Author Topic: A Quinta 1 (3) Portugal  (Read 9906 times)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
Re: A Quinta 1 (3) Portugal
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2015, 01:43:50 PM »
Premiering in more or less 1 hour!! I'm gonna make recaps tomorrow, it starts at 10PM portuguese time. Teresa says everything can happen, and I'm actually excited for this. ;D

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2015, 01:53:57 PM »

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2015, 02:03:07 PM »
Premiering in more or less 1 hour!! I'm gonna make recaps tomorrow, it starts at 10PM portuguese time. Teresa says everything can happen, and I'm actually excited for this. ;D
Wow I thought it'd start in a Sunday actually, I am excited too because I think it can be a good show. :D

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2015, 02:15:40 PM »
Wow I thought it'd start in a Sunday actually, I am excited too because I think it can be a good show. :D
It was supposed to start tomorrow, however it can't be since tomorrow it's elections day in Portugal.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2015, 02:33:53 PM »
Started half hour before lol

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2015, 03:44:53 PM »
Bad move from the channel, they should have delayed it one week, starting on a Saturday will kill it

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2015, 03:48:09 PM »
Larama from Big Brother Angola is one of the contestants  :o

Also Liliana from BB3 is one of the celebrities contestant

André do you know if they are going to use the same rules as the past 2 seasons or they will use new rules?

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2015, 04:48:20 PM »
Tbh I don't know how were the last seasons kkkk. I'll make a good recap tomorrow

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2015, 07:03:49 PM »
Tbh I don't know how were the last seasons kkkk. I'll make a good recap tomorrow
The public chose the first 2 nominees and the contestants chose  other 2. Then the public vote to evict and the contestant with the lowest votes was the Farm Leader in the next week

BTW, Kelly Medeiros from BBB12 is also a contestant :o

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2015, 05:24:34 AM »
kkkk i thnk it's a good thing to have larama and kelly

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Re: A Quinta 1 (3) Portugal [Gala 1]
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2015, 07:18:50 AM »
The gala started with Teresa presentating the farm. The backyard was transformed into the farm, with all the animals (pigs, cows, sheeps, rabbits, etc.) and they will live as a true camponese. They have no electricity (only on the living room), the only water they have they'll take it from a well (having only cold water) and must importantly they have no stove, so they will have to make their own firewood. The house seems pretty much the old Big Brother Portugal house, back in the start of the decade of 2000.

Then it was presented the first anonymous contestants (even though they're only four lol). They're Angélica and Gonçalo.

Angélica is 25 and comes from Loulé, Algarve. She has brazilian ancestry, and she says she indetifies more with them since they're more calm. She works at a disco, but if she could chose a work she would be a veterinary since she says "the animals are more sincere than the men". She doesn't like to be too much time alone and is currently single. She says that she's a target of envy and in the show she'll be a name to be remembered.

Gonçalo Quinaz is 30 and comes from Odivelas. He is a professional football player from Atlético CP. He has two kids and lives with the mother of his first son. The mother of his second son is Nereida, the famous spanish ex-girlfriend of Cristiano Ronaldo. Because of that, the press already talked very much about him, so he says he isn't afraid of the fame and wants to show himself to the public by entering the show. He also says that he doesn't know how to do nothing (referring to home works). He doesn't know how to cook, he only made a bed once in his life and it was terrible and never did it again lol.

They were the first to enter the farm, and they seemed to like it.

The last anonymous contestants are Liliana and Pedro.

Liliana is 23 and comes from Guimarães. She is a student and is also single, saying she doesn't like serious relationships. She would like to lose some weight and she says people love her or hate her, telling once she left her job because she had a fight with a work partner. She also said that she's considered to be antipatic, and she celebrities with her won't have any advantage since they're the same as her kkk. She also said she'll be hard to live in with.

Pedro Barros is 25 and comes from Charneca de Caparica. He's a graphic designer and a model. Apart from that, he does fitness and surf. He loves his body and thinks he's atractive. He's single, and in the farm he would like to find an atractive girl and flirt with her, and hopefully arrive to the finals with her. He says he's attracted to the "world of fame".

They entered the farm and met the other anonymous. Teresa then connected to the house and informed them they had 1 minute to find the haystack (the show's improvised DR). Everyone thought it would be in the backyard, however Pedro discovered the DR's door saying it was the "confessionário" (Diary Room) of the show. He was right, and they entered. The DR was full of straw, and Liliana was complaining because she took her shoes off after entering the farm lol. Teresa informed them they would make some choices tonight. They watched the celebrities VT's. Teresa revealed they would decide which tasks the celebrities would have for their first week. Also, they would be the "capatazes" (farm leaders) for the week.

