Author Topic: Big Brother 18 USA  (Read 29376 times)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
Re: Big Brother 18 USA
« Reply #400 on: September 17, 2016, 04:06:59 PM »
Victor was a great player? Hell no! He was evicted 3 times because he trusted people with his life and it bited him back in the end. A player of AFP but not to win the game, Paul deserves WAAAAAAAY more credit than Victor, I doubt his brain could do all those moves without Paul.

You're really wrong, I'm not a "NICOLE IS A QUEEN AND SHE HAS TO WIN THIS" person, I'm just impressed how well she avoided being the target despite being called a snake 100+ times and having basically no social game exempt for Corey and Paulie. Da'Vonne saw her potential right on and that's why she wanted to cut Nicole, but Nicole got smarter and was able to evict her enemies before they evict her first. And that comeback after Paulie was evicted was glorious, making F4 deals with every duo and when gets power does the BEST move possible at the time and evict the one she has no deals with and wants her gone BAD.

I'm not saying Paul doesn't deserve to win either because he does, the difference between him and Nicole is that he ran a great social game at the middle of the season (by kissing "king" Paulie's ass when needed to protect him) and after he saw he had no loyalty to him at the end and the house hated him just threw a potential great threat to his game. What I think is that Nicorey totally ran the house in the last moments of this season and they should also have credit for that.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #401 on: September 17, 2016, 04:32:12 PM »
Victor was a great player? Hell no! He was evicted 3 times because he trusted people with his life and it bited him back in the end. A player of AFP but not to win the game, Paul deserves WAAAAAAAY more credit than Victor, I doubt his brain could do all those moves without Paul.

You're really wrong, I'm not a "NICOLE IS A QUEEN AND SHE HAS TO WIN THIS" person, I'm just impressed how well she avoided being the target despite being called a snake 100+ times and having basically no social game exempt for Corey and Paulie. Da'Vonne saw her potential right on and that's why she wanted to cut Nicole, but Nicole got smarter and was able to evict her enemies before they evict her first. And that comeback after Paulie was evicted was glorious, making F4 deals with every duo and when gets power does the BEST move possible at the time and evict the one she has no deals with and wants her gone BAD.

I'm not saying Paul doesn't deserve to win either because he does, the difference between him and Nicole is that he ran a great social game at the middle of the season (by kissing "king" Paulie's ass when needed to protect him) and after he saw he had no loyalty to him at the end and the house hated him just threw a potential great threat to his game. What I think is that Nicorey totally ran the house in the last moments of this season and they should also have credit for that.
For me, he actually is, just because he fought like most people wouldn't keep the fight inside that house. He really trusted a bunch of people with his heart but only 1 was loyal - Paul - the rest wanted him gone. So for that, he has earned many people's respect, because the kid ran the fight! And basically, he was the luckiest dude to ever play BB in the US, undoubtedly he is. Sorry André, on Victor we can agree to disagree.

Now, when it comes to the Nicole detail, it wasn't exactly to you, but if the hat fits you, fine, so be it. I said that in general. Thank you. As I remind everyone, most people here #onlysupportvaginas. But Nicole isn't my girl, I'd rather deal a melodramatic Vanessa, a loud Da'Vonne, a crazy Rachel, a competitive Janelle, or a strategic Daniele all of them together 1,000,000x before a boring Nicole. Yes, I give her the credit, because the girl played a smart game at the end, not at the beginning, so that helps. To me, Nicole has no personality this time around. There have been sneaky female players in the past, but Nicole is just boring. She'll be remembered, but for me, she'll end up like Maggie of the 2010's: played a great game but in the end, she won't be as memorable as some others in her season will. Sorry to her fans.

Overall, the returnees tanked all action a whole newbbie cast would've brought to this season. All I'm going to say.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #402 on: September 17, 2016, 06:51:36 PM »
Quote from: BBDR16
Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 09:26:22 PMWhat bothers me of a Paul win is that his social game is NOT as good as people think! He incessantly bullied America's sweetheart Natalie during her eviction week, treated her like shit for her whole stay except for two weeks. He called Michelle a cunt, which disgusted even known misogynist Paulie... Paul kinda tanked his entire season of great social game the moment Michelle told the jury he called her a cunt, its probably what doesn't make Bridgette/Day not a locked vote for him and why Natalie would vote for Nicole over Paul.

