Author Topic: SECRET STORY  (Read 441576 times)

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
Re: SECRET STORY
« Reply #75 on: August 01, 2012, 07:36:51 PM »
Winner once again? :O  :D

Well, I'll prepare my secrets as fast as possible and I'll start season three right away :)

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #76 on: August 02, 2012, 10:52:16 AM »
please do so, now you have a chance to redeem yourself  :D

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #77 on: August 02, 2012, 05:23:45 PM »
Well, here there are my 10 possible secrets  :D.

1. When I was a child, I had various pets and I killed most of them.
2. When I was 16 I got one teacher so angry with me that he expelled me from his classes for the rest of the year.
3. I'm a total nerd at school and I have won various medals at science olympiads.
4. I have been drunk to the point of no remembering how I came back to my house, or anything that happened on the night.
5. I have two facebook accounts, with two different names, and I talk with my friends without them knowing using the fake account.
6. I always say I want to have more than 3 children.
7. I think I'm cursed because every time I travel by bus, I have to seat next to somebody smelly.
8. Once I stole something valued in more than 10 US$ from a supermarket.
9. I was hated by all my teachers because I told them what everybody though.
10. I am a practicant christian and I'm against using condoms.

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #78 on: August 02, 2012, 05:39:57 PM »
I recommend, for the sake of readability, that ANY secrets choosen should be put in a readeable colour, that said, I recommend using Yellow.

2. When I was 16 I got one teacher so angry with me that he expelled me from his classes for the rest of the year.
3. I'm a total nerd at school and I have won various medals at science olympiads.
4. I have been drunk to the point of no remembering how I came back to my house, or anything that happened on the night. - JohnBigOz
5. I have two facebook accounts, with two different names, and I talk with my friends without them knowing using the fake account.
7. I think I'm cursed because every time I travel by bus, I have to seat next to somebody smelly.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #79 on: August 02, 2012, 05:44:09 PM »
I recommend, for the sake of readability, that ANY secrets choosen should be put in a readeable colour, that said, I recommend using Yellow.

2. When I was 16 I got one teacher so angry with me that he expelled me from his classes for the rest of the year. - Beatriz_Trapote_SV
4. I have been drunk to the point of no remembering how I came back to my house, or anything that happened on the night. - JohnBigOz

Offline BigBrotherFan

• All Star
« Reply #80 on: August 02, 2012, 06:33:54 PM »

8. Once I stole something valued in more than 10 US$ from a supermarket. - BigBrotherFan

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #81 on: August 02, 2012, 06:42:32 PM »
7. I think I'm cursed because every time I travel by bus, I have to seat next to somebody smelly. - Jakiki
8. Once I stole something valued in more than 10 US$ from a supermarket. - BigBrotherFan

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #82 on: August 02, 2012, 06:44:14 PM »
They just erased me like a whore.

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #83 on: August 02, 2012, 07:05:54 PM »
Probably because you quoted Bea

2. When I was 16 I got one teacher so angry with me that he expelled me from his classes for the rest of the year. - Beatriz
7. I think I'm cursed because every time I travel by bus, I have to seat next to somebody smelly. - Jakiki

Offline J├Ąck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #84 on: August 02, 2012, 08:34:39 PM »
Ooh No.10 is controversial! I wanted 8 but I'll go for 9.

It's hard to tell with these games because none of us really know what each other's personalities are like.

2. When I was 16 I got one teacher so angry with me that he expelled me from his classes for the rest of the year. - Beatriz
9. I was hated by all my teachers because I told them what everybody though. - BBUKResurrected.
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

French

« Reply #85 on: August 02, 2012, 09:18:06 PM »
I wanted the 7 because I think it could be the one... but too late!

3. I'm a total nerd at school and I have won various medals at science olympiads. - French
9. I was hated by all my teachers because I told them what everybody though. - BBUKResurrected

French

« Reply #86 on: August 02, 2012, 10:25:33 PM »
It's hard to tell with these games because none of us really know what each other's personalities are like.

Maybe we have a clue. "Bipolar" :)

So this :  I have two facebook accounts, with two different names, and I talk with my friends without them knowing using the fake account.

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #87 on: August 02, 2012, 11:55:24 PM »

3. I'm a total nerd at school and I have won various medals at science olympiads. - French
5. I have two facebook accounts, with two different names, and I talk with my friends without them knowing using the fake account. - Rodd

9. I was hated by all my teachers because I told them what everybody though. - BBUKResurrected

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #88 on: August 03, 2012, 02:50:41 AM »

5. I have two facebook accounts, with two different names, and I talk with my friends without them knowing using the fake account. - Rodd

Doubting #10, but it's more believable than the other two.

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #89 on: August 03, 2012, 02:51:19 AM »
BTW, BBUKRessurected, you glad my secret wasn't #4?  ;)

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #90 on: August 03, 2012, 11:49:45 AM »
6. I always say I want to have more than 3 children. - GrahamUKFan

I guess the most obvious ones have been taken already I guess its #4 or #5 - dang, I didn't know that there was such a run on this game :D

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #91 on: August 03, 2012, 01:55:13 PM »

I guess the most obvious ones have been taken already I guess its #4 or #5 - dang, I didn't know that there was such a run on this game :D
Graham, did you pick Number 10? You forgot to put your name in.

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #92 on: August 03, 2012, 02:07:12 PM »

It was Dan who forgot to put your name in.

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #93 on: August 03, 2012, 02:08:34 PM »
10. I am a practicant christian and I'm against using condoms. - Dan

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #94 on: August 03, 2012, 07:49:51 PM »

Nope, I've picked #6 and my name is there ;)

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #95 on: August 03, 2012, 08:07:28 PM »
I've looked at the Condom comment and just assumed that was you... tsk tsk tsk Dan.

Offline World of BB

• Administrator
  • Winner
  • Username: grahamuk
    • World of Big Brother
« Reply #96 on: August 04, 2012, 12:23:05 AM »
1. When I was a child, I had various pets and I killed most of them. - GrahamUK/WoBB

I'll take the final one #1, although I hope it isn't true.

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #97 on: August 04, 2012, 12:33:41 AM »
1. When I was a child, I had various pets and I killed most of them. - GrahamUK/WoBB

I'll take the final one #1, although I hope it isn't true.

We can start (btw, WoBB is number 1, while Graham has number 6.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #98 on: August 05, 2012, 09:07:42 AM »
why I am on no. 1 now? I think its a horrible thing and neither I believe its true so erase my name from that spot please

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #99 on: August 05, 2012, 02:31:54 PM »
THIS IS THE SECRETS AS THEY STAND

1. When I was a child, I had various pets and I killed most of them. - WoBB