Author Topic: The Movie/TV Thread  (Read 26404 times)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
Re: The Movie/TV Thread
« Reply #300 on: September 22, 2014, 05:56:32 PM »
I'm just excited to see Jessica Lange/Kathy Bates/Angela Basset/Frances Conroy/Emma Roberts back in my screen again, those bitches brought last season!!!!!! <3

Who will ever forget this glorious goddess

or this fabulous diva

Emma Roberts' characters to survive AHS: Freak Show PLEASE or at least die in a fabulous OTT death like Myrtle Snow (not just getting choked by Evan Peters  ::)) <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #301 on: September 22, 2014, 06:00:18 PM »
I'm just excited to see Jessica Lange/Kathy Bates/Angela Basset/Frances Conroy/Emma Roberts back in my screen again, those bitches brought last season!!!!!! <3

(Image removed from quote.)

Emma Roberts to survive AHS: Freak Show PLEASE <3

I don't understand why she was always cast as the "nice girl" before, her constant bitchy face is perfect for this kinda part.

Also, Ryan Murphy said in this season, when someone dies, they won't come back. thank god lol

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #302 on: September 22, 2014, 06:01:54 PM »
Maggie Esmeralda is obviously already my favorite

FIERCE
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #303 on: September 22, 2014, 06:05:19 PM »
Quote from: Jaki
Quote from: marie on Today at 10:56:32 AMI'm just excited to see Jessica Lange/Kathy Bates/Angela Basset/Frances Conroy/Emma Roberts back in my screen again, those bitches brought last season!!!!!! <3

I don't understand why she was always cast as the "nice girl" before, her constant bitchy face is perfect for this kinda part.

Also, Ryan Murphy said in this season, when someone dies, they won't come back. thank god lol

She's perfect for OTTN bitch roles, Emma Roberts is actually one of the better actresses of her generation... Bitch is a Roberts so she can obviously do ANYTHING

Yeah I'm tired of characters randomly being resurrected by unknown means, but I think the plot this season doesn't allow resurrection (unlike random UFO's, Witchcraft, a Ghost House)

And you could already tell the the Sarah Paulson's conjoined twins will have a "happy twin" and a "constantly depressed twin"
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #304 on: September 22, 2014, 06:06:10 PM »
Frances Conroy
Gabourey Sidibe
Kathy Bates

Coven ends

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #305 on: September 22, 2014, 06:08:41 PM »
WHERE IS GABOUREY SIDIBE'S FAB PICTURE?!?!?!?!?! I call robbage
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #306 on: September 22, 2014, 06:09:55 PM »
And is Nan back this season? I thought she was coming back...
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #307 on: September 22, 2014, 06:10:17 PM »
was Gabourey back or just a rumour?

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #308 on: September 22, 2014, 06:15:54 PM »
Quote from: Basilisk (née CMW)
was Gabourey back or just a rumour?
She's really back, they even described her character as: " well-off, impeccably tailored Barbizon School grad who comes back to town to deal with a family matter", Patti LaBelle will even play as her mom

Its Jamie Brewer I'm not sure about anymore
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #309 on: September 22, 2014, 06:45:03 PM »
I hope Freak Show is better than Coven, I though the last one had a lot of potential but was poorly executed

Coven should have had this plot (Basiliskkk fanfic-ing cuz he's bored)

Spoiler for Hiden:
Queenie (Gabourey Sidibe) is a black over-weight student from [random name] high school ruled by the excentric director Myrtle Snow (Frances Conroy). She's often bullied by her classmates, especially aspiring actress Madison Montgomery (Emma Roberts) and her lapdog Zoe Benson (Taissa Farmiga), one of the few people that treat her well is Zoe's boyfriend Kyle (Evan Peters), for whom Queenie has a crush. Queenie takes refuge on spells she searches on google (LOL Queenie's family have almost not money), wishing she had the power to punish all the people that makes her suffer, but none of her spells has result. One day she meets Nan (Jamie Brewer), a new student who has moved with her sister Cordelia Foxx (Sarah Paulson)to the city. Cordelia is an awkward lady who owns a magic shop with no success, and moved to New Orleans escaping from her ex boyfriend Hank (Josh Hamilton), a witch hunter. Nan thinks Queenie should try real magic books, and ensures her sister is a witch. Queenie does not believe it. Cordelia gives Queenie some books for free. After days practizing, Queenie is surprised to see random results, such as Madison failing tests or Kyle sitting with her in the dinner. Queenie wants to take it to a new level after a big humiliation she suffers from Madison. She goes to Madison's house during the night and makes a high-leveled spell, that goes terribly wrong because she is not prepared enough and instead summons the spirit of the first owner of Madison's house, Delphine LaLaurie (Kathy Bates). Delphine's spirit possesses Fiona Montgomery (Jessica Lange), Madison's mum that makes her want to do the same Madame Lalaurie did in the 1800s and many black students from Queenie's high school start to disappear. After hearing the news of the disappearances,  Marie Laveau (Angela Basset) returns to New Orleans to fight Lalaure once again.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #310 on: September 22, 2014, 07:01:08 PM »
Quote from: marie on Today at 10:56:32 AMI'm just excited to see Jessica Lange/Kathy Bates/Angela Basset/Frances Conroy/Emma Roberts back in my screen again, those bitches brought last season!!!!!! <3

