Author Topic: Big Brother 7 Philippines  (Read 34007 times)

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
Re: Big Brother 7 Philippines
« Reply #625 on: October 22, 2016, 04:06:37 AM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: October 21 Epiosde

As the ninjas destroyed it again, they talked about plans to save the tower. Suddenly, the ninjas appeared & brought 3 flags. BB told them that the 3 flags symbolizes the 3 teens fighting for the Big Jump challenge (to the finals) by holding it for a designated time. Whoever wins will get the first spot in the finals. All housemates want it (to get through to their finals).

Later, while Christian & Edward prepared dinner, the ninjas took the time to attack by throwing water balloons & the teens were not prepared & suddenly they became alert but it was too late. BB asked each one of them about the flag & told them that whoever gets the flag will not participate in the lucky task & will fight to be become a finalist. The teens really had a very hard decision to make as it will be a fight for their dreams & sacrifice their friendship or stay doing the lucky task (for the 3rd finalist).

Christian, Edward & Yong immediately ran onto the flags without a second thought & the girls were sad of the boys' decision. The girls hug each other as they will do the lucky task while the boys will fight for their dreams by holding the flags. Everyone respected their decisions & BB told the boys that they will not help the girls doing the task. The girls hug each other & motivated themselves. Kisses, Vivoree & Maymay continued their lucky task while the boys were helpless.

The housemates had rested for the night & prepared for the next day. The girls make plans for the tower & Maymay cooked breakfast for the girls. Kisses, eating breakfast with the boys, was quite indifferent with them. The 3 girls continued building & Maymay sang to motivate themselves. Edward was staring at them & suddenly, he felt guilty as the boys made a selfish decision. He talked to BB & felt guilty & helpless. BB told Kisses that they have a few hours to build the tower before sunset.

Edward, felt guilty, returned to BB & told him he regret his decision & changed his mind. He then returned his flag & explained himself to the girls about his decision & they were happy, he continued helping them. Maymay stated that she was happy of Edward's decision as it was right & she think Edward as her brother / part of her family,

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #626 on: October 22, 2016, 03:10:36 PM »
Oh my God.. The teen season will end with exciting and interesting episodes and the Regular Season will begin right after.. I am commending them for doing a great job in doing this.. I thought that the Regulars will enter with a low highlight launch but it will not.. The people have officially embraced PBB once again due to the episodes with these remaining teens and it makes the entrance of the Regular a must see event on October 29!!.. ;) ;) ;)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #627 on: October 26, 2016, 04:09:33 PM »
The Big Teen Inquiry is far by the best challenge so far.. Love how they handled this event. Wahahhaah

Lots of personal attacks and inquiries that i have never thought would be possible. Lol

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #628 on: October 27, 2016, 05:17:31 AM »
VIVOREE WAS EVICTED

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #629 on: October 27, 2016, 05:30:58 AM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: October 23 Episode

The next morning, BB wake up the housemates by scary sounds & they were frightened. As the girls were scared, they went in the boys bedroom together with the boys & stay for a while. Kisses was really scared as she hears the scary sounds & ran for her life. Later, the housemates watched the news & told that there is a virus coming to the BB house & saw Robi beating eaten by a 'zombie' so they were frightened.

Later, the zombies arrived & housemates freaked out, stay together in the boys bedroom. BB asked Yong & Kisses to go to the Confession room & they were confused on what to do as the zombies were attacking them. Later, Yong & Kisses went out of the room & saw the zombie. Kisses was screaming for her life as Yong was protecting him funnily. Both of them were scared & went to the Confession Room while the zombies are after them. BB then asked Kisses why she was afraid & she said she was really afraid of the zombies.

BB told both of them to change their batteries in the Storage room without knowing their is a zombie inside. They immediately went in & freaked out as they saw the zombie, they changed their batteries & went back to the Confession Room.

The next was Vivoree & Christian, asked by BB to go to the Confession Room & it went normal. As Maymay & Edward left in the bedroom, they pretended they were not afraid of the zombie then suddenly the zombies went in & they freaked out, ran together in the Confession Room. BB told them something about their weekly task.

It was really a FUNNY EPISODE!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #630 on: October 27, 2016, 05:43:37 AM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: October 24 Episode

BB told them that their next weekly task, they will become zombies as part of the HALLOWEEN WEEK SPECIAL.
After, they talked to the 'zombies' normally & they were practicing how to be a zombie (walk, act, sound like a zombie) & had a zombie makeover. Later, BB asked the teen housemates to make a 'zombie story' & all except Yong became zombies while he became 'Mr. Pineapple Man' & they were successful for the daily task.

