Author Topic: Big Brother 5 Canada  (Read 5784 times)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
Re: Big Brother 5 Canada
« Reply #125 on: April 17, 2017, 07:42:15 PM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 01:44:31 PMQuote from: JackieQuote from: Marie on Today at 03:28:19 AMDem win veto, prayer circle for Sindy!
Don't think even a pray circle can save her now (Image removed from quote.)Sindy replicating her performance last season' by making a big move then gets taken out a week later lol

I would've sacrificed Dem in a heartbeat for Sindy... Come on Karen push for a backdoor Kevin plan!

Sindy shook the whole thing up when she evicted Neda, not realizing she also broke up what was protecting her. Truthfully it would be poetic that she went right after. And I don't want Kevin to go now, I feel like Kevin going would only help out Bruno and Bruno is the devil i don't play that shit.
I still don't get why they don't just backdoor Bruno. Kevin and Sindy are small fry compared to this boring beast

Me neither, people are saying it's because Bruno is playing to well but i just don't see it. He knows he lost his power now and he's really bad at scrambling. He pushed way too hard for Ika to go up and he came across as desperate to DILLON of all people.

Before, I think they couldn't get the votes to evict him. Right now, besides Sindy/Kevin, I don't see anybody voting to save him over anyone.

I guess the fact that Sindy can win comps also is something working against her.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #126 on: April 18, 2017, 04:37:13 PM »
Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 04:24:42 AMQuote from: JackieQuote from: Marie on Yesterday at 01:44:31 PMQuote from: JackieQuote from: Marie on Today at 03:28:19 AMDem win veto, prayer circle for Sindy!
Don't think even a pray circle can save her now (Image removed from quote.)Sindy replicating her performance last season' by making a big move then gets taken out a week later lol

I would've sacrificed Dem in a heartbeat for Sindy... Come on Karen push for a backdoor Kevin plan!

Sindy shook the whole thing up when she evicted Neda, not realizing she also broke up what was protecting her. Truthfully it would be poetic that she went right after. And I don't want Kevin to go now, I feel like Kevin going would only help out Bruno and Bruno is the devil i don't play that shit.I still don't get why they don't just backdoor Bruno. Kevin and Sindy are small fry compared to this boring beast

Me neither, people are saying it's because Bruno is playing to well but i just don't see it. He knows he lost his power now and he's really bad at scrambling. He pushed way too hard for Ika to go up and he came across as desperate to DILLON of all people.

Before, I think they couldn't get the votes to evict him. Right now, besides Sindy/Kevin, I don't see anybody voting to save him over anyone.

I guess the fact that Sindy can win comps also is something working against her.

Getting rid of Bruno is the smartest play for DemIka though, take him out and Sindy is 110% with them and lets face it, Karen, Dre, William and hell even Dillon will choose each other over DemIka, and people's complete inability to weaponize Jackie is also frustrating, she's such an easy target but she has no one... Dillon should've taken his time as HOH to secure Jackie 100% on his and Karen's side

I totally agree, they do have the numbers to get rid of Bruno, Dre has been campaigning for this to happen since last week, she knows they can do it, but she didn't factor in that her allies are generally scared to take a shot at Bruno while she wants to make the encessary moves, I get why this is all probably frustrating to Dre... Also Bruno's meltdown in the hot tub with Emily/Dillon shows he's not as good as a player as they all think... EMILY AND BRUNO of all people exposed his ass and made him look like a fool...

Right now I can't help but hope Karen, Dre and William take this shit out and wins HOHs back to back, hell I'd even take a Dillon HOH 2.0 (mainly because I know he won't put up Karen and the French Connection)
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #127 on: April 26, 2017, 05:52:55 AM »
William is pathetic, he's worse than Zakiyah... Hope William finds himself on the block beside Kevin next week as he cries his way out of the house 
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #128 on: April 26, 2017, 01:50:15 PM »
William is pathetic, he's worse than Zakiyah... Hope William finds himself on the block beside Kevin next week as he cries his way out of the house

I'm tired of people saying "poor him, he's only a kid! he's getting played" like fuck off, this is a grown man who KNEW straight up Kevin doesn't identify as gay so if he decides to ignore it and settle for a few kisses and back rub then that's his problem.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #129 on: April 26, 2017, 08:41:30 PM »
Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 10:52:55 PMWilliam is pathetic, he's worse than Zakiyah... Hope William finds himself on the block beside Kevin next week as he cries his way out of the house
I'm tired of people saying "poor him, he's only a kid! he's getting played" like fuck off, this is a grown man who KNEW straight up Kevin doesn't identify as gay so if he decides to ignore it and settle for a few kisses and back rub then that's his problem.

