Author Topic: Random facts about us  (Read 12666 times)

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
Re: Random facts about us
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2014, 04:37:27 PM »
I never really had male friends (especially straight ones) until Senior year of High School.
I am a big fan of 90s rap and EDM.
My five favorite rappers are Biggie, Tupac, Jay Z, DBA Flip and Nas.
I want to be on Big Brother or Survivor so bad.
I am an Android, screw iPhones.
I am normally the most outgoing and social of all my friends, but I do have social anxiety too.
I weighed 235 lbs back in 2013, now I weight 175.
I have gone vegetarian and may try again.
I've read at a college level since age 9. (All gifted kids have several academic strengths).
Math is the only subject I struggle with.
I used to suffer from clinical depression.
I am in the process of writing three books.
I love going out during day and night. (I don't sleep much).
I don't like going home before midnight.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2014, 04:42:00 PM »
My original name was Trayvon. I am so glad it is Danny now LOLOL

Actually very good name if you ask me! :D
Quote from: Daniela (BBFan)
I had only male prison penpals so far, and probably I would seek some woman with interesting story.

OMG :o That's so interesting ;D

Yes, i think that i posted it in BBF topic... ??? I had 4 penpals - from France (Villefranche), Las Vegas, and two in Mississippi Death Row. One of them was executed in 2012. I always say that it was last year because the time runs so fast and i forget the real date... :(

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2014, 05:05:48 PM »
Quote from: André
I also want to participate on TAR with my best friend lol (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) Marie, if both our partners fail, we can go toguether <333

Its a deal ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2014, 05:07:26 PM »
Quote from: marie on Today at 09:23:26 AMQuote from: Daniela (BBFan)I had only male prison penpals so far, and probably I would seek some woman with interesting story.OMG (Image removed from quote.) That's so interesting (Image removed from quote.)Yes, i think that i posted it in BBF topic... (Image removed from quote.) I had 4 penpals - from France (Villefranche), Las Vegas, and two in Mississippi Death Row. One of them was executed in 2012. I always say that it was last year because the time runs so fast and i forget the real date... (Image removed from quote.)

OMG that's intense!!!!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2014, 05:07:52 PM »
Despite being shy, I actually love to talk English in my class
Half of my class isn't able to speak English
I love going out at night but just only hanging out, not drinking and that shit
I think I'm ugly
Since I entered high school, it seems that I'm not that much shy, which is good
I hate most of males, they're stupid

That's a shame that you think you're ugly Andre. I think a lot of us feel that way at your ripe age at risk of sounding patronizing. I had serious self esteem issues from your age right up until I was 17. Now I am quite confident with my appearance and I don't know where it came from. Why do you feel this way?

I used to feel the same about guys too. I always disregarded the idea of making new friends in guys (other than the 2 existing ones in my life) because I felt alienated from them based on what they are interested in compared with what I am.

I made some good male friends at college though, and sometimes it's convenient to talk about certain things you can't talk to girls about so much. I've also discovered that the best group you could possibly have is this ratio:

4 girls, 2 guys. My female friends would agree that nights out are always more fun if both sexes are together. :P
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2014, 05:14:09 PM »
I think I'm ugly
Seeing people call themselves ugly breaks my heart. Hun, you aren't ugly, and if anyone has ever told you that in person, then they are ugly, in and out.

I used to hate my appearance too. Now I know I am not ugly (my body is not attractive tho).

I used to hate a lot of males too, ever since I was a child. I feel uncomfortable around males, older ones, for some reason. (Lack of father maybe?)
But since I have entered college, in an environment with people whose IQs are higher than 4, I have met some of the kindest, most intelligent males in my life and I am glad to call them my friends.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2014, 05:15:18 PM »
I think I'm ugly

That's a shame that you think you're ugly Andre. I think a lot of us feel that way at your ripe age at risk of sounding patronizing. I had serious self esteem issues from your age right up until I was 17. Now I am quite confident with my appearance and I don't know where it came from. Why do you feel this way?

I used to feel the same about guys too. I always disregarded the idea of making new friends in guys (other than the 2 existing ones in my life) because I felt alienated from them based on what they are interested in compared with what I am.

