Author Topic: Survivor 33: Millennials vs. Gen X  (Read 5656 times)

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
Re: Survivor 33: Millennials vs. Gen X
« Reply #100 on: October 10, 2016, 03:29:08 AM »
CeCe queen-David-Ken survived

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #101 on: October 13, 2016, 07:07:43 AM »
Lucy appearing just to be voted out ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #102 on: October 14, 2016, 01:28:03 AM »
I love how this episode was different and not so much about Dave being an underdog and Faylor's showmance.

• Big Brother
« Reply #103 on: October 20, 2016, 03:19:48 AM »
I'd LOL if Hannah, Figgy or Michaela are out next.

Isn't Adam supposed to be Terry Deitz'd soon?

So far, this is better than at least Survivor: Koah Rong and WAY better than World's Apart and even Blood vs. Water. It would be better if Dave got voted off. It's not beating San Juan del Sur, though.

• Big Brother
« Reply #104 on: October 21, 2016, 04:29:43 PM »
This is an interesting article, and it makes sense.

I know that people of race have been voted out recently, but there's a bigger bias against people under 21 or people who are uneducated/jobless. I guess if I become a single parent before entering Survivor, I should hide the fact about being a single parent.

Does this mean if Jeremy was a single parent, Spencer would've won 10-0-0? Even though Spencer was perceived to be a rich kid? Does this mean if Derrick Levasseur was a single parent that Cody Calafiore would've rightfully won BB16?

The only single parent to win is Richard Hatch, who was up against another strong bias stigma, a young, formerly homeless high school dropout. Also, I don't think anybody under 21 is going to win, ever. The only one that wasn't seen as bratty or naive is Julia.

Another thing to consider is that only two winners held white-collar jobs, that being Richard Hatch & Yul Kwon. Everybody else is either middle class, blue collar, or young and developing their careers/life.

Big Brother has had a plastic surgeon, restaurateur, investment manager, PR manager, chemist, a professor, win, all of which couldbe considered white-collar.

Drew, Hayden, Maggie, Dan, & Derrick, & Steve are not necessarily white-collar, but far more financially substantial than the person that they beat. It could be debatable to call Jun white-collar, especially since now she wouldn't be considered such and no longer lives in the United States, but she would be a bit more financially substantial than her F2 partner. This is really interesting since Big Brother housemates are always stereotypes as "lazy 20-somethings" & is half of the prize money.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 04:49:18 PM by JustinBieberDingus »

• Big Brother
« Reply #105 on: November 03, 2016, 02:18:21 PM »
Last night's episode was the best episode in Survivor History.

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #106 on: November 10, 2016, 12:44:32 PM »
Michaela and Michelle leaving while Taylor, Jay and Will stay

7 woman have left out of 8 eliminations

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #107 on: November 10, 2016, 12:49:14 PM »
My ranking:

Adam
Jessica
Ken (being INV, I can't kkkk)
David

Hannah
Zeke
Jay
Brett
Chris
Sunday (who??)
Will
Taylor

• Big Brother
« Reply #108 on: November 11, 2016, 02:32:04 AM »
There is something wrong with that boot order, that and I'm just becoming bored of watching people camp on an island, discuss who they want to vote off and try to make sure that the person doesn't find out.

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #109 on: November 14, 2016, 09:06:17 AM »
The BEST EPISODE so far was Episode 6 (Figgy's elimination) & Episode 7 (Michaela's elimination)...

Takali group was really in between cause of Ken & Jessica for the Gen-X while Figgy & Taylor for the Millenials & Adam, Millenial...who is the bridge between the two group, had a major decision to make. He then decided to break the Power couple Figgy & Tays.

I understand how Adam decided to remove Figgy because of her statement in the tribal council. Her statement was more of a 'power couple' who will leave you behind soon rather than the Gen-Xers statement of having a great trust & sincere statement.

Taylor was broken up....

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #110 on: November 14, 2016, 09:07:39 AM »
It was really good that Michaela was sent home because even though she is power player, i dont like her attitude. Her attitude is a @%$&#@!!!

She really deserves to go home...

