Author Topic: Survivor 32: Koh Rong (Brawn vs Brains vs Beauty II)  (Read 19111 times)

Jøsêttö

Re: Survivor 32: Koh Rong (Brawn vs Brains vs Beauty II)
« Reply #75 on: December 17, 2015, 03:07:11 PM »
Wow Debbie in the teaser lmao. ;D
And Tai <3 He really is the one I always notice, I know Marie said to me he's definitely pre merge but who knows :D

Can't wait.

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #76 on: December 17, 2015, 06:03:17 PM »
I wonder if Survivor will do a Rich vs Middle Class vs. Poor LOL

They just did White Collar vs. Blue Collar vs. No Collar, and they better never do that again. They focused on the types of jobs that people have as opposed to how much money they make.

The term "Middle Class" is too subjective. For instance, Middle Class in America would be considered people who make "$40,000-$126,000" USD, but don't forget to play into factors of single vs. married vs. married with kids and the fact that having an annual salary of $126,000 is very different in NYC than it would be for Pittsburgh.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #77 on: December 17, 2015, 09:44:23 PM »

Jøsêttö

« Reply #78 on: December 17, 2015, 09:46:45 PM »
This season's color tribes seem to be blue, yellow and orange.
CHANLOH, GONDOL and TOTANG.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #79 on: December 18, 2015, 01:06:45 PM »
Holmes: When Jeremy dropped the baby bomb, I was wondering if anyone would think he was pulling some Jonny Fairplay-esque move.
Nale: To me he was pretty convincing. I don’t think you throw something out there to get sympathy votes. Looking at them, Jeremy was going to get my vote whether she was pregnant or not.
Kappenberg: Exactly. Tasha out there…she was another one. You could’ve put anyone next to Tasha and Spencer and they would’ve won. You could put Abi out there and it would’ve been a tough call.
Nale: Yeah.
Kappenberg: Abi had been mentally abused out there. Her feelings were hurt.
Nale: She was a time bomb.
Kappenberg: But she would’ve gotten my vote over Tasha and Spencer. That’s how anti-Tasha and Spencer I am. There were different things you didn’t see, like in the food challenge where she’s eating the balut and she’s pounding her chest and saying, “I’m doing this out of hate! I’m doing this out of hate!” It’s like, “Who the heck are you? What are you doing?” The audience didn’t get to see that. Why are Tasha and Spencer so protected? Even during the loved-one visit, they showed us for a little bit, but it still managed to be about Spencer. Ooo…he’s got a little girlfriend. Oooo…he said, “I love you.” And he didn’t even win the damn reward.
Holmes: Keith, who are you voting for in a Spencer, Abi, Tasha final three?
Nale: That’d be a close call right there. I don’t know…I might have to give it to Spencer. Just because Abi and Tasha…it’d be a close call. Close call. Not Tasha. I look at it like, “Did they really play this game?” Spencer won some challenges. He made it further than me.

Kappenberg: As much as you have everybody playing out there, Spencer had a lot of lucky breaks that he doesn’t give people on the jury credit for. He thinks he’s this great mastermind, but he doesn’t remember that we had the opportunity to vote him out when we voted out Monica. And, he forgets that Kass, his nemesis, saved him. It wasn’t to do with his social game at all. There were just other things going on. And personal feelings come into play also. The arrogance of Spencer. He’s got to grow a little bit before he earns.

MARIE, ABI MARIA WOULD ALSO HAVE WON AGAINST TASHA AND SPENCER!!! OUR FAVS WERE ROBBED FROM THE ONLY SEASON THEY COULD WIN

• Big Brother

• Big Brother
« Reply #81 on: December 18, 2015, 01:27:05 PM »
ok, WRONG THREAD but i'm too lazy to change it to the other one

• Big Brother
« Reply #82 on: December 20, 2015, 11:29:08 PM »
I wonder if this season will be different than the first BvBvB, as repeated gimmicks tend to be very different from each other.

1. Amazon & Vanuatu were very different.
2. Micronesia & Caramoan were VERY different.
3. BvWI & SJDS were very different.
4. All Stars, HVV, & Cambodia were all very different from each other.
5. Even SoPa was different from RI, as it had minor improvements.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #83 on: December 21, 2015, 01:58:57 AM »
I wonder if this season will be different than the first BvBvB, as repeated gimmicks tend to be very different from each other.