I made some good male friends at college though, and sometimes it's convenient to talk about certain things you can't talk to girls about so much. I've also discovered that the best group you could possibly have is this ratio:

4 girls, 2 guys. My female friends would agree that nights out are always more fun if both sexes are together. :P

Probably because I used to hate myself. Now is better. :)
A curious fact is that now I've 2 close friends on my class that are guys lol.

My group yesterday was 3 girls and 2 guys. :P

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2014, 05:17:40 PM »
I think I'm ugly
Seeing people call themselves ugly breaks my heart. Hun, you aren't ugly, and if anyone has ever told you that in person, then they are ugly, in and out.

I used to hate my appearance too. Now I know I am not ugly (my body is not attractive tho).

I used to hate a lot of males too, ever since I was a child. I feel uncomfortable around males, older ones, for some reason. (Lack of father maybe?)
But since I have entered college, in an environment with people whose IQs are higher than 4, I have met some of the kindest, most intelligent males in my life and I am glad to call them my friends.
Thank you Danny <333
The true thing actually is that most of the times I see myself ugly. But, if I have clothes that I really like combined, I actually think I'm really awesome lol.

The males problem probably will end this year. However, my males hate is more because most of males think they're great, I'm the king bla bla bla.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2014, 05:28:38 PM »
My original name was Arthur, but they changed it 1 week before my birth...

LOL

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2014, 05:35:39 PM »
Quote from: Danny on Today at 10:14:09 AMQuote from: AndréDespite being shy, I actually love to talk English in my class
I think I'm ugly
I hate most of males, they're stupidSeeing people call themselves ugly breaks my heart. Hun, you aren't ugly, and if anyone has ever told you that in person, then they are ugly, in and out.

But since I have entered college, in an environment with people whose IQs are higher than 4, I have met some of the kindest, most intelligent males in my life and I am glad to call them my friends.Thank you Danny <333
The true thing actually is that most of the times I see myself ugly. But, if I have clothes that I really like combined, I actually think I'm really awesome lol.

The males problem probably will end this year. However, my males hate is more because most of males think they're great, I'm the king bla bla bla.

Sadly, I think its normal for teens to feel ugly or insecure, but eventually you will grow to your own and gain self-confidence and a secure self-esteem ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2014, 05:37:25 PM »
What I prefer about guys is that when they do the whole conceited and self-absorbed thing, I find it LOLzy and not as annoying as opposed to when girls do it...

Guys are also less catty and will tell you straight up if there's something wrong, while girls will gossip about it endlessly ::), so the few girls who aren't catty are actually girls I really get along with ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2014, 05:46:26 PM »
I have summertime sadness.
The men and boys always think that I flirt with them.
I (like Danny and Rod) prefer old songs. If a nice song is a hit right now, I will like it 5 years later.

Quote from: marie on Today at 09:23:26 AMQuote from: Daniela (BBFan)I had only male prison penpals so far, and probably I would seek some woman with interesting story.OMG (Image removed from quote.) That's so interesting (Image removed from quote.)Yes, i think that i posted it in BBF topic... (Image removed from quote.) I had 4 penpals - from France (Villefranche), Las Vegas, and two in Mississippi Death Row. One of them was executed in 2012. I always say that it was last year because the time runs so fast and i forget the real date... (Image removed from quote.)

OMG that's intense!!!!

I just search the good everywhere. And i found it there. Unexpected, but the "monsters" have some heart deep inside. In every person you could find also part of your personallity.
My original name was Arthur, but they changed it 1 week before my birth...

LOL

Really?

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #62 on: September 20, 2014, 06:00:41 PM »
I think I'm ugly

Thank you Danny <333

Yeah that's high school boys for you. Some of them just need more time than others to grow up and start behaving like men rather than mean boys lol

What I prefer about guys is that when they do the whole conceited and self-absorbed thing, I find it LOLzy and not as annoying as opposed to when girls do it...

