Author Topic: Ways to win a Big Brother  (Read 6447 times)

Offline Mirluls

• Head of House
Ways to win a Big Brother
« on: February 20, 2016, 05:51:15 PM »
There's any special strategy to win a Big Brother?

The only I know is that you need to be a victima to win Gran Hermano Spain, lol.

Jøsêttö

Re: Ways to win a Big Brother
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2016, 06:10:52 PM »
I don't believe in this question anymore. It depends of so many things and of the dynamic.

Would Sofia win Gran Hermano if it was Gran Hermano 11? or Gran Hermano 8? kkk.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2016, 07:39:24 PM »
I we are talking about a BBUS/CAN format, I would probably guess the strategy is to get pretty well with everyone AND avoid situations where your true loyalties will be exposed in the game (like, avoid HOH and win competitions). Although I know this is almost impossible to keep for a long time, at least in the first half of the season lol.

If it's world BB that really depends on the public in question. In Portugal, people tend to love housemates that create drama trough out the season, BUT not always fighting - it will get the public annoyed.

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2016, 09:32:17 PM »
Nowadays it's get on side with the producers and make sure you establish yourself in a storyline which will get you airtime.   Don't worry about forming relationships (other than showmances) with your housemates as if you're valuable to producers they'll protect you from nominations anyway.