Author Topic: Big Brother 19 USA  (Read 6225 times)

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
Re: Big Brother 19 USA
« Reply #150 on: July 24, 2017, 11:44:52 PM »
Lets be honest... Josh isnt a real target... that moron will leave the house sooner or later cause nobody cant stand that crap... ok granted, they laugh about his antics but its not really a dangerous player for them and behind his back they dont think its funny or good for the house atmosphere. I personally would prefer to not let Paul play the POV... its a gamble yes but you still get better odds him not playing the POV than to nominate him right away. Actually to nominate Josh is just a waste. I understand they hate him but he is not worth it... someone will take care of it.

I guess if you really wanna get out a big target for sure this week you probably should nominate someone like Mark/Matt/Paul/Alex... two of those four and if one comes off you put up a third one. Those are real big targets. I even think Matt is throwing competitions.. that guy cant be that bad lol.

I think that's common knowledge lol Even Jessica herself said she is not going after big targets this week and taking Josh out in order to go after the big ones later.... as if it makes sense.

And of course matt is throwing comps. So are Raven, Elena, Mark...

Yeah, that dont make much sense... looks like her perception of the situation is a different one. :)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #151 on: July 25, 2017, 02:30:03 AM »
Jessica doesn't realize that Paul's cult ditched Marlena too!

People wanted to take Josh out because they don't want to deal with him in the jury, which makes sense since Josh is the most annoying human being on this planet. Cody also underestimated how much of an idiot Alex
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #152 on: July 27, 2017, 03:47:46 AM »
Really hoping that they keep Josh only because I want to see Jody blindsided and if that happens, it'll be great, depending on how Jody will react. I know nobody here likes this season, considering I don't have a problem with Paul being there and think that they're giving the game to Paul, but I feel that if Josh stays just to cause trouble, that will be great to watch.

I think that this has potential to be better than BB14, considering that season still had Dan, Frank, and Joe, but I don't think that it will top season 19 or BBCAN4.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #153 on: July 27, 2017, 09:40:23 AM »
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus
Really hoping that they keep Josh only because I want to see Jody blindsided and if that happens, it'll be great, depending on how Jody will react. I know nobody here likes this season, considering I don't have a problem with Paul being there and think that they're giving the game to Paul, but I feel that if Josh stays just to cause trouble, that will be great to watch.

I think that this has potential to be better than BB14, considering that season still had Dan, Frank, and Joe, but I don't think that it will top season 19 or BBCAN4.

They're evicting Ramses... And we get another week of Josh's unstable ass, he's not even funny, meatball is not funny... Nobody finds you funny Josh, people think of him as a joke of a human being and Jessica is right calling him undeserving... Cody HOH please
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #154 on: July 27, 2017, 01:07:41 PM »

Jessica and Cody deserve to be evicted in a few weeks.... how can you trust Pauls cult for just a single second?! That much stupidity deserves to be punished... Ramses is going home and the only two who will be surprised are those two "meatheads". lol

Btw Raven is the worst liar on this planet.. how didnt she pick up on that.. tzzz..

Cody better wins HOH or they will be nominated.. once again... fully deserved. :)

Cant stand Paul but its not even his fault nothing changes in the house cause the others are to stupid to do something about it. Why are they scared of stirring up the pot when everybody is coming after them anyway... i dont get it... no matter what they do.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #155 on: July 27, 2017, 01:25:50 PM »
Kevin told Jody yesterday about tonight's vote. Ugh...
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #156 on: July 27, 2017, 01:38:45 PM »
I guess im not supposed to ask this... but as someone who lives outside of the USA i think its the only option i have. Does someone have a livestream of the 24/7 stream for me? CBS really tries hard to avoid people outside of the USA to sign up to it.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #157 on: July 27, 2017, 01:47:36 PM »
Quote from: BBDR16
Kevin told Jody yesterday about tonight's vote. Ugh...
Kevin hinted to Ramses before the veto ceremony to talk to Jess, she wanted to do it but Cody stopped her...
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #158 on: July 27, 2017, 02:07:23 PM »
They really shouldn't have told Kevin that they're evicting Ramses. I actually thought that he wasn't going to apart of the plan in the first place and the vote would be 8-2, with Kevin and Cody evicting Josh.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #159 on: July 28, 2017, 01:18:23 AM »
They really shouldn't have told Kevin that they're evicting Ramses. I actually thought that he wasn't going to apart of the plan in the first place and the vote would be 8-2, with Kevin and Cody evicting Josh.

