Author Topic: Big Brother 19 USA  (Read 6243 times)

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
Re: Big Brother 19 USA
« Reply #325 on: September 01, 2017, 03:40:59 PM »
It would be funny if he won, only to have his wife leave him. Then he probably wouldn't see very much of that $260,000.

I still like Alex, Josh, Christmas, and Paul.

Why 260k? Taxes?

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #326 on: September 01, 2017, 03:45:54 PM »
It would be funny if he won, only to have his wife leave him. Then he probably wouldn't see very much of that $260,000.

Did you like Alex when she said Kevin is a child molester that preys on his kids ?

Didn't know she said that.

So what did she want to happen did she think by saying that stuff that everyone will believe her and Kevin will get arrested. She simply can't be trusted and saying stuff like that simply is not on and she is sick in the head. Anyone who is capable of doing this is capable of doing anything. What did Kevin have to say when he found out or did he i bet he wasn't impressed.

If I get on season 20, wait until fans start reacting towards the things I can say. I can make the things Raven says seem like nothing, discussing my high schools, town I currently live in, my University, and my family. Fans will even flip out when I discuss with other house guests that I name season 16 the best season and that I feel that Frankie's hate from jealousy. And no, Alex wasn't trying to get Kevin arrested and she knows that Kevin isn't a child molester as CBS would never put a child molester on any of their reality shows because they'd never hear the end of it. But Kevin does give off a creepy vibe, but I would want Kevin evicted in DE because he adds less to the show than the other five.

I'm also going to name my Big Brother alliance ISIS, which stands for International Society of Incoming Strategists, watch fans overreact. Watch fans say something about that. I have a friend who if we're on there together, we may name out alliance "Chilltown Junior", though I know it would annoy fans.

I asked a friend of mine if he thinks I'd get AFP on Big Brother, and he didn't tell me, but he thinks I'll get America's least favorite and another friend says I'll for sure get backlash if I go on Big Brother and start telling house guests bad things about Pittsburgh while the live feeds are on. It's also why I favor going on Big Brother over Survivor.

And don't forget that my all-male alliance will be called the Broluminati.

Shouldnt it be called Chilltown 2.0? Junior makes not much sense. :)

But the first thought that crossed my mind was: why would you go in there just to annoy everybody? lol Shouldnt the target be to win the game? :) That makes no sense. Usually people do that cause they are bitter and have other problems in their life. :) Sounds like one of those neighbours who are always at the window to see if someone isnt stopping at the Stop sign or is parking wrong. lol

Despite everything i would really like to see all that loool. :D Btw i dont care about Pittsburgh. :) I have one request... please make a few "stop bullying on big brother" signs and run around with them during the live show. Thanks. :D
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 04:08:23 PM by freshveg »

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #327 on: September 01, 2017, 03:56:17 PM »
Those people in there blatantly make up stuff the whole season and everybody always goes with it right away lol. No matter if its true or not everybody jumps on that wagon and starts berating the target. Like predicted even though they played a long time together they cant trust each other. Now came the point that they even bully each other and keep making up random lies just to hurt someones game and everybody always believes or wants to believe it lol. Those people are disgusting and beyond stupid... Looking at that mess Paul probably should win it just cause everybody else is to stupid to play their own game... it was just a matter of time till this happend. For the first time a guy thought for himself, like him or not, and everybody goes crazy lol. Paul like always sitting pretty and laying back watching the drama go down.

All those things which were said before (Alex, Jason etc.) are disgusting and say alot about their personality but yet shouldnt be made into something bigger than it is. Yes those people are stupid and have ugly personalities but thats how the whole season has been.. ruthless. Wouldnt expect too much applause for any of the house guests left. Who wants to be even friends with those guys.

The funny thing is that they are so self righteous they dont even notice it. Well, especially Raven crossed my mind right away... screaming at someone who lied when she is the biggest liar in there.

