Author Topic: Big Brother 7 Philippines  (Read 34007 times)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
Re: Big Brother 7 Philippines
« Reply #725 on: December 29, 2016, 08:42:34 PM »
I went to the wiki page to try to make sense out of it and it still doesn't make sense whatsoever. At least it tells you PBB really doesn't think its viewers are stupid.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #726 on: December 29, 2016, 08:45:46 PM »
Quote from: Depths of Bloomfield
I DON'T WANT TO OFFEND ANYONE, but every time I read about PBB there's 29238394758374484 shenanigans that make no sense whatsoever.

Is there even an explanation to WHY can't they make a "normal" series without that many twists and turns?
Honestly all of this! Its like producers of this show have a contest as to how to make this show shittier its not even remotely amusing anymore. PBB used to be that drunk uncle in family reunions who is unintentionally messy and funny. Now its the one who took meth too many times and makes everyone feel unsettled
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #727 on: December 29, 2016, 08:47:29 PM »
Quote from: Jackie
I went to the wiki page to try to make sense out of it and it still doesn't make sense whatsoever. At least it tells you PBB really doesn't think its viewers are stupid.
It assumes its viewers are all astrophysiscits because only they can understand all these twists
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #728 on: December 29, 2016, 09:45:35 PM »
Tbh I think Pinoy seasons are always so exagerated, like there's no need to make all these stupid and random twists. They probably think they'll keep the audience into the show but it has the exact opposite effect lol.

And about the wiki page, I swear everytime I look at it I'm trying to figure out what is the next random twist they did lol. AND from what I'm seeing this season will last at least a year, they had to do 3 fucking separate seasons ("sections" of the season lmao) to determine the real finalists, who will live in the house for more 34865343 days. I mean, they're on fucking Day 169 what's the point?

Offline Endless

• Power of Veto
  • Username: Vitor00
« Reply #729 on: December 30, 2016, 03:20:41 PM »
To keep this season bigger, what about another "section" of teens that are celebrities kk
People laugh at me, but the last one laughs better

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #730 on: December 30, 2016, 04:56:16 PM »
To keep this season bigger, what about another "section" of teens that are celebrities kk

Followed by an "elders" edition full of old people.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #731 on: December 30, 2016, 05:27:15 PM »
I can NOT wait for PBB:Kids Edition, now casting 5-10 years old <3 the 6 year old hell brat is WINNING
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #732 on: January 01, 2017, 08:07:00 AM »
I think since PBB 5, they've fired all the people who established PBB.. the people who provided the best winners and housemates.. anyways.. I'm going to begin my new recaps for the 2017 later.. ;)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #733 on: January 01, 2017, 08:29:53 AM »
Year-End Recap: Notable and Only Remarkable happenings that has something to do with the Lucky Season 7 .

So, my notes could be in random order, I'm writing all the stuff and events i can remember while doing this recap.. So, if you have questions, just feel free to ask me to at least, re-aligned you with the show's twisted and messed up timeline..  ;D  ;D  ;D

- Dream Team was explained, which will be made up of 12 Ultimate Housemates of this season. The official members of the dream team (as of the moment) are:
> Celebrity Season Finalists: Mccoy & Nico (2-in-1 Housemate) and Jin Ri (Big Jumper to the Finals winner). A Wildcard happened, and Nonong won. The decision was from the Regular housemates as they voted for him to win. There were two housemates who voted for Yassi and i can't remember who.

> Teen Edition Finalists: Edward (Big jumper to the Finals), Kisses, won the public votes with the highest percentage, and Maymay, second to Kisses, but her slot was an addition because they were able to earn it from Big Brother.

> For Regulars: Still ongoing.
Big Brother launched the Big Jump for the regulars via a "ranking task". Only Aura and Tanner were the ones who ranked themselves as Number 1 while the rest finds comfort at being second or even number 3 (for Baninay's ranking). Cora ranked Jerome as her number 1 while Jerome ranked himself second and Tanner as # 1. Due to this, Big Brother was pissed off.. way pisssed off than ever, he automatically qualified Tanner and Aura for the Big jump Game. While the rest, he taught them lessons and made them do the Final Lucky Task of the regular season. After that, apologies and all the dramas happened, the four housemates were all given the chance to fight against each other to gain another slot for the Big jump Game. Will won and joined Aura and Tanner. Right now, the result will be on tonight's episode.