Guys are also less catty and will tell you straight up if there's something wrong, while girls will gossip about it endlessly ::), so the few girls who aren't catty are actually girls I really get along with ;D

I'm quite arrogant, not in an obvious way, but little things like always looking in the mirror and liking what I see is a problem sometimes ;D

Whilst I do kno some really two faced, catty guys, generally girls are more difficult to work out. Seriously what goes on in the head of a bitchy girl, she acts like there's nothing going on, but inside TICK, TICK, TICK! all sorts of thoughts. The girls at my workplace are like this, always talking about other people and they are oblivious to how obvious it looks. they think they're being smart and discreet, but everybody can see/hear it ::)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #63 on: September 20, 2014, 06:08:44 PM »
Quote from: Aspio
Quote from: marie on Today at 10:37:25 AMWhat I prefer about guys is that when they do the whole conceited and self-absorbed thing, I find it LOLzy and not as annoying as opposed to when girls do it...

Guys are also less catty and will tell you straight up if there's something wrong, while girls will gossip about it endlessly (Image removed from quote.), so the few girls who aren't catty are actually girls I really get along with (Image removed from quote.)
I'm quite arrogant, not in an obvious way, but little things like always looking in the mirror and liking what I see is a problem sometimes (Image removed from quote.)

Whilst I do kno some really two faced, catty guys, generally girls are more difficult to work out. Seriously what goes on in the head of a bitchy girl, she acts like there's nothing going on, but inside TICK, TICK, TICK! all sorts of thoughts. The girls at my workplace are like this, always talking about other people and they are oblivious to how obvious it looks. they think they're being smart and discreet, but everybody can see/hear it (Image removed from quote.)

OMG THIS SO MUCH!

I went to an all-girls school for most of my life, so I know how to deal with bitches ;D, but totally, I hate how they always act like nothing going on and just randomly explodes like a bomb... Girls are much more sly and conniving, which makes it hard to be around them for prolonged periods of time ;D

I always appreciate a little bit of arrogance or cockiness, I think its healthy ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #64 on: September 20, 2014, 06:09:11 PM »
Why was your name changed from Trayvon to Danny?

I was born in the state of New Hampshire.
When I moved to Pittsburgh on 9th February, 2010, there was a 30 inch blizzard the day after. This forum was two weeks old then.
I'm really into The Vamps a lot right now.

If I go on Big Brother, I expect there to be a conspiracy theory that I'm Mike Boogie's son or a cousin of Ian Terry, Ashley Iocco, or Aaryn Gries, as I'll probably reveal my family is heavily racist. This is due to not being open to discussing my relatives' names over the live feeds. As I plan to reference Canada a lot - talk about BBCAN, places I'll be going in Canada, Justin Bieber, racism over Canada in the South of the USA, this is going to trip the housemates' up. Who knows, maybe they'll think I'm related to Justin Bieber.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #65 on: September 20, 2014, 06:24:22 PM »
Quote from: marie on Today at 10:37:25 AMWhat I prefer about guys is that when they do the whole conceited and self-absorbed thing, I find it LOLzy and not as annoying as opposed to when girls do it...

Guys are also less catty and will tell you straight up if there's something wrong, while girls will gossip about it endlessly (Image removed from quote.), so the few girls who aren't catty are actually girls I really get along with (Image removed from quote.)
I'm quite arrogant, not in an obvious way, but little things like always looking in the mirror and liking what I see is a problem sometimes (Image removed from quote.)

Whilst I do kno some really two faced, catty guys, generally girls are more difficult to work out. Seriously what goes on in the head of a bitchy girl, she acts like there's nothing going on, but inside TICK, TICK, TICK! all sorts of thoughts. The girls at my workplace are like this, always talking about other people and they are oblivious to how obvious it looks. they think they're being smart and discreet, but everybody can see/hear it (Image removed from quote.)

OMG THIS SO MUCH!

I went to an all-girls school for most of my life, so I know how to deal with bitches ;D, but totally, I hate how they always act like nothing going on and just randomly explodes like a bomb... Girls are much more sly and conniving, which makes it hard to be around them for prolonged periods of time ;D

I always appreciate a little bit of arrogance or cockiness, I think its healthy ;D

What I find funny is when they'll be whispering very loudly and as soon as the person they're shading walks through the door they're like "shut up, they might hear us!" and start giggling/looking guilty.

