Author Topic: Big Brother 7 Philippines  (Read 39245 times)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
Re: Big Brother 7 Philippines
« Reply #550 on: September 14, 2016, 10:01:51 AM »
I hate Kathniel, so I skipped the episode
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #551 on: September 14, 2016, 03:14:47 PM »
Quote from: Marie
I hate Kathniel, so I skipped the episode
i simply ignore everything about them while watching the episode.. I've done a lot of stuff with my work.. thanks to Kathniel. LOL

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #552 on: September 14, 2016, 04:00:53 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: September 14 Episode - 4th Nomination Night

Big Brother continued in playing pranks with Maymay with her desire to see Enrique Gil in person.. She has been requesting it since the first week and Big Brother is in the mood to play with it.

Daniel and Kathryn "randomly" drawn two names for a special date on the pool area with a Barcelona theme.. (in connection with their movie.) They got Edward and Kisses and it was really surprising for the both of Edward and Kisses.

The date went well but with Heaven on every side and her eyes never went away throughout the date, Kisses felt awkward while Edward felt weird.

Kisses tried to told her housemates to stop teasing her with Edward for Heaven might get mad. She also feels uncomfortable with Heaven feeling uneasy with the date that happened.

It was obvious in this episode that Heaven pretended that she's not affected by the "date" and that it really feels nothing to her. but, actions speak louder and the housemates knew, Heaven is not happy with it.

Edward tried to defend himself by telling Heaven that he didn't like the date because he wants to have it with someone whom he has feelings for. Heaven simply ignored his explanation.

Big Brother secretly announced the nominated housemates to the nominees themselves..

And the nominees are;

Christian , Heaven and Kisses.

But, this week, there will be a mini twist. If they will be able to pass the weekly task, then, no one will be Evicted.. And if they fail, the Eviction goes through. They cannot tell the other housemates about being nominated and about this eviction process.

Who Nominated Who
Spoiler for Hiden:

Boom.. it will be on tomorrow's episode.. ;)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #553 on: September 14, 2016, 04:32:26 PM »
#SaveHeaven
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #554 on: September 15, 2016, 05:34:35 AM »
i hope the 3 nominees pass the task so that no one will go home. If they fail, hope Christian will be evicted.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #555 on: September 16, 2016, 02:53:33 AM »
I went to Blue Man Group concert last night so I was not able to watch :)

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #556 on: September 16, 2016, 05:35:44 AM »
I went to Blue Man Group concert last night so I was not able to watch :)

Watch it on Youtube ;)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #557 on: September 16, 2016, 08:51:47 AM »
Found these GIF in RTVGAMES lolz

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
  • Username: BigBrotherPH
« Reply #558 on: September 16, 2016, 03:14:32 PM »
Ohhh christian has GIFS. hahahahahahaha!

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #559 on: September 17, 2016, 08:27:08 PM »
Forget about Heaven and Kisses, Christian is the real HBIC!!!

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #560 on: September 20, 2016, 05:19:58 AM »
Christian has a memorable Gifs....hahaha :D :D

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #561 on: September 20, 2016, 05:53:15 AM »
These past few days was wheeewww!!

& no posts these past few days guys really?!?

Ok.....So here are my views:

*Maymay & Edward's family had a hard time for their families as their loved ones who passed away will be buried. As Edward cant go to his funeral for his grandmother in Germany (because its very far away), BB decided Edward to accompany Maymay in her funeral in the outside world & Maymay introduced Edward to her family. They were given 24 hours to return to the house. After the burial, they returned to the house happily seeing the other housemates....

*Toni announced that hey fail the weekly task & they will proceed with the normal eviction process & she will have a maternity leave as she bids goodbye temporarily with the teen housemates.

*the dance group HASHTAGS entered the house to teach & have a dance classes with the teen housemates (as their weekly task) & the guests. Former housemates Jimboy, Zeus & Jimson (BB6), Tom (Teen BB4) & Nikko & Mccoy (BB7) talked about their life outside the house.The teen housemates were very glad seeing them as the girls were really impressed with Zeus as he dances passionately & Maymay remembers his dance with Dawn (BB6 - last year) with the song "Love me like you do" & she was very ecstatic as Zeus dances with her....& the girl housemates taught the guests about the dance & former housemates Zeus, Jimboy & Jimson reminisce of their time in the house last year as they has a house tour & Jimboy gave advice to some of them & rap the song to the housemates. As Hashtags bids goodbye, teen housemates were very glad seeing them. BB asked Maymay why is she always star-strucked seeing celebrities in real life....she said she cant believe it....