Later, Kisses, Edward & Maymay get ready for their BIG JUMP CHALLENGE FLAG by getting the 'keys' to unlock the flag in the boys bedroom while blind zombies are searching for them. The 3 of them did well in the task.

After, BB told the results of the BIG JUMP CHALLENGE winner.....it was EDWARD.  Kisses & Maymay were happy for his victory & told BB that he deserves it.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #631 on: October 27, 2016, 06:00:22 AM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: October 25 Episode

BB reminded Christian, Yong & Edward to be ready for the Big Jump Challenge. Then, BB told the teens to get ready for the Halloween Fair. The housemates prepared themselves by being a zombie. The Halloween Fair was ZOM-BIG BROTHER BREAKOUT & they were excited.

BB invited 2 guests (One was Robi, Teen BB2) to join for the Zombie breakout in the house, they tried & it was really scary & amazed. Later, BB asked Maymay how does she feel? (having a zombie makeover), she stated that she was BEAUTIFUL & BB jokingly talking to Maymay about her appearance. She then told him that when she looks ugly, its the best eve she has zombie look. BB asked Edward if she is beautiful & he said she looks okay...(it was funny while Maymay's look is very scary) ;)

Later, the task has been given, BB asked the 3 boys to be prepared. They will become victims for the task. Ex-housemates Marco & Vivoree returned to help them for the task without the boy's knowledge & immediately did the task even if they were scared. When the boys saw Marco & Vivoree, they were glad seeing them & gave them a CD one by one.

BB called the boys one by one in the Confession Room & asked whats inside the CD. They watched it & had no idea that it was motivational massages from their loved ones (Video of Christian's sister, Yong's mother & Edward's mom in the voice message). The boys were really glad as it inspired them more.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #632 on: October 27, 2016, 03:16:04 PM »
I am so back..

Finals are over and i am now trying to take a little bit of relaxation from work..

Just a few pointers before my recap for the upcoming episodes..
BTW, i will let Logan to recap the next episodes.. I'll better start on the Eviction maybe..

* The next two weeks will be the last of the Teens and the Regulars will be introduced upon their entrance. Latest update, the Regulars will be formally introduced on Oct 28. (October is a lucky month for PBB.. It's the usual month of PBB wherein Regular were great.. Season 3 (Double Up) And Season 4 (Unlimited).

* The public votes are back.
* Marco and Vivoree were evicted thru the public votes.
* The housemates won the 6th Lucky Task which gives them the power to choose a lucky Regular Housemate who will be part of the next batch of housemates.
* The teen housemates also won the 7th Lucky task which enables them to fight for a new slot for the finals. Since there are now 3 slots, the additional slot will be up for grabs for Christian, Yong and Edward who fought to get that chance.
* A series of mental and personality tests were given to the housemates as the public is now deciding for their fate inside the house. (In short, it's the usual Big Brother style, the housemates show their true colors, personality and attitudes and the public judge them)
* Yong, Christian and Edward faced the Big Teen Inquiry to gain advantage for the Big Jump to the Finals. The Big Inquiry consists of 7 rounds, wherein the Ex Teen Housemate will vote for the winner. (They literally served as the jurors for this challenge). Whoever wins, will get the advantage for the Big Jump Challenge.

*Logan will be posting the recaps of the Inquiry which involves the questions from the Ex housemate and Public that raises all the eyebrows not only of the housemates, but as well as the public. The episode trended and was one of the most talk about episode.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 03:23:23 PM by carlex »

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #633 on: October 28, 2016, 05:35:16 AM »
Thanks carlex....

i will post later the recaps for the past 2 days...

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #634 on: October 28, 2016, 05:37:50 AM »
These are the promo for the Halloween fair (Oct 24-30):

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #635 on: October 28, 2016, 02:35:54 PM »

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #636 on: October 28, 2016, 02:43:49 PM »
Latest Update: tomorrow, October 29, will be the day of the Regular Season Launch.. The regular Housemates will be officially welcomed to enter the house on the said date while the Teens will be having their last week.

For the meantime, here's some of the Official Regular Housemates..

Tanner Mata

Baninay Bautista

Ali Forbes

Thuy Nguyen My Early bet for this season..

