Author Topic: Big Brother 7 Philippines  (Read 34006 times)

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
Re: Big Brother 7 Philippines
« Reply #575 on: September 27, 2016, 02:28:44 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: September 26 Episode

Before i proceed to the recap, here are the official tally of nomination votes:

Kristine:  Christian-2 , Vivoree-1
Edward:  Christian-2, Yong-1
Kisses:    Kristine-2, Vivoree-1
Yong:      Christian-2, Vivoree-1
Vivoree:  Christian-2, Maymay-1
Marco:    Maymay-2, Christian-1
Christian: Marco-2, Kristine-1
Maymay:  Kristine-2, Christian-1

Nominees are: Christian (9 pts) , Kristine (5 pts) & Vivoree (4 pts)

For today's recap:

As teen housemates were eating in the kitchen, Edward talked about Filipinos being underestimated in other countries then Marco told them that Ms. Universe in Italy was never put in place in the top then Kristine blurred to Marco to eat faster then & Kisses misheard about Ms. Universe to Marco & he said nothing. As Kisses was sensitive, she became silent & some housemates were concerned for Kisses being silent & moody & Marco tried to cheer her up  & Kisses was just blank. Marco, being upset ,  went to the living area to practice the dance. Marco told BB why she cried even Kisses being older to him.

As Kisses was also upset , went to the bathroom to be alone & Marco told Edward why she got upset to him. Kisses, on the other hand, was comforted by Maymay in the girls bedroom. Kisses told BB that it was her fault & not to blame anybody else.

As minutes went by, Kisses went to Marco to apologize & hug as Kisses was concerned of her make-up (funny) while giving a hug to Marco & it went well.

For their weekly task, BB wake up the housemates with the hotel ring, BB asked Marco & Kisses to be task leaders for the Pinoy Big Brother Hotel task & other housemates will be hotel personnel. As both of them were not used to doing household chores because of their lifestyle, BB told them to be leaders for the said task.   Both of them went to the  "secret hotel area" & was amazed.

As their first day, they were asked to to the laundry. House mates taught Kisses & Marco to do the laundry. While they were busy, Marco's Mom  (Mommy Anecita) entered to see her son but disguised as a ninja helping the teens to clean the house.  With 2 other ninjas together with Mommy Anecita, they helped the teens to clean & make the house neat & beautiful.  Task leaders Marco & Kisses checked the house & were very amazed how clean the house was.

After their task, teen housemates were in the living room & Marco & Kisses were standing in front of them then the ninja (Marco's mom) went to the living room. When Mommy Anecita removed her bonnet, Marco was very glad & amazed to be with his mom.

For the next episode: Celebrities Alex Gonzaga & Joseph Marco entered the house as guests.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #576 on: September 27, 2016, 02:29:54 PM »
Can anyone really blame Kristine for being too focused on the tasks? Considering she's surrounded by task flops who are constantly distracted and have memories of a goldfish... I mean someone has to take charge and they're all busy being weakbitches.org

you cant blame Kristine for being too serious that why she was the target for the nomination & was nominated

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #577 on: September 28, 2016, 01:46:29 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: September 27 Episode

As Marco happily met his mom & hug her, he introduced her to other teen housemates & toured her inside the house. Housemates talk about Marco's mom & get to know her more. As Maymay asked Mommy Anecita how she & Marco's dad met & know about their love story. As Marco told them that her mom was a housekeeper & cleaning his dad's room, that's how they met & the girls were blushing & were very cheerful knowing Mommy Anecita, She advice them that they will meet their loved one in the right time & they ate lunch together .

BB told them that the first hotel guests will be entering, housemates prepared....& the hotel guests were celebrities Alex Gonzaga & Joseph Marco. BB welcomed them & hotel personnel Vivoree, Kisses & Marco welcomed the 2 hotel guests as Alex' comic went on to make their entrance very funny. Maymay peaked in the hallway & saw Joseph Marco as she was shocked & ecstatic. As the 3 personnel welcomed to their room, Alex asked about the tea & will be delivered to them in 3 minutes. As the 3 went back, Kisses was ecstatic seeing Joseph Marco as she likes "Chinito" (guys with Chinese looking eyes). Tee n housemates were amazed seeing their hotel guests as they were very happy especially Kisses & Maymay. When Kisses & Marco went back together with Christian & Maymay, Maymay shocked & screamed as she saw Joseph in person. Christian & Maymay met the hotel guests...Maymay told Joseph that she has a huge crush on him.