Would have loved to see kevin fuck up josh pretty good. lool

hmmm.. i thought the house is in LA. Also thought there isnt much rain in LA. lol
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 04:09:49 PM by freshveg »

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #328 on: September 01, 2017, 11:48:03 PM »

Why 260k? Taxes?

Yup, $260,000 is what they get after taxes. However, the state takes more, and that varies a little by little depending on the State.

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #329 on: September 02, 2017, 01:28:42 AM »

Why 260k? Taxes?

Yup, $260,000 is what they get after taxes. However, the state takes more, and that varies a little by little depending on the State.

Lets be honest... thats almost not worth the trouble. :D

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #330 on: September 02, 2017, 04:50:53 AM »
I hope Matt got a shit treatment from a very bitter Cody and Elena, Mark will probably try to be nice but will ultimately do what Elena wants. I hope Jason gets evicted because everyone on the jury right now, are not fans. Josh or Xmas going in there will be verbally eviscerated by Cody and Elena, which is an exciting thought.

Cody and Elena torturing and shitting on the incoming jurors is what keeps me watching the eviction episodes
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #331 on: September 02, 2017, 01:38:17 PM »

Why 260k? Taxes?

Um, that's still a lot of money. That clears my student loans in a lump sum, to say the least and the fastest way I'd be able to travel to Australia, New Zealand, & Fiji. But the people here go to play the game or try to get fame and exposure, the money is almost secondary to these houseguests. Oh and 3rd place gets somewhere around $12,000 (if it truly is $1,000 per week for evictees) and I think jury gets the same while the first boot from Survivor gets $2,500, which could've changed and goes up for returning players) and $10,000 for the reunion, even if Probst doesn't speak to them.

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #332 on: September 02, 2017, 06:01:34 PM »

Why 260k? Taxes?

Um, that's still a lot of money. That clears my student loans in a lump sum, to say the least and the fastest way I'd be able to travel to Australia, New Zealand, & Fiji. But the people here go to play the game or try to get fame and exposure, the money is almost secondary to these houseguests. Oh and 3rd place gets somewhere around $12,000 (if it truly is $1,000 per week for evictees) and I think jury gets the same while the first boot from Survivor gets $2,500, which could've changed and goes up for returning players) and $10,000 for the reunion, even if Probst doesn't speak to them.

Yes of course. Its still alot of money but its still alot of psychological torture you have to go through... depending on the season id say. Wouldnt be surprised if some of them need therapy aferwards lol. Well, some needed therapy before they entered the house. :) If you get fairly far you still can make a good use of a few thousand... thats at least something.

The exposure issue seems to be a common problem with big brother. Many really seem to just want the exposure to make money afterwards instead of winning it. Thats sadly why many behave differently compared to older seasons... i wish it were differnt.

What about utility bills during the time in the house or jury? Do big brother pay that or do they need to find a solution themselves?

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #333 on: September 04, 2017, 09:21:25 AM »
10 minutes in and im already thinking... why dont those guys hand the win to Paul right away... they keep being played by Paul and think they are strategic masterminds... what a bunch of morons. lol

HAHAHA... rough knee cap syndrome.... i love it. loooool. Wait till Karma hits you Raven. :D
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 11:54:05 AM by freshveg »

• Big Brother
« Reply #334 on: September 04, 2017, 04:06:02 PM »

Why 260k? Taxes?

Yes of course. Its still alot of money but its still alot of psychological torture you have to go through... depending on the season id say. Wouldnt be surprised if some of them need therapy aferwards lol. Well, some needed therapy before they entered the house. :) If you get fairly far you still can make a good use of a few thousand... thats at least something.

The exposure issue seems to be a common problem with big brother. Many really seem to just want the exposure to make money afterwards instead of winning it. Thats sadly why many behave differently compared to older seasons... i wish it were differnt.

What about utility bills during the time in the house or jury? Do big brother pay that or do they need to find a solution themselves?

Calling it "psychological torture" is a bit extreme, they'd never ethically be allowed to produce a program like that.