She's perfect for OTTN bitch roles, Emma Roberts is actually one of the better actresses of her generation... Bitch is a Roberts so she can obviously do ANYTHING

Yeah I'm tired of characters randomly being resurrected by unknown means, but I think the plot this season doesn't allow resurrection (unlike random UFO's, Witchcraft, a Ghost House)

And you could already tell the the Sarah Paulson's conjoined twins will have a "happy twin" and a "constantly depressed twin"

Actually, she's a Roberts so being a real life bitch is just her being herself it's in her blood... lol

And Sarah said it's way deeper than just "happy"/"sad", they're complex apparently.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #311 on: September 22, 2014, 07:21:12 PM »
Quote from: marie on Today at 11:05:19 AMQuote from: JakiQuote from: marie on Today at 10:56:32 AMI'm just excited to see Jessica Lange/Kathy Bates/Angela Basset/Frances Conroy/Emma Roberts back in my screen again, those bitches brought last season!!!!!! <3

Actually, she's a Roberts so being a real life bitch is just her being herself it's in her blood... lol

And Sarah said it's way deeper than just "happy"/"sad", they're complex apparently.

I'm pretty one of them wants to die while the other wants to enjoy life LOLOLOLOL

Talent + Bitch + Physical Violence against now fiance Evan Peters + FIERCENESS = Emma Roberts <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #312 on: September 22, 2014, 07:23:00 PM »
Which skins character are you ?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/tabathaleggett/which-skins-character-are-you?utm_term=4ldqpia&bffb=quiz#3q4k4cv

You got: Cassie Ainsworth
You’re the sweetest person, and although you can come across as being away with the fairies, you’re actually a lot smarter than people realise. You tend to over think things, and you worry a lot, but you always make the right decision in the end.

Queen Cassie <3<3<3 probably the characther i related the most as a teen

Online AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #313 on: September 22, 2014, 07:28:40 PM »

http://www.buzzfeed.com/tabathaleggett/which-skins-character-are-you?utm_term=4ldqpia&bffb=quiz#3q4k4cv

You’re the sweetest person, and although you can come across as being away with the fairies, you’re actually a lot smarter than people realise. You tend to over think things, and you worry a lot, but you always make the right decision in the end.

I'm Chris, that's means i'm gonna die?? :o
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #314 on: September 22, 2014, 07:32:20 PM »

I'm Chris, that's means i'm gonna die?? :o

that means you're fucking awesome, Chris is the best male character ever in that show

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #315 on: September 22, 2014, 07:35:18 PM »
http://www.playbuzz.com/shayc/american-horror-story-coven-which-witch-are-you

Madison       

Queen b**** from hell. You are very talented and strong but your mouth will get you killed over and over again
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #316 on: September 22, 2014, 07:35:50 PM »
LOLOLOL I was genuinely afraid I would get bland and boring Zoe ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #317 on: September 22, 2014, 07:40:49 PM »

Madison       

Queen b**** from hell. You are very talented and strong but your mouth will get you killed over and over again

Madame LaLaurie

Crazy psycho! stay away from us!

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #318 on: September 22, 2014, 07:42:05 PM »

Madison       

Misty
You are a free spirit, dedicated to helping people (but can also punish them if needed). You also have a very unhealthy obsession with Stevie Nicks

ACCURATE

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #319 on: September 22, 2014, 07:42:19 PM »

Madison       

Madame LaLaurie

ACCURATE

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #320 on: September 23, 2014, 06:38:44 AM »
Quote from: Basilisk (née CMW) on Today at 12:40:49 PMQuote from: marie on Today at 12:35:18 PMhttp://www.playbuzz.com/shayc/american-horror-story-coven-which-witch-are-you

Madison       

Madame LaLaurie

ACCURATE

LOLOLOLOL <3 Both of your's are so accurate ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #321 on: September 24, 2014, 07:38:33 PM »
Has anybody ever watched "I Spit On Your Grave" ? I'm thinking about watching, but it's very hard for me to watch people abusing orther people so i don't know

• Big Brother
« Reply #322 on: September 24, 2014, 07:53:08 PM »
Has anybody ever watched "I Spit On Your Grave" ? I'm thinking about watching, but it's very hard for me to watch people abusing orther people so i don't know

I know it but never watched it

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #323 on: September 24, 2014, 07:58:19 PM »

This is the one where a girl is violently sexually assaulted by a group of men and then goes out for revenge on each of them?

Yeah I've heard of it but never seen it myself, it's on my current movie bucket list of must sees though.
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #324 on: September 24, 2014, 08:33:37 PM »

This is the one where a girl is violently sexually assaulted by a group of men and then goes out for revenge on each of them?

Yeah I've heard of it but never seen it myself, it's on my current movie bucket list of must sees though.

I'm watching it, i'm at 46:07min and i keep pausing and forwarding cause it's hard for me to watch. Some part i'm not willing to watch just to get to the revenge part lol