Author Topic: Big Brother 7 Philippines  (Read 34007 times)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
Re: Big Brother 7 Philippines
« Reply #450 on: August 28, 2016, 05:12:37 PM »
Christine gave me Amanda Zuckerman vibes, she would do well in a BB US edition ;D

I hope her and Heaven (stay strong bb girl) survive this sham of an eviction, the other two can GTFO, one is just vile the other one is irrelevant
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #451 on: August 29, 2016, 04:14:32 PM »
I likw it this way than having an Ylona dominating the show. It's great that ghe challenge is mixed with physical and mental challenges 

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #452 on: August 29, 2016, 04:15:55 PM »
I wanma ask,who here finds Maymay annoying? Because I do feel that way.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #453 on: August 29, 2016, 04:31:19 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: August 29 Episode - Edward and the Messages

Big Brother tasked Maymay to speak directly and only in English. This was to help Edward to learn Filipino and they must have a one on one talk/session.. Edward must learn new things about Maymay thru the language.
Moreover, Maymay must learn to speak English fluently and in German. On the other hand, Edward must learn to speak Filipino fluently.

These past few days, Edward feels left out if all of the house are speaking in Filipino. Marco explained to him that he must make an effort to learn the words and such stuff to be able to mingle with them.

Edward and Maymay became the Pilot and stewardess / flight attendant for the day to deliver the messages from home to the housemates. Edward will read the letter far from him using binoculars while Maymay will guide him in reading it.

Yong message from home was the most shocking of all. It was indicated in the letter that his sister eloped / runaway with her boyfriend and that their whereabouts are still unknown. This made Yong to worry a lot about his mother.

Nominations' Aftermath:
All the nominees were emotional and cried a lot because of the result of the nominations. Heaven was the only one expecting that she will be nominated due to her non participation while Christian was somehow tired of hoping for a positive nomination. Christine was surprised and was not expecting it because she thought that she's leading the group into success. Rita was the one who cried the most as she cannot accept the fact that she got nominated.

Tomorrow will be the 4th Lucky Task details and it looks like Christian and Heaven are going to stir the plot of the house.. (well, n my perspective)  >:D  >:D

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #454 on: August 29, 2016, 04:34:19 PM »
Quote from: keitaro urashima
I wanma ask,who here finds Maymay annoying? Because I do feel that way.
I don't like how its blatanly rigged for her, she has way too much airtime, I liked her in the start, but she got annoying, she has Jai/Joj vibes which is a big insult BTW
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #455 on: August 30, 2016, 12:07:21 AM »
Quote from: Marie
Quote from: keitaro urashimaI wanma ask,who here finds Maymay annoying? Because I do feel that way.I don't like how its blatanly rigged for her, she has way too much airtime, I liked her in the start, but she got annoying, she has Jai/Joj vibes which is a big insult BTW
Yes! Jij and Jai are very naturak whereas Maymay is overeacting

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #456 on: August 30, 2016, 05:06:54 AM »
Quote from: keitaro urashima
Quote from: MarieQuote from: keitaro urashimaI wanma ask,who here finds Maymay annoying? Because I do feel that way.I don't like how its blatanly rigged for her, she has way too much airtime, I liked her in the start, but she got annoying, she has Jai/Joj vibes which is a big insult BTWYes! Jij and Jai are very naturak whereas Maymay is overeacting
Literally nothing about Jai/Joj were natural :\ they are probably Top 5 fakest housemates, Maymay is getting there though, her blatant overexposure doesn't help her either
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #457 on: August 30, 2016, 05:52:03 AM »
I really like the eviction studio...Wish it was used in the previous seasons.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #458 on: August 30, 2016, 05:52:57 AM »
For the nominees, i want Rita & Heaven to stay. As long as my bets are saved, im fine.....

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #459 on: August 30, 2016, 02:47:14 PM »
I just like Heaven to stay because of her issues with the other girls.. but no other greater reason for that.. that's all.. I also want Rita out.. She really has a separate world compare to the rest of the housemates, and she has this very "maldita" attitude.. She's just getting spoiled as time goes by .. (it's the housemates' fault i guess too)..

And no, I'll never be annoyed by Maymay,, shes my stress reliever and my only source of fun every night.. I look forward on her moments.. Shes way funnier than Joj/Jai actually..

The housemate that i got annoyed honestly is Edward.. who else notices his little bad attitude.. No offense, but he's kinda hating the Filipino culture by the way i feel it.. and there are times that if he can't get what he wants, he blame and got annoyed by the housemates.. 