Absolutely, a little bit of arrogance comes with the package of when you feel great, and you know, you just want to walk down the street with a hint of attitude because why not? 8)

I can't lie, I'm a bit of a swagfag sometimes O0

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #66 on: September 20, 2014, 06:30:36 PM »
Quote from: Penndawt

When I moved to Pittsburgh on 9th February, 2010, there was a 30 inch blizzard the day after. This forum was two weeks old then.

If I go on Big Brother, I expect there to be a conspiracy theory that I'm Mike Boogie's son or a cousin of Ian Terry, Ashley Iocco, or Aaryn Gries, as I'll probably reveal my family is heavily racist. This is due to not being open to discussing my relatives' names over the live feeds. As I plan to reference Canada a lot - talk about BBCAN, places I'll be going in Canada, Justin Bieber, racism over Canada in the South of the USA, this is going to trip the housemates' up. Who knows, maybe they'll think I'm related to Justin Bieber.
Because Danny was better sounding, and my father felt that I would have an easier time finding a job and have less discrimination with my name.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #67 on: September 20, 2014, 06:33:09 PM »
Quote from: Penndawt

Because Danny was better sounding, and my father felt that I would have an easier time finding a job and have less discrimination with my name.

Racial discrimination?

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2014, 06:34:08 PM »
Quote from: Danny on Today at 01:30:36 PMQuote from: PenndawtWhy was your name changed from Trayvon to Danny?

If I go on Big Brother, I expect there to be a conspiracy theory that I'm Mike Boogie's son or a cousin of Ian Terry, Ashley Iocco, or Aaryn Gries, as I'll probably reveal my family is heavily racist. This is due to not being open to discussing my relatives' names over the live feeds. As I plan to reference Canada a lot - talk about BBCAN, places I'll be going in Canada, Justin Bieber, racism over Canada in the South of the USA, this is going to trip the housemates' up. Who knows, maybe they'll think I'm related to Justin Bieber. Because Danny was better sounding, and my father felt that I would have an easier time finding a job and have less discrimination with my name.
Racial discrimination?
Yes, for the most part.

Offline Liuk-BB

• Winner
« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2014, 06:34:27 PM »
The 4 things that scared me are

a) dogs
b) snakes
c) weapons
d)dying while I am sleeping

I like to dance, to sing, and to listen music (every kind of music). Next year I want to go to an italian quiz and to win money for my family. I don't have the driver license and I go to church basically every week.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2014, 06:40:00 PM »
Quote from: Danny on Today at 01:30:36 PMQuote from: PenndawtWhy was your name changed from Trayvon to Danny?

If I go on Big Brother, I expect there to be a conspiracy theory that I'm Mike Boogie's son or a cousin of Ian Terry, Ashley Iocco, or Aaryn Gries, as I'll probably reveal my family is heavily racist. This is due to not being open to discussing my relatives' names over the live feeds. As I plan to reference Canada a lot - talk about BBCAN, places I'll be going in Canada, Justin Bieber, racism over Canada in the South of the USA, this is going to trip the housemates' up. Who knows, maybe they'll think I'm related to Justin Bieber. Because Danny was better sounding, and my father felt that I would have an easier time finding a job and have less discrimination with my name.
Racial discrimination?
Yes, for the most part.

What ethnicity were your parents Danny?

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #71 on: September 20, 2014, 06:41:14 PM »
Quote from: marie on Today at 11:08:44 AMQuote from: AspioQuote from: marie on Today at 10:37:25 AMWhat I prefer about guys is that when they do the whole conceited and self-absorbed thing, I find it LOLzy and not as annoying as opposed to when girls do it...

OMG THIS SO MUCH!

I went to an all-girls school for most of my life, so I know how to deal with bitches (Image removed from quote.), but totally, I hate how they always act like nothing going on and just randomly explodes like a bomb... Girls are much more sly and conniving, which makes it hard to be around them for prolonged periods of time (Image removed from quote.)

I always appreciate a little bit of arrogance or cockiness, I think its healthy (Image removed from quote.)

What I find funny is when they'll be whispering very loudly and as soon as the person they're shading walks through the door they're like "shut up, they might hear us!" and start giggling/looking guilty.