The first celebrity pair is Liliana Aguiar and Saúl.

Liliana Aguiar is 35. She's a model and a TV host, and is famous because she was an housemate in Big Brother Portugal 3. She lives with her son and is currently single. She says it isn't hard to be a celebrity, but sometimes it's difficult because of the press. She loves to take care of her body, so it'll be difficult to live in the farm. She was undecided between entering in the show or going to Dubai, and she lately decided to enter the show lol.

Ricardo dos Santos Noronha, most known as Raúl is 28 and comes from Figueira da Foz. He's a singer, most known for his song "O Bacalhau quer Alho" (which singing fast seems he's saying "caralho" lol), which was a huge success and sold 120 thousand copies. He's famous since he was 5 years-old and in his childhood he would love to be a pilot. He considers himself to be a happy person, and is married for 4 years. He says he'll have difficulty with the loud noise.

They entered the farm, and the anonymous decided the first week tasks. Between Liliana Aguiar and Saúl, they had to decide who would have each task: do the laundry of all the contestants (they have no washing machine) and clean and take off the dung of the sty. Angélica wanted to twist the game a little bit and change the tasks (having Liliana Aguiar the most difficult task), however the other anonymous wanted to be more clean, and ultimately decided that Liliana Aguiar would do the laundry and Saúl clean the dung. On the farm, Liliana Aguiar and Saúl took their hats (number 1 and 2), which had on them a letter with a "welcome task". Liliana's one was to milk the cow and Saúl had to put the donkeys on the stable. For their help, they had Duarte (a farmer) and Estevão (a veterinary), so they could do the tasks correctly. Teresa wanted already Liliana Aguiar to have a showmance with Duarte lol, saying they were looking a lot to each other.

The next celebrity pair is Marta Cruz and Rúben da Cruz.

Marta Cruz is 31 and worked already as a model and a TV host in Brazil. Currently she is a executive director and she was famous "even before she was born". Her father is Carlos Cruz (a famous TV host) and she her mother is brazilian. Her father is currently arrested because he's accused of child abuse, which he denies. She also denies it, saying it was the biggest lie the press told about her father. She lives with her two daughters and wants to show that she isn't arrogant as the press says.

Rúben da Cruz is 28 and was raised in Costa da Caparica. He is a DJ and a model, he loves music, the sea and football. He's currently single, but he doesn't like to be since he likes to love and a good romance. He would like to be Brad Pitt, and considers himself hardworking and funny. He has fear of the dark and thinks he'll be the funny guy of the show.

They entered the farm and took the hats number 3 and 4. Marta Cruz will have to save the chickens and Rúben will have to take water of the well and also the water of the cows. The anonymous decided that Rúben will clean the WC and Marta will clean the poultry house and the rabbits home.

The next celebrity entered alone, and it was Larama.

Luis Larama da Silva Andrade, most known as Larama is 37 and comes from Luanda, Angola. He became famous when he won Big Brother Angola 1, and it was an unique experience. He now works as musician and a public relations. The dance also makes part of his life, and be describes himself as brave, honest and an extrovert. However, he also likes to have time for himself, and considers to be the "most simple celebrity in Angola". He also says he had a lot of relationships.

He entered the farm, and I'll feel bad for him because he won't understand Teresa's trolls. The public laughed a lot with him because he was really funny and out-spoken. He took hat number 5, and he says he doesn't know the numbers lol). He had to make the bread. He said that they would die of hunger because he will be terrible at it lol. The anonymous chose that Larama would pedal so they can take showers.

The next pair of celebrities are siblings. They're Merche Romero and Santiago.

Merche Romero is 38 and is a TV host and was a model. however she has been distant from the TV world for some time. She has spanish ancestry but she identifies her more with the Portuguese culture. She currently is single and lives with her son. She participated in Your Face Sounds Familiar and thinks she has a strong personality, is sensible and loves to see other's hapiness.

Santiago is 30 and currently lives in Madrid. He's an actor and a personal trainer, known for being Merche Romero's brother and for a famous role she had on telenovela. He went to Madrid to study the art of representation. He would love to teach the contestants Spanish and likes to do pranks and also wants to show is competitive side. His idol is Mickael Jackson.

They entered the farm, and the anonymous chose that Merche would clean the stable while Santiago would clean the dishes for this week. Angélica was finally able to do the twist she wanted lol. They then took hats number 6 and 7. Merche welcome task was to cut firewood while Santiago watered the garden.

Next celebrity was Carlos Costa and entered alone, and the public laughed because he is extravagant lol. He's considered to be a "mini José Castelo Branco". He also had a crown because he is a prince. Teresa also laughed a lot kkkkkk.

