Author Topic: Celebrity Big Brother 1 USA  (Read 1444 times)

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
Re: Celebrity Big Brother 1 USA
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2017, 02:02:52 PM »
Oh yeah, that's right, I was just going to say Elizabeth Hasselbeck, but I'm not sure she would do this.

Why wouldn't Sandra or Cirie do this?

I also wonder if they could get Sarah Palin to do this. It would be interesting if any of the Ultra-Liberal celebrities like Kathy Griffin would make any kind of deal with her.
What the heck? Sarah Pailin? reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally! Out of all Trumpeters, I really don't wanna see that b****. She just sucks! Her daughter did DTWS and is kinda likable. Ewwww... Always someone like Hasselbeck instead of her. And again, DO NOT EXPECT GRIFFIN. Big media won't deal with her for a while. She's always been trouble, but this year she really messed up.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2017, 02:30:50 PM »
Big Brother has dealt with people who've done worse stuff than what Kathy did, plus the show isn't going to tank because of her. Yes, Sarah Palin is an idiot, but even BBUK considered her, and if they want someone from politics, she's likely their best bet. They even considered Rod Blagojevich for I'ma Celebrity, though he couldn't go.

Other factors to consider
- Relevance/Trends
- BBUS has more control over their house guests than BBUK. We won't see three or four quitters, hence the idea of casting previous house guests or Survivors or anyone from TAR28 or a superfan.
- What celebrities will accept a stipend of $1,000 per/week or donn't care about the stipend as much as they would playing a game or exposure, which may be prorated (but not that much) to attract more houseguests or if there is more than one eviction every week? Remember, third place gets paid less than the first person voted out of Survivor and since this will be condensed, someone could be Jodi'ed.
- If they have past houseguests such as Derrick, Frankie, or Vanessa, or someone from Survivor, they will have a handful of celebrities who are oblivious to the game and will remain oblivious.

I also didn't know Heidi Montag was pregnant, so maybe she is ruled out. I'm not sure if someone who just had a baby would be ready to do this.

I would love it if they cast someone from Emblem3, the guys on my signature and it would make my 2018 if they discussed our meet and greet over the live feeds. They're not on tour, already come from Reality TV, not mainstream enough to instantly turn it down and they easily fit their David/Braden/Hayden/Jace character type. Oh, and I'll be able to share the picture on BBs twitter.

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2017, 07:12:57 PM »
I would support most suggested celebrities in here. Most names really sound interesting and i would really like to watch them. Also wouldnt mind some Survivor people (even though i dont know them) and maybe some celebrity apprentice guys.. they would make for good tv. On the other hand most should be real celebrities and not just reality tv celebs.

Personally i would prefer a real celeb season and an all start season in next summer... did i say prefer? I expect a all star season next year.. its overdue... come on. No need to mix it up.

Btw they tried a youtube "star" in the german celebrity big brother version and that totally backfired... the guy was boring as hell... dont confuse the online persona with the real person 24/7. Dont think it would be a good idea unless they are sure its a very outgoing person in the real world. :)

• Big Brother
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2017, 11:27:00 PM »
I would also love it if they could get Seth Rogan or Seth McFarland on the show, that would be hilarious.

Another person I'd love to be on this is Adam Conover from "Adam Ruins Everything". I also want to see him at least be a guest where they can have a segment called "Adam Ruins Big Brother 19", where that could follow with an HOH competition. For those of you who don't know who that is, "Adam Ruins Everything" is basically a TV show where they talk about how corrupt, sinister, and manipulative the American government and businesses and large corporations can be.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2017, 01:55:53 PM »
Can we be realitistic ?

• Big Brother
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2017, 02:20:26 PM »
Can we be wishful?

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2017, 03:18:51 PM »
Per Twitter, 2 iconic contestants from MTV's The Challenge have been rumored to be on CBB USA and they are Johnny "Bananas" Devenanzio & Wes Bergmann, with Johnny being heavily rumored online to be cast on this special season. (I just can't stand Johnny, period, ugh...)