After the reunion show, they showed a little teaser promoting the next season, and we saw many things about the survivors having many injuries. Also apparently this season will have medevacs.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Three, apparently.

Still apparently, and yet to confirmed, one of them is :
Spoiler for Hiden:
CALEB from BB16 :D

To be honest, without Tony, BvBvB definitely is going to be very different, but without Kass, without Spencer, without Trish too (L)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #84 on: December 21, 2015, 03:02:27 AM »
Without Kass, Cagayan would've been vastly different... Kass is the only reason Tony won, if she hadn't flipped, he would've gone home soon and Morgan would've been a F2 goat <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Jøsêttö

« Reply #85 on: December 21, 2015, 03:17:55 AM »
Without Kass, Cagayan would've been vastly different... Kass is the only reason Tony won, if she hadn't flipped, he would've gone home soon and Morgan would've been a F2 goat <3
Tony though <3  Well, Kass helped them to vote Morgan out, aka the girl who needs to drink 1 liter of coffee to be able to just give a smile lmao. :)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #86 on: December 21, 2015, 06:52:49 AM »
I'm mehhhh with Tony, he was too paranoid and I never saw him as an amazing player, he got lucky with that idol
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #87 on: December 21, 2015, 01:19:04 PM »
Julia Sokolowski will be the QUEEN of Koh Rong <333333

Debbie is the endgame F3 hag... The one thing I hated with Second Chances, the lack of F3 Hag :(
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Jøsêttö

« Reply #88 on: December 21, 2015, 01:40:47 PM »
Michele is going to win.

Well, I guess technically a man definitely has more chance to win just like BvBvB in 2014 or Worlds Apart in 2015. Hopefully the brains and the beauty will target the ex-brawns at the merge/ or just right after the swap lmao.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #89 on: December 21, 2015, 03:59:22 PM »
Quote from: Ryan
Michele is going to win.

Well, I guess technically a man definitely has more chance to win just like BvBvB in 2014 or Worlds Apart in 2015. Hopefully the brains and the beauty will target the ex-brawns at the merge/ or just right after the swap lmao.
All the women (with the exception of Alecia and Aubry) seem to have trainwreck potential <33333

Julia Sokolowski for youngest contestant/winner ever <33333 I won't mind Michelle winning, she has "going far" written all over her
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #90 on: December 21, 2015, 07:11:36 PM »

After the reunion show, they showed a little teaser promoting the next season, and we saw many things about the survivors having many injuries. Also apparently this season will have medevacs.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Three, apparently.

Still apparently, and yet to confirmed, one of them is :
Spoiler for Hiden:
CALEB from BB16 :D

To be honest, without Tony, BvBvB definitely is going to be very different, but without Kass, without Spencer, without Trish too (L)

Is this person REALLY the person to be evacuated?

Also, I wonder if Scot will suffer the same fate as Cliff.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #91 on: December 21, 2015, 10:02:57 PM »
Yeah I heard that's legit... The other two medivacs (after being voted out) are allegedly a male and female
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #92 on: December 27, 2015, 11:04:25 PM »
I wonder how each season would've turned out if none of the quitters actually decided to quit.

Pearl Islands:
Darrah goes instead of Osten. The tribes merge and Lill flips, voting out Sacage and then Osten. Fairplay, Lill and Burton use Ryno to blindside Rupert, but then Ryno goes. Tijuana, Sandra, and Lill then blindside Burton. Jury takes immunity and the girls would vote for Fairplay. Lill easily wins immunity, and depending on who she takes, Sandra still wins or Tijuana would win.

Palau:
Steph goes, then Janu goes. Final six plays out as is.

All-Stars:
This is where things get tricky, and a lot of speculation happens. Chapera loses immunity as planned, and they vote for Rob. Soboga is more likely to lose immunity in episode 4, and therefore, they boot Ethan. Soboga gets dissolved, and CBS lets Chapera chose a member first for "having less numbers", though this is because CBS would never let Rupert join a tribe where he would easily be picked off. So Chapera would take Rupert gets stuck with Jenna, and so Jerri joins Mogo Mogo. Mogo Mogo loses and Colby gets Hatch blindsided. Mogo Mogo probably keeps losing over and over again, and Jenna is more likely to go. Following her would probably be Jerri & Colby. Then, a tribal switch would probably keep Sue & Amber on Chapera, in which Rob still tries to cut a deal to save save, Amber, and therefore, Sue goes at F10. Merge plays out as is.

