Author Topic: Big Brother 7 Philippines  (Read 39245 times)

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
Re: Big Brother 7 Philippines
« Reply #650 on: October 29, 2016, 02:12:58 PM »
New REGULAR Housemates CORA & JEROME were introduced

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #651 on: October 29, 2016, 02:13:10 PM »
Hope that the regular batch will bring a great story like the teens....

Carlex....THANK YOU!!! (You know it) ;)

Recaps of the REGULARS, Please do the honors....... ;)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #652 on: October 29, 2016, 02:31:56 PM »
Quote from: keitaro urashima
Yey, Regular HM. I stopped watching ages ago. We'll watch again. Thuy is back, that's a plus.
This season died when Heaven left, and we got left with random bores + evil Marco + Kisses

Now watch as Kisses gets ROBBED and we got a bore F2 of Maymay/Edward

There will be 3 Finalists from the Teens.. 2 from Celebrities..3 from Teens.. and if the Regulars will be great, they could pull another Final 3.

I actually see this season as the trial run before the official and whole reformat of the show for the future seasons.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #653 on: October 29, 2016, 02:32:58 PM »
Thank you Logan for the recaps.. It's sembreak and i have a lot of time again to do the recaps.. ;) thank you so much and i hope that you'll always be there whenever we need you. ; )

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #654 on: October 29, 2016, 02:58:27 PM »
Quote from: carlex
Quote from: Marie on Today at 06:42:17 AMQuote from: keitaro urashimaYey, Regular HM. I stopped watching ages ago. We'll watch again. Thuy is back, that's a plus.This season died when Heaven left, and we got left with random bores + evil Marco + Kisses

Now watch as Kisses gets ROBBED and we got a bore F2 of Maymay/Edward
There will be 3 Finalists from the Teens.. 2 from Celebrities..3 from Teens.. and if the Regulars will be great, they could pull another Final 3.

I actually see this season as the trial run before the official and whole reformat of the show for the future seasons.
Okay at least that means a guaranteed spot for Kisses
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #655 on: October 29, 2016, 03:04:15 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: Regular Season (Adults)

#PBBLuckyRegulars

Live Recap # 1:

Bianca and Big Brother announced some of the important things for the teen's last week.
Bianca officially named Edward as the first Teen to be part of the Finals.

Then, Bianca officially opened the voting lines for Christian, Maymay, Kisses and Yong to win the Last Two slots for the finals.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #656 on: October 29, 2016, 03:08:32 PM »

#PBBLuckyRegulars

Live Recap # 2:

First Regular housemate to enter the house..

Tanner, 21 years old.
- a half American, half Filipino
- a model
- came from a broken family
- looks like he doesn't speak Filipino.
- has a twin brother..

The audience went crazy upon seeing him for the first time.. He's really handsome and i am sure, he has already a huge following..

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #657 on: October 29, 2016, 03:24:00 PM »

#PBBLuckyRegulars

Live Recap # 3:

The second housemate to enter the house..

Baninay, 20 years old

- youngest daughter
- feels like she's a princess until her stepmother took away her crown..  ^-^
- she knows a lot of stuff when it comes in providing for herself.

Well, she's funny and quite not irritating when she speaks. She's interesting enough to be a housemate.

The third housemate to enter the house,

Luis Hontiveros, 24 years old.

- full time model
- her auntie is a Senator of the Philippines
- always hang out with his friends.
- wanted to know more about his dad.

before entering the house.. he gave an inspiring message about how people with broken family should always be grateful about their parents..

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #658 on: October 29, 2016, 03:39:44 PM »

#PBBLuckyRegulars

Live Recap # 4:

Baninay and Luis entered a cemetery like area in the house..

The next housemate to enter the house is..

Cora, 26 years old.

- came from a simple family
- half american half filipino
- been living in the Philippines for almost 6 years
- after a tragedy hit her family, they lost all of their financial resources.

So far, i like Cora..I kinda feel some good vibes from her..I love seeing her already..
She's good at speaking Filipino and a very lovable daughter.