William is 100% aware he is being played, he ackowledged it multiple times, Dre told him multiple times. I do mot by any means feel bad for him because I just think he's pathetic.

I think this might be a good week, I don't want to jinx it though, with Ika being crazy who knows... I just hope the newbies stick together and do the right thing
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #130 on: April 27, 2017, 01:21:57 PM »
Okay.. i am really being careful in reading this thread for i know some of you are watching it advanced on feeds.. but.. nevertheless.. I am rooting for Ika.. I have rooted for her since the beginning of this season and almost quit worshiping her when she gets rid of Cass.. but.. when she pushed so hard for Neda's eviction and quickly managed to saved their showmance of Dem.. and evicts Sindy.. with all the housemates saying they want Ika to be safe especially Dillon.. <3 <3 <3.. i was like.. "who's this queen playing??.. Is she really the Ika that i know?".. Damn it.. she's really far better than her first season than most of all the vets... no sorry..of all the vets.. 

even if she gets evicted...she had done a lot better and i couldn't ask for more.
1. Ika
2. Dre (for planning to evict Dem so that she can have Ika alone in the game)
3. Dem (for shielding Ika and almost putting his life to save the queen)
4. Karen
5. William (I'm gonna give him a chance because i also love Dre and for the veto that he won)
6. Kevin
7.  Jackie
8. Dillon
9. Bruno

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #131 on: April 27, 2017, 05:23:16 PM »
If you were William, you would just let a huge twist pass and do nothing with it? Will knows 100% he's being played by Kevin but he also knew that Secret Veto would cause paranoia and that's what he wanted to give Canada. You just don't let that huge twist pass away.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #132 on: April 27, 2017, 05:40:30 PM »
I just hope this tanks William's game hard, I need him, Kevin and Bruno to go so I can be happy with the F6
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #133 on: April 28, 2017, 03:06:22 PM »
BRUNO IS DEAD
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #134 on: April 28, 2017, 04:45:13 PM »
Kevin as HOH could mean that Ika is dead next. I want to see her in the jury with Neda.

I want a Karen, Jackie, and Demetres final three. Any F2 combo would work for me, and and a Karen/Jackie F2 would be hilarious.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #135 on: April 28, 2017, 10:49:44 PM »
Kevin as HOH could mean that Ika is dead next. I want to see her in the jury with Neda.

I want a Karen, Jackie, and Demetres final three. Any F2 combo would work for me, and and a Karen/Jackie F2 would be hilarious.

Don't speak those words into the universe.
If Kevin is smart and want a chance to possibly escape next triple eviction, he will focus on getting Dem out, not Ika.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #136 on: April 29, 2017, 12:58:39 AM »
Dem is going out over Ika, even with the Kill The Vets movement, they all know Ika can't win any comps but Dem can. Kevin is screwed in the triple, only chance he survives is if its a Zakiyah (Will) HOH... Ika probs screwed here as well unless she wins HOH or veto, Its still, early a lot more can happen and Ika can find her way to survive the triple, but Dem is dead in the triple and maybe even Kevin 

I can't see Dre changing her mind though, I thought she will be on Team Ika again but she's been pretty much leading charge against Ika for quite some time now
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #137 on: April 29, 2017, 03:09:13 AM »
LMAO at the thought of Kevin evicted in a triple eviction again. Actually, it would be Dem, Ika, and Kevin all evicted in the triple eviction.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #138 on: April 29, 2017, 02:37:34 PM »
Kevin is 100% gone in the Triple, his only saving grace is if his whipping post wins HOH
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #139 on: April 29, 2017, 06:14:22 PM »
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus
LMAO at the thought of Kevin evicted in a triple eviction again. Actually, it would be Dem, Ika, and Kevin all evicted in the triple eviction.
that would be the perfect scenario. 8)
I cannot stand Kevin with his fake smile. This guy is sooo lucky that he found another stupid gay that is falling for him. Will really makes a fool out of himself and in some way I hope it backfires that he is eliminated in the triple alongside his paler-than-pale-boytoy.
You gotta love Karen for going batshit crazy and telling him everything the audience wants to do to. :D

• Big Brother
« Reply #140 on: May 01, 2017, 03:25:59 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Demika

are nominated.