Nicole's social game is just as shitty as Paul's she spent more than half the season getting fingered and fucked by Corey, would complain about women unnecessarily, has a shitty personality like Zakuntiyah, but Nicole is kinda good at hiding her stank and surrounded herself with two worst girls (Michelle, who would see the light and realize the greatness that is the Spy Girls and be one of them and Zakiyah Bitch Whore Useless Slut)... Nicole also deliberately isolated herself from women and would rather fuck Corey and flirt with Paulie instead of interacting with literally ANYONE else. She kinda did the reverse Paul, she playeda shitty early half but picked up in the latter half while Paul's stellar social game went down quick by his treatment of Natalie and Michelle who are tanking his chances with the jury as we speak.

James while proven to be a literal idiot with probably 1 brain cell and an IQ of 10 has definitely played the best social game of the three, he would lose against Paul but has a chance to beat Nicole who can surely beat Paul. James already has a locked two votes in the jury with a possibility of three... He was able to bro it down but also spent a lot of time with the girls, he has the best relationship with the girls of the three (except for Zakiyah, but who the fuck gives a shit about her opinion). Showmance with Natalie, friends with Meech and Day, bonded with Bridgette the most compared to the other two. If the jury bases their decision on social interaction alone, James wins hands down. He also has a great relationship with Nicorey, both of whom like him a whole lot more than Paul. He probably won't get Paulie/Zakiyah/Victor's vote but he has a great relationship with the other 5 members of the jury + Nicole

Regardless of who wins, they're a mid tier winner, as the real winner Natalie was already evictedMarie, I do agree with your point - you're not a blind Nicole fan like some folks here. Paul ain't a saint either, but out of the 3, he played the best overall game he could. Nicole deliberately ostracized herself from the rest of the house just because she wanted to be with Corey 24/7 and did so most of the season, and was pretty much safe for most of the game, she didn't enter any kind of danger zone until probably F7. She'll be an even shittier winner than Paul, James' just an idiot, he would've been in a better position to win had he evicted Nicole on Wednesday instead of Corey. To me, the best winners would've been Victor or Natalie, who played great overall games too, however, Victor was the luckiest folk I've ever seen in a while and Natalie tanked her game because of James, which is a shame.

This scenario (James & Natalie's) reminds me of previous recent seasons where we had showmances that, in a way, ruined each other's games: BB17 gave us Austin & Liz and Clay & Shelli, BB16 had Hayden & Nicole, BB15 gave us McCrae & Amanda, BB14 had Shane & Danielle, BB13 had Dominic & Daniele. Probably the only showmances that survived the show and didn't fully ruined each other's games overall are Jeff & Jordan and of course, Brendon & Rachel, actually, their showmances and then relationships, helped - in a way - the women of each duo to actually win a season. Corey & Nicole can become the next example of a helpful showmance if Nicole wins on Wednesday, thing I really don't want to see happening. Sorry, she's not the winner this season deserves.
What gives Paul the slightest edge for me is that Nicole was protected by GRODNER the whole game, proof is during Natalie's HOH week, she wanted to target Nicorey and get one of them out but DR drilled her for hours to make sure Nicole is safe and Paul/Victor got evicted, if this didn't happen, hell the F3 right now would be Natalie/Paul and Michelle/Victor which would have been a GOD TIER F3 and all the nastiness Paul said wouldn't have happened. Actually evicting Corey was a good move for James, considering Nicole has such a strong connection to James and would be unlikely to pick Paul over James. However, Corey while closer to James could be swayed by Paul. In terms of social game, the best is Paul (not counting Meech/Nat's eviction week) followed by Natalie (was the SAFEST from Jozea's crew and was never an option to take out, despite Paulie's deep grudge against her and Nicole's hatred for women), strategic game is Natalie then Paul and Bridgette (let's face it, this season would be a WHOLE LOT different if it weren't for Natalie/Bridgette's strategic prowess that flipped the game on its head and evicted Grodner's chosen one. They managed to get Meech who disliked them most of the game and Paul/Victor who hated James to work together). In a way, both Natalie/Paul's partners were a double edge to them, Victor was more helpful as he provided a shield for Paul but James was just an anchor dragging Natalie further down.