*Celebrity Liza Soberano entered the house as she will have a date with the boys. The boys have a HUGE CRUSH on her & BB gave the boys a date with her (BB gave a task on her to have an acting anything if he meets the boys one by one & a little trivia: she likes chilli) First, BB woke up Marco & ask to go to the Confession Room not knowing Liza will be there....Marco was ecstatic & dont know what to do but he was very glad seeing her & he cant believe it. BB gave Marco a 7 minutes date with her & dated on the dining area. Liza asked Marco to eat the chilli as he doenst eat it but he forced himself to eat it just to impress Liza & he was very happy seeing it.

Next episode, the boys meet Liza Soberano & Maymay's DREAM COME TRUE to see her ULTIMATE CRUSH Enrique Gil in person.

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
  • Username: BigBrotherPH
« Reply #562 on: September 20, 2016, 03:33:43 PM »
LIZA and ENRIQUE in the house! I prefer these two than Kathniel though hahahah :D Liza is so beautiful!

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #563 on: September 22, 2016, 05:29:22 AM »
My ULTIMATE CRUSH LIZA!! Entered the house!!! She is sooooo pretty!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #564 on: September 22, 2016, 05:31:29 AM »
When Maymay saw Enrique Gil in the house, she ran to him & scream like to the highest mountain!!!

She did everything!!! RAN, SCREAM, HOLD, HUG, PINCH!!! HAHAHAHA

MAYMAY DEFINITELY MAKES OUR NIGHTS VERY FUNNY!!!

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #565 on: September 22, 2016, 02:27:59 PM »
I am sooooo sorry for being absent for the past few days.. I'm just having some difficulty in managing my time when it comes to posting the recaps due to my upcoming reports for my graduate school. LOL.. aside from that, the academe demands my 'me' time a lot hahahahah

don't worry.after this week.. everything willl be back to normal.. Thank you for understanding.. ;) love you all.. 

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #566 on: September 23, 2016, 05:35:44 AM »
I am sooooo sorry for being absent for the past few days.. I'm just having some difficulty in managing my time when it comes to posting the recaps due to my upcoming reports for my graduate school. LOL.. aside from that, the academe demands my 'me' time a lot hahahahah

don't worry.after this week.. everything willl be back to normal.. Thank you for understanding.. ;) love you all..

Hi carlex, its okay, i can manage it while your away. Dont worry   ;)

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #567 on: September 23, 2016, 06:03:19 AM »
Last night's episode was BY FAR, ONE OF THE FUNNIEST EPISODE OF PBB!!!  :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D

MAYMAY'S DATE WITH ENRIQUE GIL:

When Maymay saw Enrique Gil (celebrity crush of Maymay), she did everything! SCREAM, RAN, HUG VERY TIGHT, cant believe that she was seeing him in personal....like all smiles, laughs, giggles with her celebrity date.

*The housemates prepare the date of Maymay (& Edward). Not knowing Enrique Gil will be in the house talking to BB in the Confession Room. BB called the housemates except Maymay in the Confession Room & told that she will be having a celebrity date with Enrique Gil. Edward, having a mini-date with Maymay, was called by BB to come to the Confession Room. As he entered, he was shocked & aww that celebrity Enrique Gil was sitting with the housemates & BB told to everyone to prepare for the grand date of the evening..

Maymay, while waiting, has no idea that her celebrity crush has entered already. As Enrique entered, Maymay's DREAM COME TRUE for her finally arrived: TO MEET ENRIQUE GIL IN PERSON!!! She scream like there's no tomorrow, ran towards him, hug tight, shocked, aww, amazed, she cant believe it!! Her excitement was so high that everyone in the house was very happy that her dream come true for her finally arrived.

As Maymay & Enrique having a date in the garden, She was still in shocked & cant believe that she is having a date with her celebrity crush. All smiles, laughs & other housemates watching her date in the Confession Room. EVERYONE WAS LAUGHING!! (Being happy for Maymay).

She told him that he's very handsome (kept saying it over & over), she likes him,  ever since she was in high school, like watching them having a funny date. Enrique was also happy that he gave a date with his number 1 fan,..As she has no more composure, girl housemates came to fix her hair & make-up & Maymay's still in shocked & told the girls: he is very handsome! ;)

they have similarities with their family background, like getting to know each other deeper but at the same time, he laughs to Maymay's reaction to him. IT WAS VERY FUNNY!!! Enrique offered her to have a date with him together with Liza Soberano in the outside world & she said yes & he promised.  All was well then Maymay showed her"360" moves to him & Enrique was shocked but happy to see Maymay that she has a dislocated bone but she was fine...& taught him to dance his famous song....& then, they had a sweet dance & her spirit was so high, cant still believed its really happening. She pinch, her overloaded cuteness to him was so high, she was in heaven & fulfilled that her dream came true.

