Author Topic: SECRET STORY  (Read 421389 times)

French

Re: SECRET STORY
« Reply #275 on: September 11, 2012, 09:16:02 PM »
it's because like most of men they did not pay any attention to me as soon as our relationship began to be serious, they install routine
WTF ?
But you're not 21 ? I mean it's impossible at 21 to install routine. Especially with a lot of boyfriends lmao. Isn't a joke ? Because honneslty, it's hard to believe it lol.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #276 on: September 11, 2012, 09:17:54 PM »

I'm gonna start the game this Hispanic night (?)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #277 on: September 11, 2012, 09:39:50 PM »
it's because like most of men they did not pay any attention to me as soon as our relationship began to be serious, they install routine
WTF ?
But you're not 21 ? I mean it's impossible at 21 to install routine. Especially with a lot of boyfriends lmao. Isn't a joke ? Because honneslty, it's hard to believe it lol.

I guess I've been in shitty relation. What meant with "routine" was that there was no longer a seduction game, but you know that's feelings, not facts.

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #278 on: September 11, 2012, 09:50:13 PM »

• Big Brother
« Reply #279 on: September 11, 2012, 10:11:51 PM »
Normal secrets, for a normal person (?)

1.   My parents are from Argentina, but I never visited that country.
2.   I dressed as Sponge Bob in last Halloween.
3.   I attented to a Vanexxa’s concert last year in Barcelona (and who’s Vanexxa? Google it!)
4.   My grandma was a non-famous vedette here in Spain and she ALWAYS bores me with the same story that NOBODY cares about.
5.   I dyed my hair a lot of times, with horrible results!
6.   I hide a knife inside my teddy bear.
7.   I have a twin, but it’s pretty obvious who’s the bad one.
8.   I use to sleep in the ground, don’t ask why.
9.   People in my village throw me holy water (THEY HAVE SOME MENTAL ISSUES) when I RARELY go out to the street because some bad comments I made about the churchman some years ago.
10.   I have a terrible fear of maggots.
11.   I go to a psychologist every Saturday, that says to me te exact same SH*T every time I go.
12.   Every secret  above is FAKE.

French

« Reply #280 on: September 11, 2012, 10:16:26 PM »
1.   My parents are from Argentina, but I never visited that country.
2.   I dressed as Sponge Bob in last Halloween.
3.   I attented to a Vanexxa’s concert last year in Barcelona (and who’s Vanexxa? Google it!)
4.   My grandma was a non-famous vedette here in Spain and she ALWAYS bores me with the same story that NOBODY cares about. -Splendidamente
5.   I dyed my hair a lot of times, with horrible results!
6.   I hide a knife inside my teddy bear.
7.   I have a twin, but it’s pretty obvious who’s the bad one.
8.   I use to sleep in the ground, don’t ask why.
9.   People in my village throw me holy water (THEY HAVE SOME MENTAL ISSUES) when I RARELY go out to the street because some bad comments I made about the churchman some years ago.
10.   I have a terrible fear of maggots.
11.   I go to a psychologist every Saturday, that says to me te exact same SH*T every time I go.
12.   Every secret  above is FAKE.

I'm tempted to choose #1 and #12 :-)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #281 on: September 11, 2012, 10:18:31 PM »
3.   I attented to a Vanexxa’s concert last year in Barcelona (and who’s Vanexxa? Google it!)
4.   My grandma was a non-famous vedette here in Spain and she ALWAYS bores me with the same story that NOBODY cares about. -Splendidamente
9.   People in my village throw me holy water (THEY HAVE SOME MENTAL ISSUES) when I RARELY go out to the street because some bad comments I made about the churchman some years ago. - Jaki
11.   I go to a psychologist every Saturday, that says to me te exact same SH*T every time I go.
12.   Every secret  above is FAKE.

French

« Reply #282 on: September 11, 2012, 10:20:45 PM »
WTF ?

I guess I've been in shitty relation. What meant with "routine" was that there was no longer a seduction game, but you know that's feelings, not facts.
Ah okay lol. You're really not a good person!!  :mad
Lol just kidding. Everyone does everything they want :)!

Offline BigBrotherFan

• All Star
« Reply #283 on: September 11, 2012, 10:26:09 PM »
9.   People in my village throw me holy water (THEY HAVE SOME MENTAL ISSUES) when I RARELY go out to the street because some bad comments I made about the churchman some years ago. - Jaki
12.   Every secret  above is FAKE.  - BBFan

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #284 on: September 11, 2012, 10:29:27 PM »
WTF ?

Ah okay lol. You're really not a good person!!  :mad
Lol just kidding. Everyone does everything they want :)!

You're actually kinda right, I suck when it comes to relationship longer than two days.