Luis Hontiveros

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #637 on: October 29, 2016, 04:32:50 AM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: October 26 Episode

THE BIG INQUIRY

For the 2nd day, Housemates prepared for the Zom-Big Breakout. Later, BB told the 3 boys that they were invited for the BIG INQUIRY (who really deserves to get the 1st LUCKY SUN). BB told Maymay & Kisses that they will become part of the upcoming inquiry as they're gonna ask the boys for the Big Jump Challenge. Maymay & Kisses  didnt know what to do. Later, BB invited the EX-TEEN HOUSEMATES to become part of the judging panel.

The 3 boys entered the inquiry room & Maymay & Kisses followed. They had no idea that the Ex-teen housemates were there in the social media room 7 BB invited Ms. Bianca Gonzales to be part of the inquiry. She told that there will be 7 rounds:

First Round:(for their opening statements)

"What do you have to be deserving for the first Lucky Sun?"

Christian; All I can say is that i deserve to get the 1st Lucky Sun because I really fight for my family especially my sister, I didnt give up for any challenges, & I know that there is a blessing for this challenge & i really deserve a slot for the Big Jump Challenge.

Edward: I came in here i didnt know many things, I came in here i didnt speak the language, didnt know anyone, far away from my own country. I had to do singing & dancing which i didnt like. Still be here in this point i surprise myself, Think about always managing to look at the bright side. Not every experience inside the house has been amazing but i always get in the face & smile. Im working for the big odds that were in front of me & that's why i deserve it.

Yong: I deserve to win because i fight for my family, my siblings, i want them to study. Im here, I deserve to win. I will fight no matter what happens. I will sacrifice myself just to help my family.

Second Round: (questions from Maymay)

Maymay (to Christian):Christian, while you were holding the flag, you didnt you get emphatize/conscience with us while you were holding it?

Christian: I remember holding it, i remember my family, i also remember that you were also my family. I know i got conscience while seeing you get very difficult & I also have a heart even if i want to remove the flag but i remember that you were my true friends & hope you understand why im doing this & hope you understand why im fighting for my family & they are the reason why im here.

(For follow up question)

Ms. Biance: Do you think you really became a true friend even if you chose to get your dream rather than your friendship & help in the lucky task?

Christian: Yes. I did everything for the lucky task because i became true & i really appreciate the friendship because i only had true friends here & im only doing this for my family.

Maymay to Edward: When you returned the flag, did you really get conscious with us girls or did you do it because you know Christian will defeat you for the Big Jump Challenge?

Edward: First of all, no hard feelings to Christian but i think you should never count yourself out in the challenge. You could always think you can win but i said it will be hard because Christian is really good at these things but the reason i put back that flag is because i realize what's the most important is you guys not just myself.

Ms. Bianca: When you get the flag in the first place, you felt it was selfish to get the flag. Does that make it selfish why Christian & Yong get also the flags?

Edward: No. I dont think its selfish to get the flag cause i know your doing this for your sister. That's the only reason. Yong, 16 siblings....that's a lot of the family to take care of. My decision was for myself, i realize that now. Their decision was for others. Thats the difference between our decisions. Of course im doing this for my family proud but there are other ways to do that.

Maymay to Yong: Yong, Is it really important for you the friendship we had rather than the flag? because i had a different view at you.

Yong: Friend, i consider you my friend but im here for my family. You know im really fighting & im ready to do whatever it takes to help my family. & If your really a friend, i always think about my family because i really wanna help them no matter what happens.

Bianca; Yong, what is your dream for your family?

Yong: My dream is to help them & get my siblings to study & help my mom because she had a mild stroke. She cant speak well & its really hard for our family. Ever since i was young, i really wanna help them.

Continuation.....

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #638 on: October 29, 2016, 05:11:06 AM »
Part 2

Third Round: (questions from Kisses)

Kisses to Christian: Christian, you always say you really determine to get the 1st Lucky Sun, but why you were not doing your best for our tasks?

Christian: (Then Christian asked her in what task? [Kisses: 7th Lucky Task] in what part were he didnt give his best for the task & Kisses went blank....)

Kisses: in 7th Lucky Task, that time, you were not helping to build dominoes & you going to the kitchen & staying on the corner...

Christian: First, i was going to the kitchen to cook food for us, you know that. You also know that i cant get stressed because of my situation. Its my medical condition in where i dont wanna get stressed thats why i must have a balanced condition.