Carlos Costa is 23 and is a singer. He participated in Ídolos (Portuguese Idols) and since then he became famous. He has a very unique style and is very extravagant and is very criticized for that. He says that Rihanna is his "lost twin" because he identifies a lot with her. He's said to be the "bicha" of the show, as the fans say. He doesn't like to lose. Teresa even called him a female kkkk.

He entered the farm. Larama was shocked when he saw Carlos and started imitating him kkkkkk. He took the hat number 8. His welcome task was a "haunted room". He had to find a horseshoe on a room in the dark, he says he's a bit afraid of the dark kkkk. If he found it, they would win food for the night. If he didn't found it, they would only have food for the next day. The anonymous decided that Carlos' task for the week would be to take the chickens' eggs. In the haunted room, Carlos was trying to find the horseshoe while the production was throwing him straw kkkkk. He wasn't finding it, so Teresa told him to look for it on the break of the show. Carlos was like "NO TERESA" KKKKKKKKKK. He also yelled sometimes lol. Teresa laughed a lot. He finally found it after the break.

The next celebrity pair is Romana and Paulo Freitas de Amaral.

Carla Sousa, most known as Romana is 34 and comes from Lisbon. She's a singer and already participated in Big Brother Famosos (Celebrity Big Brother) 13 years ago. Since then, she says she grow up a lot. She also participated in Your Face Sounds Familiar. She wanted to participate in the show to have a challenge, since she is vegetarian. She has a daughter and says it's time for her to be back to reality shows.

Paulo Freitas do Amaral is 37 and comes from Oeiras. He was already a presindet of a civil parish, the youngest ever. He's a politician, and became the youngest candite to President of Portugal (he's a candidate to the next elections). He supports Obama, but he also loves music. He has 3 children and promises to be funny and not the image that we have of politicians.

They entered the farm, and took hats number 9 and 10. Paulo and Romana's welcome task was to pack straw bales toguether. The anonymous chose Romana to cook (she only can do vegetarian dishes kkkk) and Paulo to cut the firewood.

The next celebrity is Kelly Medeiros.

Kelly Medeiros is 31 and comes from Minas Gerais, Brazil. She became famous when she was an housemate in Big Brother Brazil 12 and is a TV host. She had the nicknames of "Warrior" and "Hurricane" for her determination on the competition. After she was on BBB, she sold fruit on a marketplace, and had also experience with beauty products. She ended a relationship recently and is now single. She wants to show to the portuguese public the joy of the brazilian people.

The last contestant is Sara Norte.

Sara Norte is 30 and is known for being an actress and daughter of Vítor Norte (who won Celebrity BB) and Carla Lupi. She was arrested for a year and an half for having drugs possession and she says she wants to erase that part of her life. The most difficult time of her life was when her mother died, and she was on the prision and couldn't say "goodbye" to her. She describes herself to be honest, very impulsive and competitive. She wants to be funny and hardworking.

Kelly and Sara entered the farm, and took the last hats. Kelly's welcome task is to take a selfie with all the animals lol, and Sara's one is to put the rabbits on their hutch. The anonymous chose the last weekly tasks. They decided thay Kelly would milk the cow and Sara would free and then keep some animals, such as pigs, chickens, etc.

After being hidden all night on the DR, the anonymous finally left it. On the backyard, contestants were divided by the task that was given to them by the anonymous. Each leader (anonymous) then draw his group, and the groups of work are:

BLUE GROUP = Gonçalo (leader), Carlos, Marta & Sara
PURPLE GROUP = Angélica (leader), Rúben, Liliana A & Larama
RED GROUP = Pedro (leader), Saúl, Merche & Kelly
GREEN GROUP = Liliana (leader), Santiago, Romana & Paulo

The leaders will have to work less than the celebrities kkkk. However, the bedroom doesn't have enough space to all the contestants. Each group leader has to chose someone from their group to camp outside of the bedroom. Gonçalo chose CARLOS (to keep the girls), Angélica chose LARAMA, Liliana chose PAULO (cause he's politician kkkk) and Pedro chose SAÚL.

And the gala ended. The first nominations are on Tuesday, as usual.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 08:08:45 AM by André »

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2015, 09:35:34 AM »
The public chose the first 2 nominees and the contestants chose  other 2. Then the public vote to evict and the contestant with the lowest votes was the Farm Leader in the next week
No, it's like BB/SS seasons. Contestants nominate and the public votes to evict one of the nominees.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2015, 09:41:59 AM »
Bad move from the channel, they should have delayed it one week, starting on a Saturday will kill it
Actuallly it had almost the same audience lol.
It had 1.377.500 million viewers, 38.9% of share and 14.5% of rating. It was the day's most watched program.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2015, 10:07:29 AM »
I'm waiting Gaby to tell Carlos is Eddy lol.
BTW, thanks for recap

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2015, 10:10:43 AM »
Thanks for the recap André! ;D

What is your opinion about the contestants? Are the celebrities contestants famous in Portugal?