Veto

Spoiler for Hiden:
Demetres has veto, which means the vets should be extinct on Thursday. I feel it was actually smarter for Dillon, Karen & Jackie to evict Ika over Demetres because while she won't win competitions, if Dre or William got HOH, Ika can turn either of them against those three, whereas if Demetres doesn't win HOH, he and Kevin will be nominated.

I'd like to see if Demetres will the first-ever five-time HOH

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #141 on: May 01, 2017, 06:05:18 PM »
1. Ika : If you don't think of her as the LEGEND of BBCAN then dont talk to me
2. Karen-Vicki : if only this bitch wasn't so naive we could have had something beautiful
3. Dem : legit greek god

...The walls, the flowers, the jacuzzi, anybody evicted, the whole world and hell....

4. Jackie : never thought this stupid would be so high in any of my ranking but that's what we came to
5. Dre : stupid ass rat
6. William : unlikeable little rat
7. Kevin : THAT KEVIN MARTIN
8. Dillon : disgusting pig

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #142 on: May 04, 2017, 11:17:41 AM »
Ika might actually stay!!!!!!!!!!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #143 on: May 04, 2017, 08:11:17 PM »

I think she will too, maybe even 5-0. If she does, AND survives the triple, there's no denying she is officially the best canadian player ever.

• Big Brother
« Reply #144 on: May 05, 2017, 03:35:16 AM »
Next season would be Ika Wong vs. Vanessa Rousso - seriously, HOW did she survive that?

Ika is also three comps away from joining Talla & Dr. Will in making it through final four with no HOH or POV win.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #145 on: May 05, 2017, 05:58:45 AM »
Quote from: Marie on Today at 04:17:41 AM

I think she will too, maybe even 5-0. If she does, AND survives the triple, there's no denying she is officially the best canadian player ever.

Ika stayed and survived the triple lol!

I have no idea what just happened but I am still over the moon! Its euphoric!

French Suckonnection leaving in the same night! YES!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #146 on: May 05, 2017, 06:06:55 AM »
Me about Ika :

! No longer available

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #147 on: May 05, 2017, 06:12:35 AM »
I think we can totally name DemIka the most popular showmance since Brenchel (?) at this point.

Also i don't care however way Kevin decides to fuck up his HOH this week because i will forever hate THAT KEVIN MARTIN no matter what. Unlike all those ex housemates always calling him the best player ever when the only thing that could really be credited to him is his ability to latch onto better players.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #148 on: May 05, 2017, 09:27:41 AM »
I don't even care that Kevin survived this week because Ika stayed!!!!! I would've loved for Kevin to get screwed over in a triple AGAIN... But yes! At Dre and Kevin's lap dog/slave/bitch William getting evicted! Kevin not even throwing him a sympathy vote lol!

I honestly doubt Ika will win, I know the furthest she can get is F3 (no one will take her to the F2 because she will rightfully swipe the floor clean with them), but I just Ika to make it to finale...

Karen to win, since she's the one I like the most who can actually get to the F2

Kevin is a shit player, it was extremely evident this week, he let a goat Jackie leave as the best player of the game stayed lolololol idiot
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #149 on: May 05, 2017, 09:30:48 AM »
Dre was shitty at that tail end of the game, but as a whole, I still like her, I appreciated her wanting a newbie to win because so do I, but she got really nasty and deserved to be taken out that way

As for William, I called him being terrible and shitty early on, he is the definition of weakbitch.org. I seriously though nobody can get worse than Zakiyah in terms of spinelessness and weak-willedness but wow, William got Zakiyah beat in that department, not even close. At least Paulie dated Zakiyah after the show, William will forever be that idiot who got played hardcore. Kevin would literally declare that he is still in love with Pilar and William would still act like its no big deal. No sympathy for this one

If Ika wins this, cancel any Big Brother format forever because nothing will ever top that <3<3<3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19