Even heaven has that attitude and it's getting to my nerves.. (but she's tolerable 'cause she has nice aura and a very good personality for a great fight.. and she got bullied.. i hate it when a girl gets bullied on social media.. but sometimes, i feel like she's using it way too much and it responded differently on other people.)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #460 on: August 30, 2016, 03:57:45 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: August 30 Episode -

The 4th Lucky Task:
the housemates must build a giant puzzle pf the Philippine Map with the use of Rubik's cube.
Big Brother sent a master champion to teach the housemates on how to do a Rubik's cube. However, this master champion was only a kid. All of them were amazed upon knowing that only kid will teach them.
They need to get a total of 936 cubes in order to build the puzzle. they can only get a cube by traveling in a circular path with a giant airplane by two housemates while two other housemates ride on it. The airplane must stay only a blue marked line while traveling.

Christian was pressured by the task and immediately panicked. He acted and shouted to Edward and Marco as co pilots while driving the airplane. Heaven, as one of the task leaders, talked to Christian and asked him to calm down and told him that his panicking will not do good to their task.

Aside from winning the 4th lucky task and budget for the whole week, Big Brother also said that there will be a surprise package for one of their housemates. This was related to Yong's shocking news from home and he will allow Yong's sister to visit the house in the event that they will succeed.
A houseguest will also visit the house to give the girls some pointers in taking care of a pregnant. And this houseguest was Mariel Rodriguez.

During the task, Marco and Yong had a little encounter when the former unintentionally hurt the latter. Christine comforted Yong while Vivoree told Marco to chill and Edward seconded.
Marco is slowly getting to some fo the housemates' nerves now.. He's starting to behave worse than before when he loses his temper..and then when he talks to Big Brother, he plays the victim card and ask for sympathy.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #461 on: August 30, 2016, 04:29:12 PM »
Quote from: carlex
I just like Heaven to stay because of her issues with the other girls.. but no other greater reason for that.. that's all.. I also want Rita out.. She really has a separate world compare to the rest of the housemates, and she has this very "maldita" attitude.. She's just getting spoiled as time goes by .. (it's the housemates' fault i guess too)..

And no, I'll never be annoyed by Maymay,, shes my stress reliever and my only source of fun every night.. I look forward on her moments.. Shes way funnier than Joj/Jai actually..

The housemate that i got annoyed honestly is Edward.. who else notices his little bad attitude.. No offense, but he's kinda hating the Filipino culture by the way i feel it.. and there are times that if he can't get what he wants, he blame and got annoyed by the housemates.. 

Even heaven has that attitude and it's getting to my nerves.. (but she's tolerable 'cause she has nice aura and a very good personality for a great fight.. and she got bullied.. i hate it when a girl gets bullied on social media.. but sometimes, i feel like she's using it way too much and it responded differently on other people.)
Like I said, Christine and Heaven to stay and the other two can GTFO... Rita she's fine but she is way out of her depth and watching her makes me uncomfortable sometimes because of how uncomfortable she is... They bring far more drama potential, Christian has overstayed his welcome

Marco > Edward, TBH 
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
  • Username: BigBrotherPH
« Reply #462 on: August 30, 2016, 06:28:47 PM »

They've used the studio last year. I'm just happy they brought it back. I mean, the last time they used the eviction studio or eviction hall rather was way back in Celebrity Edition 2. And last year they brought it back.

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
« Reply #463 on: August 30, 2016, 06:36:04 PM »
I like how dramatic this teen edition is. Hahahah! Well, I kinda like Rita being ''maldita''  and oversensitive in the house. Christian and her can cause dramas, as well as Heaven. Even Kristine can cause drama too but I'm not liking heaven in the past few days. I liked her from the start but she's giving me the bad attitude. Also overreacting or not, it doesnt matter to me, Maymay makes me laugh. I never thought I would be liking Kisses here. I mean she started off with an impression of a mean rich spoiled girl but then she proved she's really not. I also like Yong.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #464 on: August 30, 2016, 09:39:57 PM »
For some reason, I feel Christine is a better fit for a regular season despite being 16 lol in terms of maturity, I feel,she is beyond the rest.

I feel Edward is low-key evil, we are just being blinded by Christian and Heaven's existence lol as with Rita, she just straight-up has lack of self-awareness, I feel bad for her but I don't think being in the house for too long is good for her... Heaven is mild version of Tricia and I am here for it
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #465 on: August 31, 2016, 01:06:39 AM »

They've used the studio last year. I'm just happy they brought it back. I mean, the last time they used the eviction studio or eviction hall rather was way back in Celebrity Edition 2. And last year they brought it back.