Carlos was also a contestant in The Voice, wasn't he?  ???

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2015, 10:22:26 AM »
I'm waiting Gaby to tell Carlos is Eddy lol.
BTW, thanks for recap
And they actually are similar kkkk. I died when he said Rihanna was his lost twin, everyone in Twitter started saying hell no lmao.
You're welcome :)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2015, 10:30:59 AM »
Thanks for the recap André! ;D

What is your opinion about the contestants? Are the celebrities contestants famous in Portugal?

Carlos was also a contestant in The Voice, wasn't he?  ???
You're welcome :)
In general I'm okay with the cast, we have diversity and that's what I check first for a good cast. Of course they are famous, ones more than others. I already love Liliana (the anonymous one) cause she's very outspoken, and I love it lol. The ones that Portugal wouldn't know are Larama (who the public already loves for being funny) and Kelly obviously. And yes, Carlos was also on The Voice apart from Ídolos. So basically, he was already in a competition show from all gerenalists channels.

BTW, here's a poll for the favorite contestant:
19.69% Larama
10.07% Sara Norte
9.62% Rúben da Cruz
9.30% Saúl
8.78% Romana
7.23% Merche Romero
6.39% Kelly Medeiros
6.20% Marta Cruz
4.45% Carlos Costa
4.07% Liliana
3.87% Gonçalo
3.57% Angélica
2.71% Pedro
2.52% Liliana Aguiar
0.84% Paulo Freitas do Amaral
0.58% Santiago Romero
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 10:54:48 AM by André »

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2015, 10:40:26 AM »
Larama is going to win each reality shows he is going to do lmao but it seems deserved. I love Angélica <3 But how a portuguese can have Brazilian ancestries ? ???

Where is Angélica in the popularity poll ? Or does she have a surname ?
Anyway i think she'd be high! <3

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2015, 10:42:22 AM »
SS6's launch should be on a Friday or Saturday, so they can get to know each other more before to go nominations the Tuesday.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2015, 10:56:49 AM »
Larama is going to win each reality shows he is going to do lmao but it seems deserved. I love Angélica <3 But how a portuguese can have Brazilian ancestries ? ???

Where is Angélica in the popularity poll ? Or does she have a surname ?
Anyway i think she'd be high! <3
Probably a popularity like Kelly Baron on BBVIP and not winning. Well, you have brazilian ancestry is, for example, your mother, father or other member of your family is brazilian ;D
I forgot Angélica lol, she's on the bottom but that's normal cause they're anonymous.

Online Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2015, 06:17:38 PM »
Plantelly :-\
And Finally TVI in 16:9 kkkkkk

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2015, 10:06:20 AM »
It seems Liliana will most likely be ejected because she was agressive with Larama and eventually attacked him. :o
http://aquintadascelebridades.blogspot.com/2015/10/a-anonima-liliana-vai-ser-expulsa-hoje.html#more

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2015, 10:14:22 AM »
It's weirdlyy funny cuz after your recaps, it crossed my mind that maybe Larama could loose his mind at some point and be ejected. kkkk, and now this! :o

We'll loose an anonymous :-\ I guess she wants to make buzz so she doesn't look as anonymous next to the celebrities, well it might cost her place in the farm. Asi es la vida, gurl :-*

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2015, 11:36:33 AM »
It's weirdlyy funny cuz after your recaps, it crossed my mind that maybe Larama could loose his mind at some point and be ejected. kkkk, and now this! :o

We'll loose an anonymous :-\ I guess she wants to make buzz so she doesn't look as anonymous next to the celebrities, well it might cost her place in the farm. Asi es la vida, gurl :-*

Here's the video:
! No longer available

It seems Larama sang to her that he "wanted to sniff her codfish (vagina)" and she didn't liked his jokes at all and she got out of control and attacked him. :-\ I feel bad, I think she would make a great contestant like outspoken Bernardina and Érica, but it seems she just couldn't hand the pressure.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2015, 01:36:10 PM »
It was annouced there will be a special show with Teresa tonight, and there will be consequences and punishments. It's obvious that's Liliana, however I wonder if it's going to be an ejection or an automatic nomination.
http://aquintadascelebridades.blogspot.com/2015/10/hoje-programa-especial-quinta-teresa-guilherme.html#more