Overall its Paul > Nicole (by the thinnest margin TBH) >>>>>> James, honestly either of them winning isn't as satisfying since their all kinda vile but I have to give it to Paul for playing the game relatively earlier than Nicole (let's face it, he only entered to famewhore and started playing the game until like after Victor's 1st eviction), while Nicole just started playing until after Zakiyah's eviction. They definitely pale in to comparison to a Natalie/Victor/Bridgette win but, it could be worse, Paulie could've won LOL

JeJo/Brenchel as much as I loooooove them, only lasted that long and won was because of Grodner's rigging, Rachel wasn't even Grodner's pick to win, it was Jeff after he was evicted Jordan and she was left with Rachel. Jordan/Rachel made such a great duo though, Rachel won comps and Jordan did the social and strategic plays, they were even much better together than with their showmances ;D LizTin has Vanessa to thank for their success, it was Vanessa who convinced Julia to work with Austin, not Liz (Julia absolutely DETESTED Austin and it was quite obvious that she was just tolerating him until even post-show for Liz's sake), Vanessa also brought along Steve and the Scamper Squad turned in to a Five Headed Monster ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #403 on: September 17, 2016, 07:03:48 PM »
Quote from: André

Actually Day really trusted Nicole up until her eviction week, Nicole was her REAL F2, but Nicole got blinded by Paulie and Corey's dick and would rather suck them both than work with Day

Victor isn't as strategic as Paul but is an all-around better person, Meech and Natalie hated him getting evicted, he has an innate likability that the whole jury except Zaulie was rooting for him. He is the case where you don't have to be strategic to win, he's just that nice as a person, it speaks volumes in his social game that everyone knew that he was just Paul's muscle and Paul was the brain, but would throw away any strategic plays Paul did to vote for Victor. He is a Jordan Lloyd type winner, where social game trumps strategic game. Even with his evicted twice storyline, they still wanted him to succeed. Fun fact, Natalie/Victor showmances for two days then Victor turned Natalie down (AFTER he was the one who initiated it LOL) now Natalie/Victor would've been a power couple that would've been interesting and all types of amazing.

I wouldn't give credit to Nicorey bouncing back after Paulie's eviction, that was ALL GRODNER and Grodner probably bribing James to influence Natalie. Like literally, Nicorey deserves 0 credit for that, they were still fucking and fingering in the room as Grodner was mindfucking Natalie in the DR... See the trend after Paulie's eviction, Michelle (HUGE JURY THREAT, everyone except Paulie was rooting for her) got evicted, followed by the next jury threat Natalie (has two vocal advocates in Michelle/Bridgette, even Day would easily vote for Natalie because of the jury house divide), who went out next? 3rd biggest jury threat, Victor. It was all practically engineered by Grodner to make sure Nicole goes to the F4 with the 3 other people she can beat as she can't hold a candle against Michelle/Natalie/Victor
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #404 on: September 17, 2016, 08:15:33 PM »
Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 09:26:22 PMWhat bothers me of a Paul win is that his social game is NOT as good as people think! He incessantly bullied America's sweetheart Natalie during her eviction week, treated her like shit for her whole stay except for two weeks. He called Michelle a cunt, which disgusted even known misogynist Paulie... Paul kinda tanked his entire season of great social game the moment Michelle told the jury he called her a cunt, its probably what doesn't make Bridgette/Day not a locked vote for him and why Natalie would vote for Nicole over Paul.

Nicole's social game is just as shitty as Paul's she spent more than half the season getting fingered and fucked by Corey, would complain about women unnecessarily, has a shitty personality like Zakuntiyah, but Nicole is kinda good at hiding her stank and surrounded herself with two worst girls (Michelle, who would see the light and realize the greatness that is the Spy Girls and be one of them and Zakiyah Bitch Whore Useless Slut)... Nicole also deliberately isolated herself from women and would rather fuck Corey and flirt with Paulie instead of interacting with literally ANYONE else. She kinda did the reverse Paul, she playeda shitty early half but picked up in the latter half while Paul's stellar social game went down quick by his treatment of Natalie and Michelle who are tanking his chances with the jury as we speak.

James while proven to be a literal idiot with probably 1 brain cell and an IQ of 10 has definitely played the best social game of the three, he would lose against Paul but has a chance to beat Nicole who can surely beat Paul. James already has a locked two votes in the jury with a possibility of three... He was able to bro it down but also spent a lot of time with the girls, he has the best relationship with the girls of the three (except for Zakiyah, but who the fuck gives a shit about her opinion). Showmance with Natalie, friends with Meech and Day, bonded with Bridgette the most compared to the other two. If the jury bases their decision on social interaction alone, James wins hands down. He also has a great relationship with Nicorey, both of whom like him a whole lot more than Paul. He probably won't get Paulie/Zakiyah/Victor's vote but he has a great relationship with the other 5 members of the jury + Nicole

Regardless of who wins, they're a mid tier winner, as the real winner Natalie was already evictedMarie, I do agree with your point - you're not a blind Nicole fan like some folks here. Paul ain't a saint either, but out of the 3, he played the best overall game he could. Nicole deliberately ostracized herself from the rest of the house just because she wanted to be with Corey 24/7 and did so most of the season, and was pretty much safe for most of the game, she didn't enter any kind of danger zone until probably F7. She'll be an even shittier winner than Paul, James' just an idiot, he would've been in a better position to win had he evicted Nicole on Wednesday instead of Corey. To me, the best winners would've been Victor or Natalie, who played great overall games too, however, Victor was the luckiest folk I've ever seen in a while and Natalie tanked her game because of James, which is a shame.