Bianca: (informed them about their medical exam before entering the PBB house & told him about his condition was okay) But why in the Ligtask challenges, you were always giving 100%?

Christian: It happens in a while & im ready to give all, myself can go only for so long.

(Then ex-housemate Kristine to other ex-housemate that he didnt do well because of his stress)

Kisses to Edward: Why are you selective with the people you want to be close with?

Edward: I dont know. In my whole life, i had a lot of friends but few close friends had any ways, than didnt apologize to anyone i didnt mean to.

Bianca: (trying to understand the situation) Dies that mean you agree that you are selective & really choose a friend?

Edward: Yeah. i guess so. I think im selective sometimes. I didnt notice i was doing that but its a chance now to improve on it.

Kisses to Yong: What is your true motive why you were getting close with us girls? Is it a strategy or you just like it?

(Ex-housemates reacted) Yong: I know you were kind people thats why i get near to you when i came here in the house.I noticed that you were friendly (Kisses & Maymay) that's why im getting near to you.

Continuation....

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #639 on: October 29, 2016, 07:49:50 AM »
Fourth Round: (questions from social media)

(Tweet questions, red by Ex-teen housemates)

En-housemate Kristine: Sometimes i notice the attitude & moves of Christian that is very soft...is he gay?!?

Christian: Thank you for the question. First i would like to prove to the entire world that i am not gay. First, i was in a place with my family where most of them are only girls. Im more close to the people who are girls but i can prove to them with my whole entire personality that i am not gay. Whatever they wanna confirm, i will confirm it with whatever they need.

Bianca: Is it the first time you heard that comment?

Christian: Soft move, actually yes, its my first time thearing that. I didnt noticed much of that. Ithink i have proven that of much ligtask that i've been through. If i have a soft/feminine move, i wouldn't be sitting in this chair. People are just confused, you cant see right through me.

Ex-housemate Kristine: Yong, do you think you deserve to be in the Big 3 even if you didnt do any part on the 7th Lucky Task?

Yong: Yes. Even if i did a small part on the 7th Lucky Task, i deserve to win. I remember my family, the people who need my help, Im here for my family.

Bianca: Just remember one task, wherein you become strong?

Yong: I became the leader on the house we made (2nd Lucky task).

Ex-housemate Kristine: If you were given a chance to give the flag to Maymay or Kisses, who you'll give it to & why?

Edward: That's very very hard decision. Both of you have fought so hard. Maymay, you had so many bad experiences & the like. Kisses, there are a lot of things that you deserve it but i think, with no disrespect to the other, im gonna give it to Kisses (Ex-housemates reacted). Maymay, your my twin but although you fought very hard to get here, Kisses has been in quite a few ligtask, she's been nominated a few times although im not experiencing it, its stressful. She proved something to me as well personally. Beauty queens are not la la la, you know. Kisses is not a girly girl, she was tough so are you just by a lil bit, that's why im giving it to her.

Bianca: Kisses, he's gonna give you the white flag. If given a chance, what can you say?

Kisses: Im quite shocked. All if us have reasons for the decisions & maybe we didnt expect but its their decision.

Biance to Maymay: What can you say about it?

Maymay: Maybe, i respect what he sees, i will accept it. Even if just like that, I still believe on myself.

Bianca: Did you had a different view of Edward based on his answer?

(Maymay became stunned)

Maymay: No mam. Its his decision & i respect it.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #640 on: October 29, 2016, 08:29:13 AM »
Fifth Round: (questions from ex-housemates)

Marco: Before, we had a fight because i was stubborn. You were always nominated. It means they see something bad attitude to you. Why you cant change that attitude?

Christian: First of, the reason of our fight was you dropped a water while i as resting, who started the fight? (Marco reacted why you bring back that issue?) Now, what can you say that i didnt change? I was always nominated. Im good with the housemates, didnt you realize you were evicted & im still here? i changed, i faced challenges, nominations & faced with camaraderie & i became better.

Bianca: I just wanna go back to Marco's question. Based on his question about you being always nominated, you have attitude. Do you have an idea of what attitude is he talking about?

Christian: Maybe my true attitude. I didnt hide nor kept anything. Maybe they cannot accept their mistakes & they're just watching of other people's fault. He was blinded with a particular girl. (Marco reacted).

(Kisses asked Christian) Kisses: I just wanna ask why you cannot forgive Marco about that past issue?

