Author Topic: Survivor 33: Millennials vs. Gen X  (Read 5071 times)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
Re: Survivor 33: Millennials vs. Gen X
« Reply #75 on: September 22, 2016, 10:24:53 AM »
Keske, YES YOU KNOW ME WELL <3 Ken is already my fave for being hot, perceptive and nice

For once, I agree with Koadey, I am Team Kool Kids on this one, not a fan of the Freaks alliance... My favorite female is Michelle <3

Spoiler for Hiden:
The one likely medivaced is Bret, and it seems the kool kids will get their way, it was semi-spoiled that they will be able to get Michaela and Zeke on their side
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #76 on: September 29, 2016, 09:03:28 AM »
I love how Michael and Figgy HATE each other but are forced to work together! Shades of Jun/Allison of BB4 LOL

Holy shit Michelle is winning this! ANOTHER WINCHELLE MOVEMENT! I called Michele winning last season, in like episode 1-3 

Intense Stanning
1. Michelle - winning Survivor 33
2-3. Michaela/Figgy - hatemance to be dragged by Michelle to F3 as her goats pls <3
4. Hannah - her holding up the vote and and being swayed during TC <3
5. Ken - hot and sensitive guy who has a random alliance with the Tribe Dweeb <3
6. David - Tribe Dweeb who has a random alliance with the hot and insecure guy <3

7. Cece - her alliance with the hot and insecure guy/Tribe Dweeb is giving me life, I want their alliance to succeed
8. Jay - loading the gun with the ammo needed to take down Mari <3 surprisingly likable
9. Taylor - so dumb, Figgy's slave <3

Meh
10. Adam - with Zeke getting in to S34 you know Adam is screwed, he's cute but I hate superfan alliances
11. Lucy - LITERALLY WHO? Will get brownie points if she flips to the Ken/Cece/David Godly alliance
12. Will - thanks for saving Figgy, but still meh

Ugh
13. JBL - kinda like Lucy but at least Lucy is 100% inv to make it slight Lol

HATE
14. Bret - no just no, GenX majority alliance is DISGUSTING all the Top Tier contestants are in the outs </3
15. That other guy in GenX who's name I don't remember - who? See Bret

DIAF LIST/INTENSE HATRED
16. Sunday - you just know she will be the world's biggest enabler of the disgusting Gen X majority alliance and will actively try to get out 3 superb human beings (Ken, David, Cece) I need her to flop hard and be embarrassed
 17. Zeke - literally makes my blood boil, him being in the minority now is delicious, I want to see tears of him realizing his Survivor dreams are ending! I hate his whole self-hating millennial schtick! And the preview of him viciously attacking sweet angel Hannah is not something I will like!
18. Paul - ringleader of the most disgusting alliance, legit hate, I was hoping he got medivaced! Him to be voted out next episode PLS
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #77 on: September 29, 2016, 12:54:05 PM »
Michele, Jay, David, CeCe, Ken <333
Hanna, Adam <33
Mari <3 :(

Millennials >>>>>>>>>> Gen-X

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #78 on: September 29, 2016, 04:04:05 PM »
Dave is annoying, I hope they vote him out next. I don't like Michaela, she's the NaOnka if this Millennial tribe.

I'm actually glad that Figgy/Taylor stayed together, as that is a drastic difference between other "cool kids alliances" like in Micronesia, Caramoan, and to an extent, Pearl Islands, though the "cool kids" in Nicaragua never really made a move together other than take out Shannon.

So, is Figgy/Taylor going by Figlor or Tayggy now?

Jøsêttö

« Reply #79 on: September 29, 2016, 04:48:50 PM »
I just finished. The beginning with Kenny :D  kkk.

I'm just so sad with Mari's elimination even though I wanted Figgy to stay (even if I don't specially like her)! Mari was very good, I think she's gonna comeback in a future season, at least I hope so!

Jøsêttö

« Reply #80 on: September 29, 2016, 04:51:05 PM »
7. Cece - her alliance with the hot and insecure guy/Tribe Dweeb is giving me life, I want their alliance to succeed
i love her face, always looking perplex or mad. (in the outside for the least).

Jøsêttö

« Reply #81 on: September 29, 2016, 04:53:10 PM »
So, is Figgy/Taylor going by Figlor or Tayggy now?
Figgaylor <3

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #82 on: September 29, 2016, 05:57:53 PM »
Quote from: Keske
I just finished. The beginning with Kenny (Image removed from quote.)  kkk.

I'm just so sad with Mari's elimination even though I wanted Figgy to stay (even if I don't specially like her)! Mari was very good, I think she's gonna comeback in a future season, at least I hope so!
Mari ain't coming back, Probst pre-season reaction to her was luke warm at best, there are already way too many WTF Female Pre-Merge returnees he prefers (like Anna, who Probst LOVED and randomly So Kim/Alexis Maxwell which is WTF)
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #83 on: September 29, 2016, 05:59:39 PM »
Gen X SUCKS I hope they lose all immunities until swap, but Ken, David and Cece need to somehow survive... Everyone else in Gen X is bad
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Jøsêttö

« Reply #84 on: September 29, 2016, 07:03:16 PM »
I just finished. The beginning with Kenny (Image removed from quote.)  kkk.

