Author Topic: Chat thread  (Read 595330 times)

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
Re: Chat thread
« Reply #250 on: June 26, 2013, 01:52:31 AM »
I'm the only one who loves this film? <333

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #251 on: June 26, 2013, 01:56:26 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Never heard of it, but I like those crazy female movie.

Am I the only one who thinks this is the best halloween teen movie ever ?

• Big Brother
« Reply #252 on: June 26, 2013, 01:58:45 AM »

I can't see the image, what is the title?

• Big Brother
« Reply #253 on: June 26, 2013, 01:59:34 AM »
I love the blonde from The Hand That Rocks the Cradle, I feel so identified with him not in the sociopath way <333

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #254 on: June 26, 2013, 02:03:41 AM »

I can't see the image, what is the title?

It's Hocus Pocus :D

• Big Brother
« Reply #255 on: June 26, 2013, 02:04:50 AM »
I love Hocus Pocus, they used to pass the movie on TV in Spain on Halloween lol

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #256 on: June 26, 2013, 02:10:31 AM »

When I was a kid I was conviced I was a witch, therefore this movie was like my holy bible. I swear I must have 20 VHS and DVD of it (someone told me a witch can't watch a movie twice on the same thing lol).

• Big Brother
« Reply #257 on: June 26, 2013, 02:13:17 AM »

When I was a kid I was conviced I was a witch, therefore this movie was like my holy bible. I swear I must have 20 VHS and DVD of it (someone told me a witch can't watch a movie twice on the same thing lol).

probably the video store owner

• Big Brother
« Reply #258 on: June 26, 2013, 02:16:44 AM »
I didn't bough any movies and I hardly go to the cinema since I have Internet lol

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #259 on: June 26, 2013, 02:22:20 AM »

lol! I think it was on a book or something. I was very naive : for many years I believed animals could talk but didn't want us to know after watching "Babe" lol

• Big Brother
« Reply #260 on: June 26, 2013, 02:24:11 AM »

lol! I think it was on a book or something. I was very naive : for many years I believed animals could talk but didn't want us to know after watching "Babe" lol

I always though there was a killer with a hook in the stairs after watching I know what you did last summer (lol I was 6)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #261 on: June 26, 2013, 02:27:57 AM »

I always though there was a killer with a hook in the stairs after watching I know what you did last summer (lol I was 6)

In every stairs ?

• Big Brother
« Reply #262 on: June 26, 2013, 02:29:35 AM »

In every stairs ?

Yes, and I watched always in the floor just in case lol

• Big Brother
« Reply #263 on: June 26, 2013, 02:31:24 AM »
have someone here dreamed with Freddy Krueger? It only happened one to me and it was hilarious lol

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #264 on: June 26, 2013, 02:35:24 AM »

In every stairs ?

The 2 first horror movie I saw traumatised me, the first one was something with creatures living under the floor coming out of it like mole, so everytime I see a big amout like those mole does, I'm scared. The second one was an anaconda coming out of the toilets and eating people. I'm not developping this one lol

• Big Brother
« Reply #265 on: June 26, 2013, 02:38:14 AM »

In every stairs ?

The 2 first horror movie I saw traumatised me, the first one was something with creatures living under the floor coming out of it like mole, so everytime I see a big amout like those mole does, I'm scared. The second one was an anaconda coming out of the toilets and eating people. I'm not developping this one lol

the first horror movie I watched was The Exorcist, and it totally killed me, 5 years old, and my brother put it telling me it was a movie about vampires lol I was scared for like 5 years more and it was the "prohibited video" of my house who anybody could touch and watch, since I watched it again lol

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #266 on: June 26, 2013, 02:42:35 AM »

In every stairs ?

the first horror movie I watched was The Exorcist, and it totally killed me, 5 years old, and my brother put it telling me it was a movie about vampires lol I was scared for like 5 years more and it was the "prohibited video" of my house who anybody could touch and watch, since I watched it again lol

5 years old ? That's crazy lol

Who's Freddy Krueger ? Is he that guy that appears in your dream and then comes to kill you?

• Big Brother
« Reply #267 on: June 26, 2013, 02:44:06 AM »

In every stairs ?

5 years old ? That's crazy lol

Who's Freddy Krueger ? Is he that guy that appears in your dream and then comes to kill you?

Yeah, I dreamed he chased me during hours and then the dream ended when he cutted my head off lol i love four of the movies from that saga, the others are horrible

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #268 on: June 26, 2013, 02:49:52 AM »
Yeah, I dreamed he chased me during hours and then the dream ended when he cutted my head off lol i love four of the movies from that saga, the others are horrible

I think the movie killed the legend. Cause now you can dream of it because you saw the movie and then you less scared. In France (I don't know if it's anywhere else) we have the legend of the "White Lady", it's a woman you see the night on the road, waiting for a car to pick her up and then she suddenly dissapears, and sometimes you die lol

• Big Brother
« Reply #269 on: June 26, 2013, 02:51:27 AM »

I think the movie killed the legend. Cause now you can dream of it because you saw the movie and then you less scared. In France (I don't know if it's anywhere else) we have the legend of the "White Lady", it's a woman you see the night on the road, waiting for a car to pick her up and then she suddenly dissapears, and sometimes you die lol

I think that legend is on every country with different name lol

• Big Brother
« Reply #270 on: June 26, 2013, 02:53:43 AM »
btw I'm going to sleep, it's really late here although I'm used to go in these hours to sleep lol

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #271 on: June 26, 2013, 03:55:55 AM »
@Jack:

If I go to Northern Ireland in the Fall or Spring of next academic year, I'll also attempt to visit Scotland. What are the odds of spotting Nessy?  ;D What is your opinion of the old Scottish tale of Nessy?

BBUKFan

« Reply #272 on: June 26, 2013, 06:41:25 AM »
Quote from: CallMeWharram ♚
I want to be a geisha.
Call me a buzzkill but isn't being a geisha one of the few jobs in the world that is accepted slavery?

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #273 on: June 26, 2013, 07:05:13 AM »
Quote from: Jack
Quote from: CallMeWharram ♚I want to be a geisha. Call me a buzzkill but isn't being a geisha one of the few jobs in the world that is accepted slavery?
The Geisha Prostitutes or the Geishas that dance and sing?
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

BBUKFan

« Reply #274 on: June 26, 2013, 07:17:43 AM »
Quote from: marie
Quote from: JackQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚I want to be a geisha. Call me a buzzkill but isn't being a geisha one of the few jobs in the world that is accepted slavery?The Geisha Prostitutes or the Geishas that dance and sing?
Umm... both I guess lol