This scenario (James & Natalie's) reminds me of previous recent seasons where we had showmances that, in a way, ruined each other's games: BB17 gave us Austin & Liz and Clay & Shelli, BB16 had Hayden & Nicole, BB15 gave us McCrae & Amanda, BB14 had Shane & Danielle, BB13 had Dominic & Daniele. Probably the only showmances that survived the show and didn't fully ruined each other's games overall are Jeff & Jordan and of course, Brendon & Rachel, actually, their showmances and then relationships, helped - in a way - the women of each duo to actually win a season. Corey & Nicole can become the next example of a helpful showmance if Nicole wins on Wednesday, thing I really don't want to see happening. Sorry, she's not the winner this season deserves.
What gives Paul the slightest edge for me is that Nicole was protected by GRODNER the whole game, proof is during Natalie's HOH week, she wanted to target Nicorey and get one of them out but DR drilled her for hours to make sure Nicole is safe and Paul/Victor got evicted, if this didn't happen, hell the F3 right now would be Natalie/Paul and Michelle/Victor which would have been a GOD TIER F3 and all the nastiness Paul said wouldn't have happened. Actually evicting Corey was a good move for James, considering Nicole has such a strong connection to James and would be unlikely to pick Paul over James. However, Corey while closer to James could be swayed by Paul. In terms of social game, the best is Paul (not counting Meech/Nat's eviction week) followed by Natalie (was the SAFEST from Jozea's crew and was never an option to take out, despite Paulie's deep grudge against her and Nicole's hatred for women), strategic game is Natalie then Paul and Bridgette (let's face it, this season would be a WHOLE LOT different if it weren't for Natalie/Bridgette's strategic prowess that flipped the game on its head and evicted Grodner's chosen one. They managed to get Meech who disliked them most of the game and Paul/Victor who hated James to work together). In a way, both Natalie/Paul's partners were a double edge to them, Victor was more helpful as he provided a shield for Paul but James was just an anchor dragging Natalie further down.

Overall its Paul > Nicole (by the thinnest margin TBH) >>>>>> James, honestly either of them winning isn't as satisfying since their all kinda vile but I have to give it to Paul for playing the game relatively earlier than Nicole (let's face it, he only entered to famewhore and started playing the game until like after Victor's 1st eviction), while Nicole just started playing until after Zakiyah's eviction. They definitely pale in to comparison to a Natalie/Victor/Bridgette win but, it could be worse, Paulie could've won LOL

JeJo/Brenchel as much as I loooooove them, only lasted that long and won was because of Grodner's rigging, Rachel wasn't even Grodner's pick to win, it was Jeff after he was evicted Jordan and she was left with Rachel. Jordan/Rachel made such a great duo though, Rachel won comps and Jordan did the social and strategic plays, they were even much better together than with their showmances ;D LizTin has Vanessa to thank for their success, it was Vanessa who convinced Julia to work with Austin, not Liz (Julia absolutely DETESTED Austin and it was quite obvious that she was just tolerating him until even post-show for Liz's sake), Vanessa also brought along Steve and the Scamper Squad turned in to a Five Headed Monster ;D

Paul quickly swayed himself in the game as soon as Jozea walked out of that door. Paul has been the only person fully loyal to Victor and they made an outstanding power duo. They're even funnier and more likeable as a tandem that Derrick & Cody were back in Nicole's original season.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #405 on: September 17, 2016, 08:33:59 PM »
Ewwww the Shitmen are the worst duo ever! Cody is human scum and Derrick is a narcissistic pig, even Nicorey is more likable than them!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #406 on: September 17, 2016, 08:45:17 PM »
How can you possibly hate on Cody?