Mari ain't coming back, Probst pre-season reaction to her was luke warm at best, there are already way too many WTF Female Pre-Merge returnees he prefers (like Anna, who Probst LOVED and randomly So Kim/Alexis Maxwell which is WTF)
Ohhh, well really too bad then :'( :'(  I just hoped she'd comeback as Francesca. :D  but now you say this, I guess she really won't comeback.  And lol @ Alexis Maxwell! Really, WHAT. THE. FUK.?

Gen X SUCKS I hope they lose all immunities until swap, but Ken, David and Cece need to somehow survive... Everyone else in Gen X is bad
it's really hard to appreciate this tribe, definitely the other tribe is better, more game, more entertainment, more bitches & bitching. <3

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #85 on: September 29, 2016, 07:12:27 PM »
Quote from: Marie on Today at 10:57:53 AMQuote from: KeskeI just finished. The beginning with Kenny (Image removed from quote.)  kkk.

I'm just so sad with Mari's elimination even though I wanted Figgy to stay (even if I don't specially like her)! Mari was very good, I think she's gonna comeback in a future season, at least I hope so!Mari ain't coming back, Probst pre-season reaction to her was luke warm at best, there are already way too many WTF Female Pre-Merge returnees he prefers (like Anna, who Probst LOVED and randomly So Kim/Alexis Maxwell which is WTF)Ohhh, well really too bad then (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.)  I just hoped she'd comeback as Francesca. (Image removed from quote.)  but now you say this, I guess she really won't comeback.  And lol @ Alexis Maxwell! Really, WHAT. THE. FUK.?

Quote (selected)Gen X SUCKS I hope they lose all immunities until swap, but Ken, David and Cece need to somehow survive... Everyone else in Gen X is bad it's really hard to appreciate this tribe, definitely the other tribe is better, more game, more entertainment, more bitches & bitching. <3

IKR @Alexis Maxwell and the Winchelle movement is on again, it obvious in Episode 1 now its beyong glaring how obvious it is!

Even in episode 1 when Gen x went to TC, Millennials were still more dynamic strategically! Hopefully David and Ken can work some magic and vote out some of the duds in their tribe... But its obvious that none of the Gen Xers are winning based on edit... Ken is the only one with a decent shot, he's the only one edited properly...

Winning Chances: Winchelle >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ken > Jay
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Jøsêttö

« Reply #86 on: September 29, 2016, 07:38:28 PM »
Quote from: Marie on Today at 10:57:53 AMQuote from: KeskeI just finished. The beginning with Kenny (Image removed from quote.)  kkk.

I'm just so sad with Mari's elimination even though I wanted Figgy to stay (even if I don't specially like her)! Mari was very good, I think she's gonna comeback in a future season, at least I hope so!Mari ain't coming back, Probst pre-season reaction to her was luke warm at best, there are already way too many WTF Female Pre-Merge returnees he prefers (like Anna, who Probst LOVED and randomly So Kim/Alexis Maxwell which is WTF)Ohhh, well really too bad then (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.)  I just hoped she'd comeback as Francesca. (Image removed from quote.)  but now you say this, I guess she really won't comeback.  And lol @ Alexis Maxwell! Really, WHAT. THE. FUK.?

Quote (selected)Gen X SUCKS I hope they lose all immunities until swap, but Ken, David and Cece need to somehow survive... Everyone else in Gen X is bad it's really hard to appreciate this tribe, definitely the other tribe is better, more game, more entertainment, more bitches & bitching. <3

IKR @Alexis Maxwell and the Winchelle movement is on again, it obvious in Episode 1 now its beyong glaring how obvious it is!

Even in episode 1 when Gen x went to TC, Millennials were still more dynamic strategically! Hopefully David and Ken can work some magic and vote out some of the duds in their tribe... But its obvious that none of the Gen Xers are winning based on edit... Ken is the only one with a decent shot, he's the only one edited properly...

Winning Chances: Winchelle >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ken > Jay
I think from the Gen X, Sunday too. I feel they don't let us forget her, so.... :)
But why do you think already it's sure Michelle is winning ? And lol I remember at you seeing Winchelle wins before anyone in the last season. x) 

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #87 on: September 30, 2016, 05:52:35 AM »
Quote from: Marie on Today at 12:12:27 PMQuote from: KeskeQuote from: Marie on Today at 10:57:53 AMQuote from: KeskeI just finished. The beginning with Kenny (Image removed from quote.)  kkk.

