Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: VIP Brother 9 Bulgaria
« Last post by DanielA on November 10, 2017, 08:11:21 PM »
The finale

Tonight the finalists get their last task - they perform duet with famous singers.
Reality TV Shows / Re: A Fazenda 9 Brazil (New Chance)
« Last post by Rod on November 10, 2017, 03:07:33 AM »
ANA has been evicted with 33% to save :o ;D

I guess she should stay a little more as we still have Yuri, Marcos, Rita and the two Moniques in the house, but between her and Marcelo, I preferred Marcelo.

I guess Marcos is definitely dead now.

Ranking:

1. Flávia
2. Matheus
3. Marcelo

4. Rita
5. Monick
6. Monique
7. Yuri
8. Marcos
« Last post by DanielA on November 09, 2017, 09:00:27 PM »
Episode 44

In the last daily episode this season was shown "the talk room". The housemates were allowed to talk with their fans for the first time after two months in isolation. The most of housemates are excited to find out that they are loved outside.

But during the talk of Sashka with her fans, she hears only comments about that she was eating too much in the house for those two months. She is little angry and very sad that the people saw her in the house as nothing else but "eater".
BB gives a charity task to the housemates – they should help with popularization of a campaign "Do not buy a dog. Adopt the homeless". The housemates play a simbolic quiz with questions about dogs.

Juliana says that she will adopt one of the puppies. Megz also decites to adopt a dog and choses old dog with body trauma. :-*
After the talk with the fans, Sashka is very pesimistic about her future - "I came in this house because I was on stage long time ago and i've wanted to show that I still can sing. And now why the people will want to invite me on events? To watch me how I eat? It seems that only it was shown in the episodes! What a shame!"  says Sashka to Juliana and Toto who tells to her to not worry.
Aleksandra is in shock after the eviction of her husband Daniel P. but Juliana and Megz hurry to comfort her and to remind that there is just one full day till the finale.
« Last post by DanielA on November 09, 2017, 08:55:15 PM »
Episode 43

The housemates read/write or say confession about their change in the house and after it every one of them has a short interview from the commentors in the live show. It took the time of the whole episode.
In the end – Sashka, Enji and Daniel P. were evicted.

« Last post by DanielA on November 09, 2017, 08:53:19 PM »
Episode 42

Juliana thinks about the real life and says that she misses it but in the same time she have a break in the house from the outside life.
The housemates receive a task in which they should stay on place without to move or speak when they hear a love song. During the love song their relatives enter in the house and those scenes are during the whole episode. The housemates are very emotional.

Toto jokes in a monolog about Sashka and her feeding.
Aleksandra is worried that no one from her family would come to see her during the "not moving task" because she is sure that her parents doesn't love her anymore because now she is married for her ex boyfriend who is not loved by her parents. But she is wrong because her father comes during the task and says that he loves her. It makes her to break the task and to hug him.
Reality TV Shows / Re: A Fazenda 9 Brazil (New Chance)
« Last post by Rod on November 08, 2017, 08:49:41 PM »
ANA, MARCELO and MARCOS were up for nomination.

But MARCU won the farmer's challenge :'( :'(

So, therefore Ana and Marcelo are nominated.

The polls are very close

#FicaMarcelo
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Gran Hermano 18 Spain
« Last post by AlexSP on November 08, 2017, 06:10:13 PM »
Carlota has returned to the house today. The live feeds have been shut down for some minutes, I guess GH told them not to talk about that situation.

GH offered to leave or stay in the house, she decided to stay.
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Gran Hermano 18 Spain
« Last post by AlexSP on November 08, 2017, 12:49:25 AM »
Quote from: Depths of Bloomfield
This is most likely getting cancelled: https://www.esdiario.com/131063611/Escandalo-en-Telecinco-la-Guardia-Civil-plantea-la-cancelacion-de-Gran-Hermano.html
This is absolutely fake. Media is creating more and more confusion and creating fake news.
^ doesn't seem too much off given the behaviour of those who are cast in the house :D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10