Its 7-3 Marlena is gonna get blindsided too.... Marlena/Jody are on the outs
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #160 on: July 28, 2017, 04:12:05 AM »
Hopefully the tempt comp doesn't get won by Mark, as this could mean Elena would get evicted and Mark and Cody are most likely to win it. Jess revealing her power could change things and keep them safe and also, if they don't want to live with Josh in the jury, this is their last chance to get him out.

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #161 on: July 28, 2017, 10:44:59 AM »
 ::) ::) ::) Dont think it was a good idea to tell everybody that she got the halt temptation... Also when nobody obviously wants to work with you and someone comes up to you and offers to work with you (Mark) and you turn him down.... why would you do that? Just plain weird...

• Big Brother
« Reply #162 on: July 28, 2017, 02:14:29 PM »
I'm calling it now, Josh will be returning for next season. I can already see him barging in the front door saying: "ARE YOU MEATBALLS READY FOR A CRAZY SUMMER!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

And I will then be the one to live with him.

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #163 on: July 28, 2017, 06:23:46 PM »
I'm calling it now, Josh will be returning for next season. I can already see him barging in the front door saying: "ARE YOU MEATBALLS READY FOR A CRAZY SUMMER!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

Please dont give them any ideas. :D .... couldnt handle another summer with that crazy person. In my opion that guy needs a therapy.... thats all. lol

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #164 on: July 28, 2017, 10:37:24 PM »

Please dont give them any ideas. :D .... couldnt handle another summer with that crazy person. In my opion that guy needs a therapy.... thats all. lol

I don't hate him at all but i don't think anyone thinks he's half as funny or entertaining as he thinks he is.

• Big Brother
« Reply #165 on: July 28, 2017, 11:59:38 PM »

He's the "hot mess" person that they would bring back. Zach Ranse was a try-hard, but still was on a popular season and well, they're not going to bring Gina Marie back.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #166 on: July 29, 2017, 02:56:55 AM »
Quote from: freshveg on Today at 11:23:46 AMQuote from: JustinBieberDingus on Today at 07:14:29 AMI'm calling it now, Josh will be returning for next season. I can already see him barging in the front door saying: "ARE YOU MEATBALLS READY FOR A CRAZY SUMMER!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

Please dont give them any ideas. (Image removed from quote.) .... couldnt handle another summer with that crazy person. In my opion that guy needs a therapy.... thats all. lol
He's the "hot mess" person that they would bring back. Zach Ranse was a try-hard, but still was on a popular season and well, they're not going to bring Gina Marie back.

The public hates Josh, he ain't returning, he is literally only more liked than Raven aka the girl who scams people and lies about her sickness

I can't see the public ever liking Josh, he's a Paul minion, he's fake, not funny, clearly mentally ill... The public hates him and I don't see that ever changing
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 11:44:24 AM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #167 on: July 29, 2017, 03:02:11 AM »
Hopefully the tempt comp doesn't get won by Mark, as this could mean Elena would get evicted and Mark and Cody are most likely to win it. Jess revealing her power could change things and keep them safe and also, if they don't want to live with Josh in the jury, this is their last chance to get him out.

Mark won Temptation, he is safe... Paul is likely putting up Jody. jason lost temptation and is the 3rd nominee...

Jody is using hex, so this week won't matter
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #168 on: July 29, 2017, 04:00:38 AM »

Mark won Temptation, he is safe... Paul is likely putting up Jody. jason lost temptation and is the 3rd nominee...