Also, Twitter stans are saying names such as Omarosa from The Apprentice, which I personally think is NOT a bad idea since she's a smart-ass female who can give us great TV once again, and also I've seen stans throwing out names from other shows such as Natalie Nunn and Danielle Victor both from now cancelled reality show Bad Girls Club.

Big Brother has dealt with people who've done worse stuff than what Kathy did, plus the show isn't going to tank because of her. Yes, Sarah Palin is an idiot, but even BBUK considered her, and if they want someone from politics, she's likely their best bet. They even considered Rod Blagojevich for I'ma Celebrity, though he couldn't go.

Other factors to consider
- Relevance/Trends
- BBUS has more control over their house guests than BBUK. We won't see three or four quitters, hence the idea of casting previous house guests or Survivors or anyone from TAR28 or a superfan.
- What celebrities will accept a stipend of $1,000 per/week or donn't care about the stipend as much as they would playing a game or exposure, which may be prorated (but not that much) to attract more houseguests or if there is more than one eviction every week? Remember, third place gets paid less than the first person voted out of Survivor and since this will be condensed, someone could be Jodi'ed.
- If they have past houseguests such as Derrick, Frankie, or Vanessa, or someone from Survivor, they will have a handful of celebrities who are oblivious to the game and will remain oblivious.

I also didn't know Heidi Montag was pregnant, so maybe she is ruled out. I'm not sure if someone who just had a baby would be ready to do this.

I would love it if they cast someone from Emblem3, the guys on my signature and it would make my 2018 if they discussed our meet and greet over the live feeds. They're not on tour, already come from Reality TV, not mainstream enough to instantly turn it down and they easily fit their David/Braden/Hayden/Jace character type. Oh, and I'll be able to share the picture on BBs twitter.
I mean, Kathy offended the president in a pretty baaaddd way and a corporation like CBS will not be messing with her for the time being, and also Americans are a bit more sensitive to these kinds of issues than the British for example. If it was at another time, I'd be happy to see her, but at this time, she better stay away.

I'd be happily excited if any of the queens from RuPaul's Drag Race gets cast just for us viewers to have fun with their sassiness. YAAASS GIRL YAAASSSS!!!!

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2017, 04:04:57 PM »
I heard Adore Delano wants to be cast and I say hell to the fuck no, bitch will cry her way out of the house. But Bianca, Alaska, Ben, Tatiana or queen Alyssa!!

The Challenge people need to stay in their fucking lane, ain't nobody got that for them messes.

The bad girls are very welcome though, especially Natalie, Flo, Camila and Meghan. They proved themselves in ASB.

• Big Brother
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2017, 05:41:06 PM »
I agree, the MTV challenge people need to stay off and so do the people from BGC. Omerosa would be good for this, though. So far, that's all Reality stars, though.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2017, 12:42:22 AM »
Why this topic have a stick?  :P

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2017, 03:34:57 AM »
So, quickly checking the hashtag #BBCelebrity (Ugh, lame...) on Twitter, these are the names either promoted by the "celebrity" itself or reactions from stans. Here's a list of names I was able to get briefly:

- Deena Cortese, Jersey Shore
- Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, Jersey Shore
- Mark Long, Road Rules & The Challenge
- Kenya Moore, Real Housewives
- Natalie Nunn, Bad Girls Club
- Mike Sorrentino, Jersey Shore
- Tahan Lew, Big Brother Australia
- Miesha Tate, MMA Fighter
- Ronda Rousey, MMA Fighter
- Tiffany Pollard, Iconic Reality TV queen
- Jasmine Goode, The Bachelor
- Wells Adams, The Bachelorette
- Farrah Abraham, Teen Mom (SHE'S NOT GETTING CAST! Or I don't believe CBS will)
- Nikki Grahame, BBUK/BBCAN queen
- Tim Dormer, BBAU/BBCAN
- Samm Levine, Actor

