Author Topic: Big Brother 19 USA  (Read 4638 times)

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
Re: Big Brother 19 USA
« Reply #350 on: September 11, 2017, 12:59:25 PM »
If Paul was smart, if he gets HOH and the veto at the final four, he should evict Josh over Kevin, as Josh is his biggest competition and the other person likely to win the final HOH competition and if Josh won the final HOH, he could take Christmas with him whereas with Josh out of the way, Christmas will take Paul if she wins and Kevin probably would too, even though it would be very unlikely he wins the final HOH even part three, which he would only get to if Christmas was unable to play. The other thing is that Josh is most likely to vote bitterly.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #351 on: September 11, 2017, 05:10:58 PM »
Christmas will self-evict in the F3 anyway, she will likely kill herself to make sure Paul is in the F2
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #352 on: September 11, 2017, 05:19:18 PM »
Christmas will self-evict in the F3 anyway, she will likely kill herself to make sure Paul is in the F2

Has she really given up her game of Paul? She probably doesn't think that she would beat Paul, so if she's the final HOH, she might take him.

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #353 on: September 11, 2017, 07:04:01 PM »
Those moronic meetings they always have all over the place are just sad to watch. Everybody pretends to strategize and in the end everybody just agrees with what Paul wants... even if they have doubts they just keep doing stupid stuff.... really sad to watch. Those people cant have more than 5 working brain cells... and than there is Paul with a working brain and i bet he has no fucking idea why they keep covering for him... all of them. Everybody believes everything despite everything he did and they keep making decisions FOR Paul... worst gameplay in big brother history. Alex should have put up Paul and Christmas... nothing. Josh should have put up Paul and Christmas and start working with Alex and maybe even include Kevin.... nothing. Stupidity rules and keeps growing.

Dont expect me to have any respect for Pauls gameplay if he really wins... they handed it to him on a silver platter.

• Big Brother
« Reply #354 on: September 14, 2017, 02:02:41 AM »
Kevin joins Dr. Will Kirby, Cowboy Ellis, Talla Rajae, & Ika Wong in entering the final four and yet to win any competition. It's debatable to consider Natalie Martinez, who won immunity in order to have a fellow teammate enter and become HOH. At this stage of the game, Natalie had won HOH and Cowboy on the veto, so if Kevin doesn't win either, he joins Dr. Will, Talla, & Ika in completing the final four round with no win. If he doesn't win the veto and doesn't get evicted, he will be the first person in BBUS/Canada (excluding BB1 & BB2) to enter the final three with no Veto/HOH win.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #355 on: September 14, 2017, 08:01:09 AM »
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus
Quote from: Marie on September 11, 2017, 05:10:58 PMChristmas will self-evict in the F3 anyway, she will likely kill herself to make sure Paul is in the F2
Has she really given up her game of Paul? She probably doesn't think that she would beat Paul, so if she's the final HOH, she might take him.

Its not because she can beat Paul and all but she's just in love with him, I am not joking that there is a high chance that Christmas kills herself at F3 to make sure Paul makes it to F2, she was begging Josh to evict her if he wins F HOH, she's just a stupid, useless, weak, catty bitch who will be destroyed when she sees America hates her, can't waiting 
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #356 on: September 14, 2017, 01:56:30 PM »
I didn't see Christmas as Catty and I'm actually rooting for her since Elena left.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #357 on: September 14, 2017, 04:37:34 PM »
Christmas was very catty, she's a mean girl wanna be and said bad shit about everyone, she is catty and rooting for anyone after Mark leaving is a choice
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #358 on: September 14, 2017, 04:59:55 PM »
I know very few people as pathetic as Christmas. Lord please don't let me be a almost 40yo grown ass woman, motivational speaker, who's in a reality show making a fool of herself. Being in love with a manchild, knowing damn right she bullied half of the house, ready to give up 500k for a chimpanzee.

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #359 on: September 14, 2017, 05:43:54 PM »
Didnt like her from the beginning... she would have been on number 2 of my hitlist... right after Paul. She has something fake about her...

• Big Brother
« Reply #360 on: September 15, 2017, 02:55:52 AM »
I like Christmas because of her name, and yes, I think her injury makes her more rootable, but Paul being a returning player makes him less rootable and I can't recall her ever bullying anybody or being mean.

If I have a daughter, I will name her Khristmas Snow Kambell.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #361 on: September 15, 2017, 07:40:54 AM »
I like Christmas because of her name, and yes, I think her injury makes her more rootable, but Paul being a returning player makes him less rootable and I can't recall her ever bullying anybody or being mean.

She legit threw a fit when Matt told her he thought pushing a guy who has killed in his past to his breaking point in order to get a friend punched was a bad idea (about Cody). The words "we need that monster to be fucking ostracized to the point she just leaves" came out of her mouth (about Dominique).