Housemates welcomed their hotel guests in the house. As Christian, Marco & Mommy A necita prepared the food for the guests, Joseph talked to the housemates on the living room & get to know him, Maymay opened about her lovelife about her first boyfriend. Joseph advice them about love that it will come to them in the right time. 

As the hotel guests continued to be playful with housemates, they filled the house with laughter. Alex requested for a da nce with Marco while Maymay had a dance with Joseph, she was, as usual, blushing over again. Alex requested Joseph to havea nose-to-nose with Maymay & Joseph requested a acting scene with her, they were very funny & happy. As dinner was prepared, Alex demand for someone to feed her & Marco did it. Kisses & the housemates sang while guests were eating. She reminisce about her life outside & realized how hard it is to earn money.

As they were finished, all of them went to the pool area & Joseph went naked to swam the pool with some male housemates. Alex, being a comic, demand Maymay to count Joseph's abs as Maymay went blushing. Guests advice housemates to stay strong.

As they bid goodbye, the next guests were last year's winner, Miho Nishida & her daughter Aimi will be their next guests

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #578 on: September 30, 2016, 05:16:08 AM »
I am so over Maymay and Marco. I am now watching Survivor instead. <3

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #579 on: September 30, 2016, 02:08:38 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: September 28 Episode

BB asked Marco & Kisses to know their second guests in the Confession Room. As they were given clues, Marco, Christian & Mommy Anecita made a sushi while others practicing their welcome greetings in Japanese to the next guests. The next guests were last year's winner Miho Nishida & her daughter Aimi. As BB welcomed them back, they talked about their life, Miho's lovelife with Tommy & BB asked Aimi about Miho's english (As she still practicing).

Marco, Vivoree & Kisses meet them. Maymay know how to speak Japanese a little as she talked to Miho. Miho gave them chopsticks & sunflower head band for all as a gift as she wants all of them to use it.  As the teen housemates welcomed their next guests , they were ecstatic to meet them. They prepared food for their guests & BB gave Aimi a new task - to teach Kisses & Yong to use chopsticks.

BB called Miho in the Confession Room after she ate & asked about her life & her English (As she doesnt speak english well). Miho was still funny talking to BB as he keeps on talking english to Miho. She asked BB & the housemates to look after Aimi while she's away for work. Aimi had a great bonding time with the housemates as they swim together in the pool & teach her alphabet.

BB told them that a new hotel guest will be entering. it was Tommy (last year's runner-up & Miho's boyfriend) & had a little talk about his life & with Miho. As Tommy entered, he wanted to celebrate their 1-year of meeting together (Miho) in the house & wants to prepare a surprise for her. Teen housemates & Aimi met him & were very glad. Tommy told his love story (with Miho) with  the housemates & helped him to prepare a surprise celebration with her.

Kisses & Marco were asked about Tommy's surprise preparation & told that they are gonna do a prank. Marco pretended to be "Tommy" sleeping in the lobby for Miho to see him while Miho was shocked expecting Tommy to meet her. They pranked Miho happily.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #580 on: October 01, 2016, 04:48:00 AM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: September 29 Episode

Tommy is planning his surprise date to Miho with the teen housemates. As BB called the hotel managers (Kisses & Marco) in the Confession Room, BB asked them about the their guests & Kisses was blushing & were very inspired by the "ToMiho" love story. As BB told them that they are gonna make a live movie about the "ToMiho" for their guests' date, Kisses will be the director for the live movie.