These were among the mentioned in the past 24hrs... LOL

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2017, 04:11:15 AM »
Some internet sites have come up with various names for their wish lists, here are a few examples:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/celebrity-big-brother-dream-cast-slideshow-wp-164018925/photo-p-em-big-brother-em-photo-164018740.html

http://www.tvguide.com/news/celebrity-big-brother-cast-wish-list/

http://cartermatt.com/266692/celebrity-big-brother-usa-wishlist-matt-iseman-shane-dawson-margaret-cho/

And then I found this shady celeb website confirming not 1, but 6 housemates for the new series:

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2017/celebrity-big-brother-us-spoilers-first-six-stars-confirmed-to-join-cbbus-cast-from-mob-to-mutt/

Having Lance Bass, Natalie Nunn, Dog The Bounty Hunter, Drita D'Avanzo, Tiffany Pollard and YouTuber Bradtheladlong as "confirmed contestants" for CBB USA.

• Big Brother
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2017, 01:58:23 PM »
I agree, I don't think CBS would want to cast Farrah.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2017, 04:54:11 PM »
None of this names seem realistic at all. I think people's attention should shift a bit from reality stars (especially foreigners, Australia ain't even checking for Rahman so wtf) and that bitch ass cockroach bradtheladlong. Focus on sports players, sitcom actors, tv host and media personalities, that's where CBS will go.

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2017, 05:49:00 PM »
Some internet sites have come up with various names for their wish lists, here are a few examples:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/celebrity-big-brother-dream-cast-slideshow-wp-164018925/photo-p-em-big-brother-em-photo-164018740.html

http://www.tvguide.com/news/celebrity-big-brother-cast-wish-list/

http://cartermatt.com/266692/celebrity-big-brother-usa-wishlist-matt-iseman-shane-dawson-margaret-cho/

And then I found this shady celeb website confirming not 1, but 6 housemates for the new series:

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2017/celebrity-big-brother-us-spoilers-first-six-stars-confirmed-to-join-cbbus-cast-from-mob-to-mutt/

Having Lance Bass, Natalie Nunn, Dog The Bounty Hunter, Drita D'Avanzo, Tiffany Pollard and YouTuber Bradtheladlong as "confirmed contestants" for CBB USA.

Very interesting names... i would be happy if they could manage to get just 50% of that. :D But some also just seem not very realistic. They could get an amazing cast but it could also go in the other direction. Agreed with more athletes, actors, tv hosts etc. and less reality "stars". :)

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2017, 07:28:42 PM »
None of this names seem realistic at all. I think people's attention should shift a bit from reality stars (especially foreigners, Australia ain't even checking for Rahman so wtf) and that bitch ass cockroach bradtheladlong. Focus on sports players, sitcom actors, tv host and media personalities, that's where CBS will go.

CBS has the money for big names, but we shall wait and see what they come up to. Also, CBB USA is happening also thanks to Julie Chen herself. She agreed to a cut on her BB paycheck, just for this special series to happen. It's also pretty likely that this will compete against the Winter Olympics in February per online speculation.

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2017, 07:50:23 PM »
Literally anyone from Bad Girls Club or Real Housewives of Atlanta would be I C O N I C

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2017, 07:51:28 PM »
Celebrity Apprentice and Dancing with the stars has a mix of reality stars and other stars, so why can't CBB?

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2017, 08:10:03 PM »

CBS has the money for big names, but we shall wait and see what they come up to. Also, CBB USA is happening also thanks to Julie Chen herself. She agreed to a cut on her BB paycheck, just for this special series to happen. It's also pretty likely that this will compete against the Winter Olympics in February per online speculation.