The exposure thing is not a problem, having people who didn't watch the show or are there for exposure rather than there to play make it more watchable because if not, then we get the disaster that is Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen-X, where a bunch of nerdy "super fans" make moves for the sake of it and they just pick off all of the "popular, pretty" people which is far worse than anything else and also, we're not going to get "real, everyday: people because those people don't even want to be on Reality TV.

Also, yes of course, production pays for utilities in the jury house and they have to have a jury house because if not, then we would get the same tragedy we got in Season 3 and production would make someone look better, knowing evicted houseguests are watching, which would accuse the show of riggage.

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #335 on: September 04, 2017, 06:08:54 PM »

Why 260k? Taxes?

Calling it "psychological torture" is a bit extreme, they'd never ethically be allowed to produce a program like that.

The exposure thing is not a problem, having people who didn't watch the show or are there for exposure rather than there to play make it more watchable because if not, then we get the disaster that is Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen-X, where a bunch of nerdy "super fans" make moves for the sake of it and they just pick off all of the "popular, pretty" people which is far worse than anything else and also, we're not going to get "real, everyday: people because those people don't even want to be on Reality TV.

Also, yes of course, production pays for utilities in the jury house and they have to have a jury house because if not, then we would get the same tragedy we got in Season 3 and production would make someone look better, knowing evicted houseguests are watching, which would accuse the show of riggage.

I might have exagerated a bit but i guess it also depends on the house guest.. even though they make psycological tests some have been pretty "sensitive" in the past. I think thats more what i meant.. like Michelle from S10 or Josh now lol. They are not marked for life but it wasnt a very nice experience... lets put it that way. :)

I think you are right when it comes to house guests without any experience... makes the game better. It would suck to know they all know whats going on and play it pretty straight forward... i guess nobody wants to watch that.

I know why they have the jury house. Just wanted to know if they get their bills paid while they are in the house. So yes, its always nice to have your bills paid. :) Didnt they introduced the jury house exactly because of what you described? Danielle didnt win because of that, right? There wasnt a jury house at that time. Im not 100% sure.

• Big Brother
« Reply #336 on: September 04, 2017, 06:52:41 PM »
Yes, that is why they have the jury house. Of course production pays the utilities to their show, but if you mean the house guests, no they don't pay utilities to the jury house and they're responsible for utilities to their own personal home.

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #337 on: September 04, 2017, 07:07:15 PM »
Ahhh... yes thats what i meant. :)

• Big Brother
« Reply #338 on: September 05, 2017, 09:00:46 PM »
Jeez, the last episode was terrible, I didn't think they'd follow Paul's lead this late and this badly.

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #339 on: September 08, 2017, 01:39:32 PM »
Checked the ratings today and to my surprise... its the best ratings for the last 3 years? What the hell is wrong with people? lol

Nice "big announcement"... i like it. :)

Offline Josh

• Head of House
« Reply #340 on: September 08, 2017, 07:40:45 PM »
CBS' press release about Celebrity Big Brother US says the season is averaging 7.35 million viewers (must be factoring in finalized ratings and any additional ratings from streaming/DVR within first 7 days of broadcast). So if it gains or at least maintains this 7.35 million average puts this season as the highest rated since BB13 USA. Overall it will rank as the 10th highest rated season in-between BB8 and BB6 if it maintains this average. 

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #341 on: September 08, 2017, 11:17:09 PM »
Unbelievable.... like people are really enjoying this?! lol :D

• Big Brother
« Reply #342 on: September 09, 2017, 12:54:37 AM »
Fun fact: History has been made as Alex is the first woman of Color to get HOH three times. In terns of overall POCs, she is succeeded by Victor.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #343 on: September 09, 2017, 05:58:05 AM »
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus
Jeez, the last episode was terrible, I didn't think they'd follow Paul's lead this late and this badly.