Also her foot doesn't make her relatable to me, makes me think the bitch should have been removed straight up. Had no room playing this game.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #362 on: September 15, 2017, 02:39:29 PM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus on Today at 02:55:52 AMI like Christmas because of her name, and yes, I think her injury makes her more rootable, but Paul being a returning player makes him less rootable and I can't recall her ever bullying anybody or being mean.

She legit threw a fit when Matt told her he thought pushing a guy who has killed in his past to his breaking point in order to get a friend punched was a bad idea (about Cody). The words "we need that monster to be fucking ostracized to the point she just leaves" came out of her mouth (about Dominique).

Also her foot doesn't make her relatable to me, makes me think the bitch should have been removed straight up. Had no room playing this game.

Almost everyone was rooting for Christmas to break her other foot, I don't know how she is rootable, she is definition of pathetic and useless. Its also disgusting that they shamed the war veteran with obvious issues nad wanted to take advantage of what he went through, she also hated on Marlena hardcore for not bullying Jody. She was Paul's main enforcer in ostracizing Dom and Jody, she actively encouraged it, made sure no one talked to the, and coached them on bullying, I really don't know how this could be defined as rootable...

All I know is Paul, Christmas, Josh, Jason, Alex, Raven, Matt are in for a rude awakening when they get outside... Since that group is convinced that America loves them.

Thank you Jackie for providing receipts on the human shit that is Christmas
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #363 on: September 15, 2017, 03:05:50 PM »
I haven't seen an episode since I left DR. LOL. I stop caring about this season
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #364 on: September 15, 2017, 08:49:59 PM »
If I have to be 100% honest, I feel like Raven is the best thing to come out of this season

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #365 on: September 15, 2017, 09:00:28 PM »
I created my free CBS.com account and my AFP vote went to JESSICA!

F*** these people. I loved her sassiness and her attitude. She's a bad bitch and I loved her.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #366 on: September 16, 2017, 12:58:42 AM »

F*** these people. I loved her sassiness and her attitude. She's a bald bitch and I loved her.

I corrected that for you lmao

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #367 on: September 16, 2017, 02:52:30 AM »
If I have to be 100% honest, I feel like Raven is the best thing to come out of this season
For all the most ironic reasons, I have to agree
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #368 on: September 16, 2017, 01:42:31 PM »
For all the most ironic reasons, I have to agree

Not sure about her being the best thing, but her lying made things seem more interesting. It made me want her in the game more than Matt or Kevin.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #369 on: September 16, 2017, 03:54:20 PM »

F*** these people. I loved her sassiness and her attitude. She's a bald bitch and I loved her.

I corrected that for you lmao

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Love you Jackie! xoxo

Btw, Twitter stans be like: "Don't split the vote. She said vote for Cody!"

And then I be like: "I actually liked her over her showmance. WTF is wrong with y'all".

Once again f*** these people!

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #370 on: September 18, 2017, 03:02:10 PM »
So... this weekend Parts 1 and 2 of the Final HOH happened, and here are the winners...

Winner of Part 1 is...
Spoiler for Hiden:
PAUL!

Per Twitter, JOSH dropped out first, and then CHRISTMAS had to inform production when she was going to fall down, so they could help her

Winner of Part 2 is...
Spoiler for Hiden:
JOSH!

Who ended up beating CHRISTMAS by 5 minutes or so.

Who do you all want to see winning on Wednesday?

• Big Brother
« Reply #371 on: September 18, 2017, 03:21:47 PM »
So... this weekend Parts 1 and 2 of the Final HOH happened, and here are the winners...

Winner of Part 1 is...
Spoiler for Hiden:
PAUL!

Per Twitter, JOSH dropped out first, and then CHRISTMAS had to inform production when she was going to fall down, so they could help her

Winner of Part 2 is...
Spoiler for Hiden:
JOSH!

Who ended up beating CHRISTMAS by 5 minutes or so.

Who do you all want to see winning on Wednesday?

I would like for it to be Christmas, but I'm happy with each result, though I doubt that it could be Josh, even over Christmas. Mark may be the only person to vote for Josh? If not, then maybe Paul or Elena. Not sure how Jason and Alex feel about him.

Raven, Matt, Alex, and Kevin are probably voting Paul and Elena doesn't appear to be bitter so I don't see her voting for Josh or Christmas over Paul, so it wouldn't matter what the other four do at this point.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #372 on: September 18, 2017, 03:42:54 PM »
These people do look kind of bitter. I think that Matt and Raven look the least bitter and are the ones seemingly pushing for a Paul win, and I hope this backfires. I'm actually rooting for a Josh win, since he will actually own his doings, unlike Paul who will end up blaming his minions instead of saying I was the one behind all of the bullying. He became intolerable this season and I hope he's never asked back, Paul sucked! Even Christmas will be more upfront and honest if asked.