As Miho returned to the house, Marco pranked her pretending to be "Tommy" sleeping. Miho was happily pranked & met the housemates with Aimi & Tommy. As housemates returned to hotel personnel, they now planned everything for the said date. Miho, Aimi & Tommy reminisce their time in the house last year.  Night falls, they sleep & Marco had to prepare breakfast for all the housemates the next day.

In the morning, BB waked up Marco & gonna make breakfast for all & wake up the hotel personnel. Miho asked Edward in awkward English (talking funny) about Edward's book. As Miho bids goodbye again, asked the housemates to look after Aimi.

When Miho returned, she was surprised seeing all the housemates' preparation for her (with balloons & picture attached & message on the back for Miho, roses leading to the living area). She was inspired by Tommy's message. Tommy surprised her with flowers in the living area. Miho was blushing & inspired as he asked a dance for her & she was in tears of joy. Aimi put paper crowns to both of them while dancing & reminisce their time in the house together & had dinner date.

Suddenly, Tommy had a funny proposal. He kneel down to her & asked....(i thought it was a REAL PROPOSAL but its not.....) "Miho, you want to share a POPCORN with me?" , Miho laughed as Tommy & all housemates were very happy. The couple hug & celebrate their time in the house together.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #581 on: October 01, 2016, 05:00:10 AM »
I'm actually strongly considering quiting this season, I HATE that they bring in guests like every two days WTF! And I don't need anyone from that toxic waste dumb of a PBB season to come back and stank the place up! Like ew Tommy
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #582 on: October 01, 2016, 03:51:31 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: October 1 Episode - The Lucky 7 Teen Housemates

The housemates passed the weekly task, giving them a 100 percent budget for the week.

PadaLuck Winner: (Advantage)

Vivoree - 88,535 mentions
Christian - 85, 023 mentions
Kristine - 9,721 mentions
:-\  :-\

Eviction Proper:
The nominated housemates once again was given the chance to choose a non nominated housemate to help them for the eviction challenge.

Vivoree chose Marco, Christian chose Edward and Kristine chose Maymay.

for this challenge, they were given an ample time to examine the Big Brother Hotel and remember all the things they can. The game was a level up "Bring Me" game wherein the housemates must find the item that Big Brother will ask them to search for. However, they will be blindfold throughout the challenge. And another one, wild live frogs were scattered in the area that makes the challenge a little bit "exotic".

Since Vivoree got the advantage, she will only have to find 6 items instead of 7 items.

The housemate to gather all the items that must be found with the longest time loses and will be evicted.

Spoiler for Hiden:

Vivoree - 4:22 minutes
Christian - 4:40 minutes

Kristine - 4:50 minutes

With the longest time, Kristine becomes the latest and final evicted housemate.

The Final Lucky 7 Teen Housemates!

Spoiler for Hiden:

Kisses, Marco, Maymay, Edward, Yong, Vivoree, Christian

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #583 on: October 01, 2016, 03:54:01 PM »
From now on, the normal process of eviction returns.. The power shifts back to the Public!! ;D ;D ;D

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #584 on: October 02, 2016, 11:16:12 AM »
Carlex, thanks for the recap! you saved me....but i didnt recap the Sept 30 episode. wait i have to recap it. thanks carlex ;)

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #585 on: October 02, 2016, 11:50:50 AM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: September 30 Episode

As Miho & Tommy celebrated their anniversary of meeting together, will be watching a live movie from the housemates. As teen housemates did a re-enactment  of how Miho & Tommy met, it was really funny & great. The couple went laughing & sharing their moments together while in the house last year. As the couple bids goodbye, gave advice to them to enjoy the Big Brother experience as they are gonna miss it. Miho & Tommy also had a warm thanks from Big Brother for everything he had done to them, they were very thankful for everything, for being a part of Big Brother.

BB asked Marco about his mom of their relationship. He told BB everything about his mom, doing so many sacrifices to them. As Marco prepared breakfast, he surprised his mom with a breakfast in bed &his mom was very glad doing effort for her.

BB told Marco that he will be doing a sacrifice to her mom -  by being a HUMAN WASHING MACHINE. Marco did the sacrifice for his mom & Mommy Annie has no idea of what Marco was doing. Getting concerned, Mommy Annie speculates of what Marco is doing by asking the housemates while they cannot tell Mommy Annie of what Marco is doing.

