Author Topic: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 Austria  (Read 21270 times)

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 Austria
« Reply #300 on: May 23, 2015, 10:57:23 PM »
The Austrian presenters are kind of bitchy lol
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #301 on: May 23, 2015, 11:52:32 PM »
An undeserving winner that came cuz Europe didn't wanted Putin to win kkkkkkkkk

RUSSIA MI BEBÉ, RUNNER UP AT EVERYONE'S EYES, WINNER AT MINE, TONGO!!!!!

• Big Brother
« Reply #302 on: May 24, 2015, 12:30:38 AM »
and about Spain's position, I think it was way too low for what she deserved, but I said after Tu Cara Me Suena 3 ended that everything in life is paid and so it happened kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

#MELODYCAMPEA #MELODY4EUROVISION

15 points can be easely beaten kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• Big Brother
« Reply #303 on: May 24, 2015, 12:38:18 AM »

#MORTA

Offline Markus

• Mole
  • Username: antos
« Reply #304 on: May 24, 2015, 12:49:45 AM »
For me Sweden was better than Russia. Russia (nor Sweden) wasn't even in my TOP 5. Russia (and Sweden) was in my TOP 10 however. My TOP 5 was Italy, Slovenia, Estonia, Norway and Australia.
Lost a planet Master Obi Wan has. How embarrassing.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #305 on: May 24, 2015, 12:53:41 AM »
This year was so WTF. I'm surprised on how the points were mostly always distributed in the same countries.
Belgium 4th <33333 Latvia 6th, Estonia 7th and Norway 8th <3333 Sad Albania was only 17th

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #306 on: May 24, 2015, 02:03:44 AM »
did Sweden won?

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #307 on: May 24, 2015, 10:18:16 AM »
did Sweden won?
Yep, Russia 2nd, Italy 3rd, Belgium 4th, Australia 5th, Latvia 6th, Estonia 7th, Norway 8th. I don't remember more kkkk. I only remember Austria and Germany got no points kkkk.

• Big Brother
« Reply #308 on: May 24, 2015, 10:56:03 AM »
Semi-Final 1:

Semi-Final 2:

Finale:

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #309 on: May 24, 2015, 11:09:25 PM »
Sad that Spain ended up so low. Really undeserved, at least to me. Also France & Germany were completely underrated by everyone.

Thank God Sweden ended up winning.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #310 on: May 26, 2015, 01:38:39 PM »
It's funny how predictable could be the vote sometimes on Eurovision. Most of the times the countries votes for their neighbours or for countries in which the language is the same as their. Rarely is different.
And i never understand why Israel is on Eurovision every year. Only because the time zone is european?
Sad that the bulgarian songs on Eurovision are always such a trash. Except the Juniour Eurovision where last year Krisia and the twins were totally robbed by this little mister from Italy. But the karma is working and no matter that Krisia was runner-up, this year Eurovision Juniour will be in Bulgaria. This song was the real winner. And the little Krisia is co-writer of the song.
https://youtu.be/hBB9f3YdGEs

BTW, Is Austria and Germany still exist on the map? Because it seems that no one notice their existance... ::)

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #311 on: May 26, 2015, 07:34:18 PM »
Quote from: DanielA
It's funny how predictable could be the vote sometimes on Eurovision. Most of the times the countries votes for their neighbours or for countries in which the language is the same as their. Rarely is different.
And i never understand why Israel is on Eurovision every year. Only because the time zone is european?
Sad that the bulgarian songs on Eurovision are always such a trash. Except the Juniour Eurovision where last year Krisia and the twins were totally robbed by this little mister from Italy. But the karma is working and no matter that Krisia was runner-up, this year Eurovision Juniour will be in Bulgaria. This song was the real winner. And the little Krisia is co-writer of the song.
https://youtu.be/hBB9f3YdGEs

BTW, Is Austria and Germany still exist on the map? Because it seems that no one notice their existance... (Image removed from quote.)
Israel participates as he is one of the member of de EBU (European Broadcasting Union), some other countries such as Morocco, Tunisia, Argelia, Egyps, Kazhkstan, Lybia, Jordan, Siria or Líbano could also join to Eurovision if they would like to but only Morocco did it in 1980. As you can see in this picture, the coloured countries are the ones who can participate in Eurovision.

I'm really sad Spain finished 21th, I don't think it deserved that place, at least top10 o top15. Anyway my favourite Sweden won and I think it's really fair as it probably was the best song and had the best scenography.

I was really shocked about the amount of points of the 15 bottom countries. I mean, almost the 80% of the total votes went to the top3, Sweden, Russia and Italy. And a 10th place with only 57 points it's really really strange haaha.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 07:42:52 PM by AlexSP »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #312 on: May 26, 2015, 08:44:09 PM »
Thanks, Alex! I was curious about Israel and I've never knew that other countries, not in Europe, could participate. :)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #313 on: May 26, 2015, 10:07:33 PM »
There were way greater songs than Sweden tbh. It was ok, but more of the same pop like se hear everyday. I would like something different to win it.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #314 on: May 27, 2015, 05:30:44 PM »
i found this and even though it's in french i thought some might be interested in the ratings :

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #315 on: May 27, 2015, 06:10:44 PM »
i found this and even though it's in french i thought some might be interested in the ratings :

(Image removed from quote.)

Portugal on the most watched kkkk I can't even

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #316 on: June 03, 2015, 03:54:27 PM »
Almost 200 million of viewers watched Eurovision 2015, two millions more than last year.

