Author Topic: Big Brother 5 Canada  (Read 5731 times)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
Re: Big Brother 5 Canada
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2017, 07:54:58 PM »
Cass has convinced Ika its better to backdoor Bruno WOW, Ika was pouring her heart out to Cass and Dallas and is now finding a way to keep Dallas off the block! Gary now also wants Bruno dead! Damn I hate Dallas but I hate Bruno even morem get Bruno out! Do it Ika!

The core alliance seems to forget that Ika holds significant control over Dem and she doesnot trust Bruno/Kevin

I mean it's not a done deal yet because it seems as though they are really whishy washy with who they wanna target.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2017, 08:32:01 PM »
VETO results :

Spoiler for Hiden:
Dillon won it. Demetres is leaning more towards Dallas as the replacement as of now.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2017, 01:42:18 AM »
This week is gonna be fun, I think Cass will be fine by the end of the week regardless of who goes, but holy fuck Bruno needs to go! He sucks, never should have returned, will bring nothing to the table and will only target women... Its still a shock how much people she turned against Bruno/Kevin... Bitch is good gotta hand it to her, I feel Ika made the smart decision switching to Team Cass, since she can turn the tide around in 24 hours, its insane

I think Cass batting hard for Dallas worked in her favor, right now Ika doesn't have that person who will bat for her like no other in her 6 person alliance since its Kevin/Bruno, Sindy/Neda, Kevin/Bruno/Sindy, she has Dem but they're on the bottom of that alliance.

Cass/Ika/Gary is such a Queens Only alliance that I NEED it for my life to work
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 01:50:40 AM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2017, 03:59:11 AM »
WOW!!! I ALREADY LIKE THIS BATCH!!!

AMAZING SEASON ALREADY!!!  :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2017, 04:33:11 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W1YYxge-9A" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W1YYxge-9A</a>

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2017, 07:17:48 AM »
God Tier
1. Cassandra
2. Ika
3. Gary

Great
4. Neda
5. Demetres
6. Kevin
7. Jackie
8. Dre

Good
9. Karen
10. Sindy

Meh
11. Dillon
12. Emily
13. William
14. Dallas

Horrid
15. Bruno
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2017, 03:45:52 PM »
Love the season so far but there's so much hate for it on Reddit :/

mainly because of the Core 6 (Ika, Neda, Sindy, Bruno, Kev & Dem)

Loving Ika and really hoping she goes far, loving Gary's presence too.

William is getting awfully underedited like wtf

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2017, 06:09:14 AM »
The BB Canada house this season is WWWAAAAAYYYYY BETTER than BB15 UK's Power Trip

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2017, 06:11:51 AM »
Quote from: Danny
Love the season so far but there's so much hate for it on Reddit :/

mainly because of the Core 6 (Ika, Neda, Sindy, Bruno, Kev & Dem)

Loving Ika and really hoping she goes far, loving Gary's presence too.

William is getting awfully underedited like wtf
The core 6 is terrible though, Ika is on the outs of that alliance and Neda and Sindy are enabling Bruno/Kevin

Its obvious Ika would rather work with Cass/Jackie/Dre/William/Gary but she's stuck in that core 6 sadly
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo
« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2017, 03:27:08 AM »
I ´m really mad on Neda´s move taking Cass on the block.
 i want w all my forces Bruno out
and I getting nervous on this floater guy William

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2017, 06:23:04 AM »
I ´m really mad on Neda´s move taking Cass on the block.
 i want w all my forces Bruno out
and I getting nervous on this floater guy William

Girl we all want Bruno and his eyebrows out but everybody mad as hell about Neda's move just because she is targetting a fan fav is stupid af. Cass and Gary have been planning to get her out as soon as her immunity was lifted, they prob the only ones who actually did it. She doing good for her.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2017, 10:12:13 AM »
Yeah the source of entertainment is leaving this week RIP BB CAN 5, you will die once Gary inevitably leaves next week and Dre/Ika follows soon after...

With William, just think of him as a Pilar (but less fun), lack of english skills, lack of strategic eptitude, has partner in the driver's seat (in his case its Dre), will go far because he's a non-threat/irrelevant, but generally lacks the social skills Pilar has

I really hope some twist is getting cooked up, come on production you know you want to save Cass, DO SOMETHING... Seriously everyone in this game is playing it for Bruno, I just hope Jackie jumps back in with the French Connection/Ika.... We need Dre/Ika/Jackie/William/Gary alliance to succeed, and Bruno leaves next week

With Nedcole, I'm just gonna think of her as a Nicole Franzel type character that I can ironically appreciate at the end of the season
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2017, 05:16:25 PM »
I love cass but I hope she goes is they get the votes to evict her. I'm not here for no twist randomly saving the fan faves. I know people been talking about someone "coming back from the past" at jury point but if they start it now because it's cass they wack.

Tbh I wish William has used the veto and Neda did what she had planned at first : backdoor Gary. I hate him so fucking much. Not even gonna front I'm really a hater. But Neda changed plan and wanted Dre out and tbh Dre >>>>>>>>>> Cass 2017.