As Mommy Annie was concerned of her son, BB told her that he is doing a sacrifice by doing a laundry & eagerly helped her son in the activity area to finish the laundry.

Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: October 1 Episode (Part 1)

(Carlex did the Part 2 - 4th Eviction night)

As BB told the housemates that their next guest will be Marco's mom, Mommy Annie, they surprised her in the hotel area & Mommy Annie was very glad being the next guest. She had a time with her son & had a heart to heart talk. As Mommy Annie was very proud of her son, Marco has no idea that the voice he will hear will be his dad. Marco cried as his dad told him that he loves him very much & very proud of him, Marco was in tears of joy with her Mom.

& the 4th eviction took place......Carlex, do the honors for the recap ;)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #586 on: October 02, 2016, 12:17:43 PM »
Fucking ew at 5/7 of the remaining housemates! Yong and Kisses to win
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #587 on: October 02, 2016, 01:47:10 PM »
Actually, it's an important event of the teen season that's why i've dropped everything and did a recap.. besides,, it's something that i have to do to release my stress..

I'm afraid i have to tap you in again for the next few days for i am trying to beat the deadlines of my reports.. Please Logan!! ; ;) Thank you so much! ;)

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #588 on: October 03, 2016, 02:23:00 PM »
Actually, it's an important event of the teen season that's why i've dropped everything and did a recap.. besides,, it's something that i have to do to release my stress..

I'm afraid i have to tap you in again for the next few days for i am trying to beat the deadlines of my reports.. Please Logan!! ; ;) Thank you so much! ;)

Sure Carlex....im here to help anytime ;)

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #589 on: October 03, 2016, 03:07:46 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: October 2 Episode

(Way back Sept 22,2016)

BB gave the housemates a happy task by making a viral video which will be in pairs. Before the 4th eviction took place, BB gather the housemates for the results of their fun task. Whoever the pair with the highest tweets will win....& Kisses & Yong won the task. Their prize was a "Barcelona movie date." BB asked the housemates if they want to watch the movie, All of them said YES & they were very happy....then BB told them they will watch the movie in their right time....it was a fun prank by BB.

Kisses & Yong watch the movie "Barcelona" in the living room while BB put a fence for other housemates to peek in. Christian & Maymay pleaded to BB to watch the movie. BB asked them to do the re-enactment of the familiar scene from the movie then both of them convinced BB. As BB was satisfied, he let the housemates watch the movie in the living room.

While they were glued watching the movie, BB prank them by stopping the climax of the movie in the living room & shown it in the dining area.. All of them ran to the dining area to watch...then BB stop it again & asked: "Where are some TV in the house?", All of them ran in the Confession room to watch the movie...then BB stop it again all of them ran in the social media room & dining area then finally in the living area. As they saw the kissing scene from the movie, they're scream like it was the best part of the movie & all were satisfied. Maymay was on tears of joy as she was satisfied & inspired from the movie.

The next day, BB wake up with different tune. As all of them woke up, they saw a crown in the living area. They were curious of what will happen. As Kisses was in a beauty pageant before, she was ecstatic & misses it so much. BB asked Yong about what he saw in the living room, he said PASSION instead of FASHION as BB correct it because he has a different accent. BB asked if he can do some modelling poses, he gave some poses in a funny way....(Go Yong ;) )

BB gave their next weekly task: A BEAUTY PAGEANT entitled: MS. TEEN BIG BROTHER 2016. he advice them that the girls will be competing against teen housemates from other countries in the PBB house. (the foreign teens are fake housemates as it is not true. Its just a way of testing the female housemates)

Kisses, a beauty pageant winner before, taught the girls of doing some basic beauty pageant lessons in the living room. Marco wore a high heels & tried to walk in a funny way. while they were practicing, The boys were called by BB in the Confession Room & told them that the boys will be judges for the mock pageant & Marco as the host. They make some hard questions for the Q&A portion for the mock pageant & the girls prepared....