Christian: I already forgave him. He just want to bring back the issue & im ready to face it.

(Ex-housemate Fenech reacted) Fenech: He's so aggressive

Ex-housemate Heaven: (question to Edward) If i was still a housemate, & they asked you to give up a big jump slot, would you do it for me?

Edward: I would say, i would give up my big jump spot but i would give up my big jump spot for anyone who needed it as much as i did. If i had chance to, Christian didnt have one & you said Edward, would you give your big jump spot? cause i need to help my little sister, I would do that because, why would you not?. Heaven, your mom is, she's not in the best state, she gone through struggles. I cant say that i've gone through struggles like that type like Christian's gone to, Heave's got to like. I would give up my big jump spot, yeah, for Heaven, i will do it. But if i had a chance to Christian to have one?, I'll do the same, its a right thing to do. They needed it more than i do.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #641 on: October 29, 2016, 08:43:52 AM »
Yey, Regular HM. I stopped watching ages ago. We'll watch again. Thuy is back, that's a plus.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #642 on: October 29, 2016, 08:53:10 AM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7; October 27 Episode

Continuation of the BIG INQUIRY

Ex-housemate Aizan: You always say you were fighting for your sister because she was sick. My question is, If your sister is not sick, would you still get the flag? Why or why not?

Christian: Yes, i will stillget the flag while heartedly. Didnt you know that we didnt have food/ I  will still fight becasue they're the one who gives me motivation, fighting spirit,I will fight to the end.

Ex-housemate Vivoree: Since you entered the house, were you willing enough to learn Tagalog or did you just didnt care  what others were talking about? Explain honestly & try to answer in Tagalog.

Edward: (smiled) My answer is.....from that first moment where Maymay talked to Aizan in Tagalog, that's what i knew, just like that that i had to learn first of all. I can stay longer & im willing to learn.

Bianca: Do you think its important to communicate in Tagalog? What qualities do you have to be included in the Big 3?

Edward; I dont necessarily need to get into the Big 3. There been others before who succeeded with maybe a little bit more knowledge of Tagalog than I. I think being in Big Brother its emering here, there will be time afterwards to learn. Grown up in Europe, maybe the way i think its bit European but in my heart since the day i was born & raised by a mother who is a Filipino, so i can say without a doubt, im proud, very proud.

Continuation later....

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #643 on: October 29, 2016, 11:38:19 AM »
While the ex-housemates were still listening in the Social Media Room, the INQUIRY continued....

Ex-housemate Rita to Yong: Why would you go away whenever i wanted to talk to you? I thought you were the one who would understand me but its not. Do you think do you deserve to be a Big Winner even if you will become a choosy friend?

Yong: I dont choose whenever to go away with her.  Why i dont talk to her much? is because im always busy like wash dishes (Ex-housemates funnily reacted)

Ex-housemate Fenech to Yong: You said before that you have a weak mind but you have a strong heart. Do you think by being smart is one of the aspects of being a Big Winner?

Yong: In reality, yes i have a weak mind but i have a strong heart. Im not good at writing. I do help my family by doing chores. Why im weak & my heart is strong is that im fighting. Im fighting for my mother & my siblings. Yes, being smart is important. You cannot get it into being a winner if we dont have a mind. We have minds but its not just being too smart & pride. (Ex-housemates positively reacted to him).

Bianca: Yong, you must not say that you have a weak mind because its not true. You know that.  ;)

Fifth round ends.....

Sixth Round: (Questions to each other [boys])

Christian to Edward: What are you really here for? What are you fighting for?

Edward: There is not one thing that i am fighting for. Im fighting for so many things. Im here because i lived in my comfort zone. I came here i didnt know how to dance nor to sing. I didnt know the language. Those are the things i came in here for. That's what im fighting for, to improve myself. Most of my fighting family proud to improve myself. These are the reason to be proud. The real reason is, the big action is say: That's my son , im proud of him. But im fighting also, one last thing, is something i realize during my stay here. Its not something that i came to do. I can make people happy. That's something worth fighting for.

Christian to Yong: Yong, when you became a leader in the welcoming committee, did you see the qualities of being a leader? because when the task came, i didnt see a leader in you.

Yong: How will i see it when you dont listen to me? Whatever i say, you always bring it by walking, whenever you wanna go even if i keep on reminding you. Im tired of saying it. i told you 4 times but you, you were just resting. that's why i didnt show my leadership.