Also I will not STAND for ANYBODY to diss the french connexion AKA the best thing to come out of BBCAN5.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2017, 06:06:19 PM »
Dre <333333 William is okay, Dre is definitely carrying that alliance, but NGL I was living for the Jackie-Dre-William trio, I want Jackie to jump back to them at the end of the week

I agree, Gary leaving is a better scenario for Neda, not even because Cass is my fave... But Cass is SHIT in comps, nobody actively trusts her, they all know her game... Gary is more subtle, smarter, social and better at comps.... Gary is the clear target

However I will not be surprised if Ika and Dre walk out the door shortly after Cass... They won't go after William because Kevin wants to scoop him up post-Dre There's no twist, Dallas and Mark ain't sequestered, but if they do then YES fuck them up!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2017, 11:48:17 PM »
Dre <333333 William is okay, Dre is definitely carrying that alliance, but NGL I was living for the Jackie-Dre-William trio, I want Jackie to jump back to them at the end of the week

I agree, Gary leaving is a better scenario for Neda, not even because Cass is my fave... But Cass is SHIT in comps, nobody actively trusts her, they all know her game... Gary is more subtle, smarter, social and better at comps.... Gary is the clear target

However I will not be surprised if Ika and Dre walk out the door shortly after Cass... They won't go after William because Kevin wants to scoop him up post-Dre There's no twist, Dallas and Mark ain't sequestered, but if they do then YES fuck them up!

Yes, I guess they are all considering that Gary's game is no direct threat to them and he will be easy to take out when needed. And it's not that wrong to be fair, Gary loosing Cass, Ika being more loyal to Dem/Dre/Neda...

But they really need to get on bruno's back though. Him and Sindy set up nicely, except he is gathering allies/infos left and right and she is just waiting for whatever to happen.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2017, 02:46:49 AM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: Marie on Today at 11:06:19 AMDre <333333 William is okay, Dre is definitely carrying that alliance, but NGL I was living for the Jackie-Dre-William trio, I want Jackie to jump back to them at the end of the week

Yes, I guess they are all considering that Gary's game is no direct threat to them and he will be easy to take out when needed. And it's not that wrong to be fair, Gary loosing Cass, Ika being more loyal to Dem/Dre/Neda...

But they really need to get on bruno's back though. Him and Sindy set up nicely, except he is gathering allies/infos left and right and she is just waiting for whatever to happen.

Ika and Dem are gonna be in deep shit if the Dre side of the house doesn't win HOH, its clear they've been replaced by Emily/Dillon and Neda, their only connection doesn't seem to care about them that much... But yeah they are sleeping on Gary's game though, because he can actually win comps, Cass can't win anything, she can spin shit all she wants but she won't have the muscle to pull shit off unlike last season...

I agree Bruno is set-up very nicely #CassWasRight he scooped up Emily/Dillon quick and Jackie is already gravitating on that side, then he also has Sindy/Kevin and their Season 3 alliance with Neda as kinda their lackey, so once Cass leaves, it will be toughest on Ika/Dem, even if they aren't the targets this week, it will have major reprecussions on their game

Karen is an enigma too, she has no loyalties, she seems like a Neda minion but has close ties to the French Connection, would love to see her win HOH again and see where she stands
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2017, 06:00:07 PM »
Anyone know where I can watch this? Youtube finally deleted the one channel and the global site apprently doesn't work for me.

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
  • I am addicted to random facts
« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2017, 07:59:49 PM »
Anyone know where I can watch this? Youtube finally deleted the one channel and the global site apprently doesn't work for me.

Try this link, but beware of pop-ups:
http://onwatchseries.to/serie/Big_Brother_Canada

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #68 on: March 31, 2017, 04:50:19 AM »
Don't bother, BB Can 5 just got cancelled, it was just announced last eviction night :(
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #69 on: March 31, 2017, 07:25:07 PM »
Don't bother, BB Can 5 just got cancelled, it was just announced last eviction night :(

If Dre is evicted, better believe Bruno will have to catch this heands once he's out

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #70 on: April 01, 2017, 04:20:15 AM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 09:50:19 PMDon't bother, BB Can 5 just got cancelled, it was just announced last eviction night (Image removed from quote.)
If Dre is evicted, better believe Bruno will have to catch this heands once he's out

I mean like what everyone called last week, Dre is done for this week save for a miracle veto win... Which makes this season even more cancelled than it already is... Evicting Cass was a bad move for Ika, Dem, Dre, William, Gary since they are next.... Except for William who will be dragged to the near end
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #71 on: April 01, 2017, 04:23:15 AM »
Oh nvm, I just saw who won veto, yup Dre or Gary are 100% dead, likely Dre since Neda and co want to keep more vets in the jury

Barring an HOH win for their side
13th Dre
12th William or Karen for an easy boot round

Jury
11th Gary
10-9 Ika/Dem

Yup this season had promise but its getting bleaker than BB16
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #72 on: April 01, 2017, 06:08:59 AM »
the vets wanted to BD Gary so Gary is actually going this week with Dre next....

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #73 on: April 01, 2017, 09:10:43 AM »
Quote from: Danny
the vets wanted to BD Gary so Gary is actually going this week with Dre next....
Danny you can crop out Neda in your sig lol... Yeah those two are not long for this game, they're in a really deep hole
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #74 on: April 01, 2017, 07:15:19 PM »
I wouldnt mind Gary going he's been really bad at campaigning to be honest and i still hate him. But hey, still gotta win HOH so you never know