Author Topic: Big Brother 7 Philippines  (Read 34007 times)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
Re: Big Brother 7 Philippines
« Reply #800 on: February 25, 2017, 03:03:07 PM »
PBB Lucky Season 7: DREAM TEAM - The Lucky 7 Challenges

So, to have a short recap, the housemates faced their 3rd, 4th, and 5th Dream Team Challenge in order to gain 3 additional Finale Slots for the Big Night Finale next week. The challenges were in the form of a LIVE DRAMA, with no cuts, edits, second takes but with surprised challenges and distractions from Big Brother. They have to maintain their character despite of all the live distractions that will happen.

In the end, after the 3 day live drama, the housemates were able to secure 3 more additional slots and therefore, for this Season, we will have a LUCKY 7 or BIG 7 in the Finale..

However, since there are still 8 housemates, a first for PBB history will happen.

For tomorrow, a BACK TO BACK Live Nominations and Eviction will happen. The public will only have 7 Minutes to vote for the housemate they want to save and be part of the Lucky 7 finalists.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #801 on: February 25, 2017, 03:12:42 PM »
Who are in the most trouble of being evicted? I swear can a teen leave, well not Kisses or Yong obviously

I can imagine Kisses and The Duo being locks for the finale even if they are nominated
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #802 on: February 25, 2017, 04:05:07 PM »
Quote from: Marie
Who are in the most trouble of being evicted? I swear can a teen leave, well not Kisses or Yong obviously

I can imagine Kisses and The Duo being locks for the finale even if they are nominated

I think it's between Tanner and Cora.. I hope Tanner leaves,.. he already have a house and lot.. that's enough .. ;D 
The teens are safe (I highly believe it cause it's obvious.. the public always voting for them in tweets and the nominations history shows how the teens can totally own the whole season).

I think that the they really had to do the Lucky 7 Finalist in order for the other editions' players to be in the finale.. Imagine if they didn't do it, the teens would definitely be the Big 4 (finalists).

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #803 on: February 25, 2017, 04:10:51 PM »
i hope that the celebrities and regulars nominate all the teens tomorrow so that they could have a chance in the finale. I just really hope that they realize it.. or maybe think about it since they there's no teen hat had been evicted since the dream team.. 

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #804 on: February 25, 2017, 04:53:48 PM »
Oh I hope Cora survives then!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #805 on: February 26, 2017, 02:06:01 PM »
PBB Lucky Season 7: DREAM TEAM - Final Live Nominations and Eviction Night

This is a live recap.. (happens as the live show progresses)

Part 1:

Yes.. you read it right.. For the first time in the PBB History.. we'll be doing a Back to back Nominations and Eviction. This will be the final Eviction as after the last housemate to be evicted, the Lucky 7 Housemates will be proclaimed and they will all fight for the Big Winner title on the Big Night on March 4 and 5. (2 Part finale special)

The public will only be given 7 minutes to vote for the housemates who will be nominated. after that, it will be immediately followed by the Eviction Proper. :)

Lucky 7 Housemates
Since these housemates are not nominated, they automatically become Finalists.

Spoiler for Hiden:

Maymay
Mccoy & Nikko
Tanner
Edward

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #806 on: February 26, 2017, 02:13:10 PM »

Part 2:

Nominated housemates:

Cora, Kisses, Elisse and Yong

Toni gave them a short moment to campaign to the public why they deserve to stay.

And to the voting lines are now OPEN!!

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #807 on: February 26, 2017, 02:19:02 PM »

Part 3:

Nominations: (Positive Nominations)
the housemates will give 1 point to two housemates that they think helped them win the Dream Team Challenges. The housemates with the most points will be saved while the lowest or those who will not get will be nominated.

Saved:
Tanner - 5 points
Maymay - 4 points
Mccoy & Nicco - 2 points
Edward - 2 points

Nominated:
Cora - 1 point
Kisses -1 point
Elisse - 0 point
Yong - 0 points

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #808 on: February 26, 2017, 02:20:27 PM »

Part 4:

The voting lines are officially Closed.