Winning Chances: Winchelle >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ken > JayI think from the Gen X, Sunday too. I feel they don't let us forget her, so.... (Image removed from quote.)
But why do you think already it's sure Michelle is winning ? And lol I remember at you seeing Winchelle wins before anyone in the last season. x) 

Not Sunday, were supposed to hate Paul's clique and support Ken and co based on editing. Sunday professing her love for Paul isn't helping her... JBL has a better shot than Sunday

Michele (S32) was obvious from episode 1, she was the only Beauty to standout as "winning" it was clear that none of the Brawns were winning by episode 2, Debbie, Joe had no chance and Aubry had FTC loser written all over her, Anna who was also edited well was eliminated early, Julia was to INV early on... We were given enough doses on Winchele and her strategic game

Winchelles were edited the same in Episode 1, Winchelle and Ken were the only ones to pop up as winning edits in episode 2 with Jay as a potential dark horse... But mostly it was Winchelle and Ken
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #88 on: September 30, 2016, 01:21:53 PM »
Im watching it now too.....my bets are for the Millennials of course. I dont like Bret... i like David , Sunday & Lucy for the Gen-X.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #89 on: September 30, 2016, 02:26:21 PM »
Apparently Lucy is aligned with David, Ken and Cece... Bumping her up to #9 in my ranking
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #90 on: September 30, 2016, 03:51:10 PM »
Isn't there supposed to be a switch going to three tribes next episode?

Jay winning would be very nice, he'd be a top five winner. Is he seriously a contender to win? It's just a bit more obvious because we know who isn't winning and that's those on S34.

Does anybody else think that Jay look much younger, if not much younger than Will despite him being like, 26? If I saw him on my Uni's campus, I'd assume he's a Freshman (first-year).

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #91 on: September 30, 2016, 06:57:10 PM »
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus
Isn't there supposed to be a switch going to three tribes next episode?

Jay winning would be very nice, he'd be a top five winner. Is he seriously a contender to win? It's just a bit more obvious because we know who isn't winning and that's those on S34.

Does anybody else think that Jay look much younger, if not much younger than Will despite him being like, 26? If I saw him on my Uni's campus, I'd assume he's a Freshman (first-year).

Will looks old and bitch stole Julia's title as youngest survivor ever, so I can never like him

Jay is a distant 3rd in Winner's chances/edit, he's not out of the running (unlike more than half of the cast LOL) Michelle is the glaring winner then Ken as a highly likely winner... Jay is a dark horse but his chances are slim compared to the two, but he still has a chance (unlike Lucy, Figgy, Taylor, Michaela, Cece, David, Zeke, etc), but its safe to assume Michaela/Zeke go relatively deep, they at least make swap that's for sure, which sucks because I want Zeke gone like yesterday

Based on spoilers, it isn't a swap, but there is an alleged Tribe split up to 3 tribes, if it doesn't happen next round, it happens F15... My money is on F15 because it defeats the theme to split them up this early
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #92 on: September 30, 2016, 11:54:24 PM »
They may try is at 16, with someone getting Julia'd. (Will, LOL)

Also, Julia's position as youngest survivor ever was bound to get her overthrown.

In Season 35, they may cast someone who was born in February, 1999.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #93 on: October 01, 2016, 04:55:41 AM »
I mean youngest person at the time she joined Survivor, Julia was 18 and turned 19 during her stay... So yeah it would've been hard to overthrow her position
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #94 on: October 01, 2016, 07:44:24 PM »
Also, why would Lucy flip? That would make things 4-4 instead of 6-2. They'd have to get another person from the six to flip and five is not a good, solid number at this point in the game.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #95 on: October 02, 2016, 05:36:27 AM »
Cece said her alliance consisted of herself, Ken, David and Lucy... Lucy has had 0 airtime, but maybe she was never part of the Paul alliance or was in the bottom but the only person I think the minority can sway is JBL... Bret, Chris and Sunday all seem blindly loyal to Paul

The minority can use the idol and bring it to 4-4... With that I don't think Paul's crew would risk going to rocks and flip to the minority, that is dream scenario TBH, I'm just happy Ken has a safety net for being the strongest in the tribe, without him GenX would lose by a landslide
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Jøsêttö

« Reply #96 on: October 07, 2016, 06:18:13 AM »
Very satisfied by Paul's elimination, and Cece escaping it. <3
After three episodes, I'm not that fan of the season actually.

• Big Brother
« Reply #97 on: October 07, 2016, 03:56:56 PM »
At least in Survivor: Nicaragua, the older players were likable, especially Marty & Dan, and Jane, until she took things too far in her last episode. Holly is even more likable than any of the other females here. Lucy's too Invisible, Sunday & Jessica haven't added much, and Cece wouldn't be any different than Sunday, Jessica or Lucy if she wasn't an underdog.

Elders of Nicaragua > Elders of S33

The young tribes opposite, as these young people are better than the ones from Nicaragua, they both have their sassy black chick, Michaela/NaOnka, though Michaela is appearing to be more sane. The Millennials also seem to be more self-aware, unlike Fabio & Purple Kelly. Zeke/Adam could flip things around whereas Alina/Kelly B couldn't - even after a switch and a merge. I don't see any of these young people quitting and none of them appear to be playing like Sash or Chase.

The rest of this season depends on how much further certain players make it. 

• Big Brother
« Reply #98 on: October 07, 2016, 04:02:49 PM »
If I get on Survivor, I will make a plea to Probst to give my tribe some food in exchange for all of the clothes on my back.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #99 on: October 07, 2016, 04:36:23 PM »
I think Adam finds the idol, they've alluded it past episode, I think that may cause a flip and send Figgy home, since they won't send Jay/Taylor home because of challenges
FUTURE AFP OF BB19