How are you surprised! This was bound to happen the moment Cody, Elena and Mark went to the jury, the rest of the, are playing for Paul!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #344 on: September 09, 2017, 02:12:14 PM »

How are you surprised! This was bound to happen the moment Cody, Elena and Mark went to the jury, the rest of the, are playing for Paul!

I really thought that Paul was going to get Paulie's fate, but nope, it'll be interesting to see if he gets Vanessa's fate instead.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #345 on: September 09, 2017, 02:56:20 PM »
Quote from: Marie on Today at 05:58:05 AMQuote from: JustinBieberDingusJeez, the last episode was terrible, I didn't think they'd follow Paul's lead this late and this badly.
 How are you surprised! This was bound to happen the moment Cody, Elena and Mark went to the jury, the rest of them are playing for Paul!
I really thought that Paul was going to get Paulie's fate, but nope, it'll be interesting to see if he gets Vanessa's fate instead.

The main difference is there were smart players in 18... People like Bridgette, Natalie and Michelle were dying to make a move but couldn't due to where they stand in the house... Natalie always knew she was on the bottom of the showmance side, Michelle and Bridgette were on the outs... They actually had game sense and just waited for the perfect opportunity. Even when BB18 Paul and Victor were confronted with facts they woke up.

Raven, Christmas, Josh, Matt, Alex, Jason, Kevin are not those people they have been blind this whole game, Marlena woke up too late but they woke up, they were already in the process of a Jody/Marlena powerlliance. This people are actually stupid and have 0 game sense, they have been slapped in the face multiple times with facts but refuse to wake up, they deserve to lose
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #346 on: September 09, 2017, 03:43:28 PM »
I see it right in front of me... Paul sitting alone in the Final 2 cause everybody is like "no, you win Paul.. i dont even wanna win... you go buddy... friendship forever!"

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #347 on: September 09, 2017, 11:33:46 PM »
I see it right in front of me... Paul sitting alone in the Final 2 cause everybody is like "no, you win Paul.. i dont even wanna win... you go buddy... friendship forever!"

Well :

-Christmas would rather cut off her other leg than have her pussy separated from Paul so she is not taking him out.
-Alex is now on her own and she ain't stupid enough to try it with Christmas but not smart enough to get Kevin and Josh to take out Paul so she ain't doing it either.
-Josh is too scared to do anything cause he knows he will be slapped if anything happens.
-Kevin hasn't done shit since he took that money and let that demon in this house.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #348 on: September 10, 2017, 04:38:56 AM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: freshveg on Yesterday at 03:43:28 PMI see it right in front of me... Paul sitting alone in the Final 2 cause everybody is like "no, you win Paul.. i dont even wanna win... you go buddy... friendship forever!"
Well :

-Christmas would rather cut off her other leg than have her pussy separated from Paul so she is not taking him out.
-Alex is now on her own and she ain't stupid enough to try it with Christmas but not smart enough to get Kevin and Josh to take out Paul so she ain't doing it either.
-Josh is too scared to do anything cause he knows he will be slapped if anything happens.
-Kevin hasn't done shit since he took that money and let that demon in this house.
This pretty much, you did miss the part that Alex is still under the impression that he and Paul are F2 lol what a stupid bitch... Josh has been a weak bitch this whole game that's also not changing, I don't buy the whole staged "I think Paul is sketchy" act they tried to pull when he would literally let Paul piss on his face for any form of affection.

FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #349 on: September 10, 2017, 05:17:04 PM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: freshveg on Yesterday at 03:43:28 PMI see it right in front of me... Paul sitting alone in the Final 2 cause everybody is like "no, you win Paul.. i dont even wanna win... you go buddy... friendship forever!"
Well :

This pretty much, you did miss the part that Alex is still under the impression that he and Paul are F2 lol what a stupid bitch... Josh has been a weak bitch this whole game that's also not changing, I don't buy the whole staged "I think Paul is sketchy" act they tried to pull when he would literally let Paul piss on his face for any form of affection.

Remember that Josh started doubting Paul because of his "dreams" ? lmao they couldn't be more obvious.