The best duos are Brenchel & Chilltown. It could've been PP as second or third best duo had they not had a fall out.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #407 on: September 17, 2016, 08:59:02 PM »
A. He's a Calafiore, such a shitty family
B. He's a pussy, like how many times did he threaten to do something then didn't, he's all talk, Paulie vile misogynist that he is actually went through with some of the things he said.
C. He's delusional, he literally convinced himself that Victoria would've won by a landslide against him, thus his reason for taking Derrick
D. He hated Victoria, hating Victoria means you hate all good things in this world
E. Convinced that the shitmen is the best alliance ever
F. Paulie's incessant pandering about how great BB16 was and how Cody was a fan favorite and everyone loved him, uhm NO, the only fan faves that season were Donny, Zach and Nicole... Honestly Cody/Derrick need to be in a season with Brenchel/JeJo just so I can see Grodner shaft them and kick them to the curve in favor of Brenchel/JeJo
G. Defends Paulie's misogynist behavior, which probably means he's a misogynist himself. Before the well they're family shit defense gets brought up. Michelle's sister voiced out that Michelle's treatment of Natalie (early in the season) was disgusting.
H. Convcinced himself he was a strategic mastermind, uhm NO, you sucked Derrick the whole season

But mostly because he's a Calafiore
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #408 on: September 18, 2016, 05:02:54 PM »
How can you possibly hate on Cody?

The best duos are Brenchel & Chilltown. It could've been PP as second or third best duo had they not had a fallout.
Seriously? You think that Cody is LIKEABLE! Like, for real? Man, what's wrong with people. OMG.

A. He's a Calafiore, such a shitty family
B. He's a pussy, like how many times did he threaten to do something then didn't, he's all talk, Paulie vile misogynist that he is actually went through with some of the things he said.
C. He's delusional, he literally convinced himself that Victoria would've won by a landslide against him, thus his reason for taking Derrick
D. He hated Victoria, hating Victoria means you hate all good things in this world
F. Paulie's incessant pandering about how great BB16 was and how Cody was a fan favorite and everyone loved him, uhm NO, the only fan faves that season were Donny, Zach and Nicole... Honestly Cody/Derrick need to be in a season with Brenchel/JeJo just so I can see Grodner shaft them and kick them to the curve in favor of Brenchel/JeJo
G. Defends Paulie's misogynist behavior, which probably means he's a misogynist himself. Before the well they're family shit defense gets brought up. Michelle's sister voiced out that Michelle's treatment of Natalie (early in the season) was disgusting.
H. Convcinced himself he was a strategic mastermind, uhm NO, you sucked Derrick the whole season

But mostly because he's a Calafiore
Feeling and loving your hate to the Calafiore's Marie. YAAAASSSS!!!

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #409 on: September 18, 2016, 06:30:18 PM »
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus on Yesterday at 01:45:17 PMHow can you possibly hate on Cody?

The best duos are Brenchel & Chilltown. It could've been PP as second or third best duo had they not had a fallout. Seriously? You think that Cody is LIKEABLE! Like, for real? Man, what's wrong with people. OMG.

Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 01:59:02 PMA. He's a Calafiore, such a shitty family

But mostly because he's a CalafioreFeeling and loving your hate to the Calafiore's Marie. YAAAASSSS!!!
Everybody who made jury not named Zach, Donny, Victoria, Nicole (only in BB16) and Jocasta deserve hate LOL

Calafiores are THE WORSE
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #410 on: September 18, 2016, 07:28:48 PM »
The only things me & WoBB agree about when it comes to season 16 is that Derrick is overrated and would've been instantly annihilated had be been with an all-star type player and I'm sure everybody from WoBB felt that Christine getting ripped on for her cuddling with Cody was a double-standard when Austin wasn't ripped to shreds in season 17. I thought Cody was actually better than Derrick, he can win any kind of competition (physical, mental, luck/skill, or endurance) whereas Derrick was only win mental or luck, was a good social player (he was only nominated one week due to his M&M being drawn) and the jury was bitter enough to vote for Victoria.

I mainly enjoy Season 16 because the players weren't nearly as sadistic, spiteful or malicious like in Season 15 or Season 8-9, the types of seasons that almost cost me to bail on the show (it did in Season 15) for any show, Survivor: Cagayan as well.