The mock pageant started. The boys became judges & Marco introduced the the girls one by one, introduced themselves & it started great.

(I will post the mock beauty pageant recap tomorrow....& you bet, IT WAS FUNNY!!!  :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #590 on: October 04, 2016, 03:35:59 AM »
I have stopped watching this. I downloaded Australian survivor after I saw Marie's sig and I am hooked. I <3 Flick

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #591 on: October 04, 2016, 04:16:07 AM »
Quote from: keitaro urashima
I have stopped watching this. I downloaded Australian survivor after I saw Marie's sig and I am hooked. I <3 Flick
Evil Flick <3 my winner pick is Brooke and Flick loses to her 9-0 in F2 ;D I love how outwardly evil Flick is <333333 I can't wait for you to get to the part where Evil Phoebe emerges <3 there are a lot of stars in Aus Survivor! Phoebe, Rohan, Kristie, Kat, Lee, Flick, Brooke, Matt, Conner, pretty much the whole cast... Which episode are you in?

The feel is very old school Survivor and the host is so freaking sassy ;D definitely better than Probst and isn't a misogynist <3

I love how they do the male archetypes better! Like Lee and Sam are actually believable Golden Boys (unlike forced AF Joe), Rohan as the typical MORN douche (but is surprisingly derpy and hilarious), Conner being the "Spencer" but is actually so trainwrecky and messy ;D

And literally all the women are stars <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #592 on: October 04, 2016, 02:46:29 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: October 2 Episode (Part 2)

The mock beauty pageant started.

The girls went all prepared as the boys went to being a judge for the mock pageant. Marco acted as the host & the boys became mock judges. First to appear was Vivoree, Maymay , Kisses & Kristine appeared respectively.

For the Q&A portion:

First contestant: Vivoree

Judge Christian: "What is the most important thing in being a beauty queen?"
Vivoree:  Most important thing of being a beauty queen is possessing the confidence & especially to inspire the
               youth, that if you have the confidence, you have the beauty, you flaunt it & you show it.

For follow up question:

Judge Edward: "What do you think of the color white?"
Vivoree:  Color white, maybe everyone thinks that the color white is plain, its blank, but then when you look at it
               it has purity & it gives you peace of mind"

Next contestant was Maymay:

Judge Edward: "Why do you want to win Ms. Teen PBB? & what motivates you?"
Maymay:   You ...joking...(referring to Edward, Edward blushed). Its very important for me to win this
                  competition because the first thing is that, i came here to compete, not just to play but i came here
                  to win & it motivates me to fight for this competition because i have a lots of dreams to make it come
                  true. That would be all, Thank you.

for follow up question:

Judge Christian: "How long is a piece of string?"
Maymay:  People forgotten that our life is just a string, that its has an end...
Judges:   "How long is it? centimeters? meters?"
Maymay: It depends if its short or long.. (Judges laugh)...because if its long, then kilometers, one million
               kilometers, then if its short, then one kilometer, that would be all , Thank you.

Next was Kisses.

Judge Edward: "Why do you want to win? & what motivates you?"
Kisses: So many things motivate me Edward but i think the most important thing is that motivates me is of
            course my family because my family is whats inside my heart always. Always in my mind, my heart, my
            soul.

For follow up question:

Judge Christian: "Why is the sky blue?"
Kisses: Oh, that's a nice question & actually its inspiring you know. I think that the sky is blue because blue is
             such a wonderful color. If the sky isn't blue, what would the world be like? The world wouldn't be
             beautiful so the sky is blue & the earth is beautiful so the sky is blue & beautiful. Thank you.

Last was Kristine.

Marco: And now, the last but not the least, lets welcome with big EMPHASIZE, Kristine.

