Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Celebrity Big Brother 1 USA
« Last post by BBDR16 on September 15, 2017, 09:22:57 PM »
Any list featuring Frankie Grande is a bad list.
Grodner said in an interview that former HGs are a possibility, under those terms, he's likely the one that will better fit with what they'll look for. Other alternative VANESSA ROUSSO! Stans are like Derrick, Dan, Dr. Will, but I'm not really sure, I'd rather see them on another All-Stars than CBB

He's a shitty person and shitty person. He shouldn't fit anywhere. And I totally agree with what you said at the end, to me BB players should come back for All Stars if they qualify, not BBC.

I don't think Frankie is a shitty person, he's just obnoxious and that's like it, for me. And BB20 better be All-Stars 2. We goddamn deserve it!
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Big Brother 19 USA
« Last post by BBDR16 on September 15, 2017, 09:00:28 PM »
I created my free CBS.com account and my AFP vote went to JESSICA!

F*** these people. I loved her sassiness and her attitude. She's a bad bitch and I loved her.
« Last post by Jackie on September 15, 2017, 08:49:59 PM »
If I have to be 100% honest, I feel like Raven is the best thing to come out of this season
« Last post by Jackie on September 15, 2017, 08:46:10 PM »
Grodner said in an interview that former HGs are a possibility, under those terms, he's likely the one that will better fit with what they'll look for. Other alternative VANESSA ROUSSO! Stans are like Derrick, Dan, Dr. Will, but I'm not really sure, I'd rather see them on another All-Stars than CBB

He's a shitty person and shitty person. He shouldn't fit anywhere. And I totally agree with what you said at the end, to me BB players should come back for All Stars if they qualify, not BBC.
« Last post by BBDR16 on September 15, 2017, 03:05:50 PM »
I haven't seen an episode since I left DR. LOL. I stop caring about this season
« Last post by BBDR16 on September 15, 2017, 02:49:26 PM »
« Last post by Marie on September 15, 2017, 02:39:29 PM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus on Today at 02:55:52 AMI like Christmas because of her name, and yes, I think her injury makes her more rootable, but Paul being a returning player makes him less rootable and I can't recall her ever bullying anybody or being mean.

If I have a daughter, I will name her Khristmas Snow Kambell.
She legit threw a fit when Matt told her he thought pushing a guy who has killed in his past to his breaking point in order to get a friend punched was a bad idea (about Cody). The words "we need that monster to be fucking ostracized to the point she just leaves" came out of her mouth (about Dominique).

Also her foot doesn't make her relatable to me, makes me think the bitch should have been removed straight up. Had no room playing this game.

Almost everyone was rooting for Christmas to break her other foot, I don't know how she is rootable, she is definition of pathetic and useless. Its also disgusting that they shamed the war veteran with obvious issues nad wanted to take advantage of what he went through, she also hated on Marlena hardcore for not bullying Jody. She was Paul's main enforcer in ostracizing Dom and Jody, she actively encouraged it, made sure no one talked to the, and coached them on bullying, I really don't know how this could be defined as rootable...

All I know is Paul, Christmas, Josh, Jason, Alex, Raven, Matt are in for a rude awakening when they get outside... Since that group is convinced that America loves them.

Thank you Jackie for providing receipts on the human shit that is Christmas
« Last post by Jackie on September 15, 2017, 07:40:54 AM »
I like Christmas because of her name, and yes, I think her injury makes her more rootable, but Paul being a returning player makes him less rootable and I can't recall her ever bullying anybody or being mean.

She legit threw a fit when Matt told her he thought pushing a guy who has killed in his past to his breaking point in order to get a friend punched was a bad idea (about Cody). The words "we need that monster to be fucking ostracized to the point she just leaves" came out of her mouth (about Dominique).

Also her foot doesn't make her relatable to me, makes me think the bitch should have been removed straight up. Had no room playing this game.
Reality TV Shows / Re: A Fazenda 9 Brazil (New Chance)
« Last post by Gabriel on September 15, 2017, 05:31:18 AM »
Intro

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH8vWoVWhAE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH8vWoVWhAE</a>

My version /paz

« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on September 15, 2017, 02:55:52 AM »
I like Christmas because of her name, and yes, I think her injury makes her more rootable, but Paul being a returning player makes him less rootable and I can't recall her ever bullying anybody or being mean.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10