Bianca and Robi checked the public pulse and it looks like Cora's going to be evicted..  :'(  :'(  :'(

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #809 on: February 26, 2017, 02:27:14 PM »
I am feeling physically sick that someone like Maymay is staying over Cora
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #810 on: February 26, 2017, 02:46:41 PM »

Part 5:

Eviction Results:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Yong - 41.1 %
Kisses - 26.71 %
Cora - 19.46 %

Elisse - 12.73 %

The Lucky 7 Housemates (Finalists)
Spoiler for Hiden:

Cora
Kisses
Yong
Maymay
Mccoy & Nikko
Tanner
Edward

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #811 on: February 26, 2017, 02:56:45 PM »
Voting lines were officially opened for the Big Winner..
For the final week.. a series of challenges will determine how deserving the housemate can be for the title. One of these will be the Truth and Lie Test (though not discussed thoroughly yet if they will undergo a test or Big Brother will do something else). But Robi was already in the room wherein a big chair that has a LIE and Truth in both sides was shown to the public.

I am just happy with this set of Finalists.. The not deserving housemate of all finally gets evicted.. before the Finale.. Best Eviction of the season!!  :-*  :-*

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #812 on: February 27, 2017, 03:18:54 PM »
PBB Lucky Season 7: DREAM TEAM - February 27 Episode

Let the countdown begins..

6 Days before the Big Night..

The housemates had a little pool party before the live eviction. Elisse, having a little gut feeling that she might be the next one to leave, spends her last moments with Mccoy. Mccoy was annoyed with her gesture of parting ways as he didn't want to entertain the idea of Elisse being evicted.

The night came, and the final nomination and eviction happened. When Elisse got nominated, Mccoy can't almost contain himself and felt too worried for his supposedly showmance 'til the end.

And the result came, Cora went back to the house as Toni announced that she's the final housemate to complete the Lucky 7 housemates. Maymay and Mccoy can't hide their disappointment and showed Cora on her face how deeply they are hurt to see her back in the house instead of Elisse.  :mad  :mad  :mad

After the eviction, everyone sympathized with Mccoy. Only Kissses was the one who truly and genuinely felt happy for Cora's success.
On the other hand, Tanner was disappointed that he is still in the house. He always thinks that he will be the one who will be evicted and yet, he's still in the house.. He said that he's already tired, stressed out from the tasks and the place itself. He wanted to go out already..

By the looks of it, Big Brother is not yet informing them that they all have 1 week more and it's going to be the Finale..

The Chair of Truth

Big Brother played an alarm sound throughout the house that made them think of the new challenge that they're going to face. They all got worried as they thought that another set of intruders might attack the house.

After the alarming sound, Big Brother showed the Chair of Truth. They were all told that they will face the LIE DETECTOR TEST and know if they are really being true to themselves and to the public, the most important TRAIT OF A BIG WINNER.

However, unknown to the housemates, The lie detector test will be a fake one and Big Brother will only play the result to test the them and see how far they can go for being real.

Before doing the test, Big Brother asked the housemates to pick up their own torch in the garden area and light it up if they want to face the LIE DETECTOR TEST.
The first one to light his torch (immediately) was CORA.. (Go girl!)
Followed by Edward, then Tanner. The rest took a while before lighting up their torch.
Tanner was wondering why others can't do a simple decision. Cora told him that they might get embarrassed for what the  public might know about them.

Kisses felt wrong if she will not light up her torch and face the test. She knows that it's about time to finally go out of her comfort zone. She was followed by Yong who said that he should do it. Maymay was the last one to light her torch for she think not only twice but thrice to consider how her family might feel upon facing the test.

Nicco and Mccoy decided not to light up their torch and didn't face the TEST as Mccoy had obviously hiding something that might ruin his career.. (BOOOO!!!)

And tomorrow's episode will be the LIE DETECTOR Test with Toni as the Questioner..  ;)  ;)

This is far by the best week i assume because of course, it's the final week.!!  ^-^

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #813 on: February 28, 2017, 03:19:08 PM »
PBB Lucky Season 7: DREAM TEAM - February 28, 2017

5 Days before the Big Night

Tanner woke up with a bad mood and tried to disobey big brother by violating the law of wearing the lapel mics at all time. Cora and Edward talked about him and said that he's currently having his personal fight that he must learn how to battle with.

