Author Topic: Friends Trip 2 France  (Read 834 times)

Jøsêttö

Friends Trip 2 France
« on: December 16, 2015, 03:12:12 PM »

It starts on January 4th, 2016 on NRJ12. Nicolas from SS9, and Nadège from SS6 are back on a reality show. The filming started around November 20th! Lol duckie nico didn't waste a time.

I didn't watch the season 1 but I will watch this season, because there will be Amélie too. And because it's not anonymous, and because I can make an effort to understand and appreciate the concept. It's like a little Koh Lanta (?)

Karisma from Secret Story 9 will also join the show according to the rumours, and a contestant evicted had the right to come back. It's :
Spoiler for Hiden:
Amélie. As she is the prod's fav, I'm ok with it anywyas

Jøsêttö

Re: Friends Trip 2 France
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2015, 02:51:43 PM »
LOL French's perez hilton, revealed in an article that Karisma was so excited to be on Friends Trip and see Raphaël from last season of Les Anges 7 that is also in the show, and that she's definitely going to seduce him and get to know him deeper. (and have some relationship with him) kkk, but when she came in the show, Raphaël was already eliminated.

I kkkkan't with this little Karisma that Endemol and SS9 made her look like a plant, a 22 years old girl very fragile lmao, when she actually was always exclaiming wanting threesomes when she was in the house lmao. Now we get to see the real Karisma hopefully <3 (I still think she sounds fake when she talks but well)

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2015, 11:32:59 PM »
ok i have to get NRJ12 before january  ;D

Jøsêttö

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2015, 01:53:58 AM »
Are you still one of the huge fans of Nadège or just of the show ? :)
I'm so sad i'll watch the episodes only by replay services :mad

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2015, 02:46:48 PM »

i didn't saw the first season. i will see it for NADEUGE and Nicolas Coin Coin !!(and maybe Amelie) lol #TeamSS

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2015, 01:56:36 AM »

i didn't saw the first season. i will see it for NADEUGE and Nicolas Coin Coin !!(and maybe Amelie) lol #TeamSS
Aint nothing better than Secret Story contestants tbh <3 <3 <3 :)
LOL, I see Nico and Nadeuge are being always together even post show. I had doubts about their ro/showmance, but maybe it's true after all. :)

Jøsêttö

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2015, 03:46:56 PM »

Jøsêttö

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2016, 05:15:45 PM »
Actually like this show, and I regret to have not watched the first season lmao.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2016, 03:39:41 PM »
TEAM NADÈGE was eliminated Friday. Tonight enters a new team, the TEAM LUCAS. He was on The Island. kkkk.

I am starting to get obssession with this reality show the same way I do with Secret Story and Les Anges!!! I want a season 3 <3 Even my mother loves it kkkk, while she used to hate Secret Story, Les Anges, etc.