Author Topic: Big Brother 6 Canada  (Read 254 times)

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
Big Brother 6 Canada
« on: July 21, 2017, 05:14:51 AM »
So LOL, Global will air the 6th season in 2018

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWynHaal1hb

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
Re: Big Brother 6 Canada
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 07:18:58 PM »
YES!!!! 
I was quite disappointed with the apparent axe, so this is great news especially since BB US is just so frustrating these days. I hope the Neda-effect becomes a thing there too :D

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2017, 05:00:07 PM »
Surprised this happened, but after hearing that, I think it's safe to say that BBCAN will live forever, it may even outlast BBUSA.

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2017, 12:15:50 AM »
Great news it's back - will be interesting to see if it's in the usual slot or moved to the fall.  They said hiatus for the 2017-18 season so I always had a hope that it might just mean they were moving it to a September start, meaning it would still air in 2018 anyway.

I do kind of feel this isn't the great fan rescue they're making it out to be but that the fans have been played as part of a publicity campaign.

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2017, 01:47:31 AM »
Great news it's back - will be interesting to see if it's in the usual slot or moved to the fall.  They said hiatus for the 2017-18 season so I always had a hope that it might just mean they were moving it to a September start, meaning it would still air in 2018 anyway.

I do kind of feel this isn't the great fan rescue they're making it out to be but that the fans have been played as part of a publicity campaign.

It was cancelled, but fan support brought it back. It'll for sure air in February as if it was never cancelled.