The Truth or Lie Test:

The Ex housemates were invited to served as Human Lie Detectors.. However, the housemates who faced the test will not know it and they will believed that it will be a real lie detector test because Big Brother provided enough props and paraphernalia for it..

The human lie detectors are watching the housemates as they face the test and they will all vote either TRUTH OR LIE based on what they feel. The highest vote will be revealed to the housemate without knowing that it was a human assessment and not from a machine.

The test happened in the Eviction room with Toni who served as the Questioner.

KISSSES was the first one to have the test.
Here are some of the remarkable questions and answers from her and the ex housemates detection.

Q: Do you feel ugly without make up?
A: Yes
Result: Truth
Reason: "I feel ugly because i was bullied before and told that i have small eyes and pale skin. I have insecurities and feels beautiful only if i have make up."

Q: Are you more conscious when you returned to the house for the second time?
Reason: "Because i was able to know the public's opinion towards me. That i am a flirt and form those opinions and bashing, i felt conscious and careful when i am around with boys."

Q: Do you think that you'll win Big Brother if there will be no Text Votes.
Reason: "I have other qualities and strength that will make me survive this game.

Q: Do you still have feelings for Marco?
Reason: "I tried to forget him. I tried to hide my feelings. But i just can't."

Q: Are you envy of Maymay?
A: Yes.
Reason: "Because she has talents that i don't have."

Q: Are you envy of Maymay because she was paired with Edward?
Result: LIE
Reason: "I was about to change my answer. "

Q: Did you lie inside the House?

then Toni followed up a question:

Q: What's the biggest lie you have ever told in the house?
A: "That i already forgave Heaven. But honestly, i haven't. I got mad at her when i got the news about the things she said about me and all the bad things she said.

Next was Maymay:

Q: Are you going to have a plastic surgery after PBB?
A: NO
Result: Truth.
Reason: "I'll never change the way i look."

Q: Do you like Edward more than a friend?
A: NO
Reason: "Maybe later on but now, i can still say that i don't feel anything more than a friend."

Q: Is there or are there some instances that you act inside the house?
A: YES
Reason: "After i went outside, i saw myself. I saw how ugly i am. how i really act and how my jokes were absorbed by my housemates. I felt that i should change a little to make me more pleasurable to watch."

Q: Do you feel like you're already famous?
Reason: "When i got to know that i have fans, i was bale to say to myself that i am famous now."

Toni followed up and asked if she feels that she's the most famous housemate among them. She said no, for she cannot own it because she believes that her housemates are more famous than her.

Q: Are you mad at your father for leaving you?
Reason: "I am mad at him because maybe, if he didn't leave us, we might have a better life. My grandfather might be still alive. We have a better education. Everything that is better."

The rest of the housemates will be on tomorrow's episode. :)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #814 on: March 01, 2017, 03:20:11 PM »
PBB Lucky Season 7: DREAM TEAM - March 1 Episode

Sorry about my countdown..  :D  ;D  ;D  ;D
it's actually.. 3 Days before the Big Night

These are the things that i was able to take note from their test..

Edward' Truth or Lie Test

Q: Have you been wild on your whole life?
Reason: "I also punched someone  and it was not the proudest moment of my life."

Q: Do you have a crush on Maymay?
Result: "Let's see where this will bring us. Where will i be for the next three months depends on what will happen next."

Q: Does virginity matters to you?
A: No
Reason: "It actually doesn't matter but i still value it".

Q: Is Maymay beautiful?
Reason: "I find her beautiful inside and out."

Yong's turn.

Q: Did you have a girlfriend?
Reason: "She was actually my 3rd. Lat year..."

Q: Do you want to be paired with Kisses?
Reason: "I think, she also has a crush on me."

Cora's turn

Q: Have you been mad to Big Brother?
Reason: "At first, i get mad at him for always making me to open up and share a  lot to the people. It's not me.. well.. that's before.. but now, I am Cora 2.0. Only better and improved."

Q: Have you been real in your stay in the house?
Reason: "I don't know why but maybe my body responses differently that makes it a lie. But as far as i know.. i didn't lie. I've been true all the way."

Q: Are you mad at your housemates?
Reason: "Everytime they nominate me. Of course, you'll be pissed off to them. .it's always you who has been wrong for them the whole time."

