Author Topic: Big Brother WoBB (season 1)  (Read 56367 times)

Jøsêttö

Big Brother WoBB (season 1)
« on: April 12, 2015, 12:47:51 AM »
Hello.  I'm so bored at this time, exactly 1:47am !!
So I decided to create a new reality show that will include members of this forum.

The hosts are :
Helen Wood and Ashleigh Coyle.

The contestants are :
- CMW/Exiquio
- André
- Gabriel
- Jaki
- GrahamUkFan
- Brekkie
- Jäck
- Rod
- Florion
- Carlex
- Marie
- LoLo
- Joako
- Tounu
- Liuk-BB

It's like a Big Brother season. The contestants live in a beautiful house, are cut from the outside world (sometimes not!), and will have some challenges to do. Do you have the tools to do this or dat.
DAY 1. LAUNCH.
They are 13 officials contestants, yet the list is of 15 names. Three of them aren't official yet because they didn't shock us in the past in their participation to a reality show. (no offense tho!!)

JOAKO and BREKKIE aren't official contestants and are already nominated. Viewers will decide which one of them will be an official contestant on Day 2.

They already have a little message for the viewers.
Joako: I hope I'll be an official contestant for "DYHTT" because it'll be the first time I'll expose myself to the world.  I want to show who I am.  I want to show that I can be immature sometimes. Lemme in!

Brekkie: I think I could be a savior for reality shows in WOBB.  Reality Shows are really dying. It was great in 2000 - 2002, now it doesn't look like reality shows at all.  I don't think I would be boring,  I think I will be interesting to watch.  I will not beg... you decide, that is all.

Helen Woo :  You can now vote in the official website for which of Joako or Brekkie you want in! The one with the most votes will enter.
Ashleigh : Tomorrow, we'll connect with the house and reveal them what YOU decided. Goodnight!

« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 11:01:59 AM by Ryan »

Jøsêttö

Re: Do You Have The Tools ? (season 1)
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2015, 02:21:34 AM »
DAY 2. SUNDAY 12th APRIL, 2015.

Contestants wake up very early, so excited to be on this new adventure. Jackie seems still drunk, which provokes André, Gabriel and Rod to reunite in the garden and comment about her. They think she's going to be a source of problem.

Brekkie is taking her breakfast and look at the window and doesn't like to see Rod, André and Gabriel reunited this way. She feels something's wrong. Joako, Tounu and Marie come to take their breakfast too and criticize André, Gabriel and Rod.  Marie is disgusted to see them three reunited like that. Since the launch they are like a clan.

GrahamUKFan, Florion and Jäck get to know each other in the bedroom, Graham plays mystery about his sexuality and sometimes plays like he's straight, later bi, then gay and pansexual. Florion is confused and a fight start between them. Florion thinks Graham is fake to act like that. Jack defends Graham.

Helen Wood and Ashleigh Coyle connect to the house to reveal the results of who between Brekkie and Joako received the most votes, and in the end, Brekkie, with 70% becomes an official housemate. Joako seems disappointed. He hugs everyone and leaves the house.

Helen Wood & Ashleigh Coyle announce to the contestant that tomorrow will be the first nominations. But it may not look like what it is.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2015, 02:22:38 AM »
DR Sessions - Day 2 (Sunday 12th April 2015)

MARIE: I don't know what are playing André, Gabriel and Rod. It looks like they know each other since way before this game... I don't like it at all! One of them has to go first, before they become strong!

JACKIE: So yeah, I was drunk all night and all day, i'm sorry I was just so excited about everything... I feel like this is my house here! It will become MY home.

BREKKIE: I'm very happy to have been elected by the viewers and by 70% ! I'm quite surprised that they would have chosen a woman over a man, but I'm very proud of it.

FLORION: I don't like Graham. I will never like him! I 'm sure I will never like him! I hate him... oh my god, just get rid of him please!

GRAHAMUKFAN: Florion has no sense of humour, and is so limited. He's a big disappointment.

ROD: The behavior of Jackie has no words. It's just so shameful to see a woman acting like that. Ewww..!!!