The Competitions
As i've noticed, some of the competitions are re-invented comps from either previous seasons or other editions around the world.. One latest re-invented slash copied comps was from US/Canada comps, where the housemates must be able to identify the order of the evictees, the age, and the happenings inside the house.. Even the tasks / comps were also art as they were tasked to organized them chronologically.

The Finalists: Lucky (insert here the edition's emblem)

for Celebrities: the finalists are called LUCKY STARS. and so, Star represents their season.
for Teens: the finalists are called LUCKY SUNS. and so, Sun represents their season.
for Regulars: the finalists are called LUCKY HOUSE. and so, HOUSE represents their season.

The First 7 Days of 2017.

- As promised, more twists and messed up ideas are coming this 2017.. (but i hope it will be better than 2016's as they asked some help from the viewers for the next tasks to be implemented on the show) (it could either save the show or even ruin it far more than ever)

- There will be big happenings for the first 7 days of 2017.
To start it, today, January 1, the First Regular Finalist will be declared. or should i say, the First Lucky House.

- 2nd , Toni will officially return from her maternity leave.

3rd, the Dream Team will officially re-enter the house to begin living in the house again. and they will wait for the 2 regulars who will join them and the other "four" finalists who will be coming from the pool of wildcards this season. (except celebrities who already had their own wild card round).

The rest will be announced as we progressed on the first 7 days.

That would be all, i didn't include the other happenings such as , fights, reunions, tasks, and competitions that made the house turned upside down. You can actually check the Youtube channel of the show (they have an official channel that uploads and updates on a regular basis)

P.S.
By the way, later, i hope it will be on tonight's episode.. Jerome will officially come out of the closet. The third housemate in the history of PBB to reveal their real gender identity. First was Rustom from Celeb 1, Fourth from Season 5 and now Jerome for Season 7.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #734 on: January 01, 2017, 01:21:52 PM »
Ok. Nice to see changes being introduced in this MESS of a season!!! But how will Jerome come out? Gay? Bi? Trans? I need to be informed about this one. LOL. Anyway, when is this MESS going to end anyway? Not even Germany's absurdly long seasons were as messy as PBB 7.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #735 on: January 01, 2017, 02:53:05 PM »
Yassi doesn't have a chance to come back? Wow rigged against Yassi. If Heaven doesn't return, might as well cancel this shitfest
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #736 on: January 01, 2017, 02:57:28 PM »
PBB Lucky Season 7: January 1, 2017 (1st Regular Finalist and the 7th Member of the Dream Team) Episode

#BigJumpto2017

Well, the show went straight to the Game 3 of the Big Jump competition.
Scores:
Tanner - 50 points (20 points from Game 1, 30 points from Game 2)
Aura - 0 points
Wil - 0 points.

The scoring was already announced prior to the games. Game 3 winner will have 50 points and if ever Aura or Wil will win it, there will be a Tie-Breaker game.

Game 3 was divided into 2 rounds, which were both won by Aura.

Final Score for Tie-Breaker Game.
Tanner - 50 points
Aura - 50 points

For the final Game, which is the deciding game, they have to solved a giant Tower Puzzle (Tower of Hanoi) .. in the fastest time as possible.

The result:
Spoiler for Hiden:

TANNER won with 30 minutes while Aura had it for more than 1 hour)

Therefore, Tanner became the 1st Lucky House (Finalist) and the 7th Member of the Dream Team.

Since we have the first Finalist from the Adult Season, the show already Opened the Voting lines for the 2nd Finalist.
And for tomorrow, the first Evictee will be announced and the Second Evictee will be on Tuesday.. this will continue until only one housemate will be left.. So probably, there will be an Eviction starting tomorrow.. till, maybe Thursday or Friday..

the last 5 remaining Regular Adult Housemates for public voting:

Spoiler for Hiden:

Aura  8)
Baninay  :mad  :mad  :mad
Cora  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  ;D
Jerome  :-X  :-X  :-X
Wil  :P  :P  :P

Please,,.. help me save Cora.. Please... for those filipino readers, i am supporting Cora and please vote for her.. She's the only decent housemate who's eligible for the dream team who has a chance of winning versus the teens. (well, that's for me.. just my observation)

For tomorrow's schedule, in the afternoon companion show, the episode will tackle the new year's celebration of the housemates, while on the primetime episode, which will be a LIVE one for the eviction... Jerome's coming out of the closet episode will be the main topic. He revealed that he's a GAY Man and that he doesn't want to worry about it anymore.  ;D  ;D

that's for today.. thanks for dropping by..  ;)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 03:04:50 PM by carlex »

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #737 on: January 01, 2017, 03:03:14 PM »
Quote from: Marie
Yassi doesn't have a chance to come back? Wow rigged against Yassi. If Heaven doesn't return, might as well cancel this shitfest
Heaven might have a difficult path to come back and win the wildcard if the public will decide.. She's up against supposedly finalist, Yong and the other one, Christian whose change is more evident than Heaven. 
I've talked to other people who watch the show and there's really huge number of them who don't like her. But, considering the number of people who also support her, she might stand a chance if they will really work triple times to win the vote.. (that's the case if it will be a public voting.)

but if PBB wanted to have a redemption for Heaven, it might be a Competition or the housemates could decide for their fate like on Nonong's case. I just can feel that the network might work their "magic" to bring back Heaven (a potential Villain for the Dream Team or someone who they will change and make it a "maleficent" case job ..

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #738 on: January 02, 2017, 03:17:37 PM »
PBB Lucky Season 7: January 2 Episode - LIVE Eviction Night and Jerome's coming out episode

Announcements on tonight's Live Episode:

1st: All the upcoming events are considered to be preparations or the Entrance of the Dream Team on Saturday!. Yes, you read it right! This coming Saturday, January 7, the Dream Team will officially return to the house to begin the official Competition of this Season! (finally!)

2nd: There will be Two Evictees tonight!

3rd: However, these two evictees will not be leaving the house, because Big Brother had prepared something else for them.. (I believed, it has something to do with the Wildcard Comps)

Jerome's Revelations:
- So, Big Brother prepared a task for the new year, wherein they will throw colored water balloons on a big wall, with some writings on it, about the things they wanted to change.
- Everyone wrote the things they wanted to change on themselves. For Jerome, he  took this as an opportunity to finally be himself. He said that he doesn't want to worry anymore for the 2017 and upcoming years of his life. He revealed and said to the housemates, the famous line of housemates who come out... "I'm Gay!. Yes..I am a gay man.".
- Everyone accepted him and hugged him after his revelations. He also said that nothing will change because he's still the brother they've known but only this time, with no more secrets to hold.

Results of the Live Eviction:

The housemates were saved via public vote and was announced by Bianca in no particular order:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Safe for now: (names according on Bianca's announcement)
Spoiler for Hiden:

Cora
Aura
Jerome

Evicted but secretly living on a Secret Area for the WILDCARD Challenge.

Spoiler for Hiden:

Baninay - 6.36 %
Wil - 7.95%

Other Percentages:

Housemate B - 21.37%
Housemate C - 18.46%

Housemate D - 45.84%

Big Brother revealed a 3rd Lucky House (Finals' Slot for the Dream Team) to the Evicted housemates.. this is still unknown to those who are still living in the main house.

Robi showed the viewers a Secret Area on the house, that is equally divided into Four. (four for the last four evictees).
Each room has only a basic necessity to live; One table and a chair, one fan, a TV which will be used to talk to Big Brother but with no BED. the room is quite small and only will suit one Person. (Like a prison cell). It is also white, very similar to Season 3's White room where Jayson and Yohan fought for a special prize. There's also a buzzer, on which if they will press, they are telling Big Brother that they are already surrendering to get the Final 3rd Slot of the Regular Adult housemates. (Robi also said that it will be considered as voluntarily giving up on the game and will leave the big brother house)
The last four evicted housemates will be wearing a Shirt with a "P" sign , which the meaning remains unknown till the rightful time.

Moreover, the Winner of the public vote, rightful owner of the 2nd Lucky House (2nd Finalist) and 8th Member of the Dream Team will be officially revealed tomorrow so, it means, that the final two evicted housemates will join the first two evictees from today's eviction and will begin their fight for the 3rd Slot (for the record, this is still unknown to the main house.)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 03:23:01 PM by carlex »

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #739 on: January 02, 2017, 08:07:34 PM »
Quote from: carlex
Quote from: MarieYassi doesn't have a chance to come back? Wow rigged against Yassi. If Heaven doesn't return, might as well cancel this shitfestHeaven might have a difficult path to come back and win the wildcard if the public will decide.. She's up against supposedly finalist, Yong and the other one, Christian whose change is more evident than Heaven. 
I've talked to other people who watch the show and there's really huge number of them who don't like her. But, considering the number of people who also support her, she might stand a chance if they will really work triple times to win the vote.. (that's the case if it will be a public voting.)

but if PBB wanted to have a redemption for Heaven, it might be a Competition or the housemates could decide for their fate like on Nonong's case. I just can feel that the network might work their "magic" to bring back Heaven (a potential Villain for the Dream Team or someone who they will change and make it a "maleficent" case job .

Wasn't Heaven generally accepted to be like at least 2nd most popular at the time she left, only behind Kisses. I mean being hated by a lot of people doesn't mean she won't have support (Tricia Santos and Wendys say hi) and she left on a high note with an OTTPP exit... I mean either way, they better rig this shit for Heaven, because her winning is like the only thing that could salvage this season because of #YassiRobbage
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #740 on: January 03, 2017, 03:00:52 PM »
PBB Lucky Season 7: January 3 Episode - Live Double Eviction Night & the 8th Member of Dream Team

The White Room:
While the main house is full of cheers and happiness as they celebrate their temporary victory after the double eviction (and still have no idea about the another upcoming double eviction).. Baninay and Wil were already transported to the secret area in the house and each secluded on their own White Room. Here, they will undergo a series of tasks wherein the instructions will be flashed on the TV screen stationed on each room. They are so secluded that even Big Brother will only communicate to them through the tv screens and will not hear any other voices than themselves.
Baninay was quite worried that she might not survived the quite room while Wil has no idea what to do and speechless on his supposedly talkative / explosive reactions.

The first two tasks for them were given in order for them to have food or bed. Task 1: they need to get 7 lucky coins out of a piggy coin bank. Task # 2: they need to find the letters of the word "S-W-E-R-T-E" (Lucky in english) which are all written in 6 pieces of rice grains.. :o  :o  :o
When they've both done the tasks, the bed was only a very simple one while the food was one piece of camote (root crop).

Double Eviction Results
Bianca immediately announced the winner of the public voting and the 8th member of the Dream Team.
Spoiler for Hiden:

It was none other than..

Spoiler for Hiden:

AURA!!

(Poor Cora... My Goodness!! I've done a lot.. I have campaigned hard and really forced some people in my workplace and grab their phones to vote for Cora..but still.. Aura made it.. )

Percentage of Votes (Vote to Save)

Aura - 51.16%
Cora - 26.79%
Jerome - 22.05

The two evictees were immediately told by Big Brother about their fate and the final battle they are going to fight to win the 3rd Lucky House.. (9th finalist slot)

Going back to the Teens, if you remember that they were able to win 5 out of 7 lucky tasks which means they were able to have a power to choose a Lucky Regular Housemate. The time has come, and Big Brother contacted the Lucky Seven Teens: Edward, Maymay, Kisses, Vivoree, Christian, Yong and Marco are going to decide the fate of the final 4 Evicted Regular housemates.

Who will they choose and who are other members of the Dream Team.. we are all going to know this week prior to the Official Entrance of the Dream Team on Saturday..

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #741 on: January 04, 2017, 12:09:24 AM »
I think for this one we (how the final 12 batch will be chosen) a graphic like the one that is usually creating for every week on BB US by the person that is doing the winner banner would be really helpful indeed. Nobody understands whats going on (but thanks carlex for doing the best way possible to let us try to understand :D ).

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #742 on: January 04, 2017, 02:06:34 PM »
Quote from: GrahamUKFan
I think for this one we (how the final 12 batch will be chosen) a graphic like the one that is usually creating for every week on BB US by the person that is doing the winner banner would be really helpful indeed. Nobody understands whats going on (but thanks carlex for doing the best way possible to let us try to understand (Image removed from quote.) ).

what do you mean by this?.. can you give me a sample?. i am very much willing to do that.. !! :) 
just tell me and ill be doing it immediately.. ;)

thank you for appreciating my efforts.. :) 

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #743 on: January 04, 2017, 03:02:52 PM »
PBB Lucky Season 7: January 4 Episode - The White Room

Imagine how hard this white room task is.. They have no food, very limited space, and of all, no bathroom... only two separate urinal bowls one for peeing and one for the .. you know..  ;)

>:D  >:D  >:D

All the happenings in the White room are all being watched by the Lucky 7 Teens to help them for their decision to whom they will give the 3rd Lucky House and be part of the Dream Team.

Big Brother gave 4 ultimatum Tasks for the evicted housemates in order for them to get out of the white room. 
Task # 1: Sweat & Tear - they have to get two mini glasses of Sweat and Tear.. the glass for Sweat is bigger than the glass for tear.
Reward: Pasta and Steak

Task # 2: Flip Bottle
Reward: One slice of Cake

Task # 3: Needle Task
Reward: Entertainment stuff while staying in the white room.

Task # 4:
Reward: Shower and a new pair of clothes.

This is really maybe one of the cruelest tasks (there are so many but this one is remarkable).. the show really pushed the housemates here too far to test how much they want to be part of the Dream Team.

Baninay was able to win the Task # 2 which gave her one slice of cake. Slowly, Baninay seems to be the weakest contender for the white house..the changes was evident on her physic as she loses her weight..
Wil on the other hand is always quite on the white room..contrary to his everyday antics in the house. (Baninay is quite still talkative even alone in the room. She constantly talks to the camera and express whatever she feels to them)..

On the other hand, Jerome and Cora were just starting their lives on the white room. They also did the two first tasks which Baninay and Wil did in their first day in the room.

If the evicted housemates were having a living nightmare on the white room, the main house seems to a ghost town with Tanner and Aura. They were wondering why they are still on the house and if there was an event in the history of PBB that only two housemates were left in the house.

Baninay was actually in the mid of giving up. She was crying a lot and she was not concerned with every tear she shed as she was not saving it for the task. She kept on telling herself not to give up and continue to cry.. She faces the mirror and talks to herself non stop.
Apparently, she was not aware that her time in the white room will come to an end..
After crying and crying and all the hardships, shew as secretly transported back to the confession room to talk to big Brother... There, Big Brother told her that she successfully survived the White room and she will now wait for her fate.

She was brought back to the house not in the main house but in the eviction room where all stuff that were compromised in the white room are present.

for tomorrow's episode, it will be Wil's turn to return to the house through the Eviction room while we get to see how Cora and Jerome will do in the white room.. It seems that Jerome will give up.. while Cora was really pissed off with what she's doing and having in the White room.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #744 on: January 04, 2017, 09:55:31 PM »
Quote from: carlex
Quote from: GrahamUKFanI think for this one we (how the final 12 batch will be chosen) a graphic like the one that is usually creating for every week on BB US by the person that is doing the winner banner would be really helpful indeed. Nobody understands whats going on (but thanks carlex for doing the best way possible to let us try to understand (Image removed from quote.) ).
what do you mean by this?.. can you give me a sample?. i am very much willing to do that.. !! (Image removed from quote.) 
just tell me and ill be doing it immediately.. (Image removed from quote.)

thank you for appreciating my efforts.. (Image removed from quote.) 
I mean this goddess: https://twitter.com/89razorskate20 :)

here are examples how he tried to explain complex happenings of one week:
https://twitter.com/89razorskate20/status/804534130121838592
https://twitter.com/89razorskate20/status/796650150135472128

wasn't razoskate a user here once as well? I am sure he can work wonders with you trying to get this mess of a season a little bit more understandable for us 

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #745 on: January 05, 2017, 01:36:20 PM »
Quote from: GrahamUKFan
Quote from: carlexQuote from: GrahamUKFanI think for this one we (how the final 12 batch will be chosen) a graphic like the one that is usually creating for every week on BB US by the person that is doing the winner banner would be really helpful indeed. Nobody understands whats going on (but thanks carlex for doing the best way possible to let us try to understand (Image removed from quote.) ).
what do you mean by this?.. can you give me a sample?. i am very much willing to do that.. !! (Image removed from quote.) 
just tell me and ill be doing it immediately.. (Image removed from quote.)

thank you for appreciating my efforts.. (Image removed from quote.) I mean this goddess: https://twitter.com/89razorskate20 (Image removed from quote.)

here are examples how he tried to explain complex happenings of one week:
https://twitter.com/89razorskate20/status/804534130121838592
https://twitter.com/89razorskate20/status/796650150135472128

wasn't razoskate a user here once as well? I am sure he can work wonders with you trying to get this mess of a season a little bit more understandable for us 

Ahh.. i see.. ok.. i'm familiar with it.. i'll be doing it maybe after my hell week with my thesis proposals.. hehe.. anyways.. maybe for now.. you can concentrate on the final regulars..and the entrance of the dream team since they are going to begin the competition.. but nevertheless, i will do that kind of review..

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #746 on: January 05, 2017, 02:54:06 PM »
PBB Lucky Season 7: January 5 Episode - The White Room Part 2

After 24 hours of being in the white room, Wil was also freed and went to the eviction room to live with Baninay and wait for their fate. (Teen's decision)

On the other hand,
After getting their bed and dinner.. Cora and Jerome started to do the last ultimate task of the white room.
At first, Cora was laughing with what she's doing while Jerome was quite compared to his natural behavior while inside the house.

To cut to the chase, Cora successfully survived the white room and was also brought to the eviction room to live with Wil and Baninay...

While Jerome, he broke down and cried a lot prior to the end of his stay in the white room. I thought he wanted to do the tear and sweat task but he didn't save his tears and wipe it instead.
However, in the end Jerome also successfully survived it and was also brought back to the house through the eviction room.

For tomorrow's episode, the decision of the Teen housemates will be known and one for JErome, Cora, Wil and Baninay will be chosen for the 3rd Lucky House slot alongside with Auar and Tanner.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #747 on: January 06, 2017, 02:58:59 PM »
PBB Lucky Season 7: January 6 LIVE Episode - The 3rd Lucky House and 9th Member of the Dream Team

LIVE Episode:
Big Brother announced to Tanner and Aura that there is a Third House. Aura actually swears when she got to know that there's a third house.. (she doesn't know that they are live)..  :D

The Teen Council grills Jerome, Cora, Baninay and Wil
The Lucky 7 Teens will ask seven questions to the housemates and each should be answered. After answering, the housemates (Cora, Baninay, Jerome, Wil) will vote on who they think said the real answer. Then, they will step forward until they reach the Lucky House.. (however, this will not affect the final result but it can definitely influence the decision of the teens). In the end of the 7 questions, Big Brother will also ask questions on them to test them.

After the grilling questions, Cora won as she is the one who's nearest to the top score.. while the others came short with one step.

Big Brother reminded them that the game will not solely determine the winner of the 9th slot for the dream team but will affect and influence the decision of the Teens.

The Teen's Decision:
The winner of the 9th Slot and 3rd Lucky House is none other than...
Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:

JEROME.

Christian - Cora
Kisses - Cora
Marco - Wil
Maymay - Jerome
Vivoree - Wil
Yong - Jerome
Edward - Jerome

Jerome - 3 points
Cora - 2 points
Wil - 2 points
Baninay 0 point
  ^-^  ^-^  ^-^

For tomorrow, The other members of the Dream team will re-enter the house to start the competition!! And the main presenter Toni Gonzaga will return to her hosting job and will mark the beginning of a new chapter of PBB Lucky Season 7..

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #748 on: January 06, 2017, 03:06:32 PM »
WTF ?

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #749 on: January 07, 2017, 11:27:18 AM »
The Members of the Dream Team

The Lucky Stars (Celebrity Season Finalists)

The Lucky Suns (Teen Season Finalists)

The Lucky Houses (Regular Season Finalists)