Q: Do you deserve to stay than Elisse?
Reason: "I believed that i worked harder than Elisse. I've done so much than Elisse. I am also aware that my housemates didn't like the result of the last eviction. They're not telling me it on my face but the way they act, everyday, their actions speaks louder ."

Q: Have you lied to Big Brother?
Reason: "Maybe when i get nervous, this detector tells that i am lying. Well, maybe i was not 100 percent happy and sure of the things that i said but as far as i know, i've never lied."

Tanner's test:
Q: Do you think that you're the smartest housemate in the whole dream team?
Reason: "I think Mccoy is smarter.. but he's not better than me.".

Q: Do you want to leave the house?
A:

To be continued on tomorrow's episode. :)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #815 on: March 04, 2017, 11:27:13 AM »

PBB LUCKY SEASON 7: DREAM TEAM - The BIG NIGHT (Night 1)

Live Recap Part 1

It's the Last Night of the Longest Season ever of PBB.. and here i am..for the last time in this season.. doing a live recap of the Two Night Parts of the BIG NIGHT.

Who among the LUCKY SEVEN HOUSEMATES will be the NEWEST BIG WINNER??

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #816 on: March 04, 2017, 01:58:01 PM »

Live Recap Part 2

The show opened with the introduction of the Lucky Seven Housemates.. Toni was in voice over narrating it and hinted the public that someone will still be evicted tonight..

Then, Daniel Matsunaga, Alex Gonzaga, Ex housemates of this season, Miho and Tommy performed some of the original songs of the season composed by the housemates...

then, the Lucky Seven housemates were officially welcomed to the venue..

I must say, that this is the most extravagant and most expensive Big Night ever.. they had two stages, and uses state of the art technology (first in the Philippine TV), global simulcasts on (Europe, America and Asia) and aerial shots..

24 minutes left to vote.. :)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #817 on: March 04, 2017, 02:15:05 PM »

Live Recap Part 3

Big Brother gave his final message to the Lucky Seven housemates individually by recalling their best bits in the house and his observations from each.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #818 on: March 04, 2017, 02:38:25 PM »

Live Recap Part 4

The voting lines are officially closed.

Then, a production was performed by the kid celebrity performers of Your Face Sound Familiar plus some surprise celebrity guests. They actually did a parody of the remarkable events in the house..

and that parody was the best parody that i have ever seen.. (I hope they'll upload a clip of it on youtube)..

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #819 on: March 04, 2017, 02:52:10 PM »

Live Recap Part 5

Time for the announcement of Winners:

And the 7th Big Placer, with 5 % of the total percentage of votes and will receive a cash of Php 100,000
Spoiler for Hiden:

CORA  :-[  :-[  :-[

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #820 on: March 04, 2017, 02:56:02 PM »

Live Recap Part 5

And the 6th Big Placer, with 5.22 % of the total percentage of votes and will receive a cash of Php 100,000
Spoiler for Hiden:

Nikko & Mccoy 

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #821 on: March 04, 2017, 03:10:26 PM »

Live Recap Part 6

And the 5th Big Placer, with 5.93 % of the total percentage of votes and will receive a cash of Php 100,000
Spoiler for Hiden:

Tanner

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #822 on: March 04, 2017, 03:17:30 PM »

Live Recap Part 7

And now, we have our BIG 4!! And it's all the TEENS!!

All votes are all reset and go back to ZERO!
and here's the last twist..
Voting lines will be opened tomorrow Night!!

**author's note:
I have no problem with the teens being the big 4.. however, i still feel disappointed and devastated for Cora.. as well as with Tanner..  :'( The teens deserve this.. This is really their season! They own this! and everything about this season was great because of them. .
So let's see who will be the next Big Winner.. (My bet will be Kisses :) )

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #823 on: March 04, 2017, 04:54:28 PM »
So Tanner who wanted to QUIT placed higher than Cora and Nikko/Mccoy WTF!

Yong or Kisser better win this shit show, I hate Maymay and meh at Edward
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #824 on: March 05, 2017, 12:16:25 PM »
Hey guys im back!!!!!!!!!

I already knew its the TEENS that are gonna bring this season!!!

& yes Im right!!!!

:D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D