BYE MICHAELA!!!! :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

#Happy

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #111 on: November 14, 2016, 09:11:32 AM »
My ranking:

KEN
DAVID
JESSICA
SUNDAY
JAY
WILL
HANNAH
TAYLOR
ZEKE
MICHELLE
ADAM
CHRIS
BRET

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #112 on: November 15, 2016, 02:40:53 PM »
Those are very very very very tragic and misguided opinion :\

Michaela and Figgy were the two best people in the cast... Yet literally nothings like Sunday/Bret/Chris/Will stay, that is just bullshit... And Zeke can die in a fire, so can Adam
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #113 on: November 15, 2016, 03:10:10 PM »
I'm glad there's someone else out there and isn't all about Zeke and Adam. I feel that they are playing for the sake of being fan favorites by doing things such as blindsiding for the sake of blindsiding, being in a "nerd alliance" and siding with Gen-Xers and that is dictating this season as it did SoPa & Cagayan.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #114 on: November 15, 2016, 08:00:24 PM »
Zeke and Adam are only making those moves for attention, they are try-hards and need to GTFO! They are the two worst contestants this season, which is saying A LOT
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #115 on: November 16, 2016, 02:48:03 AM »
I hate to say this, but at least in World's Apart, people we're letting Max & Shirin control the game or even Kass & Spencer from Cagayan. Though World's Apart still had the unlikeible people make it far in the game.

Nerds are becoming the worst players, especially since they're always super fans with delusional strategies and/or they're just trying to be returning players or fan favorites. When I get on the show, I'm going to vote out all of the nerdy super fans. It won't matter because they'll vote for me to win no matter what. even if my FTC performance is on Amanda Kimmel's par.

I will call my strategy #Nerdicide.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #116 on: November 16, 2016, 04:59:40 AM »
Hannah apparently wanted to blindside Adam, but she was overruled because the people in her alliance sucks
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #117 on: November 16, 2016, 03:55:34 PM »
We're sure that Zeke gets voted out, so maybe Adam suspects he's getting voted out, plays an idol and idol's Zeke. Or Jay, Taylor, & Will decide to spare Adam just because they can use him if his alliance turns on him and they cause Zeke to get voted out.

I just hope that one of the people that we know aren't going to win gets voted out, that being any of Sunday, Will, Chris, Bret, Zeke, or maybe even Taylor, as that will make things less predictable. Okay, maybe don't take out Sunday, as that would make this a bigger Sausage Party.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #118 on: November 19, 2016, 02:58:50 PM »
What rate would you give to this season compared to the last three, four, seasons ? I stopped after two or three episodes and I don't think I will try to catch it up, doesn't seem a very interesting season. (?)

• Big Brother
« Reply #119 on: November 19, 2016, 03:17:10 PM »
It's slightly better than World's Apart, not better than Koah Rong, nowhere's near better than Cambodia & San Juan del Sur.

The constant labeling of Millennials & Gen-X is getting annoying. While players are likable, if Jay gets voted out, then I don't know if I'd be able to finish this season. At that point, it might seem worse than World's Apart.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #120 on: November 19, 2016, 03:52:13 PM »
It's slightly better than World's Apart, not better than Koah Rong, nowhere's near better than Cambodia & San Juan del Sur.

The constant labeling of Millennials & Gen-X is getting annoying. While players are likable, if Jay gets voted out, then I don't know if I'd be able to finish this season. At that point, it might seem worse than World's Apart.
Thanks. Well if it's not even better than Cambodia, it's better I don't even try to watch. Though, you hated Survivor Cagayans while I adored it kkkk, so I don't know if we really are receptive to the same things and appreciate the same things, but I really have a wrong feeling with this season anyways so I'm gonna trust you 100%. :)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #121 on: November 20, 2016, 11:39:46 AM »
Kaoh Rong was God Tier (thanks to Winchele Fitzwinner obliterating Aubrunner-up)

If I were to rank the recent past seasons
1. Kaoh Rong (Winchele Domination, tears of idiot Aubry stans)
2. Cagayan
3. SJDS
4. Worlds Apart
5. Cambodia (not last only thanks to Abi Maria Gomes)
6. MvGX (not even Michaela, Figgy, Taylor, Jay and Michelle could save this season from being last)

