Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Gran Hermano 18 Spain
« Last post by AlexSP on November 04, 2017, 06:34:59 PM »
I'm going to post the things that happened in the house in the last 48 hours. Step by step.

As I posted the other day, one housemate received almost 80% of the votes. During the Gala, the voting was getting closer between two housemates. The lines were finally closed.

With thr 51,9% of the votes, Juan became the 7th housemate to be evicted from GH18.

51,9% = Juan
44,7% = Mina
3,4% = Maico

Pilar was devastated and everybody wanted to watch this. The witch is not powerful anymore  >:D
Yangyang was also really sad even she was screaming like crazy  :o

Then, the public could vote among the female housemates to choose two of them to return to the house as guest just for a week. Miriam and Laura received the most votes.

Nominations. The housemates were split in two teams, the Black team (Mina, Yangyang, Hugo, Rubén, Maico, Cristian and Carlos) and the Red team (Carlota, Pilar, Christian, Daniel, Miguel and José María). They competed in a task and the loosing team would nominate just with 2 and 1 points. Black team won and were able to nominate with 3, 2 and 1 points.

Rubén: Yangyang (3), Mina (2), Carlos (1)
Daniel: Mina (2), Maico (1)
Carlos: Maico (3), Daniel (2), Hugo (1)
Pilar: Mina (2), Maico (1)
Carlota: Maico (2), Yangyang (1)
José María: Maico (2), Yangyang (1)
Mina: Pilar (3), Hugo (2), Maico (1)
Maico: Mina (3), Carlos (2), Yangyang (1)
Hugo: Mina (3), Carlos (2), Cristian (1)
Yangyang: Maico (3), Rubén (2), Miguel (1)
Miguel: Yangyang (2), Mina (1)
Christian: Maico (2), Yangyang (1)
Cristian: Daniel (3), Maico (2), Hugo (1)

Maico: 17
Mina: 13
Yangyang: 9

Carlos: 5
Daniel: 5
Hugo: 4
Pilar: 3
Rubén: 2
Cristian: 1
Miguel: 1
Rest: 0
Carlota: Immune

Maico, Mina and Yangyang were the provisional nominees. However, Laura and Miriam along with the rest of female housemates, could save a housemate, hey saved Yangyang. Carlos and Daniel had the next amount of votes and joined Maico and Mina as nominated this week.

Reality TV Shows / Re: Survivor 35: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers
« Last post by Danny on November 04, 2017, 03:10:50 PM »
Quote from: Depths of Bloomfield
The premiere was horrible but after it it's been great, I'm happy with it. The only contestants I dislike are Ali and Ryan.
Ryan is literally the worst of this season, but why Ali? She's my fave lmaooo
Reality TV Shows / Re: Survivor 35: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers
« Last post by Danny on November 04, 2017, 03:09:34 PM »
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus
I just feel so uninterested in watching this show, I just feel that Big Brother has improved over the past few years whereas Survivor just becomes less interesting every year.
It's literally the opposite tho ....
« Last post by Depths of Bloomfield on November 03, 2017, 07:25:18 PM »
Maico has no fans lmao

He's the pawn of Hugo and Rubén's fans cuz he is a friends with them and I THINK (i'm mostly reading what's happening) he flip-flopped when he was up for eviction the first time. 
« Last post by Depths of Bloomfield on November 03, 2017, 07:18:40 PM »
I forgot to add that obv she is totally reviled outside by the few people who are actually watching. I hope they don't screw her 90% last boot status that she should have. 
« Last post by Depths of Bloomfield on November 03, 2017, 07:16:51 PM »
I wish I was following this mess properly cuz I like what I read/see from it, it feels very old-school despite some shanenigans. The ratings are horrible tho

I'm glad all those fems left tbh they thought thye would have it easy due to the girlpower bias that new fans have and they got owned big time.

Who I'm really fascinated with is PILAR <3 pre-LF she was loved cuz they edited her as the funny over-weight girl but since they put it again she has shown herself as an evil delusional witch <3

She's like WORSE than Gemma Collins. She somehow has convinced herself that as (i'm QUOTING her) she is the "fan fave" of the season the public will evict whoever she chooses <3 i remember she advised Javier when he was up to be with her that week so Spain would keep him lmao

The icing in the week was when she was booed and decided that as the theme was Revolution it means that the popular people get booed <3

« Last post by Danny on November 03, 2017, 06:50:04 PM »
Actually can I get a synopsis on everyone left in the house? I've been following the season but not much time to watch
« Last post by GrahamUKFan on November 03, 2017, 09:10:17 AM »
yeah this seems to be the antithesis of the last GH VIP season in terms of gender domination. LOL
what is the nominations record in Spain for now? Was it Marta with ten in season 12? Because both Maico and Hugo have been up five times so far and we are not halfway through yet. If they end up on the list everytime now they could be tying with her? I would love another season 7 scenario where the two of them have off each other in the last round of nominations and all their fans will hate it.  :ali
How are they liked inside and outside the house? Is one of them as obnoxious as Pepe was?
« Last post by Jackie on November 03, 2017, 07:26:01 AM »
way too many dicks in this house.
Reality TV Shows / Re: A Fazenda 9 Brazil (New Chance)
« Last post by Rod on November 03, 2017, 03:10:02 AM »
Ranking:

1. Flavia
2. Matheus
3. Marcelo

4. Monique
5. Monick

6. Ana Paula
7. Rita
8. Yuri

9. Marcos
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10