Author Topic: Eurovision Song Contest 2012 Baku  (Read 8648 times)

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2012 Baku
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2012, 10:16:58 PM »
I think Lithuania is like 80's style, it doesn't fit in 2012 style  :D

Slovenia really deserved to be in the final and I'm very surprised that Bosnia or Macedonia made it, they are a bit boring.
From this Semi 2 I really like Norway, Estonia and Turkey. Of course Sweden is very overrated I can not understand Loreen's success.

It's very clear that the winner should be Pastora with ''Quédate conmigo'' or at least a good place higher than 10th place.  ;D
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2012, 10:27:12 PM »

Slovenia really deserved to be in the final and I'm very surprised that Bosnia or Macedonia made it, they are a bit boring.
From this Semi 2 I really like Norway, Estonia and Turkey. Of course Sweden is very overrated I can not understand Loreen's success.

It's very clear that the winner should be Pastora with ''Quédate conmigo'' or at least a good place higher than 10th place.  ;D

Well apprently even Spain doesn't want to win from what I heard! I think France is good too but won't win.

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2012, 11:00:39 PM »

Well apprently even Spain doesn't want to win from what I heard! I think France is good too but won't win.

Actually, TVE (the spanish channel which broadcast the contest) doesn't want to win this year because they say that there is no money to prepare the contest next year in case Spain wins.

Everybody knows Spain is not going to win this year because Sweden will do, however I think Pastora will do a very good performance.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2012, 03:49:17 AM »

Actually, TVE (the spanish channel which broadcast the contest) doesn't want to win this year because they say that there is no money to prepare the contest next year in case Spain wins.

Everybody knows Spain is not going to win this year because Sweden will do, however I think Pastora will do a very good performance.
Alex, PLEASEEEEEE, don't say that. Pastora has the same kind of chances that Sweden does. Sweden's forté is the televote (it could easily win) but I don't think the Jury will be loving that song as much as us the fans do. Spain's forté is the Jury!!!! I'm sure the Juries will be AMAZED by how impressive Pastora's voice is. Sweden can't beat Spain with professional juries, regardless of the impressive stage performance Loreen has.

Spain, for me, is making it all the way top the Top 3. The order just suits her well (some rythmic songs are just before here aka Romania, Greece, Sweden and Turkey). Spain HAS THE BEST BALLAD IN THIS YEAR'S COMPETITION and there's no doubt about it.

Also, the info you guys just mentioned is completely false. Pastora has rectified her statement and in a interview with Spain's most known fansite of the contest (eurovision-spain.com) and said that the words she said in the interview were taken out of context. TVE really wants to win this (seems they don't even care about the crisis), and if they didn't WHY IN THE WORLD THEY WOULD CHOOSE SUCH AN AMAZING PERFORMER? Thanks!!!!  ;)
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2012, 02:08:02 PM »

Alex, PLEASEEEEEE, don't say that. Pastora has the same kind of chances that Sweden does. Sweden's forté is the televote (it could easily win) but I don't think the Jury will be loving that song as much as us the fans do. Spain's forté is the Jury!!!! I'm sure the Juries will be AMAZED by how impressive Pastora's voice is. Sweden can't beat Spain with professional juries, regardless of the impressive stage performance Loreen has.

Spain, for me, is making it all the way top the Top 3. The order just suits her well (some rythmic songs are just before here aka Romania, Greece, Sweden and Turkey). Spain HAS THE BEST BALLAD IN THIS YEAR'S COMPETITION and there's no doubt about it.

Also, the info you guys just mentioned is completely false. Pastora has rectified her statement and in a interview with Spain's most known fansite of the contest (eurovision-spain.com) and said that the words she said in the interview were taken out of context. TVE really wants to win this (seems they don't even care about the crisis), and if they didn't WHY IN THE WORLD THEY WOULD CHOOSE SUCH AN AMAZING PERFORMER? Thanks!!!!  ;)

Yes, I know that and I'm agree with you but after seeing when Slovenia didn't classify into the final, it makes me wonder what the jury were thinking about to leave Slovenia out of the final.  :-\

Offline Florion

• All Star
  • Username: Flori
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2012, 10:39:10 PM »
Well, I can say that this year is the year of ballads and sad songs ! Almost the all songs from sf 2 were that way : Serbia, Portugal, Slovenia, Croatia, Estonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina. And from the first semi-final were some too starting with : Iceland and going on with Finland, San Marino (:P kidding, it's just trash), and Albania.

