Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Celebrity Big Brother 1 USA
« Last post by Jackie on September 14, 2017, 09:30:38 PM »
Any list featuring Frankie Grande is a bad list.
« Last post by BBDR16 on September 14, 2017, 08:22:57 PM »
None of this names seem realistic at all. I think people's attention should shift a bit from reality stars (especially foreigners, Australia ain't even checking for Rahman so wtf) and that bitch ass cockroach bradtheladlong. Focus on sports players, sitcom actors, tv host and media personalities, that's where CBS will go.

CBS has the money for big names, but we shall wait and see what they come up to. Also, CBB USA is happening also thanks to Julie Chen herself. She agreed to a cut on her BB paycheck, just for this special series to happen. It's also pretty likely that this will compete against the Winter Olympics in February per online speculation.

Stop lol. She didn't "agree to cut her paycheck". She was going to involve her lawyer so she could keep the same paycheck she gets for normal seasons despite BBCelebrity being significantly shorter.
So basically she had to agree to get paid less to work less lol

Thanks for the correction dear Jackie xoxo
« Last post by BBDR16 on September 14, 2017, 08:22:23 PM »
Damn, too many females! LOL
« Last post by BBDR16 on September 14, 2017, 08:21:11 PM »
This would be my dream cast for CBB USA. It's either people I'd like to see on the show and can work, also, the links I posted last night gave me some names that may perfectly fit.

- MARGARET CHO: She's a comedian, she's bisexual, and she's freaking awesome. I'd rather have her cast on the show over Kathy Griffin.

- STACEY DASH: She's iconic just for doing Clueless back in the 1990s, she's a staunch Republican and former commentator for Fox News.

- LANCE BASS: He'd be great since he's a known super fan of Big Brother. He's gay, charming, and everyone would like him.

- SHANE DAWSON: He's a pretty known YouTuber and also another known fan of the show. He's never been involved in any kind of reality TV casting before, and it could be great for him to get known by a masse.

- PARVATI SHALLOW: One of the many queens Survivor has generated can fit pretty much on CBB. As it will follow the standard format we're all used to see, she has the sass, the smarts and the grace to make us have fun seeing her play!

- DANIELLE VICTOR: She's a loudmouth that I loved since she did Bad Girls Club back in 2012. She's just one of the best girls to ever be featured on BGC. As I remember from her experience from BGC All-Star Battle, she can play games like in BB, and she can fight for her spot in the game. I chose her over most BGC girls, as she's still with no kids and would be better suited for our entertainment.

- FRANKIE GRANDE: You will hate me for this one, but if any former HGs are chosen, the one with the best chances is definitely him since he pretty much hangs out with Hollywood folks. Also, CBS loves the Grandes!

- NYLE DIMARCO: Tall, hot, and deaf. He's battled reality TV stigma and has won 2 shows himself, Dancing with the Stars & America's Next Top Model. BB would be an interesting experience for someone with his condition and an amazing opportunity for the show to establish records and being more inclusive.

- MIRANDA COSGROVE: Child star, we grew up watching her on Nickelodeon's Drake & Josh and iCarly. She's continued to act and also is one of the voices of Despicable Me.

- AMANDA BYNES: Another former child star. She's had a troubled time recently and seems to be getting on the right track and that her life is getting back together. CBB would be too much but could be a nice shot for her to come back on mainstream media in general. She's missed.

- ANDY COHEN: He's the man behind the Housewives franchise. TV host and producer. He's unlikely to do a show like CBB, but he's a perfect fit for a show like this. LOL.

- LOLO JONES: After she did MTV's The Challenge: Champs vs. Pros this past spring, she became perfect reality TV meat. An athlete with a huge ego. I'll be thrilled to see her on CBB if she's cast. She can be everything! We'll love to hate her.
« Last post by Jackie on September 14, 2017, 08:10:03 PM »
None of this names seem realistic at all. I think people's attention should shift a bit from reality stars (especially foreigners, Australia ain't even checking for Rahman so wtf) and that bitch ass cockroach bradtheladlong. Focus on sports players, sitcom actors, tv host and media personalities, that's where CBS will go.

CBS has the money for big names, but we shall wait and see what they come up to. Also, CBB USA is happening also thanks to Julie Chen herself. She agreed to a cut on her BB paycheck, just for this special series to happen. It's also pretty likely that this will compete against the Winter Olympics in February per online speculation.

Stop lol. She didn't "agree to cut her paycheck". She was going to involve her lawyer so she could keep the same paycheck she gets for normal seasons despite BBCelebrity being significantly shorter.
So basically she had to agree to get paid less to work less lol
« Last post by Danny on September 14, 2017, 07:51:28 PM »
Celebrity Apprentice and Dancing with the stars has a mix of reality stars and other stars, so why can't CBB?
« Last post by Danny on September 14, 2017, 07:50:23 PM »
Literally anyone from Bad Girls Club or Real Housewives of Atlanta would be I C O N I C
« Last post by BBDR16 on September 14, 2017, 07:28:42 PM »

Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Secret Story 11 France
« Last post by whathefuck on September 14, 2017, 06:33:13 PM »
ALAIN and CHARLES are up for eviction.

BARBARA: Noré, Jordan
CHARLÈNE: Alain, Charles
JULIE: Alain, Benoît
KAMILA: Charles, Alain
LAURA: Alain, Charles
TANYA: Bryan, Makao

Alain-4
Charles-3

Benoît-1
Bryan-1
Makao-1
Noré-1

POLL:
« Last post by freshveg on September 14, 2017, 05:49:00 PM »
Some internet sites have come up with various names for their wish lists, here are a few examples:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/celebrity-big-brother-dream-cast-slideshow-wp-164018925/photo-p-em-big-brother-em-photo-164018740.html

http://www.tvguide.com/news/celebrity-big-brother-cast-wish-list/

http://cartermatt.com/266692/celebrity-big-brother-usa-wishlist-matt-iseman-shane-dawson-margaret-cho/

And then I found this shady celeb website confirming not 1, but 6 housemates for the new series:

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2017/celebrity-big-brother-us-spoilers-first-six-stars-confirmed-to-join-cbbus-cast-from-mob-to-mutt/

Having Lance Bass, Natalie Nunn, Dog The Bounty Hunter, Drita D'Avanzo, Tiffany Pollard and YouTuber Bradtheladlong as "confirmed contestants" for CBB USA.

Very interesting names... i would be happy if they could manage to get just 50% of that. :D But some also just seem not very realistic. They could get an amazing cast but it could also go in the other direction. Agreed with more athletes, actors, tv hosts etc. and less reality "stars". :)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10