Judge Christian: "Whats the most important thing in being a beauty queen?"
Kristine:  In being a beauty queen, its not about how you look but its about how we act. Its true that all beauty
               queens are prim & proper & i think that is whats important. Thank you

Judge Edward: Listen very carefully. "What are your thoughts on Sherlock Holmes, the Hounds of Baskerville?"
Kristine: I dont even know what that is....ahh i know my thoughts...my thoughts is nothing because i dont
              know about the book. Thank you.

then, the "coronation of Ms. Teen PBB 2016"

Vivoree was 4th
Kisses was 3rd
then Maymay & Kristine left, Maymay won.....mistankenly announced the wrong winner...it was Kristine!!!!

& Her price was a GINGER!!!! (Hahahahaha)  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #593 on: October 05, 2016, 02:26:27 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: October 3 Episode

As Kristine was evicted, The Lucky 7 Teens were called in the Confession Room & BB told them that their next opponent for the  beauty pageant was 2 beautiful ladies  from "Teen Big Brother Brazil"  named Stephanie & Maria (Actually, the 2 ladies from Brazil were not real housemates from that edition  nor that edition exist instead , they're just houseplayers trying to test the girl housemates for the weekly task).

All of them were astonished of how beautiful the  2 ladies were...& the girls were insecure especially Maymay & the girls motivated themselves to show that they can get the title from the pageant & win the weekly task.

BB talk to Yong in the  Confession Room & told him that the 2 guests will be arriving soon & Yong jokingly prepared himself for the arrival of the 2 ladies. The next day , BB tested the girls for the Q&A portion.  BB asked  Vivoree & Kisses: Define BEAUTY? Kisses had a good answer then he asked Maymay: define.....NATURE? she was shocked & answered it. Then BB told them that he invited a guest to help them to be a beauty queen. It was MS. INTERNATIONAL 2005  MS. PRECIOUS LARA QUIGAMAN.

As she entered the house, housemates were excited to meet her....  then Maymay  blurted: Ms. Earth ...Lara laughed & correct her , Ms. International ;) & had a talk with them. She then started the training with the girls &    had a talk with her. Later, she then started the training with walk doing duck walk & walking in heels for hours & the boys did some greeting craft for the guests.

Lara talked to BB to give the girls more intense training with emotional toughness. She then called the girls one by one in the girls bedroom & had a training with the beauty queen. She tested the girls by saying negative things while the girls practicing while walking. Kisses was hurt & a tear fell as her confidence went down. Upset, she cried to Maymay & she was comforted by her. Vivoree was 2nd, did training with Lara as the beauty queen said negative things to her, she cried & Marco comforted her. Maymay was last, she keeps on laughing while practicing as Ms. Lara had a hard time training with her as Maymay posses very strong positive attitude.

Later , Ms. Lara told them that it was just an exercise,  the girls felt relieve as it was just an exercise for the girls to help themselves become strong. Then, the beauty queen bids goodbye & apologize on what she said to them during the practice & reconciled.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #594 on: October 05, 2016, 02:36:19 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: October 4 Episode

As the girls were still affected from the training, the boys help them & still talked about it affected them. Kisses told BB that she joined beauty pageants  because it was her mom's dream & Kisses fulfilled her dreams for her mom. BB motivated her .

BB talked to Yong & told him to give the boys the news that the 2 ladies will be arriving soon in English as he was not used to speak English. He then told the boys that the foreign guests will be arriving in English.

(I will post the part 2 tomorrow)

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
  • Username: BigBrotherPH
« Reply #595 on: October 05, 2016, 08:43:00 PM »
I still enjoy watching Season 7. :) Though I don't really have the time to watch it everyday.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #596 on: October 06, 2016, 07:16:08 AM »
Quote from: Marie
Quote from: keitaro urashimaI have stopped watching this. I downloaded Australian survivor after I saw Marie's sig and I am hooked. I <3 FlickEvil Flick <3 my winner pick is Brooke and Flick loses to her 9-0 in F2 (Image removed from quote.) I love how outwardly evil Flick is <333333 I can't wait for you to get to the part where Evil Phoebe emerges <3 there are a lot of stars in Aus Survivor! Phoebe, Rohan, Kristie, Kat, Lee, Flick, Brooke, Matt, Conner, pretty much the whole cast... Which episode are you in?