And in this year I don't think Spain has the only most powerful and best ballad, I mean it is one of the good songs and I like it, but you guys should accept the fact that there are a lot of other best songs like Sweden. You should accept that Sweden rocks this year and she is the winner (maybe for me and others), and there are a lot of other good and powerful ballads including : Iceland, Albania, UK (if we can call it a ballad).

For now here is my scoreboard :

1. Serbia
2. Azerbaijan
3. Moldova
4. Romania
5. Hungary
6. Estonia
7. Spain
8. Norway
10. France
12. Sweden

(I'm not including my country, though if I had included it would be my deux-points)

And now it's time to campaign ;D

Vote 03 on Saturday's final of ESC. Vote for Rona Nishliu, 'Suus' and her amazing voice.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=671tCjePT3w" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=671tCjePT3w</a>
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2012, 12:34:31 PM »
according to a poll at http://eurovisiontimes.wordpress.com/2012/05/25/eurovision-poll-who-will-win-eurovision-2012/, Albania is the most favorited to win. Anyway I know, it won't win  :(
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2012, 04:26:13 PM »

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2012, 07:29:17 PM »
hey guys does the eurovision.tv works for you. for me not, i don't know, i think there might be a problem
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2012, 09:34:57 PM »
Pastora was amazing tonight, I LOVE her song, it's so beautiful!

Germany is also one of my favourites this year, with Romania.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2012, 03:23:48 AM »
SWEDEN won Eurovision with 372 points  ;D ;D

Russia :mad 2nd
Serbia 3rd
Azerbaijan 4th
Albania 5th
Estonia 6th
Turkey 7th
Germany 8th
Italy 9th  
Spain 10th   :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Moldova 11th
FYR Macedonia 12th
Romania 13th
Lithuania 14th  :zzz
Ukraine 15th
Cyprus 16th
Greece 17th
BosniaHerzegovina 18th
Ireland 19th
Iceland 20th
Malta 21st  >:(  >:(
France 22nd  :'(
Denmark 23rd  :'(
Hungary 24th
United Kingdom 25th  :o
Norway 26th  :o :'(

That's how things ended up.

Eurovision goes to Sweden next year!
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2012, 08:00:47 AM »
Sweden is going to do a great Eurovision Song Contest in its country. I'm happy for Sweden because is a country that works a lot to find its contest (Melodiefestivalen), because 'Euphoria' is a different and great song and because the former-URSS hasn't won (sorry if somebody lives here).  ;D

I think that Spain must be separated in 19 countries to win ESC. I think that is a impossible mission. But finally Top 10 after 8 years. Moreover, I think that the Top 5 should sing in the semi finals.

I can't believe the second place for the grandmas.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2012, 01:31:20 PM »
Sweden is going to do a great Eurovision Song Contest in its country. I'm happy for Sweden because is a country that works a lot to find its contest (Melodiefestivalen), because 'Euphoria' is a different and great song and because the former-URSS hasn't won (sorry if somebody lives here).  ;D

I think that Spain must be separated in 19 countries to win ESC. I think that is a impossible mission. But finally Top 10 after 8 years. Moreover, I think that the Top 5 should sing in the semi finals.

I can't believe the second place for the grandmas.

I so agree with you ! Country like Spain, UK, Portugal or France have no chance of winning ESC facingg the ex-URSS and scandinavian countries.

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2012, 06:48:22 PM »
hey guys does the eurovision.tv works for you. for me not, i don't know, i think there might be a problem

❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2012, 07:01:34 PM »

It works fine for me

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2012, 07:31:00 PM »

It works fine for me

For me isn't working still. I hate it !!  :mad
❤❤ Britney ❤❤