The country who watched more the contest was Iceland with almost the whole country watching it with 95,5% of share. :o:o

http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=nearly_200_million_people_watch_eurovision_2015
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #317 on: June 03, 2015, 07:56:30 PM »
Almost 200 million of viewers watched Eurovision 2015, two millions more than last year.

The country who watched more the contest was Iceland with almost the whole country watching it with 95,5% of share. :o:o

http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=nearly_200_million_people_watch_eurovision_2015

OMG, 95.5%? :o :o Iceland loves Eurovision for sure lol.
Songs were better than last year tbh, but I feel other countries deserved to be placed in TOP 3 rather than Sweden, Russia and Italy.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #318 on: June 03, 2015, 09:20:56 PM »

OMG, 95.5%? :o :o Iceland loves Eurovision for sure lol.
Songs were better than last year tbh, but I feel other countries deserved to be placed in TOP 3 rather than Sweden, Russia and Italy.
Iceland has a population of nearly 400k, so most likely the ENTIRE country watched Eurovision and normally, ratings for ESC in Iceland are high every single year regardless of how good or bad they do.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #319 on: June 03, 2015, 11:34:44 PM »
Quote from: André
Quote from: AlexSP on Today at 08:54:27Almost 200 million of viewers watched Eurovision 2015, two millions more than last year.

The country who watched more the contest was Iceland with almost the whole country watching it with 95,5% of share. (Image removed from quote.):o

OMG, 95.5%? (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) Iceland loves Eurovision for sure lol.
Really?? I think the quality of the songs of this year was rather low comparing with last year. 2012 and 2014 were had better quality in the recent years.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #320 on: June 04, 2015, 01:45:31 PM »
Quote from: AlexSP on Today at 08:54:27Almost 200 million of viewers watched Eurovision 2015, two millions more than last year.

The country who watched more the contest was Iceland with almost the whole country watching it with 95,5% of share. (Image removed from quote.):o

OMG, 95.5%? (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) Iceland loves Eurovision for sure lol.
Really?? I think the quality of the songs of this year was rather low comparing with last year. 2012 and 2014 were had better quality in the recent years.

Last year was also good, but this year I liked most songs. What ruined the show was that cheap production, the hate for Russia because of Putin, block voting and predictable winner.

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #321 on: June 04, 2015, 02:13:33 PM »
Quote from: AlexSP on Yesterday at 16:34:44Quote from: AndréQuote from: AlexSP on Today at 08:54:27Almost 200 million of viewers watched Eurovision 2015, two millions more than last year.
The country who watched more the contest was Iceland with almost the whole country watching it with 95,5% of share. (Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)

Songs were better than last year tbh, but I feel other countries deserved to be placed in TOP 3 rather than Sweden, Russia and Italy.Really?? I think the quality of the songs of this year was rather low comparing with last year. 2012 and 2014 were had better quality in the recent years.
Last year was also good, but this year I liked most songs. What ruined the show was that cheap production, the hate for Russia because of Putin, block voting and predictable winner.
That's right, we will remember Eurovision 2015 because of the cheap production and the many errors and bungling mistakes. I couldn't imagine that a channel as the ORF in a really wealthy country as Austria had allowed that production.
At least we already know that in Sweden we will have an amazing show as we had in 2013 :D

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #322 on: June 04, 2015, 04:38:26 PM »
Quote from: AlexSP on Yesterday at 16:34:44Quote from: AndréQuote from: AlexSP on Today at 08:54:27Almost 200 million of viewers watched Eurovision 2015, two millions more than last year.
The country who watched more the contest was Iceland with almost the whole country watching it with 95,5% of share. (Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)

Songs were better than last year tbh, but I feel other countries deserved to be placed in TOP 3 rather than Sweden, Russia and Italy.Really?? I think the quality of the songs of this year was rather low comparing with last year. 2012 and 2014 were had better quality in the recent years.
That's right, we will remember Eurovision 2015 because of the cheap production and the many errors and bungling mistakes. I couldn't imagine that a channel as the ORF in a really wealthy country as Austria had allowed that production.
At least we already know that in Sweden we will have an amazing show as we had in 2013 :D

I died when Portugal, Estonia and Georgia were about to give their top points it turned black kkkkk. Poor Suzy though. What I dislike in Eurovision now is that since 2013 is the production that choses the draw and not by a random draw. That can lead to manipulation, like the countries performing just before a break might be remembered more than others. I think Sweden was a clear example this year, and I saw a lot of people complaining about it.

• Big Brother
« Reply #323 on: June 09, 2015, 02:36:54 PM »

Polina Gagarina is now considered a traitor in Russia by a politician after hugging Conchita Wurst and posting it in Instagram, one of them says:

"Who gave her the right to represent Russia? She represents only the private media structure, where Christian values are not on the first place. … The results are always falsified, the winner of Eurovision has no relation to talent. … When Russia proclaimed its Christian values and went against the propoganda of sodomy, a bearded pervert in women’s clothes went on to win Eurovision ….

Why did Gagarina, a married woman, kiss another man? What is so precious in hugging a mentally sick pervert? It was on purpose, because this is a condition of the contest to push a country as deep as possible, excuse me, into Euro-sh*t, using crude ways to affect the teenagers.

I criticised Gagarina’s kiss with this pervert, which she was doing with the name of Russia, but she immediately started arguing with us….Gagarina became part of the propoganda and she is a traitor of the Motherland – she betrayed Russia for some carpets, medals or something else … so she could become a propogander of Western sodomic values. …"

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #324 on: June 09, 2015, 09:31:07 PM »
Russian drama kkkkk