The feel is very old school Survivor and the host is so freaking sassy (Image removed from quote.) definitely better than Probst and isn't a misogynist <3

I love how they do the male archetypes better! Like Lee and Sam are actually believable Golden Boys (unlike forced AF Joe), Rohan as the typical MORN douche (but is surprisingly derpy and hilarious), Conner being the "Spencer" but is actually so trainwrecky and messy (Image removed from quote.)

And literally all the women are stars <3
I stopped reading at "outwardly evil" is this laden with spoilers? pfft

LOLz

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #597 on: October 06, 2016, 01:37:44 PM »
part 2 of the October 4 Episode...

As the housemates were preparing for the arrival of their guests, unknown to them that the 2 foreign ladies are already in the Confession Room. BB talked to the 2 guests & gave them a task, who will be playing as houseplayers & have to convince they are part of "Teen Big Brother Brazil" & need to compete for the title of Ms. Teen Big Brother 2016. If one of the female housemates win the title, they will win the weekly task. If one of the 2 foreign ladies wins, housemates will lose the weekly task.

As the 2 ladies from Brazil entered, housemates welcomed them happily & were very hospitable to them. They cannot believe that their guests would be so beautiful even the girls were amazed of how beautiful the guests were. Stephanie & Maria (the 2 foreign guests) get to know the Pinoy housemates.

All of them were still mesmerized by their guests...BB gave Yong a task to ask the names of their guests. As he cannot speak straight English (talking funny to BB), he then made some moves to ask the guests' name while other housemates are still getting to know them.

BB then told the boys to teach the 2 Brazilian ladies how to introduced themselves in Filipino. It was a good thing for them & the 2 guests were eager to know a new language while the boys are teaching them. Later, Stephanie & Maria tried to introduced themselves in Filipino & the housemates were amazed. Kisses & Maymay, still mesmerized by the beauty of their guests, praise them...

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #598 on: October 06, 2016, 02:02:05 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: October 5 Episode

On the first day of the 2 guests, Marco decided to impress the guests by looking good. BB then talked to the boys & BB noticed Marco was well dressed to impress their guests. As the guests Stephanie & Maria wanted to swim, the boys joined with them & the girl housemates were still mesmerized by the Brazilian ladies.

Ms. International 2005 Ms. Precious Lara Quigaman returned to the house as she trained the girls for the upcoming beauty pageant. While the girls having a training, BB asked the boys to prepare for a party. Back in the training, the 3 Pinays, Vivoree, Maymay & Kisses, motivated themselves as they noticed their guests were very competitive & strong. They motivated themselves to show that Filipina beauty will reign supreme over the world. In the living room, the girls are still practicing together with Ms. Lara & had a Q&A portion.

As Maria answered beautifully (short but sweet) the Q&A portion she then won for that part while her colleague didnt answered well, Stephanie cried as she was not good in speaking English.

On the evening, BB gave all the housemates a welcome party for their 2 beautiful guests (Mixing Filipino & Brazilian party), they had a great time enjoying themselves. The 2 Brazilian took part in a Filipino native dance "Tinikling" (dancing with 2 bamboo) &  they enjoyed it. Then, Maria & Stephanie started the limbo & the Pinoy housemates really had a fun time together.

Yong, who was still amazed & have a crush on the 2 Brazilian ladies, cant believe he has having a great time with them in the party. When Maria gave Yong a friendly kiss, Yong blushed & he was silent all through out. Tired, many of them massage each other's shoulders & Yong massaged Maria's shoulder, he was frozen as he have a crush on her & went being silent as he cannot speak straight English but he admired both of then.

Later, All of them were in a circle to eat a Filipino exotic food "Balut" (duck embryo). Kisses & Maymay were not used to eat that but when they tried, they really liked it. Stephanie & Maria were not still skeptical of eating the Filipino delicacy & both of them ate it & it was great. Maymay told BB that Filipino hospitality is the best in the world.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #599 on: October 06, 2016, 02:05:36 PM »
My ranking as of this moment:

Yong
Kisses
Maymay
Vivoree
Marco
Christian