• Big Brother
« Reply #411 on: September 18, 2016, 07:30:18 PM »
Oh and I'd hang with the Calafiore family over the Donato family any day.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #412 on: September 18, 2016, 07:35:05 PM »
Oh and I'd hang with the Calafiore family over the Donato family any day.
I adore Daniele, Dick is irrelevant. The Calafiore's though are just ugh. Even the Rousso sister's are cool to be with LOL

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #413 on: September 18, 2016, 07:50:13 PM »
OMGGGG the Roussos :<3 I can NOT wait for Vanessa to slay that pig-human hybrid Derrick and his fluffer Cody if there is a future season and they are casted in it... As much as I would ADORE a Victoria win (I mean who wouldn't she's like 10000000000000x the person Cody could only dream to be) best she could do was 4 votes (from a bitter Frankie, Derrick and Donny/Jocasta who will vote for her out of friendship.... Even Nicole her BFF won't vote for her out of respect for the game)... BMC, Zach, Christine, Hayden weren't going to vote for Victoria, depsite her having great relationships wirh Haycole

As much as I despise all things Frankie, he was actually better than the shitmen... And Cody has no strategic game, Derrick generally isn't a well-rounded comp player... And Cody wasn't a mental player dude was dumb as a brick, credit due where its due, Paulie was a relatively good mental comp player, Cody was NOT
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #414 on: September 18, 2016, 08:21:11 PM »
Cody won mental comps, though.

Most players aren't strategic unless they're super fans, Vanessa & Rachel one exception. Most recruits are people who are just there. If I heard correctly, Cody went on BB to get out of a sales commission job.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #415 on: September 18, 2016, 08:43:40 PM »
Comp wins don't translate to being the better player, if so then Victor is the person to ever play this game...

Natalie and Paul were recruits and they turned out to be this season's strategic threats
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #416 on: September 18, 2016, 08:59:45 PM »
I forgot about Paul, tbh.

I bet anybody that if Angelina Calafiore is on BB19, and wasn't in an alliance with a group of guys or in a showmance, she'd be called "Not like her brothers" or "The Smart Calafiore" just for being female.

I hope they cast another Calafiore, just for BB's fans, she can be in my Intellectual Society of Incoming Strategists (ISIS) alliance.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #417 on: September 19, 2016, 04:14:36 AM »
Calafiore sister to be in BB19 and to be treated the exact same way Paulie treated Natalie for karmaic justice please  >:D<3

Nope there won't be another Calafiore on this show, since literally BB fans are over them/hate them, after the Paulie incident, the show is distancing themselves from this shit family
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #418 on: September 19, 2016, 02:31:23 PM »
So, I guess for relatives next year, the best bet is Johnny Mac's Brother or Tim Brecht? Or someone from Corey's Baseball team?

Though I am saying that if Angelina Calafiore was on BB and aligned with a strong female, fans would have a different opinion of her, the issue is that Reality TV edits siblings to be replications.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #419 on: September 19, 2016, 04:57:56 PM »
Tbh I would rather have no one with some kind of relation to past houseguests, I'm just annoyed by it.

• Big Brother
« Reply #420 on: September 19, 2016, 05:53:29 PM »
The only seasons to never use any form of stunt casting were seasons 1-3, 10 & 12, so expect the expected.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #421 on: September 19, 2016, 06:42:11 PM »
Quote from: André
Tbh I would rather have no one with some kind of relation to past houseguests, I'm just annoyed by it.
True! They lucked out with Goddess Elissa...but what could they have expected from a fucking Calafiore and bringing in the sister of one of the best BB strategists... But I am down for the Third Rousso Sister who apparently also has a genius IQ <3

I am also down for bringing in Michelle's equally trainwrecky sister who supported Natalie more than her own sister  ;D also any Negrotti would do <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #422 on: September 19, 2016, 07:35:45 PM »
Marie, if Paulie & Cody saved you from a burning building, would you still hate them?

And see what I mean? You're okay with female's relatives like Michelle's sister, a third Rousso sister or a relative of Natalie's but if a Calafiore comes back, it's wrong.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 07:56:39 PM by JustinBieberDingus »

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #423 on: September 19, 2016, 09:41:15 PM »
Quite happy with the final three - it does somewhat reflect the season and I wouldn't be too upset with any of them winning, although it is definately Nicole's to lose.  James hasn't got a chance IMO.

It's been quite an enjoyable season IMO - does suffer from being a couple of weeks longer than it needs to be but on the whole most of the twists, especially once the Team game ended, seem to have worked.  It was a shame the Roadkill competition was killed so early but moving forward that would be a good way to shake up the Veto - have (all) the HGs compete for it secretly with only the winner knowing who won it.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #424 on: September 20, 2016, 01:51:57 AM »
Two days till Nicole's victory. And I can't wait to see how certain REVENTADOS react!!!! Probably like this:

#Leavethebitternessaside

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE