Author Topic: Les Anges 8 France  (Read 5141 times)

Jøsêttö

Les Anges 8 France
« on: December 16, 2015, 03:17:35 PM »
Probably will start just after Friends Trip 2, so around march/april 2016, still on NRJ12.

MELANIE and CORALIE from Secret Story are STRONGLY RUMOURED to be in this season !!! <3

I just want to thank Emilie, Loïc, and Rémi to be snobby (or to have some values) and not want to participate to Les Anges and let those queens shine <3  Also Alia and Ali are a rumoured to appear, I don't know if they really will be in though.

Amélie maybe will appear as a guest. Eddy is sure to be back for Les Anges 8 and there were rumours that Shanna and THibault would have their own reality shows (please make it happen! I don't want them to be on Les Anges 8. They are like nazis-of-reality shows since Les Anges 6 sorry! They kill all the clashes, isolate people, etc)

Anyway. I had a bad sensation last year for Les Anges 7, for Les Anges 8 I have a better sensation but I think it still can be a bit boring. Even with Queens like Coco and Mélanie that shine only on the best reality show for me : Secret Story <3 kkk.

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
Re: Les Anges 8 France
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2015, 11:27:31 PM »
OK Vivian the most stupid, idiot and fool housemate ever and the creepy cast of the last season kept me away from this show But CoCo, Mel and Alia in the same house again :<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Jøsêttö

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2015, 06:08:49 PM »
Nadège Lacroix (SS6 winner) doing a Russel Hantz, just after the end of the filming of Friends Trip last week, she's the first contestant confirmed for Les Anges 8, the filming will start on January 9th. The production liked what she done on Friends Trip so they want her back in one of their reality shows.

(LoLo will looooove it kkkk <3)

[Please, Mélanie, Coralie and Alia too, even if I don't think Alia will be :(]

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2015, 09:16:48 PM »
 :o :o :o :o :o My God YES !!!

Jøsêttö

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2015, 05:56:31 PM »
French's perez hilton : jeremstar, confirmed another contestant. It's Jeff from the Koh Lanta 2015 (Johor).

He's from the most viewed tv show, and yet, he will earn only 1500€ a week while others will float around 2500 or 3000€ per week kkkk. (Coco & Mélanie as an example <3).

What if Coco and Mélanie actually just don't participate ? :O *scared*

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2015, 03:46:37 PM »
Location is the same as Les Anges 4. It will be in Hawaii.

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2015, 01:21:14 PM »
I think it will be one of the best season of les Anges with this cast ! <3 <3 <3

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2015, 01:24:08 PM »
I hope that Julia, Steven, vivian or Raphael will be not in the show this time.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2015, 03:51:43 PM »
Sarah Fraisou, Melanie and Coco (ss9) are confirmed apparently. If they keep adding all my bitches to the cast imma have to watch this shit <3

Jøsêttö

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2015, 04:39:27 PM »
I'm so happy <3 It will definitely be a better season than the last one, and the location is very great and I already visualize Hawaii, from Les Anges 4, so I already feel very good vibes <3

I have high expectations about this season because of the cast, but still, I think it won't be better than Les Anges 4, 5 and 6. (and 2). Except maybe Coco, I think Mélanie maybe won't play the Amélie with always screaming at someone or isolate someone. Sarah, never watched LPDA, except some extraits of her being introduced, and her itw with Jeremstar last year, but I like her, hopefully she'll be a gr8 bitchy machine.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2015, 04:43:12 PM »
Sarah Fraisou will have as a project : lingerie model. Her appointments will please many ppl.
(I tried to select a pick to post it here, but I don't know what to choose so...)

=> https://www.google.fr/search?hl=fr&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1366&bih=633&q=Sarah+Fraisou&oq=Sarah+Fraisou&gs_l=img.3..0l10.907.2492.0.2754.12.9.0.3.3.0.212.1018.2j5j1.8.0....0...1ac.1.64.img..1.11.1067.P125VJ0nfG0

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2015, 05:02:11 PM »
I'm so happy <3 It will definitely be a better season than the last one, and the location is very great and I already visualize Hawaii, from Les Anges 4, so I already feel very good vibes <3

I have high expectations about this season because of the cast, but still, I think it won't be better than Les Anges 4, 5 and 6. (and 2). Except maybe Coco, I think Mélanie maybe won't play the Amélie with always screaming at someone or isolate someone. Sarah, never watched LPDA, except some extraits of her being introduced, and her itw with Jeremstar last year, but I like her, hopefully she'll be a gr8 bitchy machine.

she's literally the french Trisha Paytas.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2016, 06:53:29 AM »
The cast is in Los Angeles.

They met with Snoop Dogg, and as we see, Nicolas from SS9 is also part of the season ::)  Where is Jonathan ? :mad :mad #Joconi<3

The girls all look like teenagers lmao <3 and someone on twitter pointed that the girls are surrounded of scumbags for this season x)

It looks like a Les Anges 1 bis, or a Les Anges 3, so I hope I am wrong with the vibes and Mélanie will be the new Amélie, Coco will be Coco, and we won't get bored. (hopefully Jazz stays as crazy as she is known to be)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2016, 03:38:27 PM »
Nicolas is not a bad guy tho, he's pretty nice and loyal. But the rest of the boys are either "who?" or "ew". And this cast looks 1214544 times better than the last tho.

Do we even know what is Coco and Mel's goal ? We know Jazz is boxe, Sarah is plus size modelling, Nadege is acting, Riccardo is modelling, Nikola is probably gonna try to do some random ass shit he will fail at, i think Jeff is a cook, so we just don't know about Coco, Mel and Nico.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2016, 04:01:15 PM »
But the rest of the boys are either "who?" or "ew". And this cast looks 1214544 times better than the last tho.
I agree, I just always get vibes pre-show, and I feel it's going to be something like Les Anges 1 (which I'm ok because I liked it from what I remember), and also get vibe like Les Anges 3 (less good it's the season i disliked the most I think, but well, I watched it with SS5 so... u know :P)

Do we even know what is Coco and Mel's goal ? We know Jazz is boxe, Sarah is plus size modelling, Nadege is acting, Riccardo is modelling, Nikola is probably gonna try to do some random ass shit he will fail at, i think Jeff is a cook, so we just don't know about Coco, Mel and Nico.
I think Mélanie is model photo, because she did some when she was younger and wants to be back in it from what she said in itws. I don't know about the rest.

I wonder if Mélanie and Jazz could be great friends or great enemies. They seem to have the same personality (?), except Jazz really wanted to be on Les Anges so she showed too much of aggressivity to be noticed.

Too bad Amélie isn't there. I mean, we're not sure Mélanie or whoever will confront someone who feels to confident directly, from Day 1. Amélie would!

It's a turning point with Les Anges 8, each season gets lower (no matter if the quality is good or not), and the producers want to go on D8 or W9 for next season (cuz their ratings always are higher than NRJ12).

Les Anges used to work because it was all about the buzz and the communication (and the contestants with nice/sexy clothes). I don't like that pic with Snoopy lol, it's not making us dream! where's the sun ? (yeah it was 5PM, i get that).

Jøsêttö

« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2016, 04:24:33 AM »
Dimitri is this year's anonyme, there are exclusive pics of him in the filming.

Tarek Benattia, Nabilla's little brother, 19 yo I think, will come in the season a little after the main/launch cast.

The villa in Los Angeles :

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2016, 03:27:59 PM »
I'm f*king jealous of dimitri lol

Jøsêttö

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2016, 09:25:59 PM »
I'm f*king jealous of dimitri lol
lol yeah i see why.

BTW, the contestants are on their day off today. It seems they all are now in Honolulu (Hawaii). As it's their day off they have their phones back.

Ricardo (Friends Trip 2) and Nikola (Les Princes de l'Amour) on a photoshooting

Nicolas, Mélanie and Coco.

Please, be many fights as Les Anges 6 !!! :Ang

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2016, 09:39:34 PM »
Ricardo (Friends Trip 2) and Nikola (Les Princes de l'Amour) on a photoshooting
(Image removed from quote.)

omg this is so bad

Jøsêttö

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2016, 05:20:12 PM »
Update after the first week :

It's the war between two groups that have been developed.
The Secret Story/Koh Lanta group with Mélanie, Coralie, Nadège, Nicolas and Jeff, against Jazz, Ricardo, Nikola..from +/- shitty reality shows.

Aurélie Preston, from Les Marseillais, that was bullied in there, and was having a big breakdown a few weeks ago, wanting to end with life, joined the season for the beginning of week 2, this sunday! She could have been in the beginning of the season, but production judged she was too weak/fragile psychologically, but, as there is no couples (other than Nico/Nadège), they decided to bring her in the hope she and someone will develop a showmance. lmao.

Also, some rumours about Raphaël, from Les Anges 7 taking the airplane yesterday (or today) and therefore also joining the season for week 2.

So expect Aurélie and Raphaël to come around episodes 15-20.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2016, 06:52:28 PM »
Andréane is the second anonymous of the season. She's addict to plastic surgery.

According to some sources, it's still the war between the two groups but the both groups agree with at least one thing : they hate Andreane lol.

Tomorrow is the end of the filming of week 2.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2016, 05:09:17 PM »
The vicious but potentially good TV : Manon, from Secret Story 9, is rumoured to participate and join the filming soon.

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2016, 05:55:19 PM »
it will be broadcasting the 22 february 2016 some pics of the cast :
Spoiler for Hiden:

<3 QUEENS <3

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up