Part 2 will be shown tonight! Stay tuned!  :D

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #568 on: September 23, 2016, 06:05:07 AM »
LAST NIGHT'S EPISODE WAS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST EPISODE OF PBB EVER!!!

EVERYONE DIED LAUGHING!!! IT WAS VERY VERY FUNNY!!!  :D :D :D :D

Guess what, it was trending WORLDWIDE!!!  :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D

GOOD JOB MAYMAY!!!  :D :D :D YOU MADE EVERYONE LAUGH!!!  :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #569 on: September 25, 2016, 07:49:35 PM »
Heaven's reign of terror ending with an OTTP exit to be with her mother <3 such a beautiful story arc that basic bitches like Maymay can only dream to have

I AM SICK AN TIRED OF MAYMAY, she is so fake its not even funny, she accuses Kristine of being a backstabber when she is the fakest person in the house! I am over her, I hate housemates who hide their unpleasantness behind "humor"

Kristine being nominated for valuing tasks more than friendship is not lost to me loooooooooooooool rooting her now for not caring about the other and being #InItToWinIt Kristine to wave that "Girls in the house hate me, coz they're fake as fuck" flag that Heaven has been carrying <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Jøsêttö

« Reply #570 on: September 25, 2016, 07:58:37 PM »
Why did she decide to quit ? and why Christian is so hated ? :o kkkkk

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #571 on: September 26, 2016, 04:33:41 AM »
Quote from: Keske
Why did she decide to quit ? and why Christian is so hated ? (Image removed from quote.)

The reason why she entered was to help her mom who is sick... But recently she was informed that her mother needs brain surgery and she decided to exit to be with her mom

Christian has a stank attitude ranging from OTTN to UTRN even when he was INV people still hated him... He just has an unlikable attitude, quite frankly I want him gone because this whole Christian is hated arc is tiring and needs to end
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #572 on: September 26, 2016, 02:19:36 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7 : September 24 Episode

*The popular dance group HASHTAGS (composed of men -  some are former male housemates) entered the house as part of the teens' weekly task. Maymay, as usual, was very shocked & excited to see the all male group. Zeus, Jimson & Jimboy (BB6), Nikko & Mccoy (BB7) & Tom (Teen BB4) talked to BB about their life in the outside world as they were very glad to be part of the PBB experience.
Luke, John & Ronnie of the hashtags entered & housemates were very glad seeing the housemates especially the girls.  They talk to the housemates to get to know each other & the girls tease Kristine of having a crush on Ronnie.

BB talk to Paolo & Ryan (of HASHTAGS) aout knowing one housemate in the house - & that is HEAVEN as they were friends in the outside world. 

As for their weekly task, the teen housemates will be part of the dance choreography / dance class led by HASHTAGS  & housemates will be part of their concert in the outside world. The dance class began & gave their best in the practice for the upcoming concert.

*BB talked to Heaven in the Confession room to talk about serious matter -  HER MOM'S OPERATION in the brain ....Heaven cried when her grandmother told her that her mom has a cyst in the brain & need to be operated asap. Her grandma told her to be strong.. Devastated , she cried as BB allowed Heaven to see her mother outside. After her visit to her mom in the hospital, went back to the house for one more day as she bids goodbye to the housemates to be with her mother when she wakes up to see Heaven first.

HEAVEN -  VOLUNTARY EXIT to be with her mom.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #573 on: September 26, 2016, 02:34:01 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: September 25 Episode

*As teen housemates bids goodbye to Heaven, they prayed for her to be strong. The housemates went on for the weekly task with the HASHTAGS' concert outside. On the concert proper, housemates need at least 75% of the votes from the audience. They perform outside as they were very excited for the concert . All of them were very glad as some of their loved ones were there to watch them perform. All of them were very very happy to be part of the concert. As they return to the house, BB announced that they won the weekly task as they got 95% of the votes from the audience.

5th Nomination Night

Nominees were: Christian (5th time), Kristine & Vivoree.

As watching them, i was shock that some of the housemates voted Krisitne & Vivoree as Kristine valued the task/experience rather than the friendship they had in the house. Vivoree was just very serious at that moment...

i will post tomorrow the official tally of votes thanks

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #574 on: September 26, 2016, 04:25:20 PM »
Can anyone really blame Kristine for being too focused on the tasks? Considering she's surrounded by task flops who are constantly distracted and have memories of a goldfish... I mean someone has to take charge and they're all busy being weakbitches.org
FUTURE AFP OF BB19