Christian responded: You know that sufferings of being a leader, because i know the feeling of being a leader. I became a school officer, Its part of being a leader because you have to face it. The challenges given by your peers, your members. You know we have tasks. (Edward: please just drop it) Why im the only one who doenst listen to you?

Yong: Well, if you dont listen to me. how can i show it? Maybe your showing it that's why because you under estimate me that's why i think of that. That's why people dont listen to me & believe me, & you, you dont explain to me how being a leader is . Even if how many times i remind you of your things, nothing....that's why.

Edward to Christian: Christian, i wanted to know what you think is my biggest weaknesses is? excluding Tagalog, excluding my language (German). What do you think is my biggest weakness in terms of the challenge?

Christian: Endurance because when we were making the house (2nd Lucky Task) you were the only one who really burnt out. It is an endurance game i believe last a bit shorted than the rest.

Edward to Yong: For you, you have the reputation in the house for being helpful. My question is, when we had those 3 flags, you were actually the person that i was expecting the least to take the flag, why did you not help this time?

Yong: I know im helping a lot, but when it comes to the flag, because i think that when the flag was shown, its the chance to help my family if i hold it. I will give all my best, so that i can help my family.

Bianca: Did you became upset when you didnt help the girls & Edward?

Yong: Because i didnt watch them, i know they're having a difficult time. I have to get out because im really fighting for my family.

Yong to Edward: Why do you really want to win for this Big Jump? For whom this is?

Edward: Again, its like my answer to Christian. Not just one but for any reasons why...for my family to make them proud. Making people smile, making people laugh. It is my chance to leave my mark, to be special.

Bianca: You only discover here one of your reasons why your fighting. In your explanation, you were very steady, very cool. Not that aggressive like others. Is being a Big Winner really your goal? or is it okay to just like stay here?

Edward: There were been moments where its like , i thought yeah . If i stop here, it will be alright but i come this far. I didnt come halfway, so there's no turning back now. I fight this hard, get all through these challenges. Just to say not, not right now. So im gonna fight to the end.

Yong to Christian: What you did in this house, did you really show it in your family?

Christian: Yes, i did show it in my family even if its really hard. After school, after practice, i will wash dishes, do chores, Im doing these all but sometimes i admit i dont do chores but if there is a chance, Im doing it. You know i cook for you all & its a big thing & Im all doing this to improve myself & i want to show that im not an ordinary guy that others wont defeat me.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #644 on: October 29, 2016, 12:04:16 PM »
Seventh Round: (questions from Big Brother)

Big Brother: What is your pros/advantage to your competitor if you think you really deserve to win it?

Christian: First, my edge is my fighting spirit. I will fight to the end to win no matter what happens to be part of the Big 3. I will fight even if the world is against me. In the Ligtask, even if they were three people trying to defeat me, i still manage to be ahead of the challenge because my fighting spirit will bring me to the end.

Edward: My edge that i have for both of you, i feel is that, this one is small. On me, not as much pressure. You guys, saying it to your family at this point. For me, If i fail, im not letting down my family. Thats the difference. There's not added pressure. One more thing is that i just dont give up. Christian, you said my weakness is my endurance. Did you forget that time about the plane in the activity room? That time, where i can carry the house amongst them. Or i had to do extra push-ups cause the mistakes of everybody made.  Footballer, you dont stop if it feels stop until the referee blows the whistle.

Yong: My advantage Big Brother is, i know im small, they're tall but i know i can beat them.  If your gonna fight, you can beat them wherever you go & whoever you face is, you must face them.

Bianca congratulate the 3 boys as they face the BIG INQURY. She bids goodbye to them but before going out, she inform them that there answers will be of help for the upcoming Big Jump Challenge.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #645 on: October 29, 2016, 01:23:20 PM »
Continuation....

BB told Kisses & Maymay that they have 2 flags & it symbolizes who they think who really deserves it. for the first Lucky Sun. Kisses was first.

Kisses felt that Yong deserves it because she felt he really felt his heart & he is doing this for his family & saw his heart even if he has weaknesses. She gave the flag to Yong & hugged him.

Maymay was next (crying while saying her statement)

Maymay: (referring to Yong) if I'm gonna give the flag to someone, im telling you im really proud of you because we both have strong desire (Yong cried) & i admire you because you were strong & now i understand because at first, when you chose the flag, i was hurt but now i understand because I dont want you to see us getting hurt, i know that there is regrets , im sorry because i had a different view of you. If you only know, im gonna give this flag 100%, not because were friends but you have a good intention to get the sun for your family & im gonna give this to you Yong.