I don't want Elena or even Mark evicted, and I'd also like to see Jody make it a couple of more weeks. Other than that, I really don't care.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #169 on: July 29, 2017, 05:27:21 AM »
Quote from: Marie on Today at 08:02:11 PMQuote from: JustinBieberDingusHopefully the tempt comp doesn't get won by Mark, as this could mean Elena would get evicted and Mark and Cody are most likely to win it. Jess revealing her power could change things and keep them safe and also, if they don't want to live with Josh in the jury, this is their last chance to get him out.

I don't want Elena or even Mark evicted, and I'd also like to see Jody make it a couple of more weeks. Other than that, I really don't care.

Jody and Marlena are really the only people that matter at this point, everyone else is sucking Paul's dick... To add to that Josh needs to stop existing as he is hands down the worse person in there and deserves to be bullied
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #170 on: July 30, 2017, 02:15:38 AM »
Wait a minute, this is Raven's gofundme page, right?

https://www.gofundme.com/bb19s-raven-walton-medical-bills

If so, then that means she is currently funding and then where did the 40k car, trips, and the dance studio come from (which is not hard to get funding for, plus you can easily crowd fund for).

Also, trips don't have to be expensive, per se, and this 40k car came before the page, as the page started on July 9th.

I'm really starting to doubt the fraud accusation here.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #171 on: July 30, 2017, 06:44:50 AM »
Wait a minute, this is Raven's gofundme page, right?

https://www.gofundme.com/bb19s-raven-walton-medical-bills

If so, then that means she is currently funding and then where did the 40k car, trips, and the dance studio come from (which is not hard to get funding for, plus you can easily crowd fund for).

Also, trips don't have to be expensive, per se, and this 40k car came before the page, as the page started on July 9th.

I'm really starting to doubt the fraud accusation here.

Just check youtube for RavenExposedParty, Raven has said multiple things that don't match, the fraud accusation is not an accusation anymore because multiple people who know Raven irl have spoken out about how half the shit she says is a lie

Bitch is a con artist and even if she isn't she still sucks and Jessica/Elena hate her guts since she's fake... Despite the fact that she is "dying" why else do you think everyone hates her, casuals and superfans alike? She is probably the worse one in there
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #172 on: July 30, 2017, 07:07:45 PM »
At this point I'm more inclined to think that Raven's real disease is to be a pathological liar and her mom sure does suffer the same. All the shit she says in the house don't add up and it gets crazier when you look at outside infos.

Her mom is also quite a case, her brother is a sexual offender and her father runs the fraud gofundme...

Bitch is a mess.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #173 on: July 30, 2017, 07:56:28 PM »
All the facts are stacking against Raven, I don't doubt she has gastroperisis but she 100% exagerates how it affects her and her "2nd illness" sounds like bullshit.... I don't know how people are still buying that Raven is not a con artist, there are a lot of terrible people this season but Raven is definitely the worse of them all or 2nd worse, lets see how problematic and misogynistic Paul will get as the season progresses... Elena and Jessica shit talking Raven was a highlight of the season when they compared notes about how terrible and disgusting piece of shit Raven is. But yeah Raven's whole family are either insane, criminals or con artists.

To make it simpler, would CBS cast someone who "can die at any minute? Nope don't think so... And Raven hates Christmas so much because Raven does not want to share the pity/sickness card anyone

I also don't understand how Jessica is only #3 on jokers, she is clearly a #1 everyone should watch her standing up to Paul and calling out his bullshit about making the "house happy" she fucked up her HOH but when Cody leaves the house, I can see her making the first successful big move of the season, if there's someone who can take down the evil demonic presence that is Paul, its her. I loved how she said to Paul, I will not use the hex if you guarantee Alex leaves next, then Paul said he doesn't control anyone and Jessica righteously called out his shit by saying he's on everyone's ear.
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #174 on: July 30, 2017, 08:21:36 PM »
isn't it weird how much jessica resemble ariana grande ? she even has the same baldness and useless guy attached to her.