Next housemate,

Jerome, 32 years old

- Overseas Filipino Worker
- came from poverty
- he was a scholar when he was studying
- currently living in California
- he joined PBB not to win but to show the people, especially the youth of Tondo how to achieve their dreams and be a role model to them.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #659 on: October 29, 2016, 03:56:25 PM »

#PBBLuckyRegulars

Live Recap # 5:

The teen housemates had to wrap up Tanner into a mummy before he can enter the house.
Jerome and Cora entered the house and finally met Baninay and Luis.

Ali, 24 years old

- came from a nice family, however, their business went bankrupt
- breadwinner
- she sold a lot of stuff in the street to survive life.
- a beauty queen

Next Housemate..

the Lucky Regular Vietnamese who was chosen by the Celebrity Housemates to become official housemate..

Thuy, 24 years old.

- been living in the Philippines for almost 12 years.
- she's now engage.
- I've been waiting for her like forever..My goodness..

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #660 on: October 29, 2016, 04:06:36 PM »

#PBBLuckyRegulars

Live Recap # 6:

The regular housemates finally met the others at the cemetery. Everyone already knew Thuy and i kinda feel that if there's one housemate to nominate, they could actually target Thuy immediately.

Then, Tanner, already mummified, entered last with chains locked all over his body. the housemates already hinted that they will unlock him in order to free him.
I didn't catch it, but someone actually thought that Tanner was dead..and everyone laugh cause of cause, why would Big Brother give them a dead body?..  :D  :D  :D

So, so far, they're all interesting and i like them.

My First impression ranking..

1. Cora
2. Thuy
3. Tanner
4. Jerome
5. Baninay
6. Luis
7. Ali

the second batch will enter next week maybe after the proclamation of the Final 3 Teens

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #661 on: October 30, 2016, 06:10:35 AM »
So they just went to modelling agencies to cast the regulars huh?

Thuy BETTER win
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #662 on: October 30, 2016, 02:33:52 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: October 30 Episode - Regulars in the House

The first batch of Regular housemates officially entered the house yesterday. However, they were not allowed to enter the main house yet until they successfully unlocked Tanner, chained and locked while wearing a Pharaoh mask and was mummified by the teen housemates. The regulars must be able to unlock the 7 locks while carrying him around the provided cemetery like area while finding for the key and trying to unlock it at the same time.

Well, fortunately enough, due to their enthusiasm and overwhelming feeling of being an official housemate, they were able to unlock Tanner and had freed him from being a mummy. Baninay was delighted to see Tanner, with his good physique and handsome face. (Another Maymay and Edward in the making, i reckoned..)

After the challenge, Big Brother officially welcomed them and gave another task of being ghosts upon entering the main house.

On the other hand, Edward and the other teens have already felt that they will have their last few days inside the house.. As Edward said, "It'll be the final chapter of our stories.".

Baninay and Ali were given the special task to cook for the house while being in a ghost character. They must not communicate or talk to the Teen housemates even they will try to approach them., while they were only allowed to signal each other via some ghost's interaction.

then, this episode ended there..

For tomorrow's, Maymay will serve as the Spirit communicator for the Regulars to talk to the Teens.. As i can see, the regulars will still live in the cemetery and the teens will stay in the main house.

Until tomorrow, thanks for dropping by. Have a nice day! ;)

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
  • Username: BigBrotherPH
« Reply #663 on: October 31, 2016, 06:21:16 AM »
I have a feeling that these adults won't be as interesting as the teens. I DON'T WANT THE TEEN EDITION TO END! Seriously. I got attached to them since the day they entered.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #664 on: October 31, 2016, 08:00:41 AM »
Quote from: Yourj
I have a feeling that these adults won't be as interesting as the teens. I DON'T WANT THE TEEN EDITION TO END! Seriously. I got attached to them since the day they entered.

Well.. We'll get to learn to love them eventually once we know more about them.. Just like the teens.. Before they enter.. I just have the normal "interesting" vibes and it turned out even better.. I hope these adults can as well. ;)

I'll just wait.  I will never lose hipe for PBB.. My love for PBB will be eternal and forever.. (im actually laughing out loud while writing this.   Im like a maniac fan. Haha)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #665 on: October 31, 2016, 03:20:22 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: October 31 Episode - The Regulars & the Teens

#PBBLuckySpirits

The regulars must stay at the cemetery for the time being while the teens are still in the house. Through Ali and Baninay, they were able to eat the food they've cooked at the house.
The teens were all eager to know the regulars but Big Brother still prohibited them to do it.

Maymay was summoned by Big Brother and showed her the current regulars in the cemetery. She worried that they're having a bad time there and that they badly need to be in the house.
Contrary to her assumptions, the regulars were having the time of their lives in the cemetery as they are starting to get to know each other.

Meanwhile, in the house, Maymay delivered the message to the rest of the house and told them about the regulars in the activity area posing as "ghosts" at a cemetery.

Later that night, Big Brother gave the regulars the chance to clean themselves and gathered some stuff they will be needing for sleeping at the cemetery. While inside the house, the regulars can't help it  but to notice how messy the house was. Jerome said that the teens are too young to know how dirty and messy their house was. After cleaning and patching up and preparing to sleep, the housemates decided to clean the house. After that, they headed back to the cemetery to sleep.

the next day came, the regulars were the first one to wake up and and were all allowed to get their supplies and hit the shower before the teens rise up.

Then after that, the teens were the second one to wake up and started their day.

(This is actually good.. I am commending them for managing two batch/editions of housemates in one episode. )

Since the peg of the regulars' entrance was in lined with the Halloween Theme, the regulars, peg as "GHOSTS" should be able to identified by the Teens in the main house.
Through Maymay, who will serve as the spirit communicator of the ghosts to the teens. She's the only one who will hear the "ghosts" and the teens should be able to know who the ghosts are. She will delivere whatever she hears from the cemetery to the housemates in a isolated Spirit room.

Well, i honestly laughed so hard in this episode. I feel the excitement of having a new batch of housemates and it always fascinates me whenever two different edition will have an encounter or a crossover..

One by one, each regular housemate introduced and talked to the teens through Maymay. The teens asked several questions about them which were all answered enthusiastically by the regulars.

For the meantime, here's the Partial Tally of Votes, as of 7:00PM October 31 Standing

Housemate A - 2.68%
Housemate B - 44.83%
Housemate C - 25.09%
Housemate D - 27.40%

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #666 on: November 01, 2016, 12:22:08 AM »
wow 2.48% for A, this is truely embarrasing. any clue which HM could that be?

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #667 on: November 01, 2016, 02:16:32 AM »
Housemate A - 2.68% - IDK Christian?
Housemate B - 44.83% - That irrelevant try-hard MayMay but it should be Kisses
Housemate C - 25.09% - Yong
Housemate D - 27.40% - Kisses
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #668 on: November 01, 2016, 02:07:30 PM »
wow 2.48% for A, this is truely embarrasing. any clue which HM could that be?

Housemate A - 2.68% - IDK Christian?
Housemate B - 44.83% - That irrelevant try-hard MayMay but it should be Kisses
Housemate C - 25.09% - Yong
Housemate D - 27.40% - Kisses

It could be another theory of mine.. I think, that either Maymay or Kisses are behind the voting percentages that's why they've showed this partial results so the people might actually think that their bets are not assured to win .. (Just like in Melay's Season wherein they've showed how Melay was losing in the vote standing.)..this time, i highly believe that they want Maymay and Kisses to win but it looks like that only one of them is getting the slot..

(Just my observation and theory)..  ^-^  ^-^  ^-^

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #669 on: November 01, 2016, 03:08:11 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: November 1 Episode - Regulars x Teens

#PBBRegsAndTeens

In order to officially make the "ghosts" housemates became humans again and enter the house, the Teens must be able to give the three right cards (containing the info about them) to the right regular housemate.

Well, of course, that task was way so easy and the teens were able to identify all the Regulars. .. though they almost had it wrong with Jerome..

After that, the regulars officially live in the Main house together with the Teens for the time being..

Then, the housemates bonded all together by getting to know more about themselves. They had a lot of conversations, including the tasks of the teens and the regulars, the love life of Cora which was ended by her boyfriend, the talent of Ali who sings a lot of foreign songs in different languages..and a whole lot more..