Yong & Maymay cried & hugged each other. Also, she hugged Edward & Christian.

BB told them that there is another group of people who gonna judge them. Unknown to them are the ex-teen housemates listening to them. They were happy seeing them again.

Aizan gave his flag to Christian. When it was Rita's time, she said her statement & referring to one girl (Kisses) & BB told her to give it to one of the boys. She got confused & housemates laughed & smiled. She gave the flag to Edward. Next was Fenech, she gave it to Yong as she felt his answers was very true.

When Heaven appeared, all of them were stunned by her beauty & gave her statement, she gave the flag to Edward. Next was Kristine as she gave it to Yong. Marco was next as he gave it it to Edward. Maymay reacted saying he's very handsome (Marco) & Kisses nodded ;)

Last one was Vivoree, as she entered, all of them sang. She felt Yong's heart & gave the flag to him. After the votes, the results were in:

Christian: 1 flag
Edward: 3 flags
Yong: 5 flags

He informed them that there is an effect for the upcoming Big Jump Challenge.  The next day, he informed them for the Zom-Big Breakout, Kisses & Maymay will play as victims & the 3 boys will face the Big Jump Challenge.

Later, the loved ones of the 3 boys (Christian's mother, Edward's sister & Yong's auntie) entered to help them for the upcoming challenge. BB asked Edward to enter the spare room & when he saw his sister, he has no idea she will be helping him. He was very happy.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #646 on: October 29, 2016, 01:42:17 PM »
Quote from: keitaro urashima
Yey, Regular HM. I stopped watching ages ago. We'll watch again. Thuy is back, that's a plus.
This season died when Heaven left, and we got left with random bores + evil Marco + Kisses

Now watch as Kisses gets ROBBED and we got a bore F2 of Maymay/Edward
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #647 on: October 29, 2016, 02:01:17 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: October 28 Episode

Before the Big Jump, BB invited the loved ones of the 3 boys (Edward's sister, Laura, Yong's auntie Khayda & Christian's mom, Maricris) & they motivated them. BB informed them for the Big Jump Challenge.

THE BIG JUMP CHALLENGE

For the challenge, it was a ELECTRIC WIRE MAZE wherein the 3 boys must pass the markers until the end without touching the wire. If they touch the wire, it will alarm & they're gonna go back to the start. For the flag, they will use it to freeze their competitor for a minute. For the 2nd part, they will do a puzzle task, whoever wins, will take the first Lucky Sun spot.

Their loved ones motivated them. The Big Jump starts. It took them most of the time. It was really hard & all of them were stressed & frustrated. Yong repeated started all over again as he kept on failing on the challenge.  After 1 hour, no one still make it to the first marker. After a while, BB gave them a 5 minute break & the 3 housemates strategize & motivated them.

Later, Christian made it to first marker of the wire maze. They were all concentrating to make it to the end.  Meanwhile, Edward made it to the 1st marker.  Yong kept repeating while Edward failed, his sister said to him to use his other hand. He concentrate , then he got frustrated. After 4 hours, Christian & Edward were in their 1st marker.

Edward, seeing Christian getting near the 2nd marker, he then freezes him to make his move & after, Yong also froze him. Christian then made it to the second marker. Later, After 5 hours, Christian was still leading & Edward froze him. Then, Edward made it to the 2nd marker.

After 6 hours, Yong finally made it to the 1st marker & Edward was getting near the end. fter a while, Christian was repeating over again & got frustrated. Later, Edward made it to the end of the wire maze & he & his sister proceeded to the puzzle challenge. When Christian finished the wire maze, Yong suddenly felt exhausted. Christian was coping up with Edward to finish the puzzle challenge.

Edward won, felt his victory with his sister. The boys hug it out. Meaning EDWARD IS THE 1ST FINALIST! (for the teens).

For the next episode, The REGULARS WILL BE ENTERING THE HOUSE.  :D

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #648 on: October 29, 2016, 02:07:13 PM »
By the way, let me post Vivoree's eviction result last week.

Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: October 22 Episode

Eviction result:

Kisses: 43.02%
Yong: 39.56%
Vivoree: 17.42%

VIVOREE WAS EVICTED!!

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #649 on: October 29, 2016, 02:08:36 PM »
Hey guys, my impression of the REGULARS are: