Author Topic: Chat thread  (Read 569906 times)

BBUKFan

Chat thread
« on: June 16, 2013, 12:32:31 AM »
Just a thread here where you can talk about anything and everything, a social thread if you like :)

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
Re: Chat thread
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 12:36:21 AM »
Continuing with the thing in the BB14 thread lol

Quote from: CallMeWharram ♚
Quote from: Jack on Today at 05:28:57 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: Jack on Today at 05:26:16 PMOH yeah she's the one who was called out over her parenting skills no?
No, she hasn't got any children, where did you read that?Oh right, I'm sure I read about a woman fitting Lorena's description being called a "fat whore" and a bad mum on twitter, was that Anabel?
No, she wasn't. I think maybe you got confused when Lorena called out Igor for being a "bad father" and transmit bad values to his son (it's funny also because Lorena it's the first to attack you for your physics as Igor).
She sounds like a pain in the ass to be honest :p

YES, she really, although I loved her the first two weeks, I disliked her a bit outside and she is very annoying, she always wants attenttion (QueenV from her is one of her enemies in Twitter) lol

BBUKFan

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 12:37:59 AM »
Oh dear ;D

Does she have something against men?

BTW have you started watching Apprentice S2 UK yet?

• Big Brother
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 12:39:24 AM »
Oh dear ;D

I want to start with Coach Trip first as it's a format I didn't watched before, I'll start in Friday night when my recovery exams end (I don't know how are they called in English).

BBUKFan

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2013, 12:41:07 AM »
Quote from: Jack on Today at 05:37:59 PMOh dear (Image removed from quote.)

I want to start with Coach Trip first as it's a format I didn't watched before, I'll start in Friday night when my recovery exams end (I don't know how are they called in English).
OK, I think you'll enjoy Coach Trip, I've vnever seen S1 though.

Recovery Exams, explain to me what the premise of them are and I'll tell you if I used to get them.

• Big Brother
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2013, 12:46:34 AM »
I've been I failure in my last Latin's exam and I've got the subject suspended (I think it's called like that). I have to do another exam in Friday to have Latin to have it pass marked, and if I fail again I have another chance in September to do it.

BBUKFan

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2013, 12:50:02 AM »
I've been I failure in my last Latin's exam and I've got the subject suspended (I think it's called like that). I have to do another exam in Friday to have Latin to have it pass marked, and if I fail again I have another chance in September to do it.
So basically recovery exams are like second chances?

We usually do prelims and NABS (National Assessment) so if we f*ck up on the exam then if we passed the NABS and prelims we can appeal with those, although this year was the last that you can appeal

• Big Brother
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2013, 12:50:21 AM »

I've got a 5/10 in the first semester, 6/10 in the second one I think, and 3/10 in this (MORPHOLOGY KILLED ME).

• Big Brother
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2013, 12:51:34 AM »
So basically recovery exams are like second chances?

We usually do prelims and NABS (National Assessment) so if we f*ck up on the exam then if we passed the NABS and prelims we can appeal with those, although this year was the last that you can appeal

Yeah, I had to do the final exam of Maths for a third time in September last year and if I didn't pass it I would have had to repeat the course.

BBUKFan

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2013, 12:56:48 AM »
Quote from: CallMeWharram ♚ on Today at 05:46:34 PMI've been I failure in my last Latin's exam and I've got the subject suspended (I think it's called like that). I have to do another exam in Friday to have Latin to have it pass marked, and if I fail again I have another chance in September to do it.
I've got a 5/10 in the first semester, 6/10 in the second one I think, and 3/10 in this (MORPHOLOGY KILLED ME).
Crikey,what is Morphology?

In fact do you get to choose the subjects you sit or is it all compulsary? At my school for the first three years everything was compulsary then you choose what subjects you sit per annum. This year I sat English, Maths, Drama (Acting and Performance) and I did Psychology for a while but I dropped it. SOOOOO difficult :bang

• Big Brother
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2013, 01:00:52 AM »
Quote from: CallMeWharram ♚ on Today at 05:46:34 PMI've been I failure in my last Latin's exam and I've got the subject suspended (I think it's called like that). I have to do another exam in Friday to have Latin to have it pass marked, and if I fail again I have another chance in September to do it.
Crikey,what is Morphology?

In fact do you get to choose the subjects you sit or is it all compulsary? At my school for the first three years everything was compulsary then you choose what subjects you sit per annum. This year I sat English, Maths, Drama (Acting and Performance) and I did Psychology for a while but I dropped it. SOOOOO difficult :bang

Yes, I actually choose to do Latin, because the other option was ECONOMY, and I don't have a good relationship with numbers.

• Big Brother
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2013, 01:03:08 AM »
I've got high marks in Psychology this year, so I don't have a problem with that subject.

BBUKFan

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2013, 01:07:46 AM »
I've got high marks in Psychology this year, so I don't have a problem with that subject.
Really, what did you study?

I regret giving up now, I could have handled it had I put my mind to it, I just got stressed with it and I had to do a project where I got people to guess how many sweets are in a jar and then write a 2,000 word essay on it and I was like "NONONONNO!".

Latin is one of the most pointless subjects ever, when will you ever speak to anyone in Latin? it's just fancy pants speak for snobs :Ang

• Big Brother
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2013, 01:11:32 AM »
Really, what did you study?

I regret giving up now, I could have handled it had I put my mind to it, I just got stressed with it and I had to do a project where I got people to guess how many sweets are in a jar and then write a 2,000 word essay on it and I was like "NONONONNO!".

