda got 1 and 3 votes after a disastrous FTC <3 LOOOOOOOOOL <3

LOL! Can you imagine a tribe with Cirie and Alexis LOOOOOL

My problem with Cirie's 4th chance is because her reputation will get her booted out early, the difference with Rob's 4th Chance, was Rob provided for his tribe (who were all idiots) that's why he wasn't booted, unlike Cirie who could be seen as a challenge liability... And side note, I hope Rob never joins Survivor again
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #232 on: April 14, 2016, 05:30:42 AM »
Quote from: Candorisme
Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 12:07:18 PMIffy about Cirie, I mean anyone who plays more than 3 times is way too much for me (even Parvati and THE Amanda Kimmel)... Its like how Redemption Island was made specfically just so Rob could win LOL

The only person I would love to see play for more than 4+ seasons is Abi-Maria, because we all know her role is to entertain <3 not be someone who they will rig the game for...

If they were having an All-Stars, they should've kept 1 time players, like 2nd Chance and all the 3+ players for another season...

There is also a lot of winners in the list! Winners vs. Jury vs. Pre-Merge? LOL... As long as Jon Misch and John Cody make it to family visit so we have Jaclyn Goddess and Candice cameo <333333333Cirie wasn't over exposed in my opinion, so personally even if it would've been the 14th time, I think the feeling of overdose is less present than if it was Parv or Amanda.  And I agree about Abiii <3

Abi deserves to be the 1st person to play 5 times <3333333333
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #233 on: April 14, 2016, 05:32:52 AM »
JULIAMAZING winning immunity <3333333333 breakout episode, but ugh she's pulling a Sierra Dawn, "I will align with horrible people so I can win <3" I hope Julia sticks with Winchele, Cyd and Aubry <3

Daily Scot, Jason, Tai hate
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 07:17:50 AM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #234 on: April 14, 2016, 10:15:31 AM »
With this episode, I can say that Julia could have a strong chance in being a returning player. She can be that "look how much I've grown since the first time" story line. She can do this better than Natalie Tenerelli, and she is more likable. This could've also worked with Baylor, although Julia making a move on her own could put her in the forefront for this.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #235 on: April 14, 2016, 12:25:55 PM »
Such a great episode and a great season <3

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #236 on: April 15, 2016, 03:40:39 AM »
Such a great episode and a great season <3

I was surprised to see Debbie go, was fully expecting Julia to flip! great season so far,  i agree

1. Redemption Goddess Cydney
2. Aubry
3. Michele

4. Juliamazing

5. Joe

6. Scot
7. Tai
8. Jason
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #237 on: April 16, 2016, 10:25:49 AM »
I just realized that if the voting continues to go the way it is and the guys get picked off, the finale could look like the one from Marquesas, three women and an older guy in the final four.

1. Joe would be Pashcal, obvs.
2. Debbie would be more or a Kathy, but Aubry is kind of a younger version of Kathy.
3. Julia is Neleh, obvs.
4. Cydney is Vacepia, just not religious.

^^ And out of those four, Joe would need immunity or he would be a definite fourth place.

Scot/Jason would be similar to John/Tammy, and Tai is certainly their Zoe Zandidakis, a part of that group, who may try looking for an outing. The only one left is Michelle, and she really can't be compared to Sean Rector. If Julia, Joe, Aubry, & Cydney are the final four, I'd love for Probst to say "this brings us back to Marquesas, with three women and an older gentlemen in the final four".

And also, Alexis Maxwell would be considered for Beauty for another factor: She is more attractive than her fellow beauty tribe women, as Morgan is the clingy-girl type and only rednecks or football jocks would be into Jefra.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #238 on: April 16, 2016, 03:08:21 PM »
LOL I'm so glad Nick is out, even though I was kind of rooting for him. Tired to see his middle age face and teeth, so goodbye, and Debbie and Aubry stay three more dayyyyyyyz <3 <3

1.Aubry
2.Taï
3.Debbie

4.Cydney
5.Julia
6.Michele (but I can't remember her voice)
7.Joe (who are you?)