Stop lol. She didn't "agree to cut her paycheck". She was going to involve her lawyer so she could keep the same paycheck she gets for normal seasons despite BBCelebrity being significantly shorter.
So basically she had to agree to get paid less to work less lol

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2017, 08:21:11 PM »
This would be my dream cast for CBB USA. It's either people I'd like to see on the show and can work, also, the links I posted last night gave me some names that may perfectly fit.

- MARGARET CHO: She's a comedian, she's bisexual, and she's freaking awesome. I'd rather have her cast on the show over Kathy Griffin.

- STACEY DASH: She's iconic just for doing Clueless back in the 1990s, she's a staunch Republican and former commentator for Fox News.

- LANCE BASS: He'd be great since he's a known super fan of Big Brother. He's gay, charming, and everyone would like him.

- SHANE DAWSON: He's a pretty known YouTuber and also another known fan of the show. He's never been involved in any kind of reality TV casting before, and it could be great for him to get known by a masse.

- PARVATI SHALLOW: One of the many queens Survivor has generated can fit pretty much on CBB. As it will follow the standard format we're all used to see, she has the sass, the smarts and the grace to make us have fun seeing her play!

- DANIELLE VICTOR: She's a loudmouth that I loved since she did Bad Girls Club back in 2012. She's just one of the best girls to ever be featured on BGC. As I remember from her experience from BGC All-Star Battle, she can play games like in BB, and she can fight for her spot in the game. I chose her over most BGC girls, as she's still with no kids and would be better suited for our entertainment.

- FRANKIE GRANDE: You will hate me for this one, but if any former HGs are chosen, the one with the best chances is definitely him since he pretty much hangs out with Hollywood folks. Also, CBS loves the Grandes!

- NYLE DIMARCO: Tall, hot, and deaf. He's battled reality TV stigma and has won 2 shows himself, Dancing with the Stars & America's Next Top Model. BB would be an interesting experience for someone with his condition and an amazing opportunity for the show to establish records and being more inclusive.

- MIRANDA COSGROVE: Child star, we grew up watching her on Nickelodeon's Drake & Josh and iCarly. She's continued to act and also is one of the voices of Despicable Me.

- AMANDA BYNES: Another former child star. She's had a troubled time recently and seems to be getting on the right track and that her life is getting back together. CBB would be too much but could be a nice shot for her to come back on mainstream media in general. She's missed.

- ANDY COHEN: He's the man behind the Housewives franchise. TV host and producer. He's unlikely to do a show like CBB, but he's a perfect fit for a show like this. LOL.

- LOLO JONES: After she did MTV's The Challenge: Champs vs. Pros this past spring, she became perfect reality TV meat. An athlete with a huge ego. I'll be thrilled to see her on CBB if she's cast. She can be everything! We'll love to hate her.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2017, 08:22:23 PM »
Damn, too many females! LOL

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2017, 08:22:57 PM »

Stop lol. She didn't "agree to cut her paycheck". She was going to involve her lawyer so she could keep the same paycheck she gets for normal seasons despite BBCelebrity being significantly shorter.
So basically she had to agree to get paid less to work less lol

Thanks for the correction dear Jackie xoxo

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2017, 09:30:38 PM »
Any list featuring Frankie Grande is a bad list.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2017, 02:49:26 PM »
Grodner said in an interview that former HGs are a possibility, under those terms, he's likely the one that will better fit with what they'll look for. Other alternative VANESSA ROUSSO! Stans are like Derrick, Dan, Dr. Will, but I'm not really sure, I'd rather see them on another All-Stars than CBB

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2017, 08:46:10 PM »
Grodner said in an interview that former HGs are a possibility, under those terms, he's likely the one that will better fit with what they'll look for. Other alternative VANESSA ROUSSO! Stans are like Derrick, Dan, Dr. Will, but I'm not really sure, I'd rather see them on another All-Stars than CBB

He's a shitty person and shitty person. He shouldn't fit anywhere. And I totally agree with what you said at the end, to me BB players should come back for All Stars if they qualify, not BBC.