Author Topic: Welcome to our new moderator  (Read 4051 times)

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
Re: Welcome to our new moderator
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2014, 10:27:13 PM »
Quote from: Frenchy
Jaki. Can you please add me "9000 posts". I remember Jack did it once. And I remember in June I calculated to Don Gabriel how many posts I should be, cuz tanks to the web archives I found a way to go on my deleted profiles kkkkk. (and I think ii was at 9200 posts or somethin')

So thanks.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2014, 10:29:16 PM »
Jaki. Can you please add me "9000 posts". I remember Jack did it once. And I remember in June I calculated to Don Gabriel how many posts I should be, cuz tanks to the web archives I found a way to go on my deleted profiles kkkkk. (and I think ii was at 9200 posts or somethin')

So thanks.

lol i can but i need receipts.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2014, 10:30:05 PM »

So thanks.
(Image removed from quote.)
I know you love Gretta, so I'll give you another opportunity to put a gif o f her <3 :ali
I also said in dat post that I'd like to become a moderator cuz I'm a pillar and that I won't do favortisim. But I deleted it cuz I was afraid my candidature would be not taken seriously the day I'll PM to WoBB my candidature. Let's hope I'll never delete my account again first.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2014, 10:31:04 PM »

So thanks.

lol i can but i need receipts.
Okay. I'll try to refind them o.O I never delete my history so it'll be easy i think.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2014, 10:37:12 PM »

So thanks.
(Image removed from quote.)
I know you love Gretta, so I'll give you another opportunity to put a gif o f her <3 :ali
I also said in dat post that I'd like to become a moderator cuz I'm a pillar and that I won't do favortisim. But I deleted it cuz I was afraid my candidature would be not taken seriously the day I'll PM to WoBB my candidature. Let's hope I'll never delete my account again first.
Snakkkke

Jøsêttö

« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2014, 10:41:12 PM »
For now I only found dat : http://web.archive.org/web/20120507214609/http://forum.worldofbigbrother.com/index.php?action=stats

kkkk

I know it's on another website that it was more detailed so I'll look later.

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2014, 11:08:52 PM »

Offline World of BB

• Administrator
  • Winner
  • Username: grahamuk
    • World of Big Brother
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2015, 02:56:54 PM »
Quote from: Lily Giordano

So thanks.

Lily Giordano - are you the person formerly know as French?

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2015, 03:02:10 PM »

So thanks.

everyone knows him by his alias "Emilio Mariñas"

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2015, 03:07:01 PM »

So thanks.

Yes, he is...

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2015, 03:08:07 PM »
WoBB posting <3333333
I won't ask again if there's gonna be new uptades because I'm too annoying lol.

Offline World of BB

• Administrator
  • Winner
    • World of Big Brother
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2015, 03:14:10 PM »
Quote from: Gabriel
Quote from: World of BB on Today at 03:56:54 PMQuote from: Lily GiordanoJaki. Can you please add me "9000 posts". I remember Jack did it once. And I remember in June I calculated to Don Gabriel how many posts I should be, cuz tanks to the web archives I found a way to go on my deleted profiles kkkkk. (and I think ii was at 9200 posts or somethin')

So thanks.
Yes, he is...

OK, all old posts for French have been added to Lily's new profile. The post count hasn't gone to 9,000 but 7,405 is better than before :)

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2015, 03:18:58 PM »
Quote from: World of BB on Today at 03:56:54 PMQuote from: Lily GiordanoJaki. Can you please add me "9000 posts". I remember Jack did it once. And I remember in June I calculated to Don Gabriel how many posts I should be, cuz tanks to the web archives I found a way to go on my deleted profiles kkkkk. (and I think ii was at 9200 posts or somethin')

So thanks.
Yes, he is...

OK, all old posts for French have been added to Lily's new profile. The post count hasn't gone to 9,000 but 7,405 is better than before :)
Ah ok , but he had another account called "Emilio" with more than 1000 posts... kkkkk

Offline World of BB

• Administrator
  • Winner
    • World of Big Brother
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2015, 03:23:59 PM »
Quote from: World of BB on Today at 04:14:10 PMQuote from: GabrielQuote from: World of BB on Today at 03:56:54 PMQuote from: Lily GiordanoJaki. Can you please add me "9000 posts". I remember Jack did it once. And I remember in June I calculated to Don Gabriel how many posts I should be, cuz tanks to the web archives I found a way to go on my deleted profiles kkkkk. (and I think ii was at 9200 posts or somethin')

So thanks.
Yes, he is...

OK, all old posts for French have been added to Lily's new profile. The post count hasn't gone to 9,000 but 7,405 is better than before (Image removed from quote.)Ah ok , but he had another account called "Emilio" with more than 1000 posts... kkkkk

Emilio posts moved as well so now the post count is 9,439 :)

Jøsêttö

« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2015, 07:11:12 PM »
Wow. Thank you so much<3, and welcome back World of BB. :D :)