8.Jason
9.Scott

LOL, here's my ranking, just one episode later :
1.Aubry
2.Cydney

3.Taï
4.Michele
5.Scott
6.Joe (could be put just in gray color, i'm mostly indifferent to this guy (and yet, he's the only one that has the chance to get a comment from me in my ranking), he better organize his funerals than waste his time on survivor and be victimized by Scott and the water on fire kk).
7.Jason
8.Julia
[/color]

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #239 on: April 17, 2016, 02:59:10 AM »
1. Joe
2. Cydney
3. Julia

4. Michele
5. Scot
6. Tai
8. Aubry
9. Jason

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #240 on: April 17, 2016, 04:40:49 AM »
@Candorisme, why isn't Jason in the bottom? Jason deserves to be in the bottom of every single list... #RememberAlecia
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #241 on: April 17, 2016, 06:00:03 AM »
@Candorisme, why isn't Jason in the bottom? Jason deserves to be in the bottom of every single list... #RememberAlecia
Frankly, Jason was first 8th, but I remembered how much Julia pissed me off in this episode :( (although she played very good), but now I realize even if Julia just wouldn't have tried something with Tai/Scott and Jason, they still would have been the winner of the story because of their super idol. I guess my 1st & 2nd (Aubry & Cyd) influenced me to have more hatred towards Julia kkkkk.

Alecia <3 :'(

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #242 on: April 17, 2016, 06:32:23 AM »
Quote from: Marie on Today at 04:40:49 AM@Candorisme, why isn't Jason in the bottom? Jason deserves to be in the bottom of every single list... #RememberAleciaFrankly, Jason was first 8th, but I remembered how much Julia pissed me off in this episode (although she played very good), but now I realize even if Julia just wouldn't have tried something with Tai/Scott and Jason, they still would have been the winner of the story because of their super idol. I guess my 1st & 2nd (Aubry & Cyd) influenced me to have more hatred towards Julia kkkkk.

Alecia <3

Jason, Tai and Scot doused the fire and hid the machete that Aubry and Cyd needed :(

Oh yeah and apparently Jason and Scot accused Cyd of being racist in TC :o but obvs they are just bitter because Cyd is winning <33333333
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #243 on: April 17, 2016, 08:16:24 AM »
Quote from: Marie on Today at 04:40:49 AM@Candorisme, why isn't Jason in the bottom? Jason deserves to be in the bottom of every single list... #RememberAleciaFrankly, Jason was first 8th, but I remembered how much Julia pissed me off in this episode (although she played very good), but now I realize even if Julia just wouldn't have tried something with Tai/Scott and Jason, they still would have been the winner of the story because of their super idol. I guess my 1st & 2nd (Aubry & Cyd) influenced me to have more hatred towards Julia kkkkk.

Alecia <3

Jason, Tai and Scot doused the fire and hid the machete that Aubry and Cyd needed :(

Oh yeah and apparently Jason and Scot accused Cyd of being racist in TC :o but obvs they are just bitter because Cyd is winning <33333333
LOL I'm hard to convert babe but you're right. But this season, there isn't one I "adore". The only adoration this season was for Alecia :( 

Lol @ Cyd being accused of racism. At each of her confessionnals, she reminds me Jtia, and Jtia also had these accusations I remember kkkk. I must admit maybe it crossed my mind when I saw how she was against Alecia, but I guess Cydney just hated "girly" girls as many other women, that aren't black. lmao.