Micronesia:
Kathy not quitting means she goes to the first-ever eleven-person merge wit her tribe, Erik, Ozzy, Amanda, & Cirie. At this points, she becomes an extra vote to get Eliza out, and then she becomes the necessary vote to take Ozzy, and then Jason out. James get evacuated at 8th place, and Amanda uses her idol to take out Alexis. Erik gives up immunity and still goes. Either Kathy goes out in fifth place, or fourth place, dumped after Natalie, or Amanda/Parvati decide to take her to the final three and dump Cirie, in which Parvati still wins or Cirie wins.

Nicaragua:
Kelly and NaOnka probably side with Jane, Holly, & Chase to vote for Benry, Fabio, & Dan. Dan might even be spared over Jane. The final five would likely be NaOnka, Kelly, Sash, Holly, & Chase. Holly is easily dumped in this scenario. Given that Jane got Sash disqualified, he likely goes to the final three, and gets third place. Kelly beats NaOnka unanimously, and beats Chase by a 5-4 vote. Chase beats NaOnka unanimously, or NaOnka may get a vote from Kelly.

Philippines:
Dana is probably voted out the same episode she quit anyways, but then Dawson gets voted out and there is room for Katie to make the merge where RC gets blindsided. Then, Jeff probably goes, and then Lisa/Skupin flip to vote for Artis, and then Pete. Abi's immunity would still cost the game for Penner, and Carter probably suffers the same fate before Abi finally goes out. In this final five, Malcolm wins immunity, and Katie will probably go, as Malcolm might consider giving his idol to her, and Skupin/Lisa would just vote for Katie anyways. The final four would play out the same way.

Blood vs. Water:
When Tadhana loses immunity, Colton is probably the one that gets voted out, and he probably loses the Redemption Island duel. The tribe switch would happen, where Laura Morett could still be voted out, where she beats Brad Culpepper in a duel. Then, Kat goes where she and John are eliminated as Laura returns. Aras is then blindsided, and Vytas & Tina follow after, whereas Laura B is a goat for all of this. The thing here is they still have to do another double elimination, so there is only for one Redemption Island duel winner, and as Vytas won the duel, Tina joins the jury instead. Both Laura will probably get voted out, and Laura B loses the Redemption Island duel. The rest of the game probably plays out the same way, but as Tina already joined the jury, Laura returns to the game, where her winning immunity determines if she (or Ciera) goes to the final three and wins or not.

Cagayan:
Lindsey decides to stay to vow revenge on her tribe, and as her tribe won immunity, Alexis still goes. This is where Lindsey easily flips, and Trish is voted out as LJ & Tony get bluffed out of their idols. Then, Tony and LJ get voted off, and Woo would soon follow. Jefra is probably last. However, it is unlikely that Kass & Sarah would work together long enough to get rid of four boots, and Kass might even get targeted. Also, Spencer's arrogance would for sure get to him, given he would be in a majority alliance for this long. The final five would possibly include Lindsey, Morgan, Tasha, Jeremiah, & Kass or Sarah. The winner would probably be Kass or Sarah, with a chance for it to be to Tasha, if she saw in the final three with Lindsey & Morgan.

San Juan del Sur:
Jon/Jaclyn vote for Jeremy, and then switch to vote for Josh. Reed goes next, and if Keith had immunity, he uses his idol to save Wes, and Alex goes. Then, Wes & then Keith go, and Missy/Baylor/Natalie/Julie blindside Jon, and then Baylor goes the same way she did. Jaclyn wins immunity where Nat/Missy might vote for Julie, and Natalie still wins or Missy/Julie might vote Natalie, and Jaclyn wins. There is a chance that Natalie spares Keith the same way she did, and Julie goes out at F7, and Natalie would win, playing the same game she did.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 11:19:36 PM by KoadeyTrevorKambell »