Absolutely, a little bit of arrogance comes with the package of when you feel great, and you know, you just want to walk down the street with a hint of attitude because why not? (Image removed from quote.)

I can't lie, I'm a bit of a swagfag sometimes (Image removed from quote.)

GOD <3 <3 LOL ;D I agree, arrogance comes with confidence and its not bad for a person to feel awesome about themselves ;D, shameless confession, I sometimes play the song "Primadonna" by Marina in my head while walking and looking fab LOLOLOLOLOL

Jack, you're bi right? If you had to gauge your preference, are you leaning more on girls or guys? :)

LOL girls are just so puzzling sometimes, they're like walking question marks sometimes, with how their actions never match what they say... LOL at me bashing girl's actions while being one and possible acting the same way :o
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2014, 06:46:13 PM »
Quote from: Danny on Today at 01:34:08 PMQuote from: AspioQuote from: Danny on Today at 01:30:36 PMQuote from: PenndawtWhy was your name changed from Trayvon to Danny?

Racial discrimination?Yes, for the most part.

Mum is Black, Native American and white (Irish, Italian, French). Father is Indian, Chinese and Ethiopian.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #73 on: September 20, 2014, 06:50:35 PM »
Quote from: Danny
Quote from: AspioQuote from: Danny on Today at 01:34:08 PMQuote from: AspioQuote from: Danny on Today at 01:30:36 PMQuote from: PenndawtWhy was your name changed from Trayvon to Danny?

What ethnicity were your parents Danny?Mum is Black, Native American and white (Irish, Italian, French). Father is Indian, Chinese and Ethiopian

I always found you're racial mix-up to be very intriguing, what do people usually think you're ethnicity is when they see you?
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #74 on: September 20, 2014, 06:52:12 PM »
Quote from: marie on Today at 11:08:44 AMQuote from: AspioQuote from: marie on Today at 10:37:25 AMWhat I prefer about guys is that when they do the whole conceited and self-absorbed thing, I find it LOLzy and not as annoying as opposed to when girls do it...

OMG THIS SO MUCH!

I went to an all-girls school for most of my life, so I know how to deal with bitches (Image removed from quote.), but totally, I hate how they always act like nothing going on and just randomly explodes like a bomb... Girls are much more sly and conniving, which makes it hard to be around them for prolonged periods of time (Image removed from quote.)

I always appreciate a little bit of arrogance or cockiness, I think its healthy (Image removed from quote.)

Absolutely, a little bit of arrogance comes with the package of when you feel great, and you know, you just want to walk down the street with a hint of attitude because why not? (Image removed from quote.)

I can't lie, I'm a bit of a swagfag sometimes (Image removed from quote.)

GOD <3 <3 LOL ;D I agree, arrogance comes with confidence and its not bad for a person to feel awesome about themselves ;D, shameless confession, I sometimes play the song "Primadonna" by Marina in my head while walking and looking fab LOLOLOLOLOL

Jack, you're bi right? If you had to gauge your preference, are you leaning more on girls or guys? :)

LOL girls are just so puzzling sometimes, they're like walking question marks sometimes, with how their actions never match what they say... LOL at me bashing girl's actions while being one and possible acting the same way :o

Marina & The Diamonds or is this a different Marina? :P

I would say so yes. I think I confuse people about this because I sometimes say I'm gay because I haven't been intimate with a girl in 5 years! but there are women I'm attracted to, but I tend to have more of an attraction to men. I hold women in higher standards than men, so for example a woman has to be an 8/10 in my eyes, whereas I could lower myself to a 3/10 for men.

Anyway, definitely 90-10 leaning in men's favour. Although I do have a deal that if I'm 40 and not happily settled along with my friend we're going to marry, buy an expensive house (and two cats called Floella and Tobias) and generally enjoy our childless lives together <3

Quote from: Danny on Today at 01:34:08 PMQuote from: AspioQuote from: Danny on Today at 01:30:36 PMQuote from: PenndawtWhy was your name changed from Trayvon to Danny?

Mum is Black, Native American and white (Irish, Italian, French). Father is Indian, Chinese and Ethiopian.

I'm really intrigued to see what you look like now, that is quite a mixed heritage.