I guess we still can doubt about the winner ? (i didn't visit the edgic thread of Sucks since episode 1), I feel it's gonna be like Survivor Cagayan, and we're gonna be surprised.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #244 on: April 18, 2016, 03:54:50 AM »
Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 06:32:23 AMQuote from: CandorismeQuote from: Marie on Today at 04:40:49 AM@Candorisme, why isn't Jason in the bottom? Jason deserves to be in the bottom of every single list... #RememberAleciaFrankly, Jason was first 8th, but I remembered how much Julia pissed me off in this episode (although she played very good), but now I realize even if Julia just wouldn't have tried something with Tai/Scott and Jason, they still would have been the winner of the story because of their super idol. I guess my 1st & 2nd (Aubry & Cyd) influenced me to have more hatred towards Julia kkkkk.

Alecia <3
Jason, Tai and Scot doused the fire and hid the machete that Aubry and Cyd needed

Oh yeah and apparently Jason and Scot accused Cyd of being racist in TC but obvs they are just bitter because Cyd is winning <33333333LOL I'm hard to convert babe but you're right. But this season, there isn't one I "adore". The only adoration this season was for Alecia  

Lol @ Cyd being accused of racism. At each of her confessionnals, she reminds me Jtia, and Jtia also had these accusations I remember kkkk. I must admit maybe it crossed my mind when I saw how she was against Alecia, but I guess Cydney just hated "girly" girls as many other women, that aren't black. lmao.

I guess we still can doubt about the winner ? (i didn't visit the edgic thread of Sucks since episode 1), I feel it's gonna be like Survivor Cagayan, and we're gonna be surprised.

Cyd was allegedly racist against Tai, which seems like BS LOL! Tai is such a hypocrite, I'm tired of him!

Its obvious the winner is female... My money is on Michele, she hasn't pissed anybody off that much and she's randomly dating Nick.... They would sooner target Aubry and Cyd over her.... Julia is playing a dangerous game, I'm afraid she might get Jefra'd, I also can't fully love Julia to Michele/Aubry/Cyd level because of her connection to the evil trio

The three people I adored went home pre-jury (Anna, Alecia, Caleb)
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #245 on: April 18, 2016, 09:00:52 AM »
What happened to lead people to accuse Cydney of being racist of Tai?

I love Survivor and it's lack of live feeds, as it always leaves us wondering whereas Big Brother doesn't hide anything.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #246 on: April 18, 2016, 11:05:42 AM »
Quote from: KoadeyTrevorKambell
What happened to lead people to accuse Cydney of being racist of Tai?

I love Survivor and it's lack of live feeds, as it always leaves us wondering whereas Big Brother doesn't hide anything.

I read it a couple of times in sucks... IKR I wonder what led them to accuse that... Its pretty rich for them to accuse someone when they are known misogynists LOL
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #247 on: April 20, 2016, 08:51:49 AM »
CBS may have spoiled its own finale:

Spoiler for Hiden:
http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2016/04/survivor-finale-spoiler-listing/

CBS stated that one person from Brains, Beauty, and Brawn are in the finale, which is most likely to be a final four. It is too difficult to tell now who will be placed where, as there are three beauties and three brawns, and it is undoubted that Aubry and especially Joe will get the boot tonight.

The current group of five, Joe & the girls all have one representative, so this means of those five, if they stay together, Cydney wouldn't be the first one that they target, which also makes sense as she isn't getting votes from those jurors.

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #248 on: April 20, 2016, 12:58:49 PM »
One of the Survivors

Spoiler for Hiden:
Jason

May have spoiled an event that occurs in the episode.

Spoiler for Hiden:
http://survivorsucks.com/topic/127056/Jason-is-banned-from-tweeting-about-the-show#.VxfPqE8rLcs

Jason spoiled that Tai gives back the idol, and the post also says that Jason has spoiled that he, Scot, & Tai survived the last vote (which they did).

If Jason keeps this up, he will be getting sued by CBS and would be banned from the reunion and certainly won't get any money, which would be tricky to see this happen to someone who would at least make the jury.

What ever happened to discussion the show on social media period? Did they rid themselves of that rule?

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #249 on: April 20, 2016, 02:08:21 PM »
Alecia being avenged <33333333
FUTURE AFP OF BB19