GABRIEL: I'm very close to André and Rod. Since yesterday, we bonded a lot. We spent the whole night together and we tree speak portuguese, we R forever <3 friends <3

ANDRE: I'm so tired for a DR session. Sorry. I'm just curious to know what kind of nominations we'll have tomorrow. Boa noite.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2015, 05:07:19 PM »
In tomorrow episode :  The  hosts , Ashleigh and Helen Woo, will be very mad! But why ? ^-^

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2015, 09:30:31 AM »
In tomorrow episode :  The  hosts , Ashleigh and Helen Woo, will be very mad! But why ? ^-^

Because i am not contestant in this game, that's why.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2015, 11:24:58 AM »

Because i am not contestant in this game, that's why.
(Image removed from quote.)
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I'm so  sorry I completely forgot YOU !! :O :O
Plus you're a girl, you'd be perfect for this jiji.  Looks like someone's gonna enter in the house in Week 2 :-*

Jøsêttö

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2015, 11:34:38 AM »
DAY 3. Monday 13th April 2015.

André, Rod and Gabriel are the first awake in the house. They speak of nominations that will happen today. They all agree to nominate Jackie before the house transforms in negative bubble.

Jackie is completely asleep and has no idea of what is happening. Marie tries to wake Jackie up but Jackie is still so tired.

Brekkie, LoLo, Tounu and Liuk talk about nominations. They wonder what is going to happen and whut Helen and Ashleigh meant by something that may not look like what it is.

GrahamUK has been very disappointed in Florion after yesterday's reaction of Florion. He wants to talk with him but Florion doesn't. To Florion, GrahamUK is definitely someone he doesn't want to talk to and bond with.

Tounu and LoLo talk bad about Brekkie. They think she's too pedantic and they can't do anything without being judge by her. LoLo still has hopes and hopes that it's just an impression and that she's not like that.

HELEN & ASHLEIGH connect with housemates. It's time to nominate. They have to give only one name.

André : Jackie
Brekkie : CMW
Carlex : GrahamUK
CMW : Jack
Florion : GrahamUK
Gabriel : Jackie
GrahamUK : Florion
Jack : Florion

It's time for Jackie to WAKE up and nominate.
Jackie : Brekkie

Jackie goes back to bed. No she doesn't actually.

Liuk : André
LoLo : Brekkie
Marie : Rod
Rod : Jackie
Tounu : Brekkie

Ashleigh : With 3 votes each, Brekkie and Jackie are nominated. But actually..
Helen: The twist of this week was that the housemate with most nominations would be fake evicted and go in a secret room with a big power, but as there is a tie, the nominations stay as they are.
Ashleigh: We are sorry for the undoing what we planned.
Helen: I'm pretty mad!!
Ashleigh: I am too, Helen...

~ DR Sessions to come soon ~

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2015, 02:26:13 PM »
I just want to say that one only is as messy as its environment. So take a long look at yourselves before calling me a bubble of negativity ok

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2015, 04:46:48 PM »
I think my edit is UTRN LOL pretty accurate ;D

Why is Jackie always hammered? LOL
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2015, 08:12:22 PM »
I think my edit is UTRN LOL pretty accurate ;D

Why is Jackie always hammered? LOL

i love how everytime there's something like this i'm super messy and you always take care of me lol

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2015, 08:30:48 PM »
I CAN'T KKKKKKKKKK

Jøsêttö

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2015, 09:28:33 PM »
I hope you all like it. The contestants are sometimes very different to what the real members are.

DR Sessions - Day 3 (Monday 13th April 2015)

ANDRE: We are wondering what kind of nominations we'll have. We hate Jackie, because she doesn't behave herself very well... We want her down... but out of the house!

ROD: Jackie. What can I say about her ? Many people hate her and she's not even aware of it. She spends all her time sleeping! What is she doing here ? I don't understand her goal.

GABRIEL: André and Rod are sooo cooll. and so nice. and I love them so much! We clearly hope Jackie will be nominated and will go! She's so weak. Poor girl dosn't even know we hate her and will be responsible of her future eviction kkkk.

BREKKIE: This morning with LoLo and Tounu, we are just talking about nominations and trying to know what kind of twist we'll have. It was a boring morning.

GRAHAMUK: My relationship with Florion is clearly over. I made some efforts today but Florion seems so stupid to forget all.

