Author Topic: Big Brother 19 USA  (Read 4970 times)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
Re: Big Brother 19 USA
« Reply #125 on: July 20, 2017, 09:41:19 AM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: Marie on July 18, 2017, 08:24:50 PMJosh is kinda terrible too and he's a sheep to Paul...

The only decent all around person there is Mark and he already is a target for the weeks to come... Daily Pray for Cody to come back and fuck this game up
I wouldn't say he's a sheep, he's just obviously not going against the whole group for strategic reasons which he explained to Dom (and she understood).
I haven't witnessed him being terrible, all i've seen is a bit of immaturity but a lot of sweetness.

Dom is a good person too, she even is the messiah so i will not stand any bad mouthing.

Dom is on her way out I'm happy since the bullshit she went through this week, I don't want to see that again, Paul straight bullied her and that evil bitch Raven made things worse

Josh is very hard to watch, he is literally a spoiler and whiny brat, he's pretty terrible tbh
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #126 on: July 20, 2017, 09:43:28 AM »
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus on Yesterday at 09:57:31 AMQuote from: Jackie on Yesterday at 08:28:49 AMQuote from: Marie on July 18, 2017, 08:24:50 PMJosh is kinda terrible too and he's a sheep to Paul...

The only decent all around person there is Mark and he already is a target for the weeks to come... Daily Pray for Cody to come back and fuck this game up
I wouldn't say he's a sheep, he's just obviously not going against the whole group for strategic reasons which he explained to Dom (and she understood).
I haven't witnessed him being terrible, all i've seen is a bit of immaturity but a lot of sweetness.

Dom is a good person too, she even is the messiah so i will not stand any bad mouthing.
Josh got accused of peaking at a female houseguest in the shower.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zaI1GPMFKQ

Between Megan quitting, Christmas's injury, Cody being Cody, Josh being Josh, Paul's blackface, and Raven being exposed as a fraud, for some reason, I think all of this makes the train wreck aspect interesting this time, unlike the train wrecks from season 15.

I think Paul should be President of the United States. #MakeAmericaFriendshipAgain.
The josh this was made up by Jessica and Raven. They took one instance when he was going to the toilet and felt like he could see cause he's tall but the dude wasn't even looking. He even cried about it. Similar to Shelby/Justin.

Well considering the qualities yall seem to seek in a president at the moment, I guess Paul would fit the mold  (Image removed from quote.)

Raven made up, told Jessica about it and Jessica confronted Josh about it

Alex is one of the most condescending people in the house, the way she talks to people really rubs me the wrong way "no shut up, you're stupid, shut up and listen to me" I would put this bitch up so fast for that alone if she spoke to me that way. How her and Kevin are the 2 most popular people is beyond me. Alex wasted her HOH now she is sending a non-threat out the house and pissed off a potential ally, Jess was literally telling her and Jason she was on their side and she's out for revenge but since Alex is a dumbass, Jessica is back to Elena/Mark, good work there idiot

I can't see Dom and Jessica winning it despite their growing popularity, the fans are rooting for them but Dom only appeared this week and even then, editing did a number on her and Jessica had a bad rap beforehand, I can't see them getting it even if they deserve it... It will go to Kevin I am 100% sure
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 09:56:21 AM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #127 on: July 20, 2017, 01:59:47 PM »
This Big Brother season has been unbelievable so far.... the houseguests are one of the least likeable and dumbest bunch ive seen in 19 seasons.

Who to actually root for? Even Alex is working with Paul now..i really hope she is really only pretending to work with him until next week. Also wouldnt be so sure that Jessica isnt going home... after all they probably still hate her for her behaviour last week. I would have tried to take Jessica off, put a bigger target like Matt on the block and pull Dom to my side to fight Paul later on. Would also expect to Cody be able to come back at a later point.. he is just to valueable to the production team to let him go like that. No idea why everybody is so into Paul anyway... wouldnt trust that guy for a single second. There are some really weird dynamics in the house ive never seen like that before.

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #128 on: July 20, 2017, 03:44:41 PM »
I wonder what Zingbot will say to Josh and if he will expose Raven as fraudulent, which will really be funny.

We'll never know what he would say to Raven, too bad.

Is Zingbot not coming back? Or is is really unlikely that Raven will make it to F8? She doesn't seem to be on anybody's radar.

I really don't see how this cast in unlikable. I feel like Dom should've tried to use her FIVE easy votes and get one more vote, which isn't hard considering that nobody wants work with Jessica to stay. She shouldn't have called Paul out for being a snake and accuse her allies of back stabbing her. I feel that she burned bridges instead of mending them.

I hope Cameron returns tonight because the other three messed up their games much too much.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #129 on: July 20, 2017, 04:23:56 PM »
Raven and Matt ASKED Paul if they could switch their vote to Jessica. they ASKED. Im done with this season.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #130 on: July 20, 2017, 04:27:03 PM »
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus
Quote from: Jackie on Yesterday at 09:43:36 PMQuote from: JustinBieberDingus on Yesterday at 07:31:36 PMI wonder what Zingbot will say to Josh and if he will expose Raven as fraudulent, which will really be funny.
We'll never know what he would say to Raven, too bad.
Is Zingbot not coming back? Or is is really unlikely that Raven will make it to F8? She doesn't seem to be on anybody's radar.