A new day came, and the other part of the house (which was closed due to some task in relation to the Halloween) was re-opened with new interior and space for more housemates..
Since the regulars are in the house, it looks like the teenagers are starting to act like teens again..because the adults are now in charge of the house.

Jerome had a conversation with Yong about his future plans and what he would take up in College. Yong admired Jerome for being kind to him.
Thuy in the other hand is with Maymay, Kisses and Edward and was enjoying a lot their company. It was obvious as she was non stop laughing with them. Maymay was delighted to know how thuy is approachable and fun to be with.

Then, big Brother tasked the teens to do a welcome ritual for the regulars (which involves dipping in the pool) .. the regulars wholeheartedly accepted the welcome ritual and played along with the teens.
Oh fudge... their happiness can't be contained..it looks like everyone in the house was on an ecstasy or something as if they were all flying high...  :ali  :ali  :ali

The episode ended with the theme song playing on the background and all the housemates are playing in the pool like siblings..a picture of a happy family.. something that gave the viewers all the good vibes in the world...

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #670 on: November 02, 2016, 12:51:30 PM »
Thank you Logan for the recaps.. It's sembreak and i have a lot of time again to do the recaps.. ;) thank you so much and i hope that you'll always be there whenever we need you. ; )

Your welcome always! ;)

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #671 on: November 02, 2016, 12:53:32 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: November 1 Episode - Regulars x Teens

#PBBRegsAndTeens

In order to officially make the "ghosts" housemates became humans again and enter the house, the Teens must be able to give the three right cards (containing the info about them) to the right regular housemate.

Well, of course, that task was way so easy and the teens were able to identify all the Regulars. .. though they almost had it wrong with Jerome..

After that, the regulars officially live in the Main house together with the Teens for the time being..

Then, the housemates bonded all together by getting to know more about themselves. They had a lot of conversations, including the tasks of the teens and the regulars, the love life of Cora which was ended by her boyfriend, the talent of Ali who sings a lot of foreign songs in different languages..and a whole lot more..

A new day came, and the other part of the house (which was closed due to some task in relation to the Halloween) was re-opened with new interior and space for more housemates..
Since the regulars are in the house, it looks like the teenagers are starting to act like teens again..because the adults are now in charge of the house.

Jerome had a conversation with Yong about his future plans and what he would take up in College. Yong admired Jerome for being kind to him.
Thuy in the other hand is with Maymay, Kisses and Edward and was enjoying a lot their company. It was obvious as she was non stop laughing with them. Maymay was delighted to know how thuy is approachable and fun to be with.

Then, big Brother tasked the teens to do a welcome ritual for the regulars (which involves dipping in the pool) .. the regulars wholeheartedly accepted the welcome ritual and played along with the teens.
Oh fudge... their happiness can't be contained..it looks like everyone in the house was on an ecstasy or something as if they were all flying high...  :ali  :ali  :ali

The episode ended with the theme song playing on the background and all the housemates are playing in the pool like siblings..a picture of a happy family.. something that gave the viewers all the good vibes in the world...

Last night's episode was definitely a breath of fresh air....like ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY ENJOYING TOGETHER

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #672 on: November 02, 2016, 12:54:52 PM »
Its really good to watch this teens & regulars coming together as one family...

Even if the teens will bid goodbye soon, its really great to watch them! ;)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #673 on: November 02, 2016, 03:11:03 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: November 2 Episode - All Souls Day in the House

#PBBGettingToKnowYou

the housemates had some fun moments leaded by Ali. She taught them some tips on how to be a beauty queen and to walk like a model.

Then, the episode centered on the holiday celebration of the housemates inside the house. They've all reminisced their love ones in celebrating All Souls day. It was full of tears and sad moments for they've all cried while remembering how much they love their relatives most especially if it is their parents.

After that, Big Brother announced that the budget of the Teens and Adults will be combined for this week.. Since they won last week's task, there will be a luxurious living for the whole week.

Then, for tomorrow episode, the first combined / joint force weekly task of the Teens and Regulars will start.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #674 on: November 03, 2016, 10:41:41 AM »
Some pics

Day 105

Day 106

Day 107

Day 108

Day 110