Author Topic: Survivor 33: Millennials vs. Gen X  (Read 4810 times)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
Re: Survivor 33: Millennials vs. Gen X
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2016, 05:05:35 AM »
Quote from: André
Gabon probably had the worst F3 of the show, I thought Sugar was deserving of winning but after that horrible FTC she blew all her chances. Anyway, starting Tocantins tomorrow <33
Sugar was the only one who played the game in that F3 but her FTC was almost Amanda levels ;D

With Tocantins: Sierra Reed is all you need to know <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2016, 03:54:40 PM »
Gabon probably had the worst F3 of the show, I thought Sugar was deserving of winning but after that horrible FTC she blew all her chances. Anyway, starting Tocantins tomorrow <333

But Corinne's speech though.
I actually liked the Kota Alliance, and even more their downfall lol. Corinne had so much to say about everyone and took her chance since she wasn't playing the game anymore. And the Jury votes for Bob were way too personal because they hated the other two.

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2016, 03:55:30 PM »
Gabon probably had the worst F3 of the show, I thought Sugar was deserving of winning but after that horrible FTC she blew all her chances. Anyway, starting Tocantins tomorrow <333

I actually liked the Kota Alliance, and even more their downfall lol. Corinne had so much to say about everyone and took her chance since she wasn't playing the game anymore. And the Jury votes for Bob were way too personal because they hated the other two.

LOL, Corinne could make Zingbot cry.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2016, 03:57:20 PM »
Gabon probably had the worst F3 of the show, I thought Sugar was deserving of winning but after that horrible FTC she blew all her chances. Anyway, starting Tocantins tomorrow <33
Sugar was the only one who played the game in that F3 but her FTC was almost Amanda levels ;D

God, at least Amanda tried to win, Sugar was just like "It was great out here and I don't want to win this, bye"
Watched the first episode and I'm already dying with Sandy OTT reactions lmao. Already know the fucking winner and I kinda hate him (country boy type zzzzzz) but let's see. Sierra totally kicked ass after making the shelter for everyone <33

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2016, 03:58:49 PM »

Totally, she doesn't give a shit about everyone lol, gave me Jerri Manthey vibes <3333

• Big Brother
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2016, 04:36:02 PM »

Totally, she doesn't give a shit about everyone lol, gave me Jerri Manthey vibes <3333

Well she said it herself, she doesn't like people who live off of "the kindness of others". Neither do I, that's why I like her. We're the kind of people who "99% of are friends graduated from a University".

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2016, 09:11:00 AM »
Quote from: Marie
Quote from: AndréGabon probably had the worst F3 of the show, I thought Sugar was deserving of winning but after that horrible FTC she blew all her chances. Anyway, starting Tocantins tomorrow <33Sugar was the only one who played the game in that F3 but her FTC was almost Amanda levels (Image removed from quote.)

Sugar and Kenny. Kenny played hard, Sugar went with the flow. i love how the rest of the cast would send her to Exile not knowing there are food waiting for her.

• Big Brother
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2016, 05:02:54 PM »
Sugar's game reminded me on Tai from Koah Rong, very wishy-washy, a flipper and emotional.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2016, 01:22:22 AM »
Quote from: Marie
Quote from: AndréGabon probably had the worst F3 of the show, I thought Sugar was deserving of winning but after that horrible FTC she blew all her chances. Anyway, starting Tocantins tomorrow <33Sugar was the only one who played the game in that F3 but her FTC was almost Amanda levels (Image removed from quote.)

Sugar and Kenny. Kenny played hard, Sugar went with the flow. i love how the rest of the cast would send her to Exile not knowing there are food waiting for her.

Kenny played the best game, his problem was he got too cocky and it bited him in the end, although not because of a strategic reason but because a emotional Sugar lol (like, Crystal treated Matty bad, I don't like when people do that I wanna get her out LOL)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2016, 01:26:18 AM »
Sugar's game reminded me on Tai from Koah Rong, very wishy-washy, a flipper and emotional.
Really, Sugar played a good game without even knowing lol. I wish she didn't blew all her chances, especially when she wanted "the good guys to win". I laugh everytime I remember Sugar confused why she blindsided Ace, she made the right choice without knowing lol

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2016, 02:15:37 AM »
Quote from: keitaro urashima on Today at 02:11:00 AMQuote from: MarieQuote from: AndréGabon probably had the worst F3 of the show, I thought Sugar was deserving of winning but after that horrible FTC she blew all her chances. Anyway, starting Tocantins tomorrow <33Sugar was the only one who played the game in that F3 but her FTC was almost Amanda levels (Image removed from quote.)

With Tocantins: Sierra Reed is all you need to know <3Sugar and Kenny. Kenny played hard, Sugar went with the flow. i love how the rest of the cast would send her to Exile not knowing there are food waiting for her.
Kenny played the best game, his problem was he got too cocky and it bited him in the end, although not because of a strategic reason but because a emotional Sugar lol (like, Crystal treated Matty bad, I don't like when people do that I wanna get her out LOL)
Considering the time, Kenny played an amazing game. He thought his alliance was already locked in. Unlike now where the castaways can easily change alliance, Seasons prior to Cagayan, the castaways were strongly averse of players changing alliances. Hence, Kenny felt complacent about his standing in the game.

• Big Brother
« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2016, 04:32:17 PM »
It is reported that every single player was evacuated from the game on day two.

https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2016/09/survivor-millennials-gen-x-evacuated-cyclone-zena/

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2016, 07:33:11 PM »
Minor spoiler, but Probst hates the Gen Xers

Spoiler for Hiden:
they also allegedly lose the first IC
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2016, 02:11:12 PM »
BTW I finished Tocantins recently and the Final Tribal Council gave me life, Stephen trying to throw JT under the bus and JT denying <3333
It was a decent season but not one of my favorites, the best part was post-merge with the Brendan vs Coach thing and later Sierra blowing up Coach & Debbie's games <3333

• Big Brother
« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2016, 03:18:59 PM »
Don't watch the next season unless you have lots of patience, especially since the post-merge is terrible to watch.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2016, 06:12:24 PM »
FTC made it worth it though, and we had a GREAT winner <3

Sierra Reed <3333333 was supposed to be in HvV but declined <33333 Brendragon, so hot <3333
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2016, 08:19:30 PM »
FTC made it worth it though, and we had a GREAT winner <3

Sierra Reed <3333333 was supposed to be in HvV but declined <33333 Brendragon, so hot <3333

That blow up was totally my favorite moment of the season, still they went against her being "such a threat" >:(
YES, Brendan was the hottest of the guys, probably followed by JT. Not a great eyecandy cast tbh lol.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #67 on: September 18, 2016, 07:06:28 AM »
BTW I finished Tocantins recently and the Final Tribal Council gave me life, Stephen trying to throw JT under the bus and JT denying <3333
It was a decent season but not one of my favorites, the best part was post-merge with the Brendan vs Coach thing and later Sierra blowing up Coach & Debbie's games <3333
Brendan was so promising until he just stopped communicating with his alliance.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #68 on: September 18, 2016, 07:08:15 AM »
Philip is probably the only one crazier than coach. I love her fight with Sierra about the beans.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #69 on: September 18, 2016, 07:15:56 AM »
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus
It is reported that every single player was evacuated from the game on day two.

https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2016/09/survivor-millennials-gen-x-evacuated-cyclone-zena/
that's just very unlucky for them. Cambodia seldom gets directly hit by tyhoons and it happened in April, the least number of typhoons s during this month. Typhoons usually traverse the Pacific then the Philippines, from which either go to Taiwan, then China, South Korea and Japan, or from the Philippines it goes straight to Vietnam and Thailand. I never heard Cambodia having real disasters like here in the Philippines or even like in Vietnam, Japan and Taiwan.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #70 on: September 18, 2016, 03:34:32 PM »
You should all watch Australian Survivor, it is very old school survivor and minor spoiler alert, very women dominated <33333333 like so many queens, it is if like American Survivor did casting right! 3 tribes and the women controlling all of it!

Plus the Douche Lord in my signature is just so <3333333
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #71 on: September 18, 2016, 07:17:48 PM »
You should all watch Australian Survivor, it is very old school survivor and minor spoiler alert, very women dominated <33333333 like so many queens, it is if like American Survivor did casting right! 3 tribes and the women controlling all of it!

I liked it, but it is hard for me to follow three two-hour episodes a week; their challenges are too drawn out as well.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #72 on: September 18, 2016, 07:52:19 PM »
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus
Quote from: Marie on Today at 08:34:32 AMYou should all watch Australian Survivor, it is very old school survivor and minor spoiler alert, very women dominated <33333333 like so many queens, it is if like American Survivor did casting right! 3 tribes and the women controlling all of it!

I liked it, but it is hard for me to follow three two-hour episodes a week; their challenges are too drawn out as well.

It is intense, three episodes a week is insane! I think 2 episodes are 90 mins while 1 episode is 60... In terms of character development, its surprising how almost all the cast is well-edited...
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #73 on: September 22, 2016, 04:37:02 AM »
Dave should've gone, he is so annoying.

This better not be another Caramoan where the cool kids gets picked off by "freaks and geeks",as that would be annoying to watch.

I did like the evacuation as it was something new we've seen, plus the mystery advantage that Jessica received.

About the first boot,

Spoiler for Hiden:
This makes eight seasons in a row where a Minority of some sort is booted first

Francesca - AA
Marisa - AA, the first voted out at an actual tribal council.
David - Jew
Nadiya - Asian
So - Asian
Vytas - Lithuanian
Darnell - AA
Rachel - Pacific Islander

Jøsêttö

« Reply #74 on: September 22, 2016, 08:16:03 AM »
The premiere was ok but I dreamed of something better. I'm sad for Rachel! Emm David seems smarter than what he wants everyone to think, I don't think I could like him ever (but I was rooting for him to avoid the boot tho). Cece reminds me a girl irl, she's physically her twin :O  she could be full of surprises.

I wonder if Lucy really understands english to be honest kkkk, she was acting so weird at Tribal kkk.
It was a 90 min episode but it still wasn't enough imo, compared to other premieres.

Kenny <3 I think Marie is gonna be very fan of him.