I really don't see how this cast in unlikable. I feel like Dom should've tried to use her FIVE easy votes and get one more vote, which isn't hard considering that nobody wants work with Jessica to stay. She shouldn't have called Paul out for being a snake and accuse her allies of back stabbing her. I feel that she burned bridges instead of mending them.

I hope Cameron returns tonight because the other three messed up their games much too much.

I don't need another Big Brother Superfan, he was the perfect first evictee and he should stay as that. Paul had it out for Dom, she had no chance really. The only people who fought for her were Mark and kinda Elena (who gave up after 5 minutes). The house is cult like, everyone is busy licking Paul's ass its annoying
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #131 on: July 20, 2017, 04:27:33 PM »
Raven and Matt ASKED Paul if they could switch their vote to Jessica. they ASKED. Im done with this season.
Its Raven and Matt, how are you surprised?
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #132 on: July 21, 2017, 11:15:12 AM »
Jessatan, QUEEN of the Den of Temptation
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #133 on: July 21, 2017, 12:22:32 PM »
Jessica didn't even need the hex wtf were casuals thinking... whatever. At this point I'm already one foot out the door. I'm just waiting on the battle back because it's not like a strategic force is gonna come out of nowhere in that house. Even without his immunity, I doubt anyone would go after Paul besides the one who wins battle back and y'all pushing Cody son bad when he said he want to work with Paul like ok...

It's like, worse than bb16, watch the f5 be Paul trifling ass, Alex stupid ass, raven the scammer, Matt and his cereals and christmas still rolling out on her scoooter somewhere in the house.

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #134 on: July 21, 2017, 06:07:40 PM »
Jessica didn't even need the hex wtf were casuals thinking... whatever. At this point I'm already one foot out the door. I'm just waiting on the battle back because it's not like a strategic force is gonna come out of nowhere in that house. Even without his immunity, I doubt anyone would go after Paul besides the one who wins battle back and y'all pushing Cody son bad when he said he want to work with Paul like ok...

It's like, worse than bb16, watch the f5 be Paul trifling ass, Alex stupid ass, raven the scammer, Matt and his cereals and christmas still rolling out on her scoooter somewhere in the house.

Jessica can use the hex for the next four weeks... so im pretty sure she is gonna need it for her or cody. As soon as cody is back in there we all are back on square one. Dont think they suddenly gonna start to love any of those two.  :) But i must say its a pretty strong power to have.. just like the one Paul got. Dont know why they handing out such huge powers left and right.. seems a bit too much imo.

Btw is the Zingbot really not coming back? I thought the zingbot was always so popular in the house and with the audience.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #135 on: July 21, 2017, 06:30:24 PM »

Jessica can use the hex for the next four weeks... so im pretty sure she is gonna need it for her or cody. As soon as cody is back in there we all are back on square one. Dont think they suddenly gonna start to love any of those two.  :) But i must say its a pretty strong power to have.. just like the one Paul got. Dont know why they handing out such huge powers left and right.. seems a bit too much imo.

Btw is the Zingbot really not coming back? I thought the zingbot was always so popular in the house and with the audience.

Depends on the HOH and shit. And pretty sure she only has the 3 next weeks no since she was ask if she wanted to use it this week and declined.

Isn't it funny how being an undergod will make people root for basically anybody ? Like cody is a sociopath piece of shit and people would give him their mothers and dog.

BTW, Zingbot is prob coming back, I just meant Raven won't be there hopefully.

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #136 on: July 21, 2017, 06:47:04 PM »

Depends on the HOH and shit. And pretty sure she only has the 3 next weeks no since she was ask if she wanted to use it this week and declined.

Isn't it funny how being an undergod will make people root for basically anybody ? Like cody is a sociopath piece of shit and people would give him their mothers and dog.

BTW, Zingbot is prob coming back, I just meant Raven won't be there hopefully.

Yes, i meant including the past eviction. Very true, people tend to automatically root for the underdogs. I dont like Jessica and Cody, especially their behaviour, but i need at least those two in the house who can and will fight Paul... for my personal sanity lol. After that im pretty sure i gonna start rooting against them cause maybe they look good on the outside but on the inside they are very very ugly people. Btw yes i expect Cody to win and get back in the house. :)

Ahh good, always thought the zingbot was pretty much spot on and hilarious. :)

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #137 on: July 22, 2017, 02:19:15 AM »
Watch what you wish for...

THE WINNER OF THE BATTLE BACK SHOWDOWN IS...

Spoiler for Hiden:
CODY!!

On Round 1 he faced off against DOMINIQUE, JILLIAN & CAMERON, where he and CAMERON advanced to Round 2.

On Round 2, CODY won.

On Round 3, where the "Showdown" kicks in, the house picks PAUL to be the challenger by a vote of 11-0. After competing in a similar competition like in the 1st round,
 CODY won his spot in the game.