Reason why this season sucks
Autracious boot order, two of the most entertaining people of the cast (Figgy and Michaela) left shortly before the merge
Too many extremely unlikable and vile creatures who deserve to DIAF (David, Zeke, Adam)
Too many irrelevant and useless bores who made the game too far  (SUNDAY, Chris, Jessica B, Will, Bret)
Too little people to root for in the merge (Michelle/Taylor both out, so that leaves Jay/Hannah as rootable characters, and kinda Ken)
Jeff being terribly misinformed about the milennial culture
GenX disgustingly dominating/Sausage Party with two worst and horrible females (Sunday/Jessica)
Theme being extremely forced and shoved down our throats
Zeke's trope being the self-hating milennial who tries WAY TOO FUCKING HARD
Adam trying way too hard to be a Spencer

Literally once Jay/Hannah leaves, there will be no one to root for... Jay's edit has booted soon written all over it... So yeah this season will suck
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Jøsêttö

« Reply #122 on: November 20, 2016, 04:20:44 PM »
Kaoh Rong was God Tier (thanks to Winchele Fitzwinner obliterating Aubrunner-up)

If I were to rank the recent past seasons
1. Kaoh Rong (Winchele Domination, tears of idiot Aubry stans)
2. Cagayan
3. SJDS
4. Worlds Apart
5. Cambodia (not last only thanks to Abi Maria Gomes)
6. MvGX (not even Michaela, Figgy, Taylor, Jay and Michelle could save this season from being last)

Reason why this season sucks
Autracious boot order, two of the most entertaining people of the cast (Figgy and Michaela) left shortly before the merge
Too many extremely unlikable and vile creatures who deserve to DIAF (David, Zeke, Adam)
Too many irrelevant and useless bores who made the game too far  (SUNDAY, Chris, Jessica B, Will, Bret)
Too little people to root for in the merge (Michelle/Taylor both out, so that leaves Jay/Hannah as rootable characters, and kinda Ken)
Jeff being terribly misinformed about the milennial culture
GenX disgustingly dominating/Sausage Party with two worst and horrible females (Sunday/Jessica)
Theme being extremely forced and shoved down our throats
Zeke's trope being the self-hating milennial who tries WAY TOO FUCKING HARD
Adam trying way too hard to be a Spencer

Literally once Jay/Hannah leaves, there will be no one to root for... Jay's edit has booted soon written all over it... So yeah this season will suck
Thank you!
well definitely I will not follow this shit. And I'm sorry for you guys that have to deal with this season until its final.  I know how hard it is to stop something you started, even when it's shit. Lol.

• Big Brother
« Reply #123 on: November 21, 2016, 03:24:31 AM »
I thought I was just losing interest in Survivor, but Marie hit all of the good points, though I'm not well fond of Hannah and I like Chris, Sunday & Will, they're kinds gamebots. Will is just so unrootable because no eighteen year old is ever going to win Survivor unless they're dragged to the final three by a vile sociopath like Russell. Adam is more paranoid, scrambly, sketchier, & clueless about how being a fan doesn't help you whereas Spencer can adapt and he learned quickly that being a fan won't help you win. Hannah is paranoid, neurotic, and I wouldn't want her around.

I hope that Sunday can save Jay. It may mean that Jess goes, causing us to lose a woman, but then that means Dave can go, which would be great. I mean, they had to show Sunday and Jay as a potential alliance for some reason, right?

The sexist boot order is always a problem, and it doesn't make a season fun to watch. What Marie forgot to mention is that this is basically nerds vs. cool kids.

What I'll never get over is how San Juan del Sur gets shamed so much when it had a fair enough blindsides, a Female final three (which fans love), no California mactors, and plenty of worthy returning players, as anybody but Dave, Alec, Reed or Val could return.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #124 on: November 21, 2016, 08:00:37 PM »
Thanks for pointing that out,the cool kids vs nerds is always a gross storyline... Like anyone rooting for Adam/Zeke/other nerds over the Figgy/Taylor/Michelle/Jay alliance should be ashamed
FUTURE AFP OF BB19