So, out of curiosity, what are your thoughts about previous seasons?
1. Obviously it was a great season, as it was the first season, and it was so different than the rest.
2. Not very memorable, I missed half of it, and the teams weren't likable. Most of their teams were a carbon copy of season one.
3. I loved Flo. <3. TAR's first female winner & first major diva. <3. Her winning glorified the show in its earlier years. <3.
4. This was the first really boring season. The F3 teams were very unlikable. The only good team was Tian/Jaree, <3. The only favorite team of mine to not make it to the F3.
5. This was the BB2/Survivor: Pearl Islands of TAR, as it was the best pre-Ass era season. Obviously, Charla/Mirna <3. Everybody hated Colin. First F/F team to get to F4.
6. The major issue with this cast is the entire final six were bickering couples, some worse than others, and it also gave us Jonathan Baker, not hated the most by me, as I found Colin worse, but I'm sure all of you hate this guy the most. I also liked Kendra, despite most people didn't.
7. I liked the season, though I'd have a different opinion had Romber won, especially since I wasn't over them from All-Stars. I liked how older players finally got to at least F4, and Romber losing was LOL.
8. The BB1 of TAR, an awful format that everybody detested. My biggest problem with this season wasn't the fact they stayed in the country, but the fact none of the teams were likable. They were annoying, and the Weavers vs. Other Families battle was one of the most annoying things to watch ever.
9. I liked this season, but didn't like the hippies, and again, the rivalry issue was annoying.
10. I didn't mind this season, but I hated the alliance. David/Mary were very lucky to have made it as far as they did and Bama was horrible.
11. I never minded the Frats from season 9, though I preferred Jeremy to be there over Danielle. Again, this gave us Charla/Mirna and the BQs.
12. LOL, I actually rooted for Rachel/TK, though they were the most INV winners ever.
13. This season I remember was very boring. I only remember Terance for not finishing the FF, Anita/Arthur for being hippy beekeepers, Marisa/Brooke were in the same sorority as Jaime Dugan-Hoffman, I remember the Frat boys were borrible and bumbled their way to the end, though I did like the teams that made it far.
14. I really liked this season, as I liked the winners. This was probably the best season at the time.
15. Meh season, though I liked Brian/Erika.
16. Terrible season, losing Joe/Heidi so early wasn't fun, obviously losing Jordeff wasn't fun. The remaining teams weren't very likable.
17. A great season, as it was historical, and all of the teams were likable.
18. Didn't see past episode 2, most of the teams there shouldn't have returned.
19. I liked Ernie/Cindy, this was just an average season.
20. Didn't like, only Brenchel was likable.
21. Didn't like, they went to boring places and it was very boring.
22. This season gave me life, they went to great places, had great teams, and is probably why I never fully gave up on TAR.
23. Decent, average season.
25. Better than the previous two.
26. Great season.