Latin is one of the most pointless subjects ever, when will you ever speak to anyone in Latin? it's just fancy pants speak for snobs :Ang

I thinks it's called 11th grade in English what I study.

From Wikipedia lol: The closest equivalent to the eleventh grade is the first year of post-obligatory school, called "Bachillerato". It is not mandatory and it lasts two years between 16 and 18. It is a preparatory period during which students prepare to take the university entrance exam (Prueba de Acceso a la Universidad, PAU) and to go to university.

BBUKFan

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2013, 01:17:25 AM »
Quote from: Jack on Today at 06:07:46 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚I've got high marks in Psychology this year, so I don't have a problem with that subject.Really, what did you study?

Latin is one of the most pointless subjects ever, when will you ever speak to anyone in Latin? it's just fancy pants speak for snobs (Image removed from quote.)
I thinks it's called 11th grade in English what I study.

From Wikipedia lol: The closest equivalent to the eleventh grade is the first year of post-obligatory school, called "Bachillerato". It is not mandatory and it lasts two years between 16 and 18. It is a preparatory period during which students prepare to take the university entrance exam (Prueba de Acceso a la Universidad, PAU) and to go to university.
Do you want to go to Uni, what do you want to do?

• Big Brother
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2013, 01:20:34 AM »
I'm going to do UNED (i think it's called OU in English), because I (my parents) haven't got the enough money to pay me a rented apartment + the University, I live in a very small village lol

BBUKFan

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2013, 01:31:40 AM »
I'm going to do UNED (i think it's called OU in English), because I (my parents) haven't got the enough money to pay me a rented apartment + the University, I live in a very small village lol
OU, as in Open University?

I googled where you live, right on the sea fron isn't it? it's beautiful :)

• Big Brother
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2013, 01:35:49 AM »
OU, as in Open University?

I googled where you live, right on the sea fron isn't it? it's beautiful :)

Yes, it's onep university.

I live here, the driest area, not very beautiful lol

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2013, 01:44:45 AM »
I'll be taking Psychology this Semester. I'm looking forward to it! My other course is Biology/Astrology.

• Big Brother
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2013, 01:45:20 AM »
Am I the only one who sleeps with this playing on my computer? since two weeks I can't sleep without it lol

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inGDoo5QIKk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inGDoo5QIKk</a>

BBUKFan

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2013, 01:45:42 AM »
Quote from: Jack on Today at 06:31:40 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚I'm going to do UNED (i think it's called OU in English), because I (my parents) haven't got the enough money to pay me a rented apartment + the University, I live in a very small village lol OU, as in Open University?

I googled where you live, right on the sea fron isn't it? it's beautiful (Image removed from quote.)

(Image removed from quote.)
I'm sure it's nicer than Paisley, absolute shithole. And I thought I lived in one of the few nicer areas but turns out a guy was murdered around the corner from my house and another was shot. Nice.

^This happened a few weeks ago and let me tell you this is right round the corner from my house!

BBUKFan

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2013, 01:46:09 AM »
Quote from: Dan
I'll be taking Psychology this Semester. I'm looking forward to it! My other course is Biology/Astrology.
I think you might enjoy it, keep me posted on how it goes :)

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2013, 01:49:04 AM »
To be exact, it Honors Psychology. :)

• Big Brother
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2013, 01:52:21 AM »
Quote from: Jack on Today at 06:31:40 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚I'm going to do UNED (i think it's called OU in English), because I (my parents) haven't got the enough money to pay me a rented apartment + the University, I live in a very small village lol OU, as in Open University?

I googled where you live, right on the sea fron isn't it? it's beautiful (Image removed from quote.)

I'm sure it's nicer than Paisley, absolute shithole. And I thought I lived in one of the few nicer areas but turns out a guy was murdered around the corner from my house and another was shot. Nice.

^This happened a few weeks ago and let me tell you this is right round the corner from my house!

My village is a target for thieves, I 50 year-old woman dressed in a black costume, I 50-YEAR OLD WOMAN, TRIED TO CLIMB TO MY WINDOW some months ago, I already sleep with two pots of deodorant, just in case someone enters and I can spray his eyes lol

although I think in a few months they are going to film a movie or a series 5 meters in front of my house (I live near a castle), I'll post images when they start recording that thing.

BBUKFan

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2013, 01:58:33 AM »
Quote from: Jack on Today at 06:45:42 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚Quote from: Jack on Today at 06:31:40 PMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚I'm going to do UNED (i think it's called OU in English), because I (my parents) haven't got the enough money to pay me a rented apartment + the University, I live in a very small village lol OU, as in Open University?

(Image removed from quote.)I'm sure it's nicer than Paisley, absolute shithole. And I thought I lived in one of the few nicer areas but turns out a guy was murdered around the corner from my house and another was shot. Nice.

My village is a target for thieves, I 50 year-old woman dressed in a black costume, I 50-YEAR OLD WOMAN, TRIED TO CLIMB TO MY WINDOW some months ago, I already sleep with two pots of deodorant, just in case someone enters and I can spray his eyes lol

although I think in a few months they are going to film a movie or a series 5 meters in front of my house (I live near a castle), I'll post images when they start recording that thing.

5 meters? you mean miles?

Something like that happened to my gran who recently departed (RIP) and she was drunk one night and sleeping on the couch when a man tried climbing through the window, she woke up and was "WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU?!!?" and he ran away ;D ;D

I used to sleep with a knife under my pillow at my old house. I never used it lol