Oh yeah, i almost forgot about it but this eviction studio was way better than last year...

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #466 on: August 31, 2016, 01:09:27 AM »
I like how dramatic this teen edition is. Hahahah! Well, I kinda like Rita being ''maldita''  and oversensitive in the house. Christian and her can cause dramas, as well as Heaven. Even Kristine can cause drama too but I'm not liking heaven in the past few days. I liked her from the start but she's giving me the bad attitude. Also overreacting or not, it doesnt matter to me, Maymay makes me laugh. I never thought I would be liking Kisses here. I mean she started off with an impression of a mean rich spoiled girl but then she proved she's really not. I also like Yong.

my personal bets are: Marco, Heaven, Maymay, Rita, Vivoree, Yong, Edward......

...the rest are normal....

& Maymay makes me laugh too., Rita - stop being so rude but i like her.

Heaven is good. Issues with girls with her are over so its okay...

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #467 on: August 31, 2016, 04:10:47 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: August 31 Episode - Yong and his Sister Mona

The show somehow recapped how Yong suddenly missed his family specially his sister Mona, the one who eloped with her boyfriend and she's actually pregnant.

But before that, as per the previous episode showed, Yong and Marco had a minor misunderstanding and little aggressiveness on each other.. It just highlighted how Yong is a very friendly person and how he doesn't like to get mad to anyone.

then, Mona, Yong's sister finally arrived at the Big Brother house to have a mini reunion with him. The girls know about ti and prepared the house for her arrival while Yong has no idea about it.

Then, after than, big Brother instructed the girls to take care of Mona and must stay secretly in the house without Yong knowing it.

Regarding their 4th Lucky Task, if the housemates will succeed, they will be able to provide a family reunion for the whole family of Yong including of course his 16 siblings.
Then, Kisses and Mona were also tasked to cook and prepare dinner for the house. Kisses must learned the dish in order to serve it.

Then, fast forward, Yong and Mona had their reunion and it was a genuine heartfelt moment.

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
« Reply #468 on: August 31, 2016, 07:42:56 PM »
To me, the housemates I like are

Maymay, Edward, Kisses, Yong, Kristine and Rita.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #469 on: September 01, 2016, 05:49:52 AM »
POSSIBLE VOLUNTARY EXIT: MAYMAY  :(

(As she received bad news from BB. will be shown tonight)

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
« Reply #470 on: September 01, 2016, 06:50:33 AM »
POSSIBLE VOLUNTARY EXIT: MAYMAY  :(

:o :o :o :( :( :( I'm wishing it won't happen. This is sad.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #471 on: September 01, 2016, 07:17:52 AM »
Quote from: Yourj
Quote from: Logan on Yesterday at 10:49:52 PMPOSSIBLE VOLUNTARY EXIT: MAYMAY  (Image removed from quote.)

(Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) I'm wishing it won't happen. This is sad.

She will probably be back as a "regular" for the regular edition, since she's old enough for it
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #472 on: September 01, 2016, 03:56:29 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: September 1 episode - Maymay's Bad news from Home

Maymay and Edward had the chance to help their housemates for the 4th Lucky Task, in the form of their challenge to learn each other's native languages.

Then, after that, they returned in doing the lucky task and now, the housemates can only get one rubics cube and only one pilot will navigate the plane.

After all the hardship and effort, mostly from Marco's non stop navigation of the plane, the housemates were successfully in their 4th Lucky Task.

Now, for the bad news for Maymay, her grandfather passed away and she got a phone call from her brother about it. She broke down to tears (which made me cry too.. ).. and it was really bothering to see someone crying like that because they lost someone.  :'(  :'(  :'(

She was given the ample time and chance to visit her grandfather in their home. IT was really a devastating news and i actually wanted to go inside the tv and hug her.

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
« Reply #473 on: September 01, 2016, 07:48:18 PM »
Maymay looked so devastated. It's the worst news to hear when you're inside the house.  I'm happy her friends Kisses and Kristine tried to comfort her. She's lucky that BB gave her a chance to visit her family without the 24 hour limit rule. And I saw how determined Marco was to prove that he's not what the housemates thought of him last week. And he proved it.

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
« Reply #474 on: September 02, 2016, 05:02:22 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhIKC0mJpwg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhIKC0mJpwg</a>

I just want to share this. He just played the dramatic sad instrumental created by PBB. You'll hear this instrumental everytime there will be crying moments inside either the confession room or in the house or whenever Big Brother gives life advices to the housemates! I'm just amazed. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 05:08:44 PM by Yourj »