FLORION: I don't like when this pig comes and talk to me. I admit I love when someone begs me to talk to him and try to make something positive for a possible friendship, I want to him to suffer emotionally :)  >:D

TOUNU: I just can't with Brekkie. I don't feel her... I think she's playing a role, she's so cold sometimes, she looks like a robot, she even smells like a robot. No seriously, I'm having nightmares because of her!

JACKIE: I'm nominated this week. My ex rich husband will vote for me so many times that I'll be saved. So I can go to get drunk and sleep. :-*

BREKKIE: I'm not surprised to be nominated. Intelligence isn't something that can attract these bunch of people. I trust the viewers to save me, a second time ;)

Jøsêttö

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2015, 09:31:14 PM »
I wrote episodes until Friday kkkkkk. To tell you how bored I was these few past days x)

In tomorrow episode : Jackie might finally "wake up", and someone might quit.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2015, 10:17:10 PM »
The lack of compassion towards me dealing with hard stuff is outstanding.

PS : Isn't Brekkie male ?

Jøsêttö

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2015, 03:17:37 PM »
I think he is :O  I always thought he was a girl because of the way his username looks. ^^'

Jøsêttö

« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2015, 03:18:31 PM »
DAY 4. Tuesday 14th April 2015.

Marie tries to wake Jackie up and to warn her about what is going on behind her back. Marie explains the all Rod/Gabriel/André clan situation to Jackie. Jackie is very shocked and very angry!!! She decides to go to see André, Gabriel and Rod and scream at them! She insults them of fake, and pieces of shit! Rod defends himself and Gab & André, and say that the piece of shit here is Jackie, sleeping all day, behind just like a trash, always messed up, drunk, and always sleeping.

Florion decides to play with GrahamUK feeling and manipulate him. He says to GrahamUK that he actually would love to be his friends. All is fake of course. GrahamUK seems soooo happy to see Florion coming back to him!  Jack is happy to see them friends again.

CMW decides to clean the house. He's helped by LoLo and Liuk.

Jackie decides to make the lunch, and after it's finished, she prepares all the plates for everyone, but three of the plates are full of salt, and weird ingredients. Jackie prepared them especially to Gabriel, Rod and André, but it stays a secret until they eat.

Everyone is eating, quickly Rod, André and Gabriel are disgusted by the food! Rod is mad when he sees Jackie starting to laugh and insults her. "You black slut!". Jackie gets up of the table very mad, she doesn't like what she just heard and replies : "You're lucky you're black too, scumbag of humanity!". Rod decides to throw his plate on the floor. It's broken. He decides to leave and go in the jarden to tan, Gabby and André join him and they start criticize Jackie.

Everybody is pretty shocked with what just happened! Jackie applauses herself and says to everyone that they better fear her cuz if someone doesn't go right, she'll make sure they will. She proclaims that she's very dangerous and they better act good towards her.

CMW is crying in the bathroom. Marie and Tounu go to see what's going on. CMW explains that he cleaned the house and everything, and everything is dirty again because of Jackie and Rod's fight! CMW decides to pack his bags, he wants to quit. Big Brother asks him to take the night to think about it. CMW goes to sleep.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2015, 03:20:04 PM »
DR Sessions - Day 4 (Tuesday 14th April 2015)

MARIE: The falsness is enough in this house and that's the reason why I decided to wake Jackie up and reveal her everything!

JACKIE: Thanks to Marie I'm seeing the real face of Rod, Gabriel and André, although I couldn't remember who they were. I used to sleep too much in this house but thats going to change!!

ROD: Jackie wants to play the thug. Poor thing! She's so ridiculous. Anyway. She decided to attack us, of piece of shit hahahahahahahaha, I mean.. SHE is a piece of shit, but we are not bitch!

GABRIEL: I'm so shaking. I don't want to look like a bad guy. I hope Jackie still like me a little even if sometimes she's unbearable !

FLORION: I'm still playing with GrahamUKFan. This bitch will understand soon who I am. And he'll finally forget me and won't approach me ever, again!! Hahah!

GRAHAMUK: I'm so happy today! I wanna sing!!

JACKIE: I made a beautiful lunch with special ingredients for Rod, Gabriel and André. Once they ate, it went into a weird war, Rod was very mad, but I'm very proud of myself! And it's just a beginning, he better get ready!

MARIE: Rod is too pathetic, but less than his two minions, also known as André and Gabriel.

ROD: Omgggggg. The limits have been crossed!!! Its over ! I can't believe what Jackie did! She's so childish! Omggg. Can I just murder her ?!

ANDRÉ: What Jackie did was very heartless. I am far from my family and in an environment where people are ready for everything to have airtime and she does that, and to my favorite dish :'(

BREKKIE: Are these people animals ? I can't believe what happened. Really!

CMW: I can't anymore! I spent the whole day cleaning this house of pigs and in a time of three minutes, it was worse than it was before I cleaned! I can't.. it's too much! I'm considering quitting this fucking shit and this fucking house! Its too much :-X !!

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2015, 03:56:29 PM »
kkkkkkkkkkk

Exiquio kkkkk

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2015, 04:23:02 PM »
Exiquio <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 wanting to walk because of all the literal mess in the house <3

Such a Cinderella <3 such a G.oddessa <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2015, 06:16:35 PM »
lol lmfao kkkkkkk ptdr ryan !

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2015, 07:31:00 PM »
I told exi and he said "That sooooo me" lol

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2015, 03:49:28 AM »
I'm Exi doesn't win, I'm gonna be sooooo pissed...

Jackie and Rod have such OTTN edits
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2015, 04:34:43 AM »
I'm Exi doesn't win, I'm gonna be sooooo pissed...

Jackie and Rod have such OTTN edits

At least Rod has the friendship, at this point my edit doesn't even qualify as OTTNN anymore lol

Jøsêttö

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2015, 12:15:29 PM »
DAY 5. Wednesday 15th April 2015.

After the difficult night, CMW announces to everyone that he decides to stay in the house. Most of the contestants are glad, except Liuk, that seem very upset with this...

Liuk isolates himself in the bathroom. What is going on ? Does he have an idea ? He definitely seems weird !

GrahamUK & Florion have a little fight in the garden because Florion asked for a sport session and wanted GrahamUK to be the professor but the latter didn't want! Florion quickly decides to forget that and seem to fake a smile to GrahamUK.

Jackie goes to see Rod. She wants to have a conversation with him. Rod asks for André and Gabriel but Jackie disagree... Rod then says that he refuses to talk to Jackie. Rod isn't alone in this story and isn't the king of his clan, André and Gabriel are even more responsible than him. André seems hurt by Rod's words. Gabriel seems in his naive bubble and doesn't pay much attention.

Tounu and LoLo spy Brekkie talking to Marie. Brekkie criticize the way the contestants live, even tho she isn't surprised at all. Marie confirms to Brekkie that contestants live like animals.  Tounu and LoLo roll their eyes and are tired of Brekkie. Tounu decides to confront Brekkie and fight with her. He calls her false. Brekkie prefers to ignore him, and look in the air.

Contestants have a party, full of alcohol. Jackie and Jack kiss. Liuk isolates himself in the toilets. Marie and Brekkie are sat and watch the others. GrahamUK & Florion seem to want sex with each other, or maybe it's just acting from Florion.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2015, 12:18:11 PM »
DR Sessions - Day 5 (Wednesday 15th April 2015)

JACKIE: I definitely wanted to confront with Rod. But he pretended that he wasn't the boss and that André and Gab are also responsible. Hahaha, he kinda betrayled them in my opinion, very indirectly, but still. ^-^

ROD: Get Jackie Out, this week ! Thank You So Much !

ANDRE: :'( :'( Rod hurt me today. Not even his words, but the way he acted. He just didn't want to confront Jackie. He's afraid of her, obviously!

TOUNU: I can't stand Brekkie anymore. She's definitely playing a role. She's being fake, she's judging everyone like if she was perfect. Hellno! :mad

BREKKIE: I prefered to ignore Tounu. Poor boy, he didn't know what to do else to attract my attention. Ouch! Guess who's been ridiculous on national tv :-*

CMW: In the end, I've decided to stay in the game! I want to show who I am to everyone, and want to take the time to be gold.

LIUK: I'm not very glad with CMW staying... We kinda have the same profile, there's a place just for one of us, not two. I'm thinking about some plan so CMW can't stand this house and quits FOR REAL ^-^ ^-^