French

« Reply #285 on: September 11, 2012, 10:38:35 PM »
I hope it will change.
but maybe you get tired too fast (of the relationship). As everyone! Especially when you're roung. Personally I can't stand it when it's too long ... :-X :-X

Thank god I never lived with someone!!! And I think I will never for the next ten years lol. I don't want to have the feeling... like married or something like dat :-X

Liberté, à jamais <3 lmao

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #286 on: September 11, 2012, 10:49:51 PM »
I hope it will change.
but maybe you get tired too fast (of the relationship). As everyone! Especially when you're roung. Personally I can't stand it when it's too long ... :-X :-X

Thank god I never lived with someone!!! And I think I will never for the next ten years lol. I don't want to have the feeling... like married or something like dat :-X

Yes, it's kinda the thing, I guess. But anyway I'm not a "plan" type of girl. If I was guess I'd be married with that famous man and my life would be cool forever!

PS : Love your signature  ;)

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #287 on: September 11, 2012, 10:50:51 PM »
5.   I dyed my hair a lot of times, with horrible results! - JohnBigOz

French

« Reply #288 on: September 11, 2012, 11:06:00 PM »
I hope it will change.

Yes, it's kinda the thing, I guess. But anyway I'm not a "plan" type of girl. If I was guess I'd be married with that famous man and my life would be cool forever!

Everyone's dream! I would love to never wake up before midday! Lmao!

Love your signature too... That's why I added mine lmao. It's "guessable" (idk if this word exists in english. I never saw it lmao).

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #289 on: September 11, 2012, 11:12:31 PM »
I hope it will change.

Everyone's dream! I would love to never wake up before midday! Lmao!

Love your signature too... That's why I added mine lmao. It's "guessable" (idk if this word exists in english. I never saw it lmao).

Oh no, I didn't mean not doing anything! My dream is absolutly not to be a housewife...urgh! I meant with an actor as huge as he is, I get to do a movie (wich is my ambition) a lot more easier !

(I kinda guessed it, but I don't think that word exist in french either !  ;) )

French

« Reply #290 on: September 11, 2012, 11:16:36 PM »
Lol I didn't mean "be like a housewife". Just to have the possibility to wake up when we like it, and when we're not tired :D! I mean sometimes, be awake at 8am... i just don't want lmao.  :)

(Of course it exists! "Devinable", no ?)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #291 on: September 11, 2012, 11:34:07 PM »
Lol I didn't mean "be like a housewife". Just to have the possibility to wake up when we like it, and when we're not tired :D! I mean sometimes, be awake at 8am... i just don't want lmao.  :)

(Of course it exists! "Devinable", no ?)

If I could do that, I'll probably never see the light of day!

(Yeah, I thought "devinable" didn't exist, don't know why ! :) )

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #292 on: September 12, 2012, 02:24:53 AM »
7.   I have a twin, but it’s pretty obvious who’s the bad one. Bipolar

Code: [Select]
[color=yellow]4.   My grandma was a non-famous vedette here in Spain and she ALWAYS bores me with the same story that NOBODY cares about. -Splendidamente[/color]
[color=yellow]5.   I dyed my hair a lot of times, with horrible results! - JohnBigOz
[/color]6.   I hide a knife inside my teddy bear.
[color=yellow]7.   I have a twin, but it’s pretty obvious who’s the bad one. Bipolar
[/color]8.   I use to sleep in the ground, don’t ask why.
[color=yellow]9.   People in my village throw me holy water (THEY HAVE SOME MENTAL ISSUES) when I RARELY go out to the street because some bad comments I made about the churchman some years ago. - Jaki
[/color]10.   I have a terrible fear of maggots.
[color=yellow]12.   Every secret  above is FAKE.  - BBFan
[/color]

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #293 on: September 12, 2012, 02:55:26 AM »
10.   I have a terrible fear of maggots. - Rod

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #294 on: September 12, 2012, 11:29:14 AM »
8.   I use to sleep in the ground, don’t ask why. GrahamUKFan

Offline Florion

• All Star
  • Username: Flori
« Reply #295 on: September 12, 2012, 12:30:54 PM »
6.   I hide a knife inside my teddy bear. -Florion

❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #296 on: September 12, 2012, 05:25:42 PM »

1.   My parents are from Argentina, but I never visited that country. - Dan.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #297 on: September 12, 2012, 07:02:34 PM »
I think this is a very good selection - basically all of them seem pretty likely at this point. with bea you need to be prepared for everything  ;D
I have a request: can Wamber (from BBUS8) make an appearance during this show?

• Big Brother
« Reply #298 on: September 12, 2012, 08:08:44 PM »

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #299 on: September 12, 2012, 09:13:36 PM »
1.   My parents are from Argentina, but I never visited that country. - Dan.
11.   I go to a psychologist every Saturday, that says to me te exact same SH*T every time I go. - BBDR16

I already know that I'll be among the first ones to be evicted. Hahahaha. I'm freakin' fabulous!  ;D
:) Live happy every day!!! <3