Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Gran Hermano 18 Spain
« Last post by whathefuck on September 18, 2017, 03:02:01 PM »

LOL it's so weird. I hope it won't become a speed dating show to be honest! And, tonight starts the revolution, with a pre launch I think. The revolution is coming.
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Celebrity Big Brother 1 USA
« Last post by BBDR16 on September 18, 2017, 02:56:19 PM »
Question: I'm sorry but i was really confused with the airing date..when will it be? Is it this 2017 or winter 2018?
In the US, winter is from late December to late March. So, it'll be around January-March 2018, probably to have new programming to compete against the Winter Olympics in February 2018.
« Last post by zz0714 on September 18, 2017, 02:50:11 PM »
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on September 18, 2017, 02:44:19 PM »
Winter of 2017, most likely between January-March, depending on how many weeks they're shooting for, since there is no real room for it anywhere else.
« Last post by carlex on September 18, 2017, 02:25:36 PM »
Question: I'm sorry but i was really confused with the airing date..when will it be? Is it this 2017 or winter 2018?
« Last post by AlexSP on September 18, 2017, 02:05:38 PM »
Today in the news of Cuatro, it has been revealed that there are 100 people already in the house, because in a new advert it states "What if Gh has already started?".

And this is the first picture of the house. I hope it is the corridor that links the outside world with the house like in previous editions or like in Grande Fratello ;D
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: VIP Brother 9 Bulgaria
« Last post by DanielA on September 16, 2017, 08:08:11 PM »
Episode 5

After the nominations, Maria turns against Aleksandra and says that she doesn't care about her. It seems that she is deeply offended by Aleksandra, or more correctly - angry to her.

Between those two, Megz, who is a friend of the both sides, finds herself in a difficult situation and asks both , everyone on “four eyes”, if there is a problem to talk with them both. They answer with “no”.

Megz finally escapes from her problem with her false hair.

Not only Maria is dissapointed from the nominations – also Sashka doesn't stop to talk in the whole episode how unfair is to nominate her because she “doesn't sees with one eye and doesn't hears with one ear.” Boris agrees with her.

The housemates receive another task – they have “compatibility test” on couples. They fail.

It seems that Aleksandra still has a feelings towards Daniel P. but is too confused to accepts it even for herself.
« Last post by DanielA on September 16, 2017, 08:05:19 PM »
Episode 4

Aleksandra and Daniel P. are flirting again but don't miss a chance to bite verbaly each other. Sashka and Dani comment that Daniel is still in love with Aleksandra and they should try again to be together.

Daniel P. doesn't stop to flirt with other girls and this time tries with Maria while training in the garden. Meanwhile he becomes closer with Megz. In DR, Megz confesses that she is afraid to love somebody because she doesn't want to be hurt.

Sashka says to Vania that she has panick attack caused by her claustrophobia in the house.

Megz again has a problem with her false hair. Maria says to her that she acts like little girl.

After the nominations Maria confronts with Aleksandra for giving her name as nominated one. Maria says that from this moment they are not “friends anymore”.
« Last post by DanielA on September 16, 2017, 08:03:14 PM »
Episode 3

Juliana has a silicone problem – her breasts are so big, so all of her clothes are too tight for her.

The ex couple in real life Aleksandra and Daniel P. flirt with each other. Meanwhile Daniel P. finds that he feels very good also in the company of Megz.

Mezg has her own problems – she confronts with Boris because they are “from different universe” and doesn't speak same language.
Later in the live show the center of the house is Megz again. She refuses to leave the DR till she doesn't meet her personal hairdresser – her  false hair is on her head already 4th day and according to her words it starts to hurt.

Daniel P. confeses in front of the others that he also has cheated to Aleksandra during their relationship in the past.

BB announcess to the housemates about a important thing in this season. There will be “The order of the heart” and they should fight to enter in this society. They play funny games and after the win of Enji and Daniel Z. they are the first members of the “The order of the heart”.

When the twins come in the house they should stay unrecognizeble for Aleksandra and Toto. But Aleksandra and Toto, with closed eyes, has recognized the new housemates, so the twins Alex and Vladi became the first nominated housemates this week. But Aleksandra and Toto became members of the “The order of the heart” after their sucessful task.

“The order of the heart” are invited on live show to nominate 2 housemates – they nominated Maria and Sashka.

So the nominated this week are: Alex and Vladi, Sashka, Maria
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on September 16, 2017, 05:05:45 PM »
I can see where Frankie can come across as obnoxious, which is probably unintentional and even when he came across as expecting that he would win be AFP, since he does come from an affluent background. That we saw more of than obnoxious, though. We would be oblivious to all of those insensitive remarks from any houseguest if it wasn't for the live feeds.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10