Jøsêttö

« Reply #93 on: December 28, 2015, 02:17:53 AM »
If Lindsey stayed and was the flipper, maybe all the Kass hate wouldn't be, and she could have won <3
But I don't think Tony would really be voted off. The guy is very amazing (yes sorry, he's like one of my fav everr, so I adore him), he's very crazy, he knows how to speak to convince the others to vote like he does, acting like he's in panic, and the ship is going to sink, aww <3

Tony is a superman, he is a Cirie <3
Kaodey, can you remember why Lindsey was hated by her tribe ? I completely forgot kkkk, but in case she was hated because she is who she is, and her behavior, maybe the others in the merge could not stand her either. kkk (well if she helps them she could be more loved)

TONY SUPERMAN <3 <3 <3 coming back for Survivor Heroes vs. Villains 2 in 2018 <3

Shealynn Evenson, winner of Survivor 35. <3
https://www.instagram.com/shealikethebutta/

Good night.  ^-^ #7weeksleft :D

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #94 on: December 28, 2015, 02:25:13 AM »
The idea of Purple Kelly winning Survivor <333333333333333333333333333333 it is what dreams are made of
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #95 on: December 28, 2015, 02:38:50 AM »
Quote from: Ryan
If Lindsey stayed and was the flipper, maybe all the Kass hate wouldn't be, and she could have won <3
But I don't think Tony would really be voted off. The guy is very amazing (yes sorry, he's like one of my fav everr, so I adore him), he's very crazy, he knows how to speak to convince the others to vote like he does, acting like he's in panic, and the ship is going to sink, aww <3

Tony is a superman, he is a Cirie <3
Kaodey, can you remember why Lindsey was hated by her tribe ? I completely forgot kkkk, but in case she was hated because she is who she is, and her behavior, maybe the others in the merge could not stand her either. kkk (well if she helps them she could be more loved)

TONY SUPERMAN <3 <3 <3 coming back for Survivor Heroes vs. Villains 2 in 2018 <3

Shealynn Evenson, winner of Survivor 35. <3
https://www.instagram.com/shealikethebutta/

Good night.  (Image removed from quote.) #7weeksleft (Image removed from quote.)
Lindsey was only hated by Trish... Woo is an idiot so his opinion never matter, Sarah and Tony didn't particularly care, but they wanted to weaken Cliff..

Thats what I thought about THE unvotable Amanda Kimmel, but yet she was voted out at HvV :( Tony could easily be an easy target or UTR, depends who he is playing with, if it's the likes of  Russel then he's safe but if he's in a tribe full of UTR females, he's in danger
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #96 on: December 28, 2015, 05:13:28 PM »
If Lindsey flipped on her tribe, Tony would go on her the same way he went on Kass, possibly speaking Llama to Lindsey instead, so he would potentially get a OTTNN5 or CPN5 exit edit. Or Spencer, Sarah, and maybe Kass or someone would fool him with an idea that Woo or LJ were the next target, just like they would've had to scare him & LJ to use their idols on themselves (or each other) in order to be able to vote for Trish.

I also need to point out that if there became a rivalry between Kass & Sarah, Morgan & Spencer would've sided with Sarah, and Jeremiah would've been influenced enough to side with them. That would've been enough to send Kass out. Kass would only stay if she used a Special idol, in which they probably could've split votes between Kass & Lindsey. Then, Sarah's tolerance level towards Spencer's cockiness would really determine how far she would've went.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #97 on: December 31, 2015, 01:20:03 AM »
Watzeusfok?
    Each idol is a hand carved wooden ornament that looks like one half of a Yin-Yang symbol. They each feature a hole and a connector on the side that allows for two idols to be slotted together.
    If two players both have an idol each, they can combine their idols together to create a super idol!

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #98 on: December 31, 2015, 08:23:44 AM »
I wonder what the power of the super idol would be... Hopefully it ain't another Tyler Perry Idol
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #99 on: January 06, 2016, 03:18:25 AM »
Random Survivor facts:

1. If BB was alive, he would've been the 2nd Survivor to turn 80.

2. Sonja will likely be the 2nd Survivor to turn 80 next January.

I also saw that Purple Kelly was the first 1990s baby, which is disappointing given she quit and would've likely won had she not quit.