Next week will be DRAMA packed for sure!
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #138 on: July 22, 2017, 02:37:06 AM »
Cody was just pretending about wanting to work with Paul so Grodner rigs him back in, it was his strategy this whole time... Best chance is a Jessatan or Codemon HOH because they are gonna take some shots for sure. Alex and Jason really dropped the ball with Jessatan this week... Or they take out Josh which is perfectly okay for me

I'm surprised Jess even got the DOT! I'm surprised that dumb and dumber Kevil/Alex didn't get it. I mean truth be told if Dom got and used the halting hex, it will just be another week of Dominique bullying as she waits to be evicted, game wise, Jess could make better use of it
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #139 on: July 22, 2017, 05:10:29 AM »
JESSATAN IS THE NEW HOH!!!!!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #140 on: July 22, 2017, 12:21:52 PM »
As mentioned by Marie above, JESSICA is this week's Head of Household.

And this week's initial nominees are:
Spoiler for Hiden:
JOSH & RAMSES

And I don't like her nominations at all. Ugh, c'mon Jessica! Really gurl?
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #141 on: July 22, 2017, 04:06:20 PM »
Quote from: BBDR16
As mentioned by Marie above, JESSICA is this week's Head of Household.

And this week's initial nominees are:
Spoiler for Hiden: JOSH & RAMSES
And I don't like her nominations at all. Ugh, c'mon Jessica! Really gurl?

Nominee #1 makes total sense since he's been terrible to her and sucks as a human.... Nominee#2 does not make sense...

We can blame Alex here, if she locked Jess in on her side along with the outsiders, Maven would be put up,mbut instead of that she isolated a potential number as Elena was working to get Jessica on her side... This was Elena's social move to be honest, along with Alex's stupidity
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #142 on: July 22, 2017, 04:41:59 PM »

No way, Elena is totally going to be Steve Moses-ing her way to the F3 after the takes Paul out at F3 because he's a jury threat and knows nobody will vote for Josh. ;D ;D ;D

• Big Brother
« Reply #143 on: July 22, 2017, 05:17:16 PM »
Is there a backdoor plan to evict Paul? I really think that would be interesting.

IDK if he'd leave over either of the two current nominees, though.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #144 on: July 23, 2017, 02:15:11 AM »
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus
Is there a backdoor plan to evict Paul? I really think that would be interesting.

IDK if he'd leave over either of the two current nominees, though.

Jessica passionately hates Josh so no, but she won the veto, so if she has a masterplan we shall find out
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #145 on: July 23, 2017, 04:04:02 AM »
I still say the smartest nominations would've been Paul/Raven. Jessica doesn't need to keep Paul, she and Cody will always be threats. However, Josh going is great because he's terrible.

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #146 on: July 24, 2017, 12:32:23 PM »
Oh man... all those spoilers are killing me. lol I would have put up Josh and Raven and backdoor Paul if possible. No matter if they play nice or not.. the cult of Paul will always be against them... all together.. so no need to be nice to anyone cause they are lying to you anyway. Would only trust Jason and Ram till a certain point... there is no way in hell any of the others are gonna switch sides.

PS: It will always be difficult to backdoor anyone for them cause they will never have the votes... so the only way a big target leaves the house as backdoor is if you put up a very liked person in the house.

• Big Brother
« Reply #147 on: July 24, 2017, 04:55:13 PM »
They should've nominated Paul and Josh, as neither way, Jody takes out one of their two biggest targets.

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #148 on: July 24, 2017, 06:03:30 PM »
Lets be honest... Josh isnt a real target... that moron will leave the house sooner or later cause nobody cant stand that crap... ok granted, they laugh about his antics but its not really a dangerous player for them and behind his back they dont think its funny or good for the house atmosphere. I personally would prefer to not let Paul play the POV... its a gamble yes but you still get better odds him not playing the POV than to nominate him right away. Actually to nominate Josh is just a waste. I understand they hate him but he is not worth it... someone will take care of it.

I guess if you really wanna get out a big target for sure this week you probably should nominate someone like Mark/Matt/Paul/Alex... two of those four and if one comes off you put up a third one. Those are real big targets. I even think Matt is throwing competitions.. that guy cant be that bad lol.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #149 on: July 24, 2017, 10:14:57 PM »
Lets be honest... Josh isnt a real target... that moron will leave the house sooner or later cause nobody cant stand that crap... ok granted, they laugh about his antics but its not really a dangerous player for them and behind his back they dont think its funny or good for the house atmosphere. I personally would prefer to not let Paul play the POV... its a gamble yes but you still get better odds him not playing the POV than to nominate him right away. Actually to nominate Josh is just a waste. I understand they hate him but he is not worth it... someone will take care of it.

I guess if you really wanna get out a big target for sure this week you probably should nominate someone like Mark/Matt/Paul/Alex... two of those four and if one comes off you put up a third one. Those are real big targets. I even think Matt is throwing competitions.. that guy cant be that bad lol.

I think that's common knowledge lol Even Jessica herself said she is not going after big targets this week and taking Josh out in order to go after the big ones later.... as if it makes sense